Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   EurAnalysis (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=317077)

PipTrapper Oct 20, 2011 12:02pm | Post# 4161

You cannot have a currency without a single Fiscal and Political voice behind it. The Euro was doomed from the beggining. Europeans are not willing to let go of their Nationalist ideas and feelings. Heck, in Spain alone we have several regions wanting independence. The concept of Europe is an unachievable dream. Maybe in Utopia, but not here on earth...
In America the general sentiment is patriotism. "OUR land, OUR nation. United we stand, divided we fall"

In the east it is not so united. "This is my land. Get out and stay out"

In Europe, it is somewhere in between. "Come to my land and stay as long as you want but don't interfere"

Alorente Oct 20, 2011 12:02pm | Post# 4162

Nice

My Grandma was a good strict German lady and she always said "If you can't say something nice, you don't say nothing at all"
Her biggest problem is any major change to EFSF, Greek deal, etc, has to be approved by the Bundestag, following the Constitutional Court decision last month. Her own coalition is falling apart. Iīm sure she is not looking forward to the Bundestag visit.

Tom_D_Trader Oct 20, 2011 12:06pm | Post# 4163

Tom,
One last thing you might want to think about is the type of style that best suits your personality...
I am very self confident guy. Thats why I do need to use SL, as I am so sure my analysis will work, I can get easily burned. Thats why I dont mind if you make fun of me. Coz I am godd@mn self confident b@stard, who accomplished almost everything he wanted. Thats how I play poker and thats how I am going to play this thing. I know I am too confident about myself so while running too fast I occasionally have to hit the wall with my head. And while I know these are my limits I educate myself as much as I can to be even better. I have read lots about evolution of ego and about influence of neokortex to my behaviour. Lots about history, economy, psychology. And I am willing to share it all, coz I am not only self confident, but very kind guy.

So now, when I spilled almost everything about myself to hundreds of unknown people, I need to say one more thing.

Nice to meet you strangers,

Tom

PipTrapper Oct 20, 2011 12:07pm | Post# 4164

1.3680 support and 200 SMA support almost cracked. The neckline only 30 pips away.
I'm not seeing aggressive rejection.

This is shorts taking profit on support.

The bulls have gone back to their paddocks.

SP500 sitting right at 1200 level with no bounce. Scratch that.. SP500 at 1197

FXMindset Oct 20, 2011 12:07pm | Post# 4165

1 Attachment(s)
USD In Demand Getting Strong against SGD
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDSGD Daily.png
Size: 31 KB

tianle Oct 20, 2011 12:08pm | Post# 4166

1.3680 support and 200 SMA support almost cracked. The neckline only 30 pips away.
Hi, sorry I'm new to Forex, by the neckline you are talking about the head and shoulders formation?

PipTrapper Oct 20, 2011 12:09pm | Post# 4167

So now, when I spilled almost everything about myself to hundreds of unknown people, I need to say one more thing.

Nice to meet you strangers,

Tom

Alorente Oct 20, 2011 12:10pm | Post# 4168

I am very self confident guy. Thats why I do need to use SL, as I am so sure my analysis will work, I can get easily burned. Thats why I dont mind if you make fun of me. Coz I am godd@mn self confident b@stard, who accomplished almost everything he wanted. Thats how I play poker and thats how I am going to play this thing. I know I am too confident about myself so while running too fast I occasionally have to hit the wall with my head. And while I know these are my limits I educate myself as much as I can to be even better. I have read lots about...
You are also humble, from looking at your signature.

PipTrapper Oct 20, 2011 12:11pm | Post# 4169

USD In Demand Getting Strong against SGD
I am starting to see massive flight to safety.

http://www.finviz.com/futures_performance.ashx.

http://www.finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=BONDS&p=m5

http://www.finviz.com/futures_charts...URRENCIES&p=m5

RodMca Oct 20, 2011 12:14pm | Post# 4170

So remain short yes? My head tells me to take profits but my heart says let it run?

Alorente Oct 20, 2011 12:14pm | Post# 4171

I'm not seeing aggressive rejection.

This is shorts taking profit on support.

The bulls have gone back to their paddocks.

SP500 sitting right at 1200 level with no bounce. Scratch that.. SP500 at 1197
Scratch That! S&P at 1194. Cracked the Coral and heading now for 1185. Under that there is a big void all the way to the 200 SMA at 1168.

ntrprz Oct 20, 2011 12:15pm | Post# 4172

I almost felt guilty

As I sat there staring at the S&P number and chart rooting with all my might for it to fall below 1200 and open the doors to another really solid day for me despite the stupid SL thing yesterday.

There is just not one good reason to buy US stocks today. Even massive cash inflows aren't doing it. Market psychology just has to finally wear you out when there isn't likely to be any piece of good news to support the bull case. Even the manufacturing number was just a correction from the massive under performance of that index earlier this year, its not great news, no good news from leading econ indicators either. Housing won't be bailing anyone out. Euro is going to have to take its medicine, and the time may be at hand.

Momo123 Oct 20, 2011 12:15pm | Post# 4173

Can any body tell me whats the neckline point everyones talking about

and also piptrapper if everybody looks for safety does this mean euro down down down

FXMindset Oct 20, 2011 12:15pm | Post# 4174

Nice
How bout Jpy? -2?

Tom_D_Trader Oct 20, 2011 12:16pm | Post# 4175

Being announced that EFSF cannot be leveraged to the level as expected earlier, how it would affect EUR?? or will they really leverage it??
If anything regarding EFSF fails, EUR is in deep trouble, because right now, leveraging EFSF is the one and only plan to rescue EMU.

T

Alorente Oct 20, 2011 12:16pm | Post# 4176

So remain short yes? My head tells me to take profits but my heart says let it run?
You are about to break the neckline and you are thinking of taking profits? Most shorts are not even in yet. Not until the neckline gives way.

Disclaimer: No guarantees. It may turn around to 138 again, but it is not probable.

Alorente Oct 20, 2011 12:19pm | Post# 4177

As I sat there staring at the S&P number and chart rooting with all my might for it to fall below 1200 and open the doors to another really solid day for me despite the stupid SL thing yesterday.

There is just not one good reason to buy US stocks today. Even massive cash inflows aren't doing it. Market psychology just has to finally wear you out when there isn't likely to be any piece of good news to support the bull case. Even the manufacturing number was just a correction from the massive under performance of that index earlier this year,...
Thatīs why the S&P and the Euro will both be testing their lows soon. They are floating on thin air.

RodMca Oct 20, 2011 12:19pm | Post# 4178

Thanks Alorente its times like this where I'm glad that I go to the more experienced for advice. A second opinion is often a great boost to confidence! Thanks!

PipTrapper Oct 20, 2011 12:21pm | Post# 4179

Scratch That! S&P at 1194. Cracked the Coral and heading now for 1185. Under that there is a big void all the way to the 200 SMA at 1168.
If we manage to close below 1185 today, I am not sure the bulls will want to touch it until it hits range bottom.

PipKiller Oct 20, 2011 12:24pm | Post# 4180

Merkel cancels speech in Parliament tomorrow–DJ and http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...NewsCollection

Troika review on Ireland

Reuters picks up on talk of second EU summit next week

crossing the wires, German government spokesman Siebert will make a statement in the next 10 minutes or so.

© Forex Factory