Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 8:27am | Post# 102401

{quote} Alright Got it Sir.... Consider my Sincere apology here...

no need to apologize here. Now you are in the money 2 x

you can trade with TMS_V19 same pair different timeframes for e.g. one chart trade M15 and another trade H4. Just make sure you set different Magic Number for each pair/chart differently. The EA will manage each chart separately using its Magic Number.

remember do not change the chart timeframe when the EA is running ... strange things can happen when there are open positions.

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 8:29am | Post# 102402

1 Attachment(s)
USDCHF Apr 07 M15 NYO Example when you can decide without the TMS_V19 EA. {image}

USDCHF Apr 07 M15 trade management

move initial Sl to BE+ ... happen quite fast ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHF Apr 07 M15 NYO BE trade 7-4-2020 8-27-45 pm.png
Size: 46 KB

Jonhathan123 Apr 7, 2020 9:48am | Post# 102403

{quote} USDCHF Apr 07 M15 trade management move initial Sl to BE+ ... happen quite fast ... {image}
Dear emmunael7788 Can you help me recognize the market reversals like EUR / USD? Although I have studied according to BigE, I have not been able to find a reverse market transaction point

chye Apr 7, 2020 9:57am | Post# 102404

2 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD,take profit one trade,+93pips,the other still going on
GBPUSD, try to long
Click to Enlarge

Name: _20200407213731.png
Size: 99 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: _20200407213803.png
Size: 82 KB

lddd Apr 7, 2020 10:23am | Post# 102405

{quote} voila.... It did took a trade couple of seconds before... Question here is why did it place 2 orders where it should have place 1 order... Thanks and Happy Pips {image}
Isnīt that trade right into a recent support area ? (see the last swing low of red HA candles) ...

kd1 Apr 7, 2020 10:51am | Post# 102406

{quote} no need to apologize here. Now you are in the money 2 x you can trade with TMS_V19 same pair different timeframes for e.g. one chart trade M15 and another trade H4. Just make sure you set different Magic Number for each pair/chart differently. The EA will manage each chart separately using its Magic Number. remember do not change the chart timeframe when the EA is running ... strange things can happen when there are open positions.
Point noted... Thanks

DrDave Apr 7, 2020 11:01am | Post# 102407

{quote} Isnīt that trade right into a recent support area ? (see the last swing low of red HA candles) ...
Not an important matter for most of the noobs that suddenly became vocal. You can see from some of the postings that few, if any, have read early posts that explain the indicators; many have close to zero experience of any kind with technical analysis; some want to be spoon fed with every detail of the EA settings to match the TMS-5 system rather than actually putting in the time and effort to read and study. But hey, it's an EA, so let's get rich quick--just give me the settings--it's all I need to know!

samobeast Apr 7, 2020 11:30am | Post# 102408

EURUSD Apr 07 H4 trade First H4 trade this week. Simple setup .. HA PA above 5EMA, TDI slope 4.49 > defauilt 4.0 using TDI Static . SL 2.0 x ATR TP 5.0 x ATR EA trade management but manual check every 4 hours. {image} {image}

Dear Emmanuel

what is ATR stands for like what do u mean by SL 2.0 ATR

DrDave Apr 7, 2020 11:33am | Post# 102409

{quote} Dear Emmanuel what is ATR stands for like what do u mean by SL 2.0 ATR
See what I mean? post #102,407

samobeast Apr 7, 2020 11:57am | Post# 102410

what is the advantage of stochastic slope indicator to the basic stochastic that comes with mt4 i can only notice the coloring in the stochastic slope where some areas are highlighted

samobeast Apr 7, 2020 12:05pm | Post# 102411

{quote} See what I mean? post #102,407
dont noobs has the right to learn and react in the forum yeah many things we dont get but we will get there besides not all noobs just looking for and EA to make them rich quickly as u said actually the ea skips the pain and fun maybe give u only pain some pple here are very kind to help the noobs out and answer their question or direct them to another thread as we are new here and we appreciate thier effort and time much

DrDave Apr 7, 2020 12:14pm | Post# 102412

{quote} dont noobs has the right to learn and react in the forum yeah many things we dont get but we will get there besides not all noobs just looking for and EA to make them rich quickly as u said actually the ea skips the pain and fun maybe give u only pain some pple here are very kind to help the noobs out and answer their question or direct them to another thread as we are new here and we appreciate thier effort and time much
Sure noobs have the right to learn; and it begins with reading post#1 and CONTINUING to read about 1000 posts after it. Then when you at least HAVE A CLUE about the system, maybe you will have a question that has never been asked or has been asked and never answered (but I doubt it). And if a noob does not even know what ATR is, THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO ASK ABOUT IT! Try an Internet search. Or, if you had read all of this thread, you would already know to check BabyPips.com. DUH!

samobeast Apr 7, 2020 12:36pm | Post# 102413

{quote} Sure noobs have the right to learn; and it begins with reading post#1 and CONTINUING to read about 1000 posts after it. Then when you at least HAVE A CLUE about the system, maybe you will have a question that has never been asked or has been asked and never answered (but I doubt it). And if a noob does not even know what ATR is, THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO ASK ABOUT IT! Try an Internet search. Or, if you had read all of this thread, you would already know to check BabyPips.com. DUH!
Thanks Dr Dave for the advise
i did go first to baby pips and finished thier academy and for ATR i think its the indicator average true range if its that i still dont understand what is Sl 2.0 ATR means

yokoten Apr 7, 2020 2:34pm | Post# 102414

{quote} Thanks Dr Dave for the advise i did go first to baby pips and finished thier academy and for ATR i think its the indicator average true range if its that i still dont understand what is Sl 2.0 ATR means
Hi Samo. I'm not Emmanuel, but I think it means:

ATR x2 = Risk in pips

If I'm taking a short position at 1.00000 and ATR is 0.01000, my SL will be 1.02000.

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 3:04pm | Post# 102415

1 Attachment(s)

hi samobeast

first learn about the ATR here:
http://forex-indicators.net/volatility-indicators/atr

next, to follow the trading journey of Big E when he started like every newbie learning to trade spot forex,
search the OP posts with keyword "ADR" and read all his posts.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E on ADR.png
Size: 106 KB

I will post more on ATR and how it is use in TMS_V19 later.... but
now I have to let my dog out for his daily thing.

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 8:00pm | Post# 102416

{quote} Hi Samo. I'm not Emmanuel, but I think it means: ATR x2 = Risk in pips If I'm taking a short position at 1.00000 and ATR is 0.01000, my SL will be 1.02000.

Hi Yokoten

Thank you for jumping in and help others. This is what the OP Big E would be happy when he sees that members are helping other members in their own ways.

We should keep the legacy of Big E by learning together and helping one another willingly and avoid negativity and discouraging others to join in this thread trading discussions.

The OP said in his Post#1:
"...
We have a group of great traders who have been trading this method for 6-8 months already who will help you jumping in to answer your questions too.
..."

We may not belong in that group of great traders, but during times like these where many of us have to stay home, we should continue with the same spirit like when the OP was alive and help one another learn to trade and to trade TMS 5-Method. We do not want any further negