Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Do-it-yourself alert builder kit (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=299520)

StewartC Dec 21, 2015 9:31am | Post# 161

Hi hanover,

I have just used your "Do-it-yourself alert builder kit" on HI_Lo, which is an indicator someone else posted on Forex Factory, and it worked like a charm ... awesome !!!! :-))

Many Many thanks for taking the time to write it.

Stewart

hanover Dec 21, 2015 6:11pm | Post# 162

I have just used your "Do-it-yourself alert builder kit" on HI_Lo, which is an indicator someone else posted on Forex Factory, and it worked like a charm ... awesome !!!! :-)) Many Many thanks for taking the time to write it. Stewart
Hi Stewart,

Good (if a little surprised!) to hear that the DIY alert code still works, given all of the interim changes to the MQL4 programming language.

Anyway, many thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that you found it useful.

David

StewartC Dec 21, 2015 9:18pm | Post# 163

Hi hanover,

Your "Do-it-yourself alert builder kit" was perfect for someone in my situation. I learnt programming 30 years ago in assembler and machine code, which I like and have no trouble coding it, but have always had issues with the syntax of high level languages. Your model as a sample to work from was perfect.

Thanks again :-)

PKOOL Jan 24, 2016 5:31am | Post# 164

hi hanover,

I got these errors, please assist.

'[' - array required

'SignalBuffer' - undeclared identifier

'[' - array required

'ADXcrossesPeriodBuffer' - undeclared identifier

PKOOL Jan 24, 2016 7:10am | Post# 165

I got it working now

hanover Jan 24, 2016 11:29am | Post# 166

I got it working now
Good to hear that you got it to work. Otherwise, I was thinking of asking the mods to bin this thread, as the code was written pre build 600, and will most likely compile with many errors on the latest builds. In other words, it could create more problems than solutions.

BermeoFX Feb 2, 2016 6:16pm | Post# 167

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Good to hear that you got it to work. Otherwise, I was thinking of asking the mods to bin this thread, as the code was written pre build 600, and will most likely compile with many errors on the latest builds. In other words, it could create more problems than solutions.

I think this is happenig to me. I am unnable, too many errors that I can solve. Sure a good person can do it for me .
starc-bands.mq4

charleslimuk Feb 2, 2016 6:17pm | Post# 168

Any body have Forex Lines Gold edition V8?

hanover Feb 2, 2016 11:28pm | Post# 169

I think this is happenig to me. I am unnable, too many errors that I can solve.
I am sorry, but I'm no longer coding or troubleshooting indicators, unless the indicator or EA is useful to me personally. You could try posting in one of the "I code your indicators for free" threads, and perhaps somebody else can help you.

Or if you're willing to pay for the work, you could try MQL or elance. There are many programmers who are happy to code for money.

If any moderators see this message, please bin this thread. The code ion post #1 is obsolete and does not work from MT4 build 600 onward. Thanks.

rubenic May 23, 2016 5:11pm | Post# 170

1 Attachment(s)
can some please add an email alert option to the attached code please? many thanks
Code.txt

Edibzer Jun 18, 2016 7:56pm | Post# 171

HI i Tryed this without any succes. The indicator will not open after i have put the code into it. Can someone help me with this?

chimoong Jun 20, 2016 1:42pm | Post# 172

{quote} I am sorry, but I'm no longer coding or troubleshooting indicators, unless the indicator or EA is useful to me personally. You could try posting in one of the "I code your indicators for free" threads, and perhaps somebody else can help you. Or if you're willing to pay for the work, you could try MQL or elance. There are many programmers who are happy to code for money. ______________________________ If any moderators see this...
Dear Hanover, good day to you. Can I get your email address (or you can send messages to mine chimoong@gmail.com). I've have been wasted a lot of money buying EAs in the market but ended up all my trading accounts got margin called, i.e. all my savings are gone as well now. I yet believe there are yet potential in forex market as there yet many master in this FF can make good profit and I can only start with cent account from now on. Could you pls consider email me ? Thanks, Chin

Damion50 Aug 22, 2016 1:07am | Post# 173

1 Attachment(s)
I was wondering if anyone could add an alert and push function to an indicator that I currently have?

Thank you in advance!
EATA.mq4

Forexpinbar Oct 3, 2016 10:08am | Post# 174

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Great Coders
I need help to add phone push notification alert to Verified Support and Verified Resistance to this wonderful indicator.I will very glad if you can help.
shved_supply_and_demand.mq4

MaxPow Jun 7, 2017 1:53am | Post# 175

1 Attachment(s)
Kia Ora Hanover.

Been using this indicator for a few days, it has an arrow with alert option but it comes in the next candle, sometimes at candle open and sometimes half way through that candle and I catch it too late.
Is their anyway to add "current candle" option to the alert for this indicator?
It doesn't repaint which I like and it has different features with shift etc but nothing for this issue.

Current Candle: Arrow pops up with sound alert possibility for next candle trade.
Barracuda_V1.02.mq4

hanover Jun 7, 2017 4:40am | Post# 176

Been using this indicator for a few days, it has an arrow with alert option but it comes in the next candle, sometimes at candle open and sometimes half way through that candle and I catch it too late. Is their anyway to add "current candle" option to the alert for this indicator? It doesn't repaint which I like and it has different features with shift etc but nothing for this issue. Current Candle: Arrow pops up with sound alert possibility for next candle trade.
I'm sorry but I'm no longer performing coding or troubleshooting requests, unless the indicator/EA is one that I've written myself or is otherwise useful to me personally. It's too time consuming trying to decipher other programmers' code, and also a distraction from my own trading.

You could try posting your request in one of the "I code for free" threads. Good luck, I hope that you can find someone to help you.

savio123 Oct 30, 2018 11:42pm | Post# 177

1 Attachment(s)
this indicator doing alert well . some one plz help how to ad AlertCandle or SignalBar= 1; popup msg on required candle
plzzzzzz
thank you BuySel Alert.mq4BuySel Alert.mq4

savio123 Dec 16, 2018 11:34pm | Post# 178

2 Attachment(s)
Dear Platform Tech can you help me to add popup alert
thanks in advance
Alghamdi_Top and Bottom_Signal_w_absolutelynolaglwma.mq4
absolutely no lag lwma.mq4

© Forex Factory