Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/291622-trading-made-simple)

Tekkies Jan 27, 2021 3:03am | Post# 116041

{quote} @Tekkies My post #116,027 is not RESCUE PLAN. Read, study and learn what written in that post and that chart again. Are you asking for another RESCUE PLAN today? No need for one today. Just follow TDI exit rule. Your emotional state of mind we all can understand when your M15H1 VLine is in 60% drawdown. If you...
How do do you know it is a "H1 sell" trade.
Again you use the wrong timeframe to prove that "YOU" know better.
There are other TDI crossover setups on other timeframes.
-----
Thank you for a other condescending post, Emmanuel.

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 3:04am | Post# 116042

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} You call that a rescue plan? In other threads/webpage it is called "trading" where the member makes assumptions where price may or may not go. To all your other post: Where is BigE's method in that post?

@Tekkies

EU at LO Jan 27

market is kind today, it turn around for your two sell positions.

it should be your average entry price now .... make your decision!

Click to Enlarge

Name: EU Jan 27 LO 27-1-2021 4-01-59 pm.jpg
Size: 349 KB

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 3:06am | Post# 116043

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} How do do you know it is a "H1 sell" trade. Again you use the wrong timeframe to prove that "YOU" know better. There are other TDI crossover setups on other timeframes. ----- Thank you for a other condescending post, Emmanuel.

@Tekkies

there were no valid TDI cross in M15 and M30 for you to sell because H1 PA is above the 5EMA. PERIOD.

Basic TMS trade setup Post#261 plus Post#647

You need to go back to babypip.com school.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Tekkies sell 12141 Jan 26 27-1-2021 3-40-03 pm.jpg
Size: 204 KB

Tekkies Jan 27, 2021 3:07am | Post# 116044

{quote} @Tekkies - you are blind with rage! - please do not trade anymore or else you will lose more and your account will get margin call - look at HA candles, - look at 5EMA - look at Stochastics (8,3,3) - Look at TDI Red Green these are all on my chart according to Post# 261 plus lot more other information for Post#647. {image}
That post was for robots4me.

Please show readers where in robots4me post is BigE's method.

Grow up Emmanuel.

T4Trade Jan 27, 2021 3:11am | Post# 116045

{quote} 70 % crappy verbal diahhrea here ,only 30% is learning, WOW! Is it really so low? I thought is was more like 90%! We're all going to have to put in more effort at keeping stats up! Big EMM,you are such a brilliant person Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Thanks for the huge laugh and for adding your verbal diarrhea
dr dick u were on my ignore's list,i unignored u because i dont like hatred,but it seems that u dont worth,so i will throw u once again in bin forever.

you should have ethics to at least accept EMM's guidance and keeping this thread alive.

tommydoginti Jan 27, 2021 3:12am | Post# 116046

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If someone will ask me for advice I'll say that there is no need to learn TMS. There is nothing to learn. TMS is not a strategy. It is a number of entry rules, very blurred. Just look at "good angle" to check. With repainting indicator. Yeah. So you have to adapt it with your trading style anyway, like any other number of entry rules called "strategies" here. But it is pretty good, logic. It has price action, trend, oscillator and even timing. Blessing is a very, extremely, simple grid EA. Trading with it is pure luck. It will burn the account...
I agree with you. I don't believe in things like "good angle" (if you scale up x-axis, all lines are very steep). I hope to extract concepts behind TMS and see if any is applicable.

This is a public forum thread about the Trading Made Simple strategies. TMS can be a trash strategy.
If someone has better strategy that replaces this strategy, like Grid trading, he/she can post in respective threads or open a new thread. And there is already one such thread running.

If someone wants to show off his trades and charts without explanation based on TMS, he/she can share them in the Trading Journal. I don't care if he makes 300 pips or losing all >120 wins-worth of profit in 1 basket (terrible ~0.083R:R).

I simply bust a lair here, with facts presented by the liar himself. I don't need to question the authenticity of the materials, it is not the concern. I do wonder why he has to pretend an Algo trade as TMS.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 719546c444e9d3fa2fa72c2e68993bf3.png
Size: 433 KB

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 3:17am | Post# 116047

{quote} Where is BigE's method in that post?
Madam -- you recently posted that you traded with another "family member". Is that family member also a member of FF? A simple, harmless question -- right? Inquisitive traders wish to know.

Madam -- I can't think of any reason why you couldn't answer, can you? Unless, of course, you felt there was a need to hide sometihng.

T4Trade Jan 27, 2021 3:24am | Post# 116048

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} @Tekkies WRONG AGAIN! I shall be doing the same tasks ... week in week out WIWO like in the past 10 years in Forex Factory. Start with weekend prep work... Weekly Top Down Analysis WTDA.... Big Picture Plan using naked charts and trade levels ... then follow simple rule use TMS_V19 information for trade planning ... for trading with Blessing3 as the first phase for people here. The next phase in my 3-years plan is Trading Made Simple Evolution_IX aka TMS_Evo_IX. For those who wants a sneak peak of TMS_EVO results, go to this thread and post...
Name:  power of giving.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  6 KB

Tekkies Jan 27, 2021 3:25am | Post# 116049

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} @Tekkies there were no valid TDI cross in M15 and M30 for you to sell because H1 PA is above the 5EMA. PERIOD. Basic TMS trade setup Post#261 plus Post#647 You need to go back to babypip.com school. {image}
Stop the bullshit.

- M15 did cross over, chart is refreshed, angles won't be the same.
Name:  sayingeinfds.PNG
Views: 124
Size:  22 KB

T4Trade Jan 27, 2021 3:26am | Post# 116050

{quote} @T4Trade tell me honestly, do you want to learn to trade with Blessing3 and make trading simple with a small portion of your trading/investing capital? I'll start as soon as I can. Big EMM
yes i am so ready ,thanks with lots of love and huge hugs.

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 3:34am | Post# 116051

{quote} Stop the bullshit. - M15 did cross over, chart is refreshed, angles won't be the same. {image}
Madam -- there you go again with the "refreshing". No one has a clue WTF you are talking about with this refreshing. There are tens of thousands of MT4 users and you are the only one who "refreshes". Don't you get it -- charts redraw when they receive a new tick or new bar. If a chart doesn't receive new data then it doesn't redraw. Capishe?

Madam -- do you really think that tens of thousands of traders are constantly "refreshing" their charts prior to every trade event?

Madam -- you complain that your version of TDI repaints. So, why in the world do you refuse to use a version that doesn't repaint? The TDI algorithm doesn't repaint. If your version does then there is a bug in the coding of the version you are using -- not in the TDI algebra. So -- grab a version that doesn't repaint. Could be that might also solve your "refresh" problem...

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 3:39am | Post# 116052

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Stop the bullshit. - M15 did cross over, chart is refreshed, angles won't be the same. {image}

@Tekkies

- thanks for the laughs... trading blindy TDI crosses. Those are not valid TDI crosses.

- where is your TMS chart Post#261?

- now it is confirm that you must really go back to babypips.com school

- Post#647

Click to Enlarge

Name: EU Jan 27 M15 TDI 27-1-2021 4-38-11 pm.jpg
Size: 356 KB

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 3:54am | Post# 116053

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I agree with you. I don't believe in things like "good angle" (if you scale up x-axis, all lines are very steep). I hope to extract concepts behind TMS and see if any is applicable. This is a public forum thread about the Trading Made Simple strategies. TMS can be a trash strategy. If someone has better strategy that replaces this strategy, like Grid trading, he/she can post in respective threads or open a new thread. And there is already one such thread running. If someone wants to show off his trades and charts without explanation based...

hey Folks

We have another young bloke, a newbie trader behaving like an expert here.

We have seen many in the last 10 years.

We all have the patience and we just keep close watch how long this bloke will survive trading the markets.

Take Care and Trade Safe.

Click to Enlarge

Name: traders in ForexFactory.png
Size: 1.2 MB

Tekkies Jan 27, 2021 3:56am | Post# 116054

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} @Tekkies - thanks for the laughs... trading blindy TDI crosses. Those are not valid TDI crosses. - where is your TMS chart Post#261? - now it is confirm that you must really go back to babypips.com school - Post#647 {image}
Emmanuel, to confuse the hell out of you, which does not take much anyway.
Now those TDI entry's you have been lip flapping about, they are "suddenly" perfect H4 TDI trades.
Name:  thewdews.PNG
Views: 115
Size:  79 KB

T4Trade Jan 27, 2021 4:02am | Post# 116055

{quote} My reason to be here is to learn the TMS, not Blessing3. You have admitted to show Blessing3 trades and pretend to be TMS with obvious flaws. If is despicable of you posting toxic posts that only shows off your (actually Blessing3's) trades and confuse new comers to learn the actual TMS. It is good that you have admitted your lie finally. I will keep warning others about the lies you tell here. As of emotional control, thanks for the book recommendation but I don't need them. I come here to this thread to learn TMS. By the time I can incorporate...
Tommy dog,
why ar u writing in this color and font,this should be reserve for ELF and Op i think.change you font color
secondly go and read the post BigEMM suggested and learn that all strategies tend to have DD and if soemone is saying you will have only the possibility of a 5% drawdown is lying,Quote

so let us learn how to deal with DD and rescue plans.you are occupying the space in this thread,good way is to put you in ignores bin like tek and dr.dick.

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 4:06am | Post# 116056

{quote} 70 % crappy verbal diahhrea here ,only 30% is learning, WOW! Is it really so low? I thought is was more like 90%! We're all going to have to put in more effort at keeping stats up! Big EMM,you are such a brillinat person Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Thanks for the huge laugh and for adding your verbal diarrhea
@DrDick/@ivan9578/@DrDave -- you're awfully quiet today. You aren't going to leave all the dirty work to @Tekkies and tommy alone, are you? Usually by this time you have a couple dozen posts insulting @emmanuel7788.

@DrDick/@ivan9578/@DrDave -- you are head of the Emmanuel Fan Club and daylight is burning -- so, better get cracking...

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 4:11am | Post# 116057

{quote} dr dick u were on my ignore's list,i unignored u because i dont like hatred,but it seems that u dont worth,so i will throw u once again in bin forever. you should have ethics to at least accept EMM's guidance and keeping this thread alive.
@T4Trade -- thank you for speaking up -- it helps a lot...

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 4:16am | Post# 116058

{quote} Emmanuel, to confuse the hell out of you, which does not take much anyway. Now those TDI entry's you have been lip flapping about, they are "suddenly" perfect H4 TDI trades. {image}

@Tekkies

hello kitty kitty ....

Thanks for the best laugh of the day ...

Stay Tuned for the end-of -day

ryuryu Jan 27, 2021 4:18am | Post# 116059

Those are not valid TDI crosses
Master! Could you please explain why?
(because you see what happened next?)

...waiting for 100500 random links from 10 years old thread where EMM will find ANY explanation. I think somewhere where are something even about good moon cycle...

hasib Jan 27, 2021 4:18am | Post# 116060

From where you get your fundamental analysis.
can you suggest one reliable website for gbpusd fundamental analysis?

I know a few popular ones but there not that detail
Thanks

tommydoginti Jan 27, 2021 4:32am | Post# 116061

{quote} ...possibility of a 5% drawdown is lying,Quote so let us learn how to deal with DD and rescue plans.you are occupying the space in this thread,good way is to put you in ignores bin like tek and dr.dick.
Trading is risky and strategies can have drawdown period. Otherwise what is risk control for? I am thankful to have a good start and prepared to have bad times. 5% DD is performance across a time, just like 40%. There is no need to emphasis or mock on that. If you look at Emmanuel's Grid trades, some were also hitting TP with 0% drawdown, were they lies?

Filtering noise and fake information is a soft skill worth learning. Please do whatever suits you. Remember, Blessing3 is not TMS.

Tekkies Jan 27, 2021 4:33am | Post# 116062

{quote} Master! Could you please explain why? (because you see what happened next?) ...waiting for 100500 random links from 10 years old thread where EMM will find ANY explanation. I think somewhere where are something even about good moon cycle...
Trading hindsight charts always give the best answer.

DrDave Jan 27, 2021 4:37am | Post# 116063

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} On trading E/U - Am in this trade from Monday 18th Jan. With Multiple entries at 1.2109 / 1.2118 / 1.2145 / 1.215 (last two from yesterday). I am generally 4H/D trader. Looking at a price of 1.2284 as the target. What's your outlook on this pair? On a non-trading issue : Finding some of the posts here as funny. Are we here to trade or criticise. Nobody is perfect in their trading. So why criticise? Is it important to find faults in others (including English Language) or observe and improve our own trading? Suggest to all to keep ourselves...
Ever heard of a "Weekly Control Candle (WCC)"? LMAO!!!

