Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Spider's Den (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=302511)

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 5:11am | Post# 1

"Trading...in a way, it's like trapping. I set the traps where I expect the best trades will be and if the pips walk into them the traps are sprung. If the move is too strong the traps automatically lets the pips out (after a 35 pip loss). Otherwise, it contains them until I check the traps and collect any pips that are in them."

This thread will be for live discussion regarding the trades and setups.

Rules:
1. Charts
2. Logic
3. or no posting..

BICKER AND YOU WILL BE BANNED

Thanks.

T

The thread is currently opened to all traders that are learning how to trade and all those who want to contribute to the thread.

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 5:46am | Post# 2

I will post in my thread when I have the time. All will be backed by charts. There are many good trade setups and some systems which are used for trading. I will explain why most of MA's system are not that good, and what is the main difference between trading MA crossovers and RSI for example. Also I will make directions like how to use R:R ratio, how to spot a good trade setup etc.

BlackWid0w Jul 6, 2011 5:52am | Post# 3

Congratulations Was hoping to post in a decent thread

Hi Tarantula,

Sweet and simple ...
Will be posting setups here as well with all the defined criteria..

Take care

BlackWidow

BlackWid0w Jul 6, 2011 5:58am | Post# 4

My Eu trade

1 Attachment(s)
Trade :
Entry 1.4344
Stop :1.4320
Tp1:1.4360
Tp2:1.4380

The Chart is attatched..
Reason:
Confluence
Fib Level
And support

Thanks
Black Widow
Click to Enlarge

Name: euro buy.gif
Size: 29 KB

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 5:58am | Post# 5

EU

1 Attachment(s)
Here is yesterday's example of Breakout-Pullback-Continuation or how it is popularly called a "Retest-Continuation".

How do we determine a trend. By placing Trendline, MA ( 144 for example) or just by looking for zigzag's in up/down direction. I can spot the trend on sight, but u need screening time for that.

In this particular trade I took an entry after a retest of red line which serves as a continuation move. Just look at the picture. The price was manipulated a bit.. EU was waiting 11h to drop but it eventually dropped.

A valid trendline need to have 3 touches. 2 to capture the trend and 3 to validate it.

Click to Enlarge

Name: eu1.gif
Size: 31 KB

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 6:02am | Post# 6

TECHNICALS and my homework says we should touch 4430 today...Projection goes to 4380..

I will take a short again @ 4480. monitoring it...h1 chart..stops above 4505
The quote is taken after spotting a negative reversal trade on h1 chart. Everything is written in the price. Being a technical trader I always respect my Stop Loss levels and my charts. The move was good for 100 pips more, but I closed it earlier as i rarely keep overnight trades

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 6:09am | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
We might see a jump. Usually institutional traders place orders around round numbers. 50, 00 etc

However when u spot 3 Black Crows/ soldiers, caution is always advised.
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu22.png
Size: 28 KB

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 6:17am | Post# 8

Also my partner and buddy BlacWid0w will post trades here.

He is an experienced trader but he doesnt post on FF. Believe me this guy rocks.

One of the best traders I have encountered so far.

BlackWid0w Jul 6, 2011 6:20am | Post# 9

Beautiful Charts

Hi Tarantula,

Nice Charts good explanation...
I guess now that the move has happened a lot of traders say what next and try and scalp here and there and make mistakes...I dont want to make this a discussion thread but more of an Look at the chart logic and trade...

I really disagree with the traders that call longs and shorts just based on

I THINK SYNDROME.
Also alot members on other threads tend to call its going here there and everywhere...umm Why..

We will change things in this thread...

Black Widow

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 6:24am | Post# 10

Hi Tarantula,

Sweet and simple ...
Will be posting setups here as well with all the defined criteria..

Take care

BlackWidow
Welcome aboard mate. Good to have u here. Now the new era begins !

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 6:47am | Post# 11

Trade :
Entry 1.4344
Stop :1.4320
Tp1:1.4360
Tp2:1.4380

The Chart is attatched..
Reason:
Confluence
Fib Level
And support

Thanks
Black Widow
By the time your post appeared it it had already hit TP. Good job mate as always!

