Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Free MT4 coding - Indicators, EAs, etc (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=389118)

master1234 Oct 11, 2012 7:42am | Post# 1

Free MT4 coding - Indicators, EAs, etc

Hello
I have actually done a previous post regarding to offer mt4 coding but on that time I was really busy and couldnt manage to do it. But currently I have enough time to do coding for any indicator. It will be without any charge.
I will do that indicator if:
it is usefull for me also
it is not for commercial purposes.

All indicators that I do will be secret with eachother and you can trust me about it. Otherwise you dont trust me then you dont need to communicate.
I also would like to meet more traders. I have met wonderful people and I would like to meet more and open my horizon wider.

Dont send me private message. Just add my skype it is legand1234 so we can talk and communicate also.
Take care.

aajduk Oct 12, 2012 12:21am | Post# 2

EA Coding

Hello Master1234,

I see you are possibly prepared to code ea's for traders. What I am wanting (I wish I could code) is an ea that closes all open positions when the total profit of all those positions is at a set amount. For example, I will open a buy position on both the eur/usd and usd/chf. These two as you know move opposite to each other but quite often will get out of kilter and show a profit. I want to be able close both positions when that profit is, for example, $50. This amount could be adjustable. Once it is closed, I then want it to reopen in the reverse to the preceding trade, so if it closed buy positions, I want it to open sell positions (this could be an option that could be turned off).
I would also like to have an emergency stop loss setting based on a $ amount as I open these positions without SL.

So, the variables are:
The pairs used
The lot sizes
Profit amount
Stop loss
Re-open positions or not

Can you help.

Regards,

Anthony

master1234 Oct 12, 2012 2:22am | Post# 3

Hi antony add me to skype so we can talk about it.

corliz Oct 12, 2012 11:34am | Post# 4

EA managing Manual trades

3 Attachment(s)
Hi

Can anyone kindly help me change this EA.

Description –

I’ve got this EA (MyPiramid_V08c.mq4 – attached) based on the strategy (Sure-Fire_Forex_Hedging_Strategy.pdf – attached) which I would liked changed to take over manual trades and manage them until closed.

The Changes:

1. Sometimes I find that the EA, MyPiramid_V08c, will close only the SELL orders and leave the BUY orders open when price turns around close to SL or TP. This sabotages the strategy and made me loose a lot of money. It can be the broker problem, because a few orders have to be closed at the same time.

What I would like changed in the EA is that when ANY SL or TP is hit ALL orders for that specific pair(magic number) must be closed. BUY ORDERS, SELL ORDERS and PENDING ORDERS. The EA must make sure all is closed.

If the EA can handle multiple orders on one currency, by utilizing magic numbers or by what other means, would be super. Then only the orders associated to one another will close when SL or TP is hit.

Send me the EA as it is changed so that I can use it as an EA.

2. Use this changed EA to make these changes.

I've got this script (CZ Line Drawing script.mq4 –attached) that, when dragged onto a chart, will draw 2 parallel lines on the chart. I can then click and move the lines to where I want them. You will see that they are called buy line and sell line.

After I dragged the script and moved the lines to where I want them, I then drag the EA onto chart. The EA must then open Pending BUY and SELL orders where the script lines are on the chart.

When a PENDING BUY order is triggered and a BUY order is opened, the SELL pending must be deleted and the other way around. The EA must then manage the open order as per the strategy in Sure-Fire_Forex_Hedging_Strategy.pdf attached.

3. If the EA is dragged onto a chart and it finds a open order, it must take over the order, adjust all TP, SL and other parameters needed and manage the order until closed. I can use a script to open the order to make sure that a magic number is used. Then drag the EA to manage this trade.

Parameters – See Sure-Fire_Forex_Hedging_Strategy.pdf and EA MyPiramid_V08c.mq4

Hope you understand what I am trying to say. Contact me if you have any questions. corlizfx@gmail.com
MyPiramid_V08c.mq4
Sure-Fire_Forex_Hedging_Strategy.pdf
CZ Line Drawing script.mq4

5hadow Oct 14, 2012 10:34am | Post# 5

I've been working on developing a system of EA's in MT4 that will allow me to get around FIFO, but am getting stuck. As I scale into/out-of my trades, but use different position sizing and SL/TP targets for each trade, I run into issues where later trades may be scheduled to close prior to older trades. And, as trades typically have different volumes, I cant just exchange the TP/SL for an earlier trade, for a later trade.

