Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Symphonie Trader System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=315572)

bmcgowra Mar 22, 2017 11:01am | Post# 18281

{quote} I will respect that, I thought I just let you all know as people were asking I will slowly retreat into the cracks, if approached I will happily answer questions where ever they come from whatever they're about OH also i put the wrong initial amount in they were the settings for 1k using 0.1 size
Did you have a look at the EA I sent on page 913 bottom? I would love to compare yours to the EA I created..

forexer801 Mar 22, 2017 11:07am | Post# 18282

Did you have a look at the EA I sent on page 913 bottom? I would love to compare yours to the EA I created..

i was just reading it now , i was thinking the same thing i would love to see what you came up with.

is there a way we can talk privately because it may not be right for ea discussion on this ?

cunxing Mar 22, 2017 10:59pm | Post# 18283

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Per your request. Evaluator {image}

Hi Evaluator,

Can you please tell me the recent settings for H1, because i see your settings for M15 is different from the the settings you post at here 17,258.

Thank you
Name:  STS Optimal Settings.jpg
Views: 7007
Size:  65 KB
Name:  15 min chart settings.jpg
Views: 7020
Size:  57 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: H1 Settings.jpg
Size: 152 KB

TojoFX Apr 17, 2017 9:57am | Post# 18284

Hi All,

I see it has been a while since anyone has commented on this thread... Is it still being monitored by Evaluator? If so thank you.

I have been trading both live and demo for about 10 years on and off but never really got my feet off the ground, suppose partly due to time.
Reading through the thread I became interested in Symphonie Trading System and thank you for giving access to the indicators.

Over the last couple of days between reading through the thread and playing about with the settings I started my first day of trading a system again and so far up 66 pips for the day (demo only at present). It has been a slow day to gain those and the best was GBYJPY last night with 37 pips.

As it has been slow all day I have taken smaller profits than I would generally take but still a good days work. May end up with a loser on USDJPY though and looks like EURUSD has just kicked in.

Reading the thread I see that there are many different versions and settings that people are using so I tried to come up with a setting that may suit all timeframes and is using indicators Symphonie Matrix Indicator v4.4h and the cycle identifier alerts and arrows with all colours set to none on this indicator except for the dots and arrows (as these tend to pick the potential turning points).

I also use 2 50 Smoothed MA's set to high and low and a 240 weighted SMA (read one member used this), I use the 50's as a short term S/R and the 240 as long term.
I enter under the same rules as in Post #1.

On my charts I look for a dot (whether with trend or counter trend) or Arrow and dot (potentially a stronger signal), I then wait for the matrix indicator to confirm. It is early days yet but I have high hopes for this system.

Hope this thread picks up again it is good night-time reading, better than saying prayers.

tchizzel Apr 20, 2017 12:00pm | Post# 18285

Hi All, I see it has been a while since anyone has commented on this thread... Is it still being monitored by Evaluator? If so thank you. I have been trading both live and demo for about 10 years on and off but never really got my feet off the ground, suppose partly due to time. Reading through the thread I became interested in Symphonie Trading System and thank you for giving access to the indicators. Over the last couple of days between reading through the thread and playing about with the settings I started my first day of trading a system again...
Hey Tojo,

I am also using the Symphonie System for some days now and had some decent Profits on a Demo Account.

My Setup is the Symphonie Matrix v4.4 with Stochastics and arrows.
I Mainly Trade 5M Timeframe and use the Settings from the optimalization Matrix for M5.

My Entries are as for the Standard Stretegy all 4 Dots of the Matrix in the same Color and/or an arrow in this direction but i use the Stochastics and to confirm the Entry.
So if there is a down arrow and the Matrix shows all 4 Dots Red this would only be a Sell Entry if the Stochastics breaks under the 80 Level.
The for Buy Entries with opposit values for the Indicators.

I hope there is some usable Information for you.

What Timeframes are you trading?

forexer801 Apr 21, 2017 2:43pm | Post# 18286

My Setup is the Symphonie Matrix v4.4 with Stochastics and arrows.
I Mainly Trade 5M Timeframe and use the Settings from the optimization Matrix for M5.

how is the 5min working for you?
just be careful on the 5min timeframe you will get lots of fake out if ever a stop hunt takes place, use higher tf 15 and 1 hours, any higher its to much of a lag in my opinion.

forexer801 Apr 21, 2017 3:27pm | Post# 18287

Also, can someone start a thread, so everyone who would like an ea of this can share ideas and knowledge and maybe some have new ways of making this even better.
I would start a thread but I don't know how.