Just more meaningless mumbo-jumbo to enrapture the naive.

Here is the EURUSD "WCC" by the gold line on the W1 TF.

Then it is delineated by the 2 dashed verticals on the D1 chart. Do you see some kind of magic about that WCC?? No? Good for you, because there is not only no magic, it is a meaningless phrase!

So what is really going on that you can use for trading? The D1 TF shows you CLEARLY what is going on! That "WCC" is simply a PIECE of the DOWN SWING. And, if you look carefully, you can see that there is a small RALLY during that W1 bar that leads to a SELL CONTINUATION on D1.

And then after that W1 bar closed, what happened? A RALLY. Is it a surprise to you to see a rally? If should not be! The "big picture" for EURUSD is DOWN. So you are looking for rallies to SELL.

Of course, on bigger TFs that have swings that encompass a lot of pips, you can drop to smaller TFs to trade those counter-trend rallies with caution.

And always remember: green cross red.

Name:  3af8e5a8c30d0cf94e50e72a25393863.png
Views: 175
Size:  29 KBName:  cc60dbbf55e45a37e3a1598e6671c630.png
Views: 173
Size:  31 KB

T4Trade Jan 27, 2021 4:41am | Post# 116064

{quote} @Tekkies EU at LO Jan 27 market is kind today, it turn around for your two sell positions. it should be your average entry price now .... make your decision! {image}
please tell us more about average price entry strategy,how should we use this to recover loss or close at BE? thanks

DrDave Jan 27, 2021 4:48am | Post# 116065

{quote} Tommy dog, why ar u writing in this color and font,this should be reserve for ELF and Op i think.change you font color secondly go and read the post BigEMM suggested and learn that all strategies tend to have DD and if soemone is saying you will have only the possibility of a 5% drawdown is lying,Quote so let us learn how to deal with DD and rescue plans.you are occupying the space in this thread,good way is to put you in ignores bin like tek and dr.dick.
Tommy dog, why ar u writing in this color and font,this should be reserve for ELF and Op i think.
LOL He learned that trick from the ToxicFakeTrader!!

But that aside, who cares what font he uses?? There are no FF thread rules that reserve any font for anyone.

DrDave Jan 27, 2021 4:50am | Post# 116066

{quote} Master! Could you please explain why? (because you see what happened next?) ...waiting for 100500 random links from 10 years old thread where EMM will find ANY explanation. I think somewhere where are something even about good moon cycle...
waiting for 100500 random links from 10 years old thread where EMM will find ANY explanation. I think somewhere where are something even about good moon cycle...

Thanks for the laugh, ryuryu!

Tekkies Jan 27, 2021 4:54am | Post# 116067

{quote} Ever heard of a "Weekly Control Candle (WCC)"? LMAO!!! Just more meaningless mumbo-jumbo to enrapture the naive. Here is the EURUSD "WCC" by the gold line on the W1 TF. Then it is delineated by the 2 dashed verticals on the D1 chart. Do you see some kind of magic about that WCC?? No? Good for you, because there is not only no magic, it is a meaningless phrase! So what is really going on that you can use for trading? The D1 TF shows you CLEARLY what is going on! That "WCC" is simply a PIECE of the DOWN SWING. And, if you look carefully, you...
Switch to line chart, all those words you use disappear.

ryuryu Jan 27, 2021 4:59am | Post# 116068

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the laugh, ryuryu!
You are always welcome! I'm just asking the Master because in January 2021 I don't have 85% win rate! And my PF is only 1.14

Click to Enlarge

Name: ac669e218b5abfa906310eefde7f8747.png
Size: 37 KB

btw Profit By Days wants to tell me smth...

Name:  aa67237e17f88856b5cc4c3b3a09490c.png
Views: 155

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 5:00am | Post# 116069

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} waiting for 100500 random links from 10 years old thread where EMM will find ANY explanation. I think somewhere where are something even about good moon cycle... Thanks for the laugh, ryuryu!
@DrDick/@ivan9578/@DrDave -- you're back -- missed you, sociopath...

@DrDick/@ivan9578/@DrDave -- shall we revisit the fake alias issue? Curious traders wish to know why you went to that extreme. It wasn't to deceive readers -- I know you would never do that. I mean, a sociopath would never attempt to deceive people like that. So, why then?

Click to Enlarge

Name: DrDave-Ivan-Additional-UserName.png
Size: 574 KB

DrDave Jan 27, 2021 5:05am | Post# 116070

{quote} Switch to line chart, all those words you use disappear.
Switch to line chart, all those words you use disappear.
You are excommunicated from the Magicians Guild for revealing a magic secret!!!!!

DrDave Jan 27, 2021 5:09am | Post# 116071

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} You are always welcome! I'm just asking the Master because I don't have 85% win rate! And my PF is only 1.14 {image} btw Profit By Days wants to tell me smth...
I'm just asking the Master because I don't have 85% win rate!
Well, the (fake) Master has declared that his win rate is the BEGINNER'S 65%, so you have nothing to worry about on that topic.

And thanks for another good laugh!
btw Profit By Days wants to tell me something...

Name:  5803f769ae139aed87383157e9d93649.png
Views: 152

tommydoginti Jan 27, 2021 5:13am | Post# 116072

{quote} Tommy dog, why ar u writing in this color and font,this should be reserve for ELF and Op i think. LOL He learned that trick from the ToxicFakeTrader!! But that aside, who cares what font he uses?? There are no FF thread rules that reserve any font for anyone.
I hope to honor BigE's selfless sharing of TMS strategy. I want to see posts discussing TMS and share in return. It can fail, so what? A strategy has to be developed and tested to know the results. This thread should be a track record of how this strategy performs.

Now it has been hijacked by a guru who is trading grid (not TMS), showing off trades from grid (why not trading journal?). Shameless to claim on behalf of OP BigE.

Stay tuned...

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 5:15am | Post# 116073

{quote} Switch to line chart, all those words you use disappear.
Madam -- are you posting as a male, female, or female masquerading as a male? Not that it matters. Just that it helps readers put your comments into the proper perspective...

Madam -- you recently posted that you traded with another "family member". Is that family member also a member of FF? A simple, harmless question -- right? Inquisitive traders wish to know.

Madam -- I can't think of any reason why you couldn't answer, can you? Unless, of course, you felt there was a need to hide sometihng.

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 5:19am | Post# 116074

{quote} I hope to honor BigE's selfless sharing of TMS strategy. I want to see posts discussing TMS and share in return. It can fail, so what? A strategy has to be developed and tested to know the results. This thread should be a track record of how this strategy performs. Now it has been hijacked by a guru who is trading grid (not TMS), showing off trades from grid (why not trading journal?). Shameless to claim on behalf of OP BigE. Stay tuned...
"who is trading grid"

@tommydoginti -- you are a liar. Just like you posted fake TE charts and attributed them to me, even though I don't have a TE. Shame on you, son...

@tommydoginti -- maybe I should post @Tekkies TE chart and claim its yours?

robots4me Jan 27, 2021 5:32am | Post# 116075

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I'm just asking the Master because I don't have 85% win rate! Well, the (fake) Master has declared that his win rate is the BEGINNER'S 65%, so you have nothing to worry about on that topic. And thanks for another good laugh! btw Profit By Days wants to tell me something... {image}
@DrDick/@ivan9578/@DrDave -- since you're pre-occupied with @emmanuel7788, then I thought I'd give you a hand and check how things were going on your IMT Academy thread. However, just so we're clear, this does NOT mean I wish to join your Emmanuel Fan Club.

@DrDick/@ivan9578/@DrDave -- oops, things still look kinda slow on the IMT Academy thread. However, there is this one fellow who does keep posting -- this "DrDave" guy -- ever heard of him? Probably not a real doctor. Anyways, I wouldn't keep him waiting too long for responses. If you were to lose him as a viewer then, holy cow, that thread would become a very lonely place.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DrDave-1member-viewing.png
Size: 517 KB

T4Trade Jan 27, 2021 5:46am | Post# 116076

GBPAUD Jul 27 Tokyo 9am - looking at Weekly price action and Trend 2/8 now, be prepared for change! - H4 is in a consolidation ...Master Candle - if H4 breakouts and I would have to consider cut-loss and review my current trade plan. - in 8 hours, at London Open this chart will become *hindsight chart* that's some0ne with an EQ for #486 only - study old charts using Weekly Trend 2/8 which will help you decide when to day trade and when to swing trade. - it is another simple...
why do u take 2/8 of weekly,can we change this to 2/5 weekly for trend,does this mean cross of 2 ema over 8 ema for trend on weekly time frame?

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 6:34am | Post# 116077

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I agree with you. I don't believe in things like "good angle" (if you scale up x-axis, all lines are very steep). I hope to extract concepts behind TMS and see if any is applicable. This is a public forum thread about the Trading Made Simple strategies. TMS can be a trash strategy. If someone has better strategy that replaces this strategy, like Grid trading, he/she can post in respective threads or open a new thread. And there is already one such thread running. If someone wants to show off his trades and charts without explanation based...

@tommy-dog inti

Your are the newbie LIAR here

Lie No.1) You do not know the history of Trading Made Simple and how this thread got its name.

Lie No.2) You do not know Blessing3 EA. You do not know anything about FifthElement.
The jtatoday website we shutdown in 2019 even before you started you forex trading in 2020 { here }

Lie No.3) You do not know what Grid Trading is and the development history of Blessing > Blessing2 > Blessing3 > Blessing3 Pro, etc.

Lie No.4) You do not know what the TDI green price line represents on TMS 5-Method chart template.

Lie No.5) There is no Algo trade as TMS. You do not now what is Algo trading. You make up many lies to create sensational 'fake news' type of posts.

You are just another young bloke newbie who started trading forex in ~Jun 2020 and talk like an expert. We have seen too many in the last 10 years.

We shall be watching you in this thread and in Forex Factory.

Stay Tuned!

Click to Enlarge

Name: traders in ForexFactory.png
Size: 1.2 MB

emmanuel7788 Jan 27, 2021 6:45am | Post# 116078

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} why do u take 2/8 of weekly,can we change this to 2/5 weekly for trend,does this mean cross of 2 ema over 8 ema for trend on weekly time frame?

@T4Trade

The members who added Trend 2/8 did not use the cross of 2SMMA x 8SMMA.

Big E replaced the Synergy PAC 5SMMA High Low with a single 5EMA.

Trend 2/8 is just another way to see the price action with two MAs.

If you want to use 2/5 MAs, you can. What you need is to do your system development and forward test the system rules.

Note: Big E' 5EMA is very close to the Trend 28 blue SMMA line.

Whichever MAs you want to use , the price action and HA candles remains the same.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EU Weekly chart view 27-1-2021 3-49-27 pm.jpg
Size: 149 KB

mabooz Jan 27, 2021 6:46am | Post# 116079

''Well... while the cat is away the mice do play I see...

Where are all these extra indicators coming from? This is a powerful simple system that works just like I've shown you. I remember posts where I was told that it just had to be more complicated... but it's not. Any additional templates or indicators will influence your decision making..

On the TDI I enter when green crosses red after checking out the PA, hi/lo, Stoch and then make my decision...

One chart above had 40 hours in a small channel but the TDI was pointing up a little from the 32 line... Personally I saw flashing yellow lites on the PA. Right or wrong I would'nt have entered at that time... I'd find a cleaner chart... There are lots of trades always so if you miss one... so what. Bet on the safer charts.

The reason I want you to enter when green first crosses red or when it bounces is because that's when you have momentum normally... better odds in your favor.

If you select the right chart and crossing you won't settle for 10 pips profit unless your neighbor is out front giving out free gold bars. I've taken a few like that while I was learning.

Any of you want to take over this thread? Let me know and I'll leave quietly... You got ideas... PM me and don't just tack them to the thread please... it starts to confuse others trying to learn.

That's my two cents for today...''

Can you guess who is the author who wrote the above statement?

Asw Jan 27, 2021 6:51am | Post# 116080

From where you get your fundamental analysis. can you suggest one reliable website for gbpusd fundamental analysis? I know a few popular ones but there not that detail Thanks

Hey hasib,

You've ignored me from your thread, I've never communicated with you or abused you in my life.

What gives???

Asw

© Forex Factory