My initial strategy to get around this problem is to create a system where I enter multiple trades at the minimum volume which in aggregate total each position size I desire. So, instead of opening one order at 1 full lot and another at 1.5 lots, I open 10 orders at 0.1 lots and then 15 more at 0.1 lots. This way, if the SL for the second 15 lots should be placed closer than the first orders, I can exchange the SLs for the first 10 orders with 10 of the second set of orders. I'll give an example to be more clear:

First Order: 10 trades - 0.1 lots @ 1.2500 / SL at 1.2000
Second Order: 15 trades - 0.1 lots @ 1.2600 / SL at 1.2250

To get around FIFO, I would change the trades' SLs to be the following:
First Order: 10 trades - 0.1 lots @ 1.2500 / SL at 1.2250
Second Order: 5 trades - 0.1 lots @ 1.2600 / SL at 1.2250
10 trades - 0.1 lots @ 1.2600 / SL at 1.2000

Thus, I have synthetically re-created my desired orders. As this will cause many trades to be on the books at the same time, across multiple currency pairs, I'm not sure it would be realistic to manage manually (nor would I really want to if it can be automated).

I've built an EA that breaks down each order into multiple trades for entering positions. Where I'm getting stuck is figuring out a second EA's code that will sort every trade by the time it was filled, and then set the SLs/TPs to the desired levels (these come from manually entered external variables for the SL/TP prices and the total volume at each price).

Any help either conceptually or specific code I could use would be greatly appreciated!

aajduk Oct 15, 2012 4:39am | Post# 6

ea coding

Hello master1234,

Will skype later in the week, busy early this week.
Thanks,

Anthony

vin_yoga Jan 17, 2013 2:51am | Post# 7

Dear Master,

I want develop one indicator for simple moving average of two pairs in seperate window to find out the gap between the pip movements of those pairs with three buffers ( firstsymbol ma, Secondsymbol ma and Difference in pips).

Can you please code it for me,

Thanks,

Vinay

magicpips Jan 17, 2013 9:10am | Post# 8

Hi

I need a psar ea,with no stoploss and trailings,psar settings 0.01 and 0.1.What I need is kind of a martingale psar ea, lets say negative psar appears and sell 1.0 lot but right after negative psar ,postive psar appears and 2.0 lots buy opens and so on.Could anybody help me with this, the trades will be closed manually.
Many thanks in advance

Willowgal Jan 17, 2013 9:21am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

Can you code the volume indicator associated with this chart, where the volume (ticks) is tracked for each Renko box produced on the chart above?

Many thanks,

Willowgal
Click to Enlarge

Name: renko with volume.jpg
Size: 96 KB

Mechanic Jan 25, 2013 12:10am | Post# 10

2 Attachment(s)
Dear Master1234, or anyone who can help me...

I hope you can help me to code this indicator into EA. This is simple moving average cross with RSI filter indicator. But I rcently studied if we trade the signal only during the first hour of market open, this indi can produce powerful signal.

What I need is to open sell order when the red arrow showed up, and buy when thw blue one showed up. I need it to be able to place SL and TP and time window to limit the ea active time for only one (or specific) hour after three market (Tokyo, London and US) opening time.

I need the ea to place the order when the first arrow during market hour open, if the stop got hit then the ea should wait for the second signal if they are appear on the time window. If the new signal do not come up during the time window the ea will sleep and wait for the next market.

This indy repaints, but when it's not it will produce money. I will trade it with tight stop loss and hit high. Please put the indi inside your MT. You will see what I mean.

Many thanks in advance.
EMA_Cross_RSI_Trend_Spotter_Edit.mq4
EMA_Cross_RSI_Trend_Spotter_Edit.ex4

paul821c Mar 17, 2013 11:25am | Post# 11

Hello Master1234,
Im looking to have a indicator coded or an ea, not sure which is the correct terminology.
Basically my setup would be this: 5ema high, 5ema low. Now it would trigger the alert when the candle opens outside the channel and then closes inside the channel. Also a pop up and email alert when this happens.
Thanks for your consideration,
Paul

jrivers Mar 17, 2013 2:56pm | Post# 12

Hello everyone,
I am looking for an EA that is an all in and all out (one trade at a time). and that comes with the mq4 file... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PixeLM Mar 17, 2013 8:53pm | Post# 13

Can anyone help me?

