Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Genesis Matrix Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=373796)

scarlet pipe Mar 31, 2014 12:34pm | Post# 22261

1 Attachment(s)
Closed at BRN 1.4850 as it had provided support earlier in asian session and Lon close was imminent. I very rarely trade after Lon close.

Nice trade on EJ Padila. I'm only trading GJ on the yen crosses at the moment so not one I watch.
Click to Enlarge

Name: euraudm5.png
Size: 40 KB

ExcessFX Mar 31, 2014 2:58pm | Post# 22262

1 Attachment(s)
GJ - 33 Pips from London open.
I'm trying Martys setup with both M5 & M15 charts open at the same time.
It filters out a lot of trades.

ExcessFX
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 7.41.23 am.png
Size: 145 KB

ExcessFX Mar 31, 2014 3:01pm | Post# 22263

Good trading Scarlet & Padila

padila Mar 31, 2014 3:49pm | Post# 22264

Closed at BRN 1.4850 as it had provided support earlier in asian session and Lon close was imminent. I very rarely trade after Lon close. Nice trade on EJ Padila. I'm only trading GJ on the yen crosses at the moment so not one I watch. {image}
Great example, Scarlet Pipe.

Edit: GJ is trending well at present. Hope it will continue to do so.

padila Mar 31, 2014 3:51pm | Post# 22265

GJ - 33 Pips from London open. I'm trying Martys setup with both M5 & M15 charts open at the same time. It filters out a lot of trades. ExcessFX {image}
Great trading, ExcessFX.

Yes, Marty's setup does filter trades very well.

Please continue giving input.

scarlet pipe Mar 31, 2014 6:02pm | Post# 22266

GJ - 33 Pips from London open. I'm trying Martys setup with both M5 & M15 charts open at the same time. It filters out a lot of trades. ExcessFX {image}
Congrats on the trade XS.

Following Marty's set up does indeed filter out quite a few trades. Lining up the M5, M15, M30 and H1 stochs is a very powerful trend following system.

Stick with it and I'm sure you will reap the rewards!

Matrix8756 Apr 1, 2014 2:03am | Post# 22267

[Quote = tubo scarlatto; 7374226] Chiusa a BRN 1,4850 in quanto aveva fornito supporto in precedenza in sessione asiatica e Lon vicino era imminente. Io molto raramente commercio dopo Lon vicino. Nizza commercio su EJ Padila. Sono solo GJ negoziazione sullo yen attraversa in questo momento cosė non si guardo. {image} [/ quote]

Sorry Scarlet Pipe, but the color of the arrows and the line, that is a trade or Long mistake?

scarlet pipe Apr 1, 2014 4:45am | Post# 22268

[Quote = tubo scarlatto; 7374226] Chiusa a BRN 1,4850 in quanto aveva fornito supporto in precedenza in sessione asiatica e Lon vicino era imminente. Io molto raramente commercio dopo Lon vicino. Nizza commercio su EJ Padila. Sono solo GJ negoziazione sullo yen attraversa in questo momento cosė non si guardo. {image} [/ quote] Sorry Scarlet Pipe, but the color of the arrows and the line, that is a trade or Long mistake?
Hi matrix,

Reason is I don't trade on MT4 so I create these just to post trades on FF in the regular format.

Sorry for any confusion.

padila Apr 1, 2014 5:00am | Post# 22269

1 Attachment(s)
EJ trade this morning.

Day, H4, H1 long price action.

M15 pullback on price action.

M5: not the best M30, M15 stochs.

Some profit so far. Might think about exiting.

Comments welcome.
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpym5.png
Size: 53 KB

padila Apr 1, 2014 5:18am | Post# 22270

1 Attachment(s)
Losing trade from this morning.

Entered EA short before London open.

Reversed on London open and closed with small loss.

Reason for entering:

Short in higher time frames.

M30, M15 stochs were going short.

Normally do not trade Frankie, did today as price action looked good.

Any other mistake did I make?
Click to Enlarge

Size: 55 KB

padila Apr 1, 2014 5:19am | Post# 22271

EJ trade this morning. Day, H4, H1 long price action. M15 pullback on price action. M5: not the best M30, M15 stochs. Some profit so far. Might think about exiting. Comments welcome. {image}
Closed EJ

scarlet pipe Apr 1, 2014 5:42am | Post# 22272

Losing trade from this morning. Entered EA short before London open. Reversed on London open and closed with small loss. Reason for entering: Short in higher time frames. M30, M15 stochs were going short. Normally do not trade Frankie, did today as price action looked good. Any other mistake did I make? {image}
Two things that would have kept me from this trade Padila.

Firstly, I incorporate EMA25 and EMA75 on my M5 chart (EMA75 is basically the EMA25 off the M15 chart). At the point you entered PA was just below the EMA 75 but the EMA's had not crossed downwards(they were still quite wide).

Secondly, the TVI on both M30 and H1 was still rising. I like to see the M30 red (falling) and ideally, the same with the H1 but I will occasionally ignore H1 TVI if the stochs look good, ie, HTF stochs leaving the 20/80 levels together.

Hope this helps.

padila Apr 1, 2014 5:44am | Post# 22273

{quote} Two things that would have kept me from this trade Padila. Firstly, I incorporate EMA25 and EMA75 on my M5 chart (EMA75 is basically the EMA25 off the M15 chart). At the point you entered PA was just below the EMA 75 but the EMA's had not crossed downwards(they were still quite wide). Secondly, the TVI on both M30 and H1 was still rising. I like to see the M30 red (falling) and ideally, the same with the H1 but I will occasionally ignore H1 TVI if the stochs look good, ie, HTF stochs leaving the 20/80 levels together. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that.

Will keep in mind.

scarlet pipe Apr 1, 2014 7:45am | Post# 22274

1 Attachment(s)
Entered when M15 Matrix turned white. M30 & H1 already in agreement.

Took half when price hit R1. As ADR was already >100%, targeted BRN to close but target missed by 3 pips.

Closed remainder as price headed back to R1 +50.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 41 KB

padila Apr 1, 2014 7:50am | Post# 22275

Entered when M15 Matrix turned white. M30 & H1 already in agreement. Took half when price hit R1. As ADR was already >100%, targeted BRN to close but target missed by 3 pips. Closed remainder as price headed back to R1 +50. {image}
Well done!

I am still on the trade. Thinking of exiting.

realjumper Apr 1, 2014 7:52am | Post# 22276

{quote} Two things that would have kept me from this trade Padila. Firstly, I incorporate EMA25 and EMA75 on my M5 chart (EMA75 is basically the EMA25 off the M15 chart). At the point you entered PA was just below the EMA 75 but the EMA's had not crossed downwards(they were still quite wide). Secondly, the TVI on both M30 and H1 was still rising. I like to see the M30 red (falling) and ideally, the same with the H1 but I will occasionally ignore H1 TVI if the stochs look good, ie, HTF stochs leaving the 20/80 levels together. Hope this helps.

You see what I mean?

You people are the very reason why I left...and the reason that I am now going to close this thread to you all. You just do not have the respect or discipline to follow the rules, and you just don't give a shit about the people who might want to come and view the system later on.

All this MA bullshit talk, and all this H1 and H4 stoch bullshit has got
NOTHING to do with Genesis'

You people are the muppets that ruin it for everyone.....I hope you're satisfied.

X-Man May 22, 2015 6:06am | Post# 22277

This is sad.
Another lovely thread that went down because of traders that dont listen or dont do their homework.
This was a really good trading system that made good pips.

And thats how all good threads will die and traders will come and say forex is impossible to make a living.

© Forex Factory