Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Symphonie Trader System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=315572)

Seabreeze Sep 23, 2011 8:33am | Post# 141

Chart

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Evaluator

I tried dynel14 suggestion earlier and it seemed to have sorted it..Can you just check to see if it matches your chart and I will start to do some testing..

Click to Enlarge

Name: chart 2.gif
Size: 29 KB

Thank you for your help..

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 8:35am | Post# 142

Second Trade, maybe advanced

For better understanding: white line = spike, so you can understand my entry

Thank you Evaluator for this startegy

Regards
dynel,

You are welcome. I would like to make one comment on your chart. I would highly suggest NOT using the 3 Level ZZ Semafor indicator with the SEFC Cycle System. It repaints badly and gives alot of false tops that can really throw your trading off and just clutters up the chart.

When I first saw the 3 Level ZZ Semafor I was very excite about it. But the more I used it the more I came to HATE it! I have found it to be most unreliable and I don't use it.

Just a thought.

eval.

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 8:37am | Post# 143

Guys post some REAL trades please.I'll try it in monday & will post too

profitmonit,

I think if you read through the thread you will find lots of posted trades.

eval.

dynel14 Sep 23, 2011 8:37am | Post# 144

dynel,

You are welcome. I would like to make one comment on your chart. I would highly suggest NOT using the 3 Level ZZ Semafor indicator with the SEFC Cycle System. It repaints badly and gives alot of false tops that can really throw your trading off and just clutters up the chart.

When I first saw the 3 Level ZZ Semafor I was very excite about it. But the more I used it the more I came to HATE it! I have found it to be most unreliable and I don't use it.

Just a thought.

eval.
I know to handle it Thanks anyway!

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 8:49am | Post# 145

1 Attachment(s)
STATISTICAL UPDATE

I wanted to share this with you. I started this thread on 16 Sept 2011. After posting my initial post I then opened a demo account with 3k in it. (lowest dollar amount available by my broker FXpro).

Since opening I have been trading strictly the SEFC Cycle Trading System.

I post you now my result as of today. I think this demonstrates the power of the system.

> Total Trades to date.....147

P.S. Money Management Strategy...I use 10 to 1 ratio. For every 1k add 0.10 lot to total lot order.

ex. 1k - 0.10 lot size trade
2k - 0.20 lot size trade
3k - 0.40 lot size trade
4k - 0.40 lot size trade
etc... etc... etc....
Click to Enlarge

Name: SEFC Trading Stats 2.jpg
Size: 145 KB

Peteday Sep 23, 2011 8:59am | Post# 146

Hi Evaluator
This system looks awesome, i wish i had enough experience to operate this(im a newbie) but ill be keeping an eye on this thread thanks for sharing your method

Sarythsaya Sep 23, 2011 10:02am | Post# 147

Short

1 Attachment(s)
Guys post some REAL trades please.I'll try it in monday & will post too
Decent short - nicely rode out a ranging period.
Click to Enlarge

Name: goldminer2.gif
Size: 28 KB

Sarythsaya Sep 23, 2011 10:28am | Post# 148

Out at BE

Decent short - nicely rode out a ranging period.

I don't use a 50 pip s/l - so i closed this one at even.

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 10:36am | Post# 149

Hi Evaluator
This system looks awesome, i wish i had enough experience to operate this(im a newbie) but ill be keeping an eye on this thread thanks for sharing your method
Peteday,

Thank you for your comments!

As a newbie you are probably the best one to adapt to this system. YOU do not have basises that we ''old pros'' (i use that term very loosely especially for me) have built up because we have been so jaded by all the losses and looser programs we have encountered. (believe me I have had too many to count)

Basically, if you can see changes in colour then you can be an expert with this system. Just go back and read posts #1, #3, #46, #55, #70, and #111. This should clear up any immediate questions on indicators, strategy, input settings, and entry-exit strategy.

Download the indicators putting the indicator in the Metatrader experts/indicators folder. Download the template file and put it in the Metatrader experts/template folder.

Start up Metatrader...open a currency pair left click on the chart choose templates and load the SEFC Cycle Trader Template in the chart and then just follow the indicators and trading strategy outlined in this thread....

Your done....that's it....you are ready to trade.

I will make one suggestsion. DO NOT trade with real money! First trade with a demo account and develop your trading skills first! Once you develop a proven track with demo dollar then if you feel comfortable begin live trading.

SInce you are new...you need atleast 6 GOOD MONTHS of demo trading. Trust me....you needed a full 6 months to self train yourself and beable to remember what you have self taught. Remember I am an ''old Pro'' I have blown so many accounts I am embarrased to tell you the number.

SO...train train train.

Good Luck!

eval.

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 10:43am | Post# 150

WOW!

11,861 views so far since last Friday, 16 September 2011 when I started this thread.

Hugs and Kisses and a big thank you to all the viewers; especial the ones that have made comments.

eval.

Peteday Sep 23, 2011 10:44am | Post# 151

Thanks Evaluator for your comments its nice not to get shot down for being experienced i think i will give it a try

Peteday Sep 23, 2011 10:44am | Post# 152

meant inexperiencrd

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 10:46am | Post# 153

meant inexperiencrd

no problem. normally its the expericenced ones that need to be shot.

Seabreeze Sep 23, 2011 11:03am | Post# 154

Welcome peteday I think you will be in safe hands here..

Have a good weekend..

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 11:12am | Post# 155

Hi Evaluator

I tried dynel14 suggestion earlier and it seemed to have sorted it..Can you just check to see if it matches your chart and I will start to do some testing..

Attachment 791991

Thank you for your help..

Looks like a winner to me... I think you are ready to rumble in the bushes!

Peteday Sep 23, 2011 12:29pm | Post# 156

Thanks seabreeze
Im all downloaded and ready to go

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 1:06pm | Post# 157

1 Attachment(s)
I apoligize for the tardiness of my post.

I hope most of you caught the sell signal.

SOLD 1.00 lot @ 1.35017

UPDATE:
30 pip drop. Moved stoploss from 50pips behind order to 3 pips in front to prevent losing money. (per moneymanagement strategy)

FINAL UPDATE:
Price Action REversal hitting StopLoss...3 Pip Profit.
Click to Enlarge

Name: SEFC Cycle Screen 20.jpg
Size: 156 KB

Evaluator Sep 23, 2011 1:09pm | Post# 158

While the SEFC Cycle Trader System does not perfectly pinpoint the tops and bottoms to the pip it does provide you with excellent entry points to catch the bulk of major movements. You enter alittle late and leave alittle money on the table at the end but...hey...you make profit!

Happy Trading....

ivanisevic Sep 23, 2011 1:25pm | Post# 159

WOW!

11,861 views so far since last Friday, 16 September 2011 when I started this thread.

Hugs and Kisses and a big thank you to all the viewers; especial the ones that have made comments.

eval.
Hi Eval,

What s/l & t/p are you using? Thanks.

DerBerliner Sep 23, 2011 1:38pm | Post# 160

@ Evaluator - Yea ! Right man ! Got this one in this vein .... trade result in post 157

© Forex Factory