Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Free MT4 coding - Indicators, EAs, etc (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=389118)

Rafaz1 Mar 8, 2018 4:58am | Post# 181

Dear CJA,

It is because this indicator draws lines perfectly on the right-hand side of the screen.

So if you can kindly oblige, in the meantime, I will check out the Allpivots indicator you mention.

Thank you

TheMayorE Mar 8, 2018 2:10pm | Post# 182

5 Attachment(s)
Hi there, I really genuinely need help in cording of an ea. The ea is a trade management ea with a display interface as will be shown on images below. The interface as in the images below should have Buy and Sell tabs as Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.PNG
Size: 166 KB when there are no open trades, Other tabs as shown on pictures belowClick to Enlarge

Name: 2.PNG
Size: 319 KB Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.PNG
Size: 294 KB Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.PNG
Size: 260 KB Click to Enlarge

Name: 5.PNG
Size: 360 KB

when there are open trades should display Close half, Close All . Should have an input tab for placing pending orders, Have capability to open multiple orders as may be prescribed on the input section of the ea. The input section should as well have the following parameters, Number of lots as an input, ability to set stop loss and take profit manually, The ea should have a modify all tab with ability to space or decipher take profits with number of pips lets say for example we have set trade to place 10 trades at market price, the ea should allow spacing of the tp be as two pips each from the take profit.
,ability to place additional trades with open orders in either side. Number of trades to open on click of Buy/Sell, Stealth mode as a selection input option ie True/false, the ea should work on a one click trading mode for its the functions, The ea when close half button is clicked should close half of all the trades placed by re sizing the orders ie if 10 orders are open at a instance, each with say 1 lots should close 0.5 lot of each trade leaving each to trade run at 0.5 lot, and if the close half is clicked, the ea should close 0.25 of all the open positions allowing the other 0.25 lots to continue running.

Any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

With Regards

TheMayorE

2profitFactR Mar 9, 2018 2:13pm | Post# 183

4 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I need your help to code an EA based on the indicator below. I will add additional rules as we move forward with the programming. As for right know, I would like the EA to simply open new orders AND close existing orders at the same time based on the color change of the MAX ETF BIAS SLOW indicator (green to red for short entries and red to green for long entries) as the 5 min. candle closes. I have attached a screenshot showing when the indicator makes color changes with a yellow line. At this point, I would like the EA to always be in the market and reverse direction as the indicator changes direction (color). I am planning to add additional rules based on the true trend. For example, only open orders in the direction of the higher true trend and skip counter-trend entries using moving averages. I am using a 5 min. chart, however, I am sure it will work on higher time frames.

Please feel free to improve the system as you see fit. Since you see a lot of ideas, any suggestions would be helpful. I have found that results are better based on manual exits with a diverging Stoch/RSI indicator, however, I am still troubleshooting it. Maybe an exit based on ATR? Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your results and hope you find it helpful in your own trading.

Kind Regards,

Mike
max etf bias slow v2b 2 nov17 -rl.ex4
MAX ETF BASIC.tpl
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPY.pM5 MAX ETF TRADE EXAMPLES.png
Size: 87 KB
MAX_MT4_StochRSI-Osc.ex4

cja Mar 9, 2018 6:40pm | Post# 184

Hello, I need your help to code an EA based on the indicator below. I will add additional rules as we move forward with the programming. As for right know, I would like the EA to simply open new orders AND close existing orders at the same time based on the color change of the MAX ETF BIAS SLOW indicator (green to red for short entries and red to green for long entries) as the 5 min. candle closes. I have attached a screenshot showing when the indicator makes color changes with a yellow line. At this point, I would like the EA to always be in the...
I suspect you have not really used this indicator for live trading otherwise you would realize that it repaints the signal, looks good historically but would absolutely kill your account using it in an EA. For example it can repaint 3 or more bars when using an eft M15 indicator on a M5 chart and on the Strategy tester it is no better than a zigzag indicator as there is no way of picking the actual turns, I cannot access the code as you have supplied an ex4 but I suspect the eft indicator is yet another one of those Highest High Lowest Low type indicators that is absolutely useless for real time trading.

