Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Still Basketting (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=391229)

Gvc Jun 6, 2016 10:38am | Post# 9661

{quote} in one terminal on the 2nd Board not open orders {image}
I did not take into consideration running more than 1 instance of the ea on the same terminal.....

I will have to update the Timeout code.......

Gvc Jun 6, 2016 11:28am | Post# 9662

1 Attachment(s)
Not working correctly on multiple charts.....will look into it....

If Timeout = true(Red box) and the "Last trade closed" is in Red then it should not open trades till the time has lapsed....

Once the "Last trade closed" script is White the ea should trade again....
Name:  Capture.gif
Views: 2575
Size:  3 KB

dingdong99 Jun 6, 2016 11:57am | Post# 9663

This should work on more than 1 chart...... If Timeout = true(Red box) and the "Last trade closed" is in Red then it should not open trades till the time has lapsed.... Once the "Last trade closed" script is White the ea should trade again.... {file} {image}
WOW, finally George....
that's good, Brother.........

shum Jun 6, 2016 12:37pm | Post# 9664

Basket TraderV6 now has a couple of options that the users wanted.......Timeout, close on opposite....etc.... I also added CCI arrows > / < 0 line as Kos and others trade......hope you find it useful....... {image} {file}
Hi Gvc, i didnt chek new version of basket traderV6, but i have problem with the last one, V5 do not close all trades when i clik "close all" button, and this is hapen on every open basket, iven if i put tp, it will close 3 or 4 trades from C5, but one or two trades steel remaning open, and this is sad..
pleas chek new version of Ea too, thank you.

sholdea Jun 6, 2016 12:51pm | Post# 9665

If Timeout = true
If timeout is deactivated, at close at opposite signal, EA will open new opposite orders?

sholdea Jun 6, 2016 12:55pm | Post# 9666

{quote}do not close all trades when i clik "close all" butto
think because at the moment there are new prices or not connectivity to broker or... EA does not have check last errors in code for close/open orders?

Kosomolate Jun 6, 2016 1:31pm | Post# 9667

1 Attachment(s)
am LONG

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: aa.png
Size: 33 KB

Kosomolate Jun 6, 2016 1:41pm | Post# 9668

1 Attachment(s)
The DAILY TF

kos
Click to Enlarge

Name: aa.png
Size: 24 KB

carolco Jun 6, 2016 1:49pm | Post# 9669

Dear Gvc!
First of all thanks for v6!

I had an issue which is not a fault at your side. It might be disastrous for a live account. It happends that my broker had widen spreads by opening the asian session due the gap today. The bot has opened 14 pairs 0.01 lot with a loss of -16$ (spread). Normally on my platform the pairs opend with loss of 2.5-3$.

I had hard sl of -8$ and the bot opened and closed trades so I had a loss 15-16$ every 5 seconds.

So Im kindly requesting an safety feature not to open trades when the spreads widen and made a loss by opening 14pairs (5pairs) more than -x$ by opening. I dont know if its possible to code it . If not dont trade the bot with tight sl as i do unattended.

It all happend on my demo account so no problem. Just good to know if anyone considers to trade this bot live..

pabuuu Jun 6, 2016 1:51pm | Post# 9670

am LONG kos {image}

my H4 candle where you have green with arrow is still red. Maybe broker feed is a bit different

shum Jun 6, 2016 2:45pm | Post# 9671

am LONG kos {image}
i am in too mate

Mohsen-b Jun 6, 2016 4:15pm | Post# 9672

{quote} my H4 candle where you have green with arrow is still red. Maybe broker feed is a bit different
It is red for me too. i will try it with another broker to see the difference.
Thanks
Mohsen

Update:

FXpro shows all red except current candle but checked it with Exness and it is fine and the chart looks like Kos chart.
Result: Check another broker or should the indie consider broker and open market differences to show correct chart.

Thanks
Mohsen

AcerPhoon Jun 6, 2016 4:22pm | Post# 9673

Except for two arrows, everything is red for me aswell... And that's while I used it kos' templates... strange

gilab Jun 6, 2016 7:37pm | Post# 9674

GVC,

Thank you for your wonderful work and generous spirit. If you have a moment, please explain how to set conditions to enter on the next cci cross. I don't want to open a position when the last cross was far away. Can the EA then close on the changing of the candle color rather than another cross or a fixed dollar tp/sl?

Thank you again. I look forward to your reply.

Gila

karlvt Jun 6, 2016 10:20pm | Post# 9675

[quote=Gvc;8963304]Basket TraderV6 now has a couple of options that the users wanted...............

thanks for you work..

Gvc Jun 6, 2016 10:50pm | Post# 9676

Dear Gvc! First of all thanks for v6! I had an issue which is not a fault at your side. It might be disastrous for a live account. It happends that my broker had widen spreads by opening the asian session due the gap today. The bot has opened 14 pairs 0.01 lot with a loss of -16$ (spread). Normally on my platform the pairs opend with loss of 2.5-3$. I had hard sl of -8$ and the bot opened and closed trades so I had a loss 15-16$ every 5 seconds. So Im kindly requesting an safety feature not to open trades when the spreads widen and made a loss by...
I will include Spread option in next update.....

GVC, Thank you for your wonderful work and generous spirit. If you have a moment, please explain how to set conditions to enter on the next cci cross. I don't want to open a position when the last cross was far away. Can the EA then close on the changing of the candle color rather than another cross or a fixed dollar tp/sl? Thank you again. I look forward to your reply. Gila
I first coded the CCI cross and then decided to only use the CCI above / below zero......
I will see to make the main signal at bottom to be a CCI zero cross.....

Kosomolate Jun 7, 2016 2:52am | Post# 9677

{quote} my H4 candle where you have green with arrow is still red. Maybe broker feed is a bit different
{quote} It is red for me too. i will try it with another broker to see the difference. Thanks Mohsen Update: FXpro shows all red except current candle but checked it with Exness and it is fine and the chart looks like Kos chart. Result: Check another broker or should the indie consider broker and open market differences to show correct chart. Thanks Mohsen
Except for two arrows, everything is red for me aswell... And that's while I used it kos' templates... strange
am so sorry I didn't update the template. There is this indi that could backtest the basket chart, it would mark all the entries and exits, add the profits and the losses, and the spread, then gives us the overall results, even calculate the profit factor.

I tested CCI 17 & CCI 16 and found that CCI 16 is better, and I changed to CCI period 16.

I thought I was the only one doing H4 cci.

kos

Kosomolate Jun 7, 2016 2:55am | Post# 9678

{quote} i am in too mate
it worked

kos

karlvt Jun 7, 2016 2:57am | Post# 9679

only one -2........Always cciH4

Kosomolate Jun 7, 2016 3:11am | Post# 9680

{quote} I will include Spread option in next update..... {quote} I first coded the CCI cross and then decided to only use the CCI above / below zero...... I will see to make the main signal at bottom to be a CCI zero cross.....
that would be nice Sir.

I just sent a mail, pls check.

kos

© Forex Factory