Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EurAnalysis (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=317077)

PipKiller Dec 9, 2011 9:09am | Post# 14121

Anybody trading?
Or just jawboning?

Took a long on AUDUSD this morning and waited for a short EURUSD.
What do charts tell anyone else?
The whipsaw does churn some pips with timing.

I'm sitting here grinning like the Cheshire Cat. It's going to be a very good week.

I have trades in 21 pairs with IBFX and 18 pairs with MB Trading running right now off daily chart setups....

Of course... Seeing as I'm just sitting here watching the show, I guess I'm just jawboning too.

Gofer Pips Dec 9, 2011 9:19am | Post# 14122

I'm sitting here grinning like the Cheshire Cat. It's going to be a very good week.

I have trades in 21 pairs with IBFX and 18 pairs with MB Trading running right now off daily chart setups....

Of course... Seeing as I'm just sitting here watching the show, I guess I'm just jawboning too.
My head would spin trying to manage a trade on every pair and cross known to man!
Good job Bro"
We gotta get together next spring for some BBQ pig, and target practice

PipKiller Dec 9, 2011 9:21am | Post# 14123

Open mouth, insert both feet.

Van Rompuy: Intergovernmental Treaty has some handicaps

Written by Jamie Coleman
December 9, 2011 at 13:47 GMT

1. Will be “as binding as possible”

“As binding as possible”? Oh boy…What could possibly go wrong?

From Forexlive.

FXMindset Dec 9, 2011 9:27am | Post# 14124

1 Attachment(s)
200 pips booked - enough today - time for chit chat
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU15.png
Size: 36 KB

Tyoon Dec 9, 2011 9:38am | Post# 14125

Nice work

PipKiller Dec 9, 2011 9:39am | Post# 14126

1 Attachment(s)
My head would spin trying to manage a trade on every pair and cross known to man!
Good job Bro"
We gotta get together next spring for some BBQ pig, and target practice
Game on

Actually managing them off the daily charts is easy. Need to look at charts to adjust once a day at the candle close. Just trading momentum swings with some THV3 components and SSL fastbar and using small lot size that can handle a 300 pip mental stop to allow it to spike and wobble around a bit.

A$ about +110 right now with plenty of room to the downside left.
Click to Enlarge

Name: dailythv ad.jpg
Size: 95 KB

michaelnew Dec 9, 2011 9:41am | Post# 14127

congrats

FXMindset Dec 9, 2011 9:43am | Post# 14128

Nice work
Thanks - Lucky only

PipKiller Dec 9, 2011 9:43am | Post# 14129

Sweet. Very well done.

FXMindset Dec 9, 2011 9:45am | Post# 14130

congrats
Yes - Thanks - Lucky only
previous 30 minutes form bullish engulfing candles (15M candles) so close my short - might looking another setup - in meantime wanna going to drink first - many problem today

trade safe and good luck

PipKiller Dec 9, 2011 9:45am | Post# 14131

Thanks - Lucky only
No, I disagree... It was the correct ForeX Mindset!!!

FXMindset Dec 9, 2011 9:46am | Post# 14132

Sweet. Very well done.
Still far with your green 8000 pips bro
Today only luck

Many thanks

Yuchen Dec 9, 2011 9:48am | Post# 14133

Still far with your green 8000 pips bro
Today only luck

Many thanks
hi handsome young boy, a rumor that if Euro Sumit is postive and passed then EU will drop 5 cents, which means 500 pips from 1.33XX to 1.38XX next week.

FXMindset Dec 9, 2011 9:50am | Post# 14134

1 Attachment(s)
hi handsome young boy, a rumor that if Euro Sumit is postive and passed then EU will drop 5 cents, which means 500 pips from 1.33XX to 1.38XX next week.
closed all my long & short just for 200 pips mate - you know that i've been short and long at that level from our chat just
Click to Enlarge

Name: EU15.png
Size: 36 KB

Tyoon Dec 9, 2011 9:54am | Post# 14135

Thanks - Lucky only
Are you primarily a technical trader?

josechu Dec 9, 2011 9:54am | Post# 14136

Do you entry just at breakout of the 15 min trend line or wait for a retrace once the trend line is broken?
Thks!!

closed all my long & short just for 200 pips mate - you know that i've been short and long at that level from our chat just

Islander Dec 9, 2011 9:56am | Post# 14137

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...8&d=1323437121

michaelnew Dec 9, 2011 10:34am | Post# 14138

EU summit

I think they manage to get what they wanted from the markets. They may be lousy finance people, but they are very good politicians, in that they managed to create a "limbo of expectations". It's not gonna break upside, just to fall like a rock, based on shallow fundamentals, (like many of this thread expected / wanted) but it didn't break down either, based on very open conclusions about the state of the European economy, conclusions that they didn't draw at all.

As I tried to do my homework for the next week, I realized that the bones they threw are actually pretty consistent. It's gonna be "watch and see" for me next week, as I don't see any short term consistent strategy.

PipTrapper Dec 9, 2011 10:39am | Post# 14139

I think they manage to get what they wanted from the markets. They may be lousy finance people, but they are very good politicians, in that they managed to create a "limbo of expectations". It's not gonna break upside, just to fall like a rock, based on shallow fundamentals, (like many of this thread expected / wanted) but it didn't break down either, based on very open conclusions about the state of the European economy, conclusions that they didn't draw at all.

As I tried to do my homework for the next week, I realized that the bones they...
My take it that today is Friday and the EU summit and resultant jawboning is not over yet. The market is very well used to much headline BS coming out after the fact within 72 hours after a summit. So nobody wants to take on risk to hold over the weekend. It may rally a bit but I don't see it breaking key resistance.

If all is still okay by Monday, they we will probably see some upward movement.

ADD: At least it probably won't be so whippy

ADD 2: Watch EZ bond yields and European bank equities for a hint of which direction this will take.

michaelnew Dec 9, 2011 10:44am | Post# 14140

If all is still okay by Monday, they we will probably see some upward movement.

ADD: At least it probably won't be so whippy
thanks for the answer, PT. Really looking forward to see what will happen. I may take a (very) small long position over the weekend, if we get to 1.32 area. But for now I"ll just relax. Did some more casual scalping during the last 2 hours, so all is well in michaelland.

Have a great weekend.

© Forex Factory