Rafaz1 Mar 15, 2018 2:08pm | Post# 185

1 Attachment(s)

Hello,

Could I kindly get some help to code the following indicator so that it only show x number of days or bars back.

Plus can all the wording be abbreviated, i.e. Piercing Line Pattern to PLP (font 7 not 10 as too big or make font & colour adjustable, Three Inside Up Pattern to TIUP, Dark Cloud Cover Pattern to DCCP, I think you get the jist.

CandleStick Patterns.ex4

Thank you so much

Trader-Waldo Mar 15, 2018 2:12pm | Post# 186

I need yearly open line. anyone willing to code it please?

HumbleLearne Mar 16, 2018 5:01am | Post# 187

3 Attachment(s)
Hi all whenever i attach these indicators to my MT4 platform it hangs can some on please chack what is the issue with these indicators please i am using Version 4.00 build 1090 MT4 platform ..PLEASE HELP ...
DEMA_MACD.mq4
MACD_3_DEMA.mq4
MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4

Symphoenix Mar 16, 2018 11:12am | Post# 188

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all whenever i attach these indicators to my MT4 platform it hangs can some on please chack what is the issue with these indicators please i am using Version 4.00 build 1090 MT4 platform ..PLEASE HELP ... {file} {file} {file}
Here you go :

DEMA_MACD.mq4
MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4

HumbleLearne Mar 18, 2018 3:34am | Post# 189

2 Attachment(s)
Hi ALL , Can any intelligent & expert programer out there be kind enough and ADD the the following to the attached indicator please .

1) add arrows when the colour changes from buy to sell and vise verse
2) make this indicator much more smoothed please .

Thank you in advance request you all to kindly help ...
Trend Line.ex4
Trend Line.mq4

HumbleLearne Mar 18, 2018 3:35am | Post# 190

{quote} Here you go : {file} {file}

Dear Symphoenix , THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP ...BE BLESSED , HAPPLY AND PROSPROUS ALWAYS

Rafaz1 Mar 19, 2018 8:46am | Post# 191

1 Attachment(s)

Hello,

Can the following indicator be amended to include x number of days or bars back .

Can the wording also be abbreviated so it doesn't take up too much space on the screen. For example, Bearish Harami Pattern to BEHP, Bullish Harami Pattern to BUHP, ETC, ETC

CandleStick Patterns.ex4

Thank you

Simontw Mar 19, 2018 9:46am | Post# 192

Hi all.

I have recently started trading BBMA the malaysian system, found it very useful but also missing amazing trades so want to get an alert built based on the BBMA MTF set up.

I have all the info and specifics, there are already sophisitcated BBMA dashboards out there but those are way more than I need.

Anyone interested in helping to code an alert of these BBMA trades please get in touch.

Rafaz1 Mar 21, 2018 10:23am | Post# 193

1 Attachment(s)

Hello everyone,

Can someone make a simple change to the following mq4 indicator.

Can we have an option included so that it displays X number of days/bars back so doesn't clog up CPU or space on the actual screen.

SweetSpots GOLD.mq4

Thank you

moneymove Mar 21, 2018 4:13pm | Post# 194

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I have kelly criterion indicator ex4 file but the license i expired. It is a money management system created by Kelly Criterion. https://www.investopedia.com/article.../04/091504.asp

There are two basic components to the Kelly Criterion:
Win probability - The probability that any given trade you make will return a positive amount.
Win/loss ratio - The total positive trade amounts divided by the total negative trade amounts.
These two factors are then put into Kelly's equation:
Kelly % = W [(1 W) / R]
Where:
W = Winning probability
R = Win/loss ratio

Could any coders create this useful indicator>
Many thanks in advance
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 2008
Size:  23 KB

Rafaz1 Mar 23, 2018 6:09am | Post# 195

1 Attachment(s)
Dear all,

I needed your help to get this indicator to not plot lines across all of the screen and only go back as far as either the beginning of the day, week, or month or X number of bars.

