Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Symphonie Trader System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=315572)

Nut Oct 28, 2011 8:15am | Post# 1981

1 Attachment(s)
Have you loaded the template file into the template directory?

Hi Evaluator

Thanks for your response. Please see the attachment showing the template I downloaded from your first thread. The middle indicator is the Sentiment Indicator, the bottom is the SentimentCombo indicator. Must admit I am mistified. I have tried to set up these indicators in all timeframes without success. Indeed setting them up on the 1min chart just about locks up my MT4.

Also would you object if I PM you with some charts over the weekend, I studied cyclic analysis for sometime following the methods of JM Hurst, it would not be prudent for me to post these charts in the public forum as they would take the thread off topic somewhat and could potentially mislead some people.

Regards and thanks
Nut
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sentiment.jpg
Size: 93 KB

wycfitz Oct 28, 2011 8:20am | Post# 1982

Hello evaluator,

thank you for your answer. but i think we misunderstood us completly.

ok. so for now to question in another way:
my problem is that the extreme cycle indicator shows different zig-zags in different instances. have a look at my pictures i made. MT4 nr. 1 shows a valid SELL signal. In MT4 Nr.2 it shows a valid BUY signal. how to handle this?
and this is the problem of many people here.
if i compare the pictures posted here i see people with two times more major and minor cycles in the same timerange than others have....
Mediator,
You are correct from what I see I have three different accounts and the extreme cycle indicator does conflict with my other brokers one will show a buy and one will not show it or will have a sell. I guess at a time like this it is good to know there are conflicts. For me I would choose the indicator that con firms the trend in a higher time frame since that more than likely is where the price action will go. Unless there are other indicators such as resistance, Fib ect that would conflict with the trade to be taken. Then it is best for me at least to wait for further conformation as to the direction of price action.

Regards,
wycfitz

Evaluator Oct 28, 2011 8:21am | Post# 1983

Hi Evaluator

Thanks for your response. Please see the attachment showing the template I downloaded from your first thread. The middle indicator is the Sentiment Indicator, the bottom is the SentimentCombo indicator. Must admit I am mistified. I have tried to set up these indicators in all timeframes without success. Indeed setting them up on the 1min chart just about locks up my MT4.

Also would you object if I PM you with some charts over the weekend, I studied cyclic analysis for sometime following the methods of JM Hurst, it would not be prudent...

Nut,

Honestly, I have no clue because the indikators from post one only should paint red or blue. There is no yellow in the colour set. I suggest you delete all the Symphonie Indikators from your metatrader. Restart Metatrader to make sure they no longer show. Then reload the indikators and template files from post#1 again. Then put them in corresponding folders. Again restarting Metatrader then pull up the template file from Post#1.

Evaluator.

Nut Oct 28, 2011 8:31am | Post# 1984

Nut,

Honestly, I have no clue because the indikators from post one only should paint red or blue. There is no yellow in the colour set. I suggest you delete all the Symphonie Indikators from your metatrader. Restart Metatrader to make sure they no longer show. Then reload the indikators and template files from post#1 again. Then put them in corresponding folders. Again restarting Metatrader then pull up the template file from Post#1.

Evaluator.

Thanks I will try it over the weekend, going trading the Dow now, will also send the charts over the weekend.

Cheers
Nut

wallstreet03 Oct 28, 2011 9:10am | Post# 1985

on eur usd m5 short 1,4150

FxHope Oct 28, 2011 10:00am | Post# 1986

Hi Evaluator

Also would you object if I PM you with some charts over the weekend, I studied cyclic analysis for sometime following the methods of JM Hurst, it would not be prudent...
Install Symphnie trendline indicator in your indicators folder.
FxHope http://www.forexfactory.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Evaluator Oct 28, 2011 10:23am | Post# 1987

Seems Symphonie Systems is Popular these days

Since my last post about visititation (7 days ago) this thread continues impressive gains of 24%!!!

(see post #150 , post#658, post#1164, post #1508 and post #1752))

A big HUG and Kiss to everyone ...

Thank you for visiting this thread. It is my sincere hope you find it instructive and helpful to your trading.
PLEASE PLEASE please....keep it up with the comments, ideas, and teamwork.

Evaluator.

(please do not forget to rate)

P.S. Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

Teresh Oct 28, 2011 10:34am | Post# 1988

Seems Symphonie Systems is Popular these days
we see ACCOUNT Statistics Report?

Evaluator Oct 28, 2011 10:34am | Post# 1989

NEW Account Statistics Report week 0

1 Attachment(s)

Today we begin anew with a fresh account because too many people complained about you have so much in your account that it is unrealistic.

So, I start over. Just 3k in this account. I will only trade EURUSD only in 15 min timeframe and only during EURO and beginning US market times. I will only post Account Stat report because there are plenty of examples of when to take orders and I refuse to be a your order notification service on when to execute orders. You will have to do that work.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NEW Account Statistics Report week 0.jpg
Size: 128 KB

Teresh Oct 28, 2011 10:40am | Post# 1990

but can please the old account, that some doubted that he survived?

mogulmedia Oct 28, 2011 10:44am | Post# 1991

performance

Today we begin anew with a fresh account because too many people complained about you have so much in your account that it is unrealistic.

