Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   AUD/CHF (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/308584-audchf)

Willow Jan 13, 2012 8:26am | Post# 21

Me for myself...
Many greedy retailers here as suicide longs with sheep behaviour; 1.23 pm GMT, 0.9793 ; i know somebody that will make this fall , just like yesterday or worse...

I'll be back, gotta work

forexstrah Mar 30, 2012 6:37pm | Post# 22

Anyone Trading This Pair??

Anyone trading this pair? Looking a bit oversold.

Just looking at this pair long term and I was wondering what others see too.

great rollover with this pair.

fork-forex Mar 31, 2012 8:27pm | Post# 23

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone trading this pair? Looking a bit oversold.

Just looking at this pair long term and I was wondering what others see too.

great rollover with this pair.
Rollover sucks when your selling it

Either way here is a possibly actionable chart over the next week.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf-new.PNG
Size: 41 KB

forexstrah Mar 31, 2012 10:30pm | Post# 24

Thanks for the reply. I was not sure if anyone else traded this pair!

I should have clarified I meant the rollover when buying. I try to avoid selling any AUD pair unless it is totally short term...otherwise if you get stuck in a position you just lose money from the RO which can be depressing!

I am looking to get a long soon on this one. I would love to see it properly attack parity again.

fork-forex Apr 1, 2012 10:52am | Post# 25

Would definitely be nice once it plays off.

Best of luck to you in your trading.

zusch Apr 1, 2012 12:37pm | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
Glad to see some activity in this thread over the weekend! I'm looking to sell around .9450. Monthly chart is pretty attractive in my opinion.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.1.12 AUDCHF Outlook.png
Size: 28 KB

VennD Apr 2, 2012 9:39pm | Post# 27

aud/chf

1 Attachment(s)
aud/chf 4h - Long scalp w/be+1, maintain short.

short's objectives : 0.9305 and below.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf_4h_011.gif
Size: 37 KB

fork-forex Apr 2, 2012 10:05pm | Post# 28

Glad to see some activity in this thread over the weekend! I'm looking to sell around .9450. Monthly chart is pretty attractive in my opinion.

Nice chart and potential setup..Also looking at this area.

Good luck.

forexstrah Apr 3, 2012 2:58am | Post# 29

Nice chart and potential setup..Also looking at this area.

Good luck.

Thanks for the chart. I am a bit weary of going short at the moment with the EURCHF being so close to the floor. I think there will be a stop run before it heads higher...it would be too tempting with all those stops right below 1.20. I am just wondering how this could affect AUDCHF? What is everyone thinking?

Hope you are all grabbing some pips. I am personally a longer time frame trader on this pair and I still think sometime in the next 12 months we will see a break above parity (even if just briefly). But the mess of EURCHF and raising the floor could play around with things and make it interesting to say the least.

fork-forex Apr 3, 2012 10:02am | Post# 30

Thanks for the chart. I am a bit weary of going short at the moment with the EURCHF being so close to the floor. I think there will be a stop run before it heads higher...it would be too tempting with all those stops right below 1.20. I am just wondering how this could affect AUDCHF? What is everyone thinking?

Hope you are all grabbing some pips. I am personally a longer time frame trader on this pair and I still think sometime in the next 12 months we will see a break above parity (even if just briefly). But the mess of EURCHF and raising...
Agreed. Honestly I've been waiting for a reason to buy this pair. I do see further downside move and I do see some longer term support just below where it could potentially go. I'm not a big FA trader but I'm thinking that this week news on Foreign currency reserves could lead to further threatening of that floor. Hopefully to breach that support temporarily.

For now I sit on my hands though (good time to scratch my ass )

fork-forex Apr 3, 2012 8:33pm | Post# 31

Just missed it

1 Attachment(s)
Seems we missed out that area by a few pips to short.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf2.png
Size: 41 KB

zusch Apr 3, 2012 10:32pm | Post# 32

Seems we missed out that area by a few pips to short.
That area could be tested again, as the weeks price action has been very choppy. Currently I'm sitting on my hands as my daily chart has a couple bullish wicks which I don't like. I'd like to see a small inside bar daily candle to form to show buyers are done, and then start looking for setups again on the 4hour.

Actually tried a short early Monday at .9395 to play the gap, but it was closed at B/E.

fork-forex Apr 3, 2012 11:43pm | Post# 33

1 Attachment(s)
That area could be tested again, as the weeks price action has been very choppy. Currently I'm sitting on my hands as my daily chart has a couple bullish wicks which I don't like. I'd like to see a small inside bar daily candle to form to show buyers are done, and then start looking for setups again on the 4hour.

Actually tried a short early Monday at .9395 to play the gap, but it was closed at B/E.
Your right actually. Looking at NZD/CHF also. Could be nice if it pans out.
Click to Enlarge

Name: nzdchf.png

forexstrah Apr 5, 2012 11:59pm | Post# 34

Interesting weekly chart...well depending on how we close later. This plus all the chatter on the value of the CHF....interesting weeks ahead.

I am thinking long on AUDCHF but I would like to see the stops taken out on the EURCHF below 1.995 as that could cause a big spike down momentarily. Which could be a good spot to go long. What do you guys think?

VennD Apr 6, 2012 2:41am | Post# 35

A/Chf & E/Chf

2 Attachment(s)
aud/chf 4h - Long scalp w/be+1, maintain short.

short's objectives : 0.9305 and below.
aud/chf 4h & eur/chf 4h.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf_4h_022.gif
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurchf_4h_011.gif
Size: 26 KB

forexstrah May 4, 2012 10:28pm | Post# 36

Nice looking pin bar! Tempting to go long....especially with eurchf so low still as well. Any thoughts anyone?

fork-forex May 5, 2012 6:32pm | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)

Was waiting for this area to be tested and have noticed the 4hr hammer reversal. However I'm not sure its ready yet; maybe it is.

Personally imo, as per chart, its in between S/R. If I do see a 4hr close above that Resistance there at around 0.93826..i'd go long on it.

I'm just gonna read into the charts for this one...Some major economic data this week..
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf.jpg
Size: 72 KB

forexstrah May 20, 2012 7:21pm | Post# 38

Long yet??

Tempting to go long soon. What do you guys think?

Anyone have a good chart...my charts are not working well today because my internet connection keeps dropping on me. Thems the breaks living in a rural area!

I am also watching EURAUD for reversals to help with watching where to enter on AUDCHF.

Superjet335 May 27, 2012 7:13am | Post# 39

Audchf

Im contemplating to go long too! Nice swap this pair offers.

Have a look at my analysis and let me know what you guys think i think its a bear trap!

http://emppuedge.blogspot.com/2012/0...bear-trap.html

Keep the pips coming!

Awp Shout Jun 24, 2012 6:29pm | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
This is my analysis.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14.gif
Size: 17 KB

© Forex Factory