SweetSpots GOLD.mq4

Leave the logic of the indicator as it is please.

Thank you

Simontw Mar 23, 2018 7:48am | Post# 196

Looking for an alert for when linear weighted moving average 5 High and/or Low goes outside of Bollinger Band Default settings.

Thanks.

Gann1993 Mar 23, 2018 7:37pm | Post# 197

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

I have discovered a strategy that will make amazing profits with high gain potential and low risk.
NEVER seen before, on the internet at least..

You will ask me: what is so amazing and unique at this strategy?
Straight to the point: TIMING

Almost all of the indicators are based upon 'price movement'.
Almost all of the indicators FAIL on there own, they will only work on CERTAIN TIMES in CERTAIN TIME FRAMES.

So why aren't there timing indicators out there or why aren't there Expert Advisors based on timing?
Because they don't have found a way to make TIMING work for them.

I have been studying the last couple of years in the W.D. Gann field, and you may know he was using almost every element that he could use.
To name some: Geometry, Mathematics, Timing cycles, etc ..

Now i have created my own strategy based on the knowledge that i have about timing cycles in combination with a simple RSI indicator.
Because we are combining a TIMING indicator ( the timing cycles i predict ) with a PRICE indicator ( RSI +-30 OR +-70 ) we will have low risk high reward!
So that's why this Expert Advisor will be unique and most of all verry profitable.

Could someone make this Expert Advisor?

So what it should do:
1: Only trade between hours/minutes that i calculate manually during the weekend. I will need to be able to INPUT these timings every weekend.
2: Must have an option to create several hours/minutes inputs, example: trade only on monday from 11:00 to 14:00 AND from 16:00 to 18:00 etc etc
3: Must use confirmation of the RSI, when RSI crosses 70 then open a SELL, when RSI crosses 30 then open a BUY

THATS IT!

I think this will be peace of cake for a coder with some basic skills, who could make me this?
I am offering to share my timings for lifetime with the person who can code this into an Expert Advisor.

Here is a picture attached to show you how it works.
The 0.1.2.3.4.5 waves are my TIMING predictions (no price predictions) made before the trading week started
In the picture you see the vertical lines on the RSI and when you look higher at the price you see these lines also crossing my timing predictions.

So the vertical lines are showing you which signals the Expert Advisor should have made.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD EA EXAMPLE.png
Size: 511 KB

Uglyduckling Mar 26, 2018 1:07pm | Post# 198

1 Attachment(s)
Hello pro coders!
Need help with indi tweak.
I h ave this indicator that draws historical trades on the chart and calculates profit/loss in pips. It works great, but lacks some functions for more convenient trades analysis.
I would like it to draw trendline connecting open and close points instead of rectangles and also to draw stop loss a nd take profit marks.
Cheers and thanks for help!
SQ_showTrades.mq4

kenanA Mar 26, 2018 1:56pm | Post# 199

2 Attachment(s)
Hello,

there are 2 tradingview indicators's code,

Can anyone convert these indicators from tradingview to MT4?

if anyone can help me, i will be so grateful..
Trailing Stop Loss Indicator by KIVANC fr3762.txt
Double HULL Moving Average.txt

BrianRay Mar 26, 2018 5:47pm | Post# 200

2 Attachment(s)
Would someone be kind enough to help me with this trade management EA? It will not manage individual charts when using the basket trade manager part. It only manages all the trades that are currently open. That doesnt work for me. I need it to manage just the chart it is attached to. Please help.
Multi purpose trade manager.ex4
Multi purpose trade manager.mq4

© Forex Factory