So, I start over. Just 3k in this account. I will only trade EURUSD only in 15 min timeframe and only during EURO and beginning US market times. I will only post Account Stat report because there are plenty of examples of when to take orders and I refuse to be a your order notification service on when to execute orders. You will...
That's cool, though how did the system perform this week on the old account?

Evaluator Oct 28, 2011 10:53am | Post# 1992

That's cool, though how did the system perform this week on the old account?

Old account made 23k yesterday. I should have posted but I deleted. Final balance was close to 55k. My apologies.

distantpulse Oct 28, 2011 12:31pm | Post# 1993

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.....this system is not the holy grail....that system does not exist.

To use this system properly, you need to be able to apply some BASIC technical analysis, as well as some BASIC common sense. For the basics of technical analysis, please go to babypips.com

It cannot possibly have escaped peoples notice that since Asian open yesterday, we were in a very strong bull run......and this is due to the good EU news. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that...
Well stated. Couldn't agree more!

Lucy Oct 28, 2011 1:26pm | Post# 1994

about news

hello Mr.Evaluator

i'm very familiar with technical analysis but alien to news and fundamental.
may i ask where you get it? Do you just go to F.factory news Calendar's "red&orange" impact news or read articles on some website?
thanx

Evaluator Oct 28, 2011 1:39pm | Post# 1995

hello Mr.Evaluator

may i ask where you get it? Do you just go to F.factory news Calendar's "red&orange" impact news or read articles on some website?
thanx

Lucy,

I receive news feeds from about 30 difference sources and I have Bloomberg TV on my pc running all the time.

eval.

wallstreet03 Oct 28, 2011 2:39pm | Post# 1996

I would like to entry in skype group s !

thank you

send me private message please !

realjumper Oct 28, 2011 5:00pm | Post# 1997

hello Mr.Evaluator

thanx
This is a good source of breaking news.....www.forexlive.com

xmess7 Oct 28, 2011 6:47pm | Post# 1998

Just some help on why the indi is showing Yellow bars

Folks:
Hello to all. Nut and to whom it may affect. The reason you see all yellow on the combo indi is cause within the combo code, the iCustom function is calling the incorrect indicator. For example

double SentimentValue0 = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator",SentimentPeriod,0,i);

Now pay attention to "Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator" text notice how "Indikator" is spelled. If the file is named Symphonie_Sentiment_Indicator.ex4 Then the iCustom() function will be calling the indi that contains "Indikator" and not "Indicator", see how there is a misspelling, "k" is not "c", right?. Hence therefore NO indicator on graph cause "Symphonie_Sentiment_Indikator" does not exist. The fix is to examine all the iCustom()s in the combo code and make sure that the 3rd parameter (after TimeFrame,) contains the exact name of the indicator. Once correct then just hit the compile button and the combo.ex4 should work.

I have used this approach on the 4H TF exclusively. So in my case I place an order and then DO go to bed, LOL .

As fer the question concerning if we can use yesterdays Major signal... My answer or view is yes. The main idea is that you see the formation of a new peak or valley that is either lower (if major signal was RED) or higher (If major signal was GREEN). In essence you are taking a longer term entry into account . Just look at the chart and ask "which way does it seem price is moving?". Simple...

Hope this helps. PATIENCE is KING (more so than MM or approach)

Jess
The long (very long, LOL) term trader

EDIT: OOPs had the K and C switched...

Hi Evaluator

plig Oct 28, 2011 7:31pm | Post# 1999

So, I start over. Just 3k in this account. I will only trade EURUSD only in 15 min timeframe and only during EURO and beginning US market times. I will only post Account Stat report because there are plenty of examples of when to take orders and I refuse to be a your order notification service on when to execute orders. You will...
Great idea, thanks!!

I'm following you and the group on skype...

See you

wid Oct 29, 2011 6:38am | Post# 2000

Lets Share

1 Attachment(s)
I' ve been trading for quiet sometime now and made a living with forex trading.

I've been using so many indicators in order to get the holy grail which is everyone saying has never been exist.

And at last I found the edge with my finding with one of the indicator revealed in this thread

1. cycle identifier - set to (2,4,6) and The best filter for this indicator is RSI (14) and stochastic (14).
Once the cycle indicator plotted its signal, don't jump immediately. Wait for the RSI to cross level 50 . Another one is parabolic zigzag ( dont worry this zigzag is not repainting). Wait for the zigzag pointing down for long and up for short. If all in agreement, put your order.

With this system I close 246 pips for GU alone last friday.

See..after the Red cycle bar which is major Short signal, the stochastic also indicated for short.

Wid..
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu.gif
Size: 23 KB

© Forex Factory