Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   AUD/CHF (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=308584)

auxesis Aug 8, 2011 7:11pm | Post# 1

AUD/CHF

2 Attachment(s)
Anyone looking at this pair?. Swiss seriously oversold against all pairs.... Nice rate differentials.
Click to Enlarge

Name: !.gif
Size: 13 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: !!.gif
Size: 10 KB

Klforexr Aug 8, 2011 7:48pm | Post# 2

AUD/CHF

Hi There,

I'm also looking around .7520 level and double bottom to buy it.
Good luck

stulic Aug 8, 2011 8:13pm | Post# 3

As long as there's panic and uncertainty in the world you should keep shorting this, trend will reverse when global sentiment reverses.

auxesis Aug 8, 2011 8:17pm | Post# 4

As long as there's panic and uncertainty in the world you should keep shorting this, trend will reverse when global sentiment reverses.
At 4.75%, I'm not concerned so much with the pips as they should take care of themselves, long term from these levels I'd bank on the safe side of mean revision.

stulic Aug 8, 2011 8:34pm | Post# 5

I understand, just have in mind it could get cut down to 4% by the end of this year, if not more.

auxesis Aug 8, 2011 8:40pm | Post# 6

I understand, just have in mind it could get cut down to 4% by the end of this year, if not more.
Noted, Thanks.

hayseed Aug 8, 2011 11:02pm | Post# 7

audchf

Anyone looking at this pair?..
//---
//---

i'm long as of last night, so obviously in the hole at this point...... another 600 down would not detract me, actually would be my preference......

25-50% retrace of the current unfinished monthly candle is on my mind......h

nishantforex Aug 9, 2011 11:48am | Post# 8

Holding

monthly AUDCHF shows big support there

Klforexr Aug 9, 2011 12:53pm | Post# 9

AUD/CHF

I just long it at .7412 with 200 Day moving average, thanks for the big tips bro.

"in the street of success, there is no shadow of lazy people"

Happy trading!!

nishantforex Aug 15, 2011 2:55am | Post# 10

Fruits

Time for our first fruit buddy.

auxesis Aug 15, 2011 8:26am | Post# 11

Time for our first fruit buddy.
1st line of support has broken down, losing momentum possibly, possible 3rd wave up for the impulse? One could unload some looking to reload lower. Just remember mid to low .70's probably won't be seen anytime soon, your banking interest all the while, leave some for the grandkids.

regards,

tankokjian Aug 18, 2011 2:37am | Post# 12

re

time to short, bluff has been awaken and people are being to dump into swiss.

Shaggy_rock Aug 19, 2011 6:39pm | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, if you ask my opinion on this low volatily pair that recently got kicked in the nuts coz of swiss monetary decission, i'd say keep it simple and be patient. More likely this pair could head down again, only when this support line has been broken, only then there will be volatility and a straight down trend, coz now it's kinda bouncy. The sup comes from the v formation after the big up.

S
Click to Enlarge

Name: AC.jpg
Size: 95 KB

Shaggy_rock Aug 27, 2011 3:03pm | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
so, like i've posted above, buy at 8442, took profit set at 100 pips.

check the new pic, price stopped exactly at a previous bottom (nr2),
this could indicate a strong reverse, or it could continue till bottom nr1 and hit 0.886 retracement level, goes hand in hand with the big ass downslope trendline. NAAEES..
I'll be only watching for now.

S.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf.png
Size: 34 KB

igariok_m Aug 27, 2011 3:32pm | Post# 15

First Post What you think

1 Attachment(s)
First Post What you think
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled-2.jpg
Size: 151 KB

Shaggy_rock Aug 27, 2011 6:04pm | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like you are showing FE's here, i don't know the other tool u r showing, looks like elliot?

First when u use FE, you gotta follow the swing, yours are not correct.
The up swing is too large and took too many time compared to your down swing... anyway, when looking for down targets, you need to look for a up swing that is followed by a smaller down swing (so it doesn't go lower than the start of ur upswing) vice vera for up targets....

Anyway, i'll show u something FE wise.
I've put my FE for down targets i've used when it went down, stopped at the second last target. Price went up now and is at the first DOWN target again, to me it is the last chance to keep price in lower regions, if it goes through it and test it it will fly. Right, so also this is the first zone with lots of bottoms, like i've said in the other post. Sellers could come back in play.

I'm only watching and try to find a sell setup if candles are right in lower timeframes, you pull the trigger

cheers

S.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchffff.png
Size: 37 KB

LeanLowFx Sep 23, 2011 4:58am | Post# 17

I analyzed this pair from 2011 , and i can say this pair is one of my faivorite , just jump in the train and go with the flow .

LeanLowFx Sep 24, 2011 4:11pm | Post# 18

2 Attachment(s)
Daily fib 50% + doji + stoch divergence . Hourly still in bearish channel , it seems it's slowing down , getting choppy , it might consolidate for a while before going up , lets wait and see whats happens .
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart.27gif.gif
Size: 32 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart.28gif.gif
Size: 31 KB

sniperfxmy Dec 25, 2011 8:31pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
I see a false break for potential long trade imho
Click to Enlarge

Name: achf.gif
Size: 19 KB