Im looking for a script I can use with hotkeys, to Buy or Sell at market, with SL and TP of 10pips. 5 digit broker, and a MM feature.

I'd like to streamline my scalping strat, I like to make a few quick trades a day using 2% risk, also a breakeven feature of say breakeven at 8 pips would be ideal.

Many thanks...

hanover Mar 17, 2013 10:11pm | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone help me?

Im looking for a script I can use with hotkeys, to Buy or Sell at market, with SL and TP of 10pips. 5 digit broker, and a MM feature.

I'd like to streamline my scalping strat, I like to make a few quick trades a day using 2% risk, also a breakeven feature of say breakeven at 8 pips would be ideal.

Many thanks...
The ability to assign hotkeys (Alt-N or Ctrl-N where N=0 thru 9 on the main keyboard) to any script, indy or EA is already provided in MT4. See attached screenshot. Beyond that, you can try freeware products like autohotkey.

I wrote a script that will place multiple market orders here. You can enter TradeRisk as 2% if you wish. It's been downloaded more than 100 times without any problems reported, so I assume that it works correctly (if not, it's easy enough to use Google to find another one. Or if you prefer 'visual' order entry, there's a list of possibilities here).

It does everything you've asked for, except the breakeven feature. For that you'll need a separate EA (a script won't do the job, because it executes once only, while an EA will cycle repeatedly, once per price tick). You can probably find a suitable EA in this thread. There are also a couple of 'swiss army knife' management EAs here or here (or in this thread if you're willing to look outside FF). Again, beyond that, Google will locate hundreds of them.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image 017.png
Size: 45 KB

spillini Mar 19, 2013 11:33am | Post# 15

Hey Guys, I got a pretty good setup, I know only APT programming language and I am not skilled in this language. I have been trading this system for a month now in a live account and it works wonderful. It works in both trending and ranging markets, however, a short term trend must be established. I dont know if it can be coded, but in a live micro account it creates about $8 per day. I will have to get online with the coder to explain what I am doing, probably thru Skype or something similar. Anyone interested let me know.

Jim

tradingviper Mar 19, 2013 10:58pm | Post# 16

Hi spillini,

If you have a good set-up, I'm game to see if it can be coded successfully. If you have not already found a programmer to help you, PM me.

Viper

Hey Guys, I got a pretty good setup, I know only APT programming language and I am not skilled in this language. I have been trading this system for a month now in a live account and it works wonderful. It works in both trending and ranging markets, however, a short term trend must be established. I dont know if it can be coded, but in a live micro account it creates about $8 per day. I will have to get online with the coder to explain what I am doing, probably thru Skype or something similar. Anyone interested let me know.

Jim

laoshr Mar 25, 2013 2:50pm | Post# 17

Good Day!

I was looking to have auto trend lines plot on the ASI indicator. Using the ZigZag points to determine the points to begin and end the trend lines. I was hoping to have an extern int for the setting like the ZigZag.

Does any of you guys who are good at coding know if this can be done? I understand that the problem for trendlines are the fact of figuring out where they start and stop. I was hoping the ZigZag would take care of that. So the trend line would start on the ASI indicator at the 2nd to last ZigZag point and go to the last formed ZigZag point.

Please let me know if this is possible? And if so, is there anyone out there who knows the how to.

Sorry, it seems I can't upload the .mq4 file for the ASI indicator.

Thank you in advance for your time.

vin.sin Mar 26, 2013 4:06am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Can someone please help me to modify the attached better volume indicator..to add
an alert when I get X volume.

Eg : If i specify x=200 then I should get an alert when vol is >= 200 for that bar.

Thank You.
BetterVolume 1.4.mq4

vin.sin Mar 26, 2013 4:38am | Post# 19

Hi Guys,

I have often realized that i exit my trades prematurely...
Then I sit and look at my TP's being hit...

Is there any way that I can lock my orders.

I take a position
set tp/sl
then lock it..

That is once I lock it...
a> i should not be able to modify the trade
b> I should not be able to close it close it manually ..
it has to hit my TP or SL.

Your help is highly appreciated..

bobha Mar 26, 2013 7:03pm | Post# 20

Greetings M
I need an EA that will allow me to place Buy/Sell, Limit/Stop orders on an offline Basket chart. Do you feel like tackling that one?

Bob

© Forex Factory