Soon after post number 5, no delay

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 7:00am | Post# 12

If the move continues we might expect 4150. If the rate stays unchanged we are heading there. Tomorrow will give us cues, Friday also.

As I say- REACTION not PREDICTION

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 7:02am | Post# 13

Hi Tarantula,

Nice Charts good explanation...
I guess now that the move has happened a lot of traders say what next and try and scalp here and there and make mistakes...I dont want to make this a discussion thread but more of an Look at the chart logic and trade...

I really disagree with the traders that call longs and shorts just based on

I THINK SYNDROME.
Also alot members on other threads tend to call its going here there and everywhere...umm Why..

We will change things in this thread...

Black Widow
Exactly. No point in prediction. As i always say- reaction! We will post our trades and charts so every trader could draw some logic from it.

BlackWid0w Jul 6, 2011 7:38am | Post# 14

By the time your post appeared it it had already hit TP. Good job mate as always!

Soon after post number 5, no delay
Mate I Dont know what happened there as I posted the trade but nothing would come up said something about moderation etc....

But New trades to come up this afternoon...
We will not count this as a trade due to that reason...

Regards
Black widow

Storeball Jul 6, 2011 7:53am | Post# 15

"Trading...in a way, it's like trapping. I set the traps where I expect the best trades will be and if the pips walk into them the traps are sprung. If the move is too strong the traps automatically lets the pips out (after a 35 pip loss). Otherwise, it contains them until I check the traps and collect any pips that are in them."

BlackWid0w should appear soon. Nevermind his number of posts here on FF. This guy knows his job and will prove it.

This thread will be for live discussion regarding the trades and setups.

Rules:
1. Charts
Hey there spiders!

I'm not much around these days, but i'm looking forward to keeping an eye on this one! I remember I went through your charts a few months back and definitely picked some great stuff. So this should be good

BlackWid0w Jul 6, 2011 8:07am | Post# 16

What to expect from this thread ?

Trading Session Times: 7:00 to 16:00 GMT
How Many Trades: Probably a Maximum of 4 Trades a day.
Stop Loss on Trades: Max 40 ( This is determined by the stop Loss)
Target on trades : Wait and see ...
Major Rule : Stop Loss is Stop Loss Either hit it or give us the profit
Trade discussion only after the trade has completed.
Statergy: This will be discussed as we go.

Reason for opening this thread:CLARITY ON FX TRADING NOT JUST POSTING PROFIT BUT LOSS TRADES AS WELL and trying to understand why the trade went wrong..

Regards
Black Widow

Powerm@n Jul 6, 2011 8:20am | Post# 17

:)

Hi mates
Just want to congrat you for starting this thread !
I'm sure it will be useful for many traders on FF.
T is very self-disciplined, consistent and honest - a real professional trader from Balkans

Успех! and many green pips to ALL

teemo Jul 6, 2011 8:35am | Post# 18

Congratulations on a thread which I am sure will turn out great my Friend! I don't post in the EU thread - too messy and hostile for me. But will follow and post charts here once in a while if you don't mind. I trade on completely naked charts; only S/R concepts & trends.
Cheers,

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 8:41am | Post# 19

Hey there spiders!

I'm not much around these days, but i'm looking forward to keeping an eye on this one! I remember I went through your charts a few months back and definitely picked some great stuff. So this should be good
Thank you S, hope you stick with us

T@rantula Jul 6, 2011 8:44am | Post# 20

Congratulations on a thread which I am sure will turn out great my Friend! I don't post in the EU thread - too messy and hostile for me. But will follow and post charts here once in a while if you don't mind. I trade on completely naked charts; only S/R concepts & trends.
Cheers,
Hi mates
Just want to congrat you for starting this thread !
I'm sure it will be useful for many traders on FF.
T is very self-disciplined, consistent and honest - a real professional trader from Balkans

Успех! and many green pips to ALL
Thanx. We will keep it up!

© Forex Factory