I don't think im high enough rank here or something ...

tchizzel Apr 21, 2017 4:47pm | Post# 18288

{quote} how is the 5min working for you? just be careful on the 5min timeframe you will get lots of fake out if ever a stop hunt takes place, use higher tf 15 and 1 hours, any higher its to much of a lag in my opinion.
Hello forexer,
i will try to switch my timefrime to M15 for the next week. I only good a little fake signals with stochastics, but the less the better!

I would like to but as a new member i can not start a new thread. The thread would be a good Idea maybe there some talented programmers could give it a shot.

forexer801 Apr 23, 2017 7:51pm | Post# 18289

Hello forexer,
i will try to switch my timefrime to M15 for the next week. I only good a little fake signals with stochastics, but the less the better!

keep us informed, this is a good strat but you also should discover what's best for you.
what are thoughts on it as a system ?

yeah, I'm sure someone's giving it a shot a few have tried and I don't think they had much success, for a big reason that they were working alone.

An EA is just an automated strat and yet some people here seem to be afraid of them since this thread seems to be dead and no one wants to make a new one for us we could talk about improving the strat on here.

(i won't normally suggest something like this if this thread was as active as it was before)

Foxeq May 12, 2017 1:58pm | Post# 18290

Evaluator! We need you. Pls send to us a new settings for all TF's

forexbillion May 13, 2017 4:28am | Post# 18291

(This is a constantly updated document that will contain additions and modifications to strategy) LATEST VERSION is 4.4h Hello and welcome, I have been testing many indicators and programs for years to determine which combinations will work the best and most importantly which combinations are the most accurate. From all my studies and research I put forth the following program. I call this program the Symphonie Trader System Named for the combination of indicators used to determine tops and bottoms for placing entry orders and exit strategy to maximize...

Hi
after 5 years fro introducing your system. do you have any history like FXbook?

bmcgowra May 30, 2017 3:03am | Post# 18292

{quote} keep us informed, this is a good strat but you also should discover what's best for you. what are thoughts on it as a system ? yeah, I'm sure someone's giving it a shot a few have tried and I don't think they had much success, for a big reason that they were working alone. An EA is just an automated strat and yet some people here seem to be afraid of them since this thread seems to be dead and no one wants to make a new one for us we could talk about improving the strat on here. (i won't normally suggest something like this if this thread...
Hey, only saw the post now.. I could start a thread. But you guys would have to fill it! :-)

forexer801 May 31, 2017 8:21am | Post# 18293

{quote} Hey, only saw the post now.. I could start a thread. But you guys would have to fill it! :-)

this would be great but i think we should consider not using the name symphonie as lots of threads with such name are normally pretty empty

crootster Jun 13, 2017 11:35pm | Post# 18294

{quote} this would be great but i think we should consider not using the name symphonie as lots of threads with such name are normally pretty empty
Have sent you a message Forexer801, interested in contacting yourself and Bmcgowra!!

Cheers
Greg

Gio10 Jul 7, 2017 1:58pm | Post# 18295

{quote} Hi Evaluator, Can you please tell me the recent settings for H1, because i see your settings for M15 is different from the the settings you post at here 17,258. Thank you {image} {image} {image}
Hi Evaluator,
I read all the post 1 and most of the thread.
Thanks really for the great system.
I'm also interested for the recent settings to H1

Thank you

Rafaz1 Aug 22, 2017 10:20am | Post# 18296

Hello Evaluator,

Can you point me to where the latest version is, templates, indicators, etc, thank you

NPTrader Aug 22, 2017 10:26am | Post# 18297

Hello Evaluator, Can you point me to where the latest version is, templates, indicators, etc, thank you

Please go to first post :

"#15,822 - Announce major upgrade and latest version of Symphonie Trader System Matrix v4.4h
#15,832 - discusses multiple orders and using ARS.
#15,842 also #17,260 - Symphonie v4.4h Optimaization Matrix
#16,901 - Graphical explaination of Symphonie Trader System using Matrix v4.4h"

it's number of posts.

Rafaz1 Aug 23, 2017 8:21am | Post# 18298

Many thanks

Gianni1969 Sep 1, 2017 12:26pm | Post# 18299

[Цитата = mozzbily; 7903572] {изображение} [/ цитата] Скажите где взять индикаторы показаны на моём скриншоте стрелкой.И...
Hi, The indicator you see in the image is called "Supply and Demand Zones".
Buon trading a tutti.

Gianni1969 Sep 1, 2017 4:09pm | Post# 18300

Hello Evaluator , congratulations to this forum and especially for the symphonie trader system. Regarding the new Matrix v4.4 indicator I did not understand the usefulness of the variable: " show Hi Lo " . Could you explain how I can use it in my trade? Thank you.

© Forex Factory