Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Symphonie Trader System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=315572)

CandleStar Feb 29, 2012 2:04pm | Post# 7141

@lhDT

Ok guys, can't wait to release ! Here is the Symphonie Signaler V1.9Beta.

Hi Buddy,

really great work, thanks a lot.

If you find time for some improvements ever I would suggest the following:

1. Please build a switch to make the text visible/invisible, saves space.

2. If possible make the space between the rows and columns user selectable. I would need it as narrow as can be -

3. If possible make the box floatable with x and y user selectable coordinates because I would prefer it somewhere else within the chart.

As you can see 1. and 2. would save space which means a lot for me. Furthermore I would find it easier to look at two compact matrix blocks to make a fast decision.

FXSwissTrader Feb 29, 2012 2:11pm | Post# 7142

You're welcome. Look at the param "CandleClose", set it to false then you will have current bar output.

IhDt. What is the supertrend variable? I only see Cci and not the trendline atr period.

Thank you for the new signal.

Mediator Feb 29, 2012 2:19pm | Post# 7143

IhDt. What is the supertrend variable? I only see Cci and not the trendline atr period.

Thank you for the new signal.
if i may answer for you @lhDT:

The ATR value doesn't matter in changing colors. it is only for how tight or far away the line is to the price. only CCI value is important for a color change.

Martinius Feb 29, 2012 2:28pm | Post# 7144

Make sure you have "Symphonie Extreme Indicator v2.mq4" or ".ex4"
Thanks Sir! That did it! Forgot to check the versions! Good trading!

P.S.
Could someone share the complete list of settings of the Matrix Indicator. I use version 1.7 which I assume is the latest right?
It would be much appreciated! I want all these indis to work correctly with each other!

guegaber Feb 29, 2012 3:23pm | Post# 7145

release version 1.9

May I ask a favour for the final release...
Can you set an email alert option for those who are not always in from of their trading station ...

Regards

guegaber from NAMUR

ohammond Feb 29, 2012 3:46pm | Post# 7146

Hummm ... I think you will have the same problem. My advice : Withdraw a bit a buy a real computer
Umm no don't think thats the problem, this is the spec I have:

CPU Type: Intel Core i7 (2600) 3.4GHz - Intel's 2nd Generation Quad Core CPU
System RAM: 8 GB (Fast 1,333MHz)
Hard Disk Space: 80GB Intel Solid State Drive (Main Drive)
Secondary Hard Drive: 1 TB Storage Drive
Graphics Cards: 3 x Quadro 400 - 6 x DVI or VGA Ports (Professional Graphics)

The computer itself doesn't slow down but the mt4 platform does, everything else is running as normal.

ohammond Feb 29, 2012 4:04pm | Post# 7147

please, can any one post the fibo expansion tool indicator. i dont know how to get the indicator plssssss
Its part of MT4, look along the top and go to Insert -> Fibonnaci -> Expansion

MagicMike Feb 29, 2012 4:06pm | Post# 7148

lhDT,

Is it possible to code the 1.9beta indicator so the M1 line updates in real time when looking at a M5 chart? Like instead of having to wait until the M5 candle closes to see what is hapening with the M1 line, have the M1 line update after each min on the indicator in real time. Do you think this is even possible?

rivtrader Feb 29, 2012 4:34pm | Post# 7149

Shifting the chart

Does anyone know how I can shift the chart enough to the left so that prices do not hide behind the signaler? I already used chart shift but it does not move it far enough to the left.

Thanks...

ohammond Feb 29, 2012 4:44pm | Post# 7150

Does anyone know how I can shift the chart enough to the left so that prices do not hide behind the signaler? I already used chart shift but it does not move it far enough to the left.

Thanks...
When chart shift is on you will see a little triangle at the top of your chart (right hand side somewhere), click and drag that to wherever you want it.

rivtrader Feb 29, 2012 4:47pm | Post# 7151

When chart shift is on you will see a little triangle at the top of your chart (right hand side somewhere), click and drag that to wherever you want it.
Great! , thanks O..

Evaluator Feb 29, 2012 4:47pm | Post# 7152

R.I.P. Davy Jones..... I love ''the Monkees''.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/kultur/am...rben-1.1297138

Inserted Video

gvninvest Feb 29, 2012 6:55pm | Post# 7153

hm...

1 Attachment(s)
Just installed 1.9beta, mine shows like this.
Anyone know how to fix it?

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  19 KB

MagicMike Feb 29, 2012 8:39pm | Post# 7154

Just installed 1.9beta, mine shows like this.
Anyone know how to fix it?
I believe you need this version of the extreme indicator installed in order for the 1.9beta to work correctly.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...04#post5124304

Evaluator Feb 29, 2012 8:47pm | Post# 7155

1 Attachment(s)
One of my Elliott Wave Friends gave me an interesting theory on the pattern forming on the EURUSD. It was so interesting that it has forced me to stay up much later to research. I wish to pass on to you as it does have a valid case a possible outcome on this currency pair.

The pattern or chart formation that was presented to me is called the Expanding Triangle pattern. This is a triangle chart pattern where the top level of the triangle increases and the boottome level decreases moving farther and farther away from each other forming a sideways triangle. When charted, the pattern looks like the reverse of a symetrical triangle. The expanding triangle is said to be a good indikator of a reversal pattern, and is usually analyzed when a price action levels have been increasing only to see it decrease again lower than before. Also, a general rule of thumb to confirm this is that with each new high the top and the bottoms will increase as around the same degree. In this case the 61.8fib is the level of each increase and decrease of the prior top or bottom. Based on this structure one can, with relative accuracy predict the final movements of the triangle pattern based on these ratios.

Therefore, based on my analysis we can expect the EURUSD to drop to the 1.29230 or 61.8 fib of the prior low of 1.29755 and then price will reverse to push higher to the final leg of the triangle (C) to a high of 1.36350 level before continuing lower to the 1.12 area.

Comments and opinions are welcome as this theory proposed to me seems very possible.

Evaluator.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Symphonie Screenshot 166.jpg
Size: 164 KB

maudur Feb 29, 2012 9:12pm | Post# 7156

1 Attachment(s)
Ok guys, can't wait to release ! Here is the Symphonie Signaler V1.9Beta.
lhDT,

Thanks for the new version.

I've UseExtraSignal in true and extraSignalTF in 60. In H1, Ext, Trend, Emo and Sent was Red, HA was blue, but H1 was Red. I think that is wrong because it also need to consider HA in H1.

Thanks.
Click to Enlarge

Name: SignalV1.9.JPG
Size: 44 KB

realjumper Feb 29, 2012 9:35pm | Post# 7157

One of my Elliott Wave Friends gave me an interesting theory on the pattern forming on the EURUSD. It was so interesting that it has forced me to stay up much later to research. I wish to pass on to you as it does have a valid case a possible outcome on this currency pair.

The pattern or chart formation that was presented to me is called the Expanding Triangle pattern. This is a triangle chart pattern where the top level of the triangle increases and the boottome level decreases moving farther and farther away from each other forming a sideways...
The Expanding Triangle theory is valid.....I have heard of this before but I can't say that I have ever traded it. It will be interesting to see how this goes. I'm not sure where we are going in the short term, perhaps we will see a drop soon and then a further recovery and a larger drop.....perhaps the drop will begin now....

I don't know anymore than the next person what will happen......we just have to trade what we see

gvninvest Feb 29, 2012 11:15pm | Post# 7158

I believe you need this version of the extreme indicator installed in order for the 1.9beta to work correctly.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...04#post5124304

Thanks!

Fullpip Feb 29, 2012 11:34pm | Post# 7159

expanding wedges, wolfe waves

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Eval,
link to wolfe waves briefly explained with downloadable indi's.
Pattern works with usual caveats.

Fullpip
http://www.forexfactory.com/images/icons/icon7.gif
http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in...rs/wolfe-waves
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu 2-29wolfe wave.jpg
Size: 85 KB

xicecube Mar 1, 2012 2:16am | Post# 7160

The pattern or chart formation that was presented to me is called the Expanding Triangle pattern. This is a triangle chart pattern where the top level of the triangle increases and the boottome level decreases moving farther and farther away from each other forming a sideways...
I would be very careful with such statements - the EW Theory leaves a lot of room for interpretation. 5 people looking at the chart will come up with 5 different interpretations.

DailyFX.com, one of the best FX-centred sites, employs around 10 EW-trained analysts. All of them forecast USD weaknesses since early this week and all of them got stopped out of their positions early yesterday. I bet with you that even an experienced EW analyst doesn't get it right in much more than 50% of the cases. Believe me, I have been following the best for 15 years.

© Forex Factory