Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Symphonie Trader System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=315572)

T4Trade Sep 2, 2017 9:23am | Post# 18301

I'm using GMTS system and I require voice alert of 5 sma for all 28 pairs.Giani do u really like symphonie system,i will look into it now.

Gianni1969 Sep 4, 2017 12:57pm | Post# 18302

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if the "arrow" indicator can be used together with the "symphonie matirx 4.4h" indicator?

Thank you

friend4you Sep 21, 2017 8:00am | Post# 18303

Is it possible to get 4.4h version as separated indicators, not as matrix? I just see older versions for emotions for example as an individual indicator?

Evaluator Oct 18, 2017 3:35pm | Post# 18304

Is it possible to get 4.4h version as separated indicators, not as matrix? I just see older versions for emotions for example as an individual indicator?

No. Matrix 4.4h is a self contained system.

Evaluator

RodrigoM Oct 19, 2017 1:35pm | Post# 18305

{quote} No. Matrix 4.4h is a self contained system. Evaluator

Hi Evaluator! Is Symphonie available for MT5 ? Can you do a ex5 file ? Tks

eiki555 Feb 2, 2018 3:12am | Post# 18306

Can you upload Matrix 4.4h here? New version doesnt somehow open?
Tnx

elvalove10 Mar 8, 2018 8:00pm | Post# 18307

Is anyone using this system? profitable?

vadvid May 14, 2018 11:03am | Post# 18308

who can programing the indicator Symphonie SentimentEmotion Combi Indicator v1.0.mq4 = candles ? {image}
Hi Guenther,

I really like the Symphonie SentimentEmotion Combi Indicator,
the only thing I miss the e-mail alert function.
Do you know one version with e-mail alert version?

vadvid May 14, 2018 12:09pm | Post# 18309

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know an e-mail alert version of
Symphonie SentimentEmotion Combi Indicator?

olialonso Sep 2, 2018 7:14pm | Post# 18310

Hi all
I am new on the forum and I was testing the STS
I was found a lot of information and indi...
Can someone tell me what is the latest version of the system to install?
Thanks a lot

kcee Oct 4, 2018 11:59am | Post# 18311

Hi all I am new on the forum and I was testing the STS I was found a lot of information and indi... Can someone tell me what is the latest version of the system to install? Thanks a lot
Download the latest indicator files from Page 1 and Page 902
And then also read especially on Page 3 and Page 900 (and obviously read Page 1 and Page 902 too)

webedspider Oct 19, 2018 2:14am | Post# 18312

Hello guys,
I went through the post, guys do this work I mean can you guys can start sharing live results with details, open, close

Frag8383 Nov 7, 2018 12:47pm | Post# 18313

Hi guys,

Can be the combi Indikator be made no repaint? I know that it takes the info from repainting indicators but if it could be fixed and only take the current bar and then it fixes that bar then even if in the future the other indicators repaint it will not take notice and will not repaint since it takes only into account the latest bar.

Im not a programmer so I do not know if is possible to be done or Im taking crazy

Thanks
Kind regards

Filipebiz Dec 14, 2018 5:20am | Post# 18314

Hi
Where to get support for the products of Mr. Wang Yu?
1. How do I upgrade my version of Dashboard Symphonie Trading System to the latest one?
2. Are the values of the indicators to keep as they come by default or should they be changed to achieve better results?
3. How to move the 3rd button "close" to the top of the other 2 "close" buttons, since it does not fit on the monitor?
4. The Dashboard Symphonie Trading System indicators do not appear in the list of MT4 indicators. Is not this relevant the Dashboard Symphonie Trading System is fully installed well?
5. Today when downloading the Dashboard Symphonie Trading System only come 23 pairs. What is the reason? What do I do to correct for the 28 pairs?
6. Dashboard Super Currecy Strength
Is this EA set to give positive results or should it still be adjusted? What are the best values for the indicators?
7. DIBS
Thanks for an answer.
What do you do to have the 28 pairs instead of 23?
8. DIBS
DSTS
Dashboard Super Currecy Strength Advanced
For the installation of these EAs, is there no relevance if it is installed on a EURUSD or GBPUSD or JPYUSD or NZDAUD chart? Is it completely irrelevant, the pair chosen to open the chart?
9. I am in doubt about the Dashboard Super Currency and the Dashboard Super Currency Advance. Are different? Which one is the best? Do you need to have the 2?

Thank very much.
Filipe

Johannes7 Mar 26, 2019 5:26am | Post# 18315

EURUSD continues to push higher....another alternate ''buy'' signal for those closely trading in 5 min charts! But remember, I set pending orders not markt order. I am willing to give up a few pips but have the markt move to me not chase it. ......''the Trend is your Friend.'' Evaluator. {image}
Hi Evaluator, just want to say thank you!
How do you get the arrow indicator?

Johannes7 Apr 3, 2019 1:49am | Post# 18316

Evaluator,
I there any way to save settings for M15/H1?
Regarding Alerts, I'm receiving alert messages on EUM15 long frequently, so the Alert is triggered when all blue every 15m if a change in colour they will stop.
I also setup H1, all bars blue but no Alert. Should there be an alert every hour?

JayPeBe May 4, 2019 6:19am | Post# 18317

It’s just Email alerts right ?
any chance on a updated indicator ?

Jp

xmess7 May 7, 2019 5:36pm | Post# 18318

Hi evaluator. When using matrix 4.4h, the indicator will start producing alerts once the 4 element colors are in agreement., great . But the alert is continuously happening on each new candle, this keeps happening as long as the 4 element colors are same color.

Please update the indicator so that the Alerts only happen once on each time that the 4 element colors are in agreement.

If the current setup is what you intended (continuous Alerts) then no worries. . This can be also remedied by adding an option to take care of this in the inputs.

In order to alleviate any "extra" work, you may be contemplating, I can provide code (as a template ) that will perform what I mention. So the implementation will be effortless and faster . Just let me know... and I'll send you the info.

So please do consider this request and I am glad to help with it..

Thnx a lot and keep up the great work

Jess

JayPeBe May 8, 2019 5:41pm | Post# 18319

Hi,

two question... what should be the “alert timeframe” value if I run daily ? (It now says “15”) ? Is it in minutes ? So I should 1*60 * 24 ?

second question .. could someone give me the Symphonie optimal settings for daily chart ?

jP

JayPeBe May 8, 2019 10:55pm | Post# 18320

1 Attachment(s)
As per my screenshot ...

1. What is the value “alert timeframe” when running it on daily ? I want to get an alarm each day

2. What are the optimal settings for Symphonie daily ? .. I looked up the posts, but for daily some settings are empty
Click to Enlarge

Name: DF030F03-A58A-424D-84FE-77C919D2870D.png
Size: 594 KB

© Forex Factory