Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   AXL - 15M Trading System - HA, Stoch, TDI (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=374899)

alexbs Jul 22, 2012 9:29am | Post# 1

AXL - 15M Trading System - HA, Stoch, TDI

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Fellow Traders,

Opening

I have been trading for almost 1 year now, and I'm learn a lot from another awesome trading system on this thread, Money Management, Psychological Trading and etc..

So, now i'm confident enough to create my own thread and sharing my system for all of you, hope my system will help a lot of trader to get their profit ^^, coz from the best thread (for me) in this FF - Sonic R. System, i learn and belive that Sharing is Charing, thx to sonicdeejay.

AXL's System

This is trend trading system and simple enough..we will cheking the trend with TDI, EMA34, and HA before we enter the trade..

With Candle Closed above(long)/below(short) EMA34, TDI above(long)/bellow(short) 50, White(long)/Red(short) AH Candle, we will know what the trend is, and we will enter trade as soon as posible..

But the most important thing is protect our capital, profit will follow after, so we will change our SL to BE if we reach +10.(Look at second chart for the reason)

Coz i learn a lot from Sonic R System, i used some of her indicator..
Indicator :
- Sonic R. Chart Pannel
- Heiken Ashi
- Stoch (8,3,3)
- TDI Red Green

Important Rules :
- Wait for stoch crossing, wait for candle break below/above 34EMA, if u think candle will close below/above 34EMA - check TDI Green and Stoch -> Open u'r Transaction
- Always use SL and move u'r SL to BE at +10 - Better get nothing than loss
- Open Trade only at LO until LC
- This is no Holy Grail(so use u'r Money Management) but Holy enough to make pips
- For detailed rules u can look on chart

My Suggestion :

This system usually have 2-3 TP, if long trade opened below Daily Pivot, u'r TP1 should be at Daily Pivot, TP2 at Resistance1, and TP3 at Resistance 2. Use u'r MM to take u'r profit...

You can say thanx to me by posting comment in my profile, "vouching" me in my profile or rating to this thread

Here we go for detailed rules and chart examples..
AXL.rar
AXL.tpl
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu tp example trade 2.gif
Size: 43 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu BEexample trade.gif
Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu tp example trade.gif
Size: 41 KB

Albertdkpllh Jul 22, 2012 2:41pm | Post# 2

Promising.

This is looking good, quite simple too, i'm doing some backtesting and looking at the sonic setups.....its looking promising. Thanks for sharing. i'm still struggling in the forex market though, but i am getting very confident lately. this system seem to identify the sonic entries easily.

Please have you tried using the 89EMA in this system. And how long have you been using this system.

Thanks.

sycamor Jul 22, 2012 2:51pm | Post# 3

AXL

Hi,

You can send tpl and index'es of this system ?

Regards,

Sycamor

alexbs Jul 22, 2012 2:57pm | Post# 4

This is looking good, quite simple too, i'm doing some backtesting and looking at the sonic setups.....its looking promising. Thanks for sharing. i'm still struggling in the forex market though, but i am getting very confident lately. this system seem to identify the sonic entries easily.

Please have you tried using the 89EMA in this system. And how long have you been using this system.

Thanks.
i have using this system for about 1 month, got a nice pips so far..

yap my basic is from sonic setup, that's why this system in indentical..

i'll post my live trade soon ^^

alexbs Jul 22, 2012 11:59pm | Post# 5

Hi,

You can send tpl and index'es of this system ?

Regards,

Sycamor
No problem mate.. will update soon..

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 1:47am | Post# 6

my look at AU and GU

1 Attachment(s)
it's same PA on AU and GU, here my AU chart for explanation..

we still on bearish trend..
Click to Enlarge

Name: au.gif
Size: 36 KB

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 2:34am | Post# 7

Nice Setup before LO

1 Attachment(s)
it's same PA on AU and GU, here my AU chart for explanation..

we still on bearish trend..
This is a nice setup before LO, just for example..

Usually u won't reach your TP before LO.. so for what i see, this trade will have a good chance to BE if u don't follow the LO rules and take the trade ^^

for this one TP should be at DS3 ^^

Remember don't open trade before LO, i post this chart to give more setup examples.. if u get this setup after LO, go for it..

TIPS : Use Chart on Foreground for easier looking where candle closed.. On real trade if u get a nice setup, wait for candle to close and enter the trade or u can enter the trade 5-10 second before candle closed..
Click to Enlarge

Size: 32 KB

sycamor Jul 23, 2012 3:00am | Post# 8

No problem mate.. will update soon..
Thanks,

indicators I see, but tpl not ...

I try do it similar

Regards

S.

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 3:19am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks,

I try do it similar

Regards

S.
TP it's far down.. ^^ it's on 1.02845
Click to Enlarge

Size: 36 KB

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 3:44am | Post# 10

Thanks,

I try do it similar

Regards

S.
up sorry, i miss understand "tpl".. i will upload tpl files soon

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 3:48am | Post# 11

London open, but still far to see setup forming on next 1hours..

be patient my friends.. will be away from notebook, doing other stuff ^^ - setup still far away for au and gu

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 5:05am | Post# 12

Respect S/R Line

1 Attachment(s)
Respect HER! (S/R Line)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 32 KB

Albertdkpllh Jul 23, 2012 5:24am | Post# 13

Possible setup

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Alex,
This looks like a possible setup..... will you take this trade, if yes why...if no why.... Of course thats when everything lines up
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 257 KB

sycamor Jul 23, 2012 5:24am | Post# 14

up sorry, i miss understand "tpl".. i will upload tpl files soon
Perfect,

Thank You

Regards,

S.

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 5:40am | Post# 15

Hi Alex,

This looks like a possible setup and perfect for me..... will you take this trade, if yes why...if no why.... Of course thats when everything lines up
yap it's possible setup, but i didn't take that trade.. for me EU just to beast to tamed.. ^^ and a lot of BE on EU..

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, my pair to trade is AU and GU, that's why my chart example always is GU and AU...Gonna update first post..

Btw it's a perfect setup and not a success trade by now, EU create a long setup now..

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 6:55am | Post# 16

First Live Chart

1 Attachment(s)
Here my first live chart as I promise.. USD/CHF Short..

Let's see how it will end.. ^^
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdchf.gif
Size: 22 KB

Albertdkpllh Jul 23, 2012 7:25am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Alex,
I appreciate your courage in taking that trade.....but i will not take that trade because of the position of the Stockastic. its almost below the 35 line...but we'll see how it ends
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2e.jpg
Size: 263 KB

Albertdkpllh Jul 23, 2012 7:31am | Post# 18

Great System.

I love your system Alex......very promising. Loving what i see....
Thanks for sharing

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 7:34am | Post# 19

Hi Alex,
I appreciate your courage in taking that trade.....but i will not take that trade because of the position of the Stockastic. its almost below the 35 line...but we'll see how it ends
that's true.. i take the trade coz PA is perfect for sonic setup (U can learn that system too, very nice system) which is like this system parents.

Also it's still above 35 or maybe on 35 ^^, but it stop on BE+1, I forget to delete my trailing stop. still loking EA to automaticaly change SL to BE when profit +10..

Note : carefull to take short on AU and GU, its already on Strong resistance GU on DR2 and AU on DR3.. it's nice setup but i didn't take that..

alexbs Jul 23, 2012 7:40am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
I love your system Alex......very promising. Loving what i see....
Thanks for sharing
don't blindly follow this system indicator, this is nice system, but i think u still combine this system with u'r trading skill and experience.

This is the chart why i take trade while stoch near 35 on short ^^

Nice PA and match with system, so i take the trade..
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdchf.gif
Size: 31 KB

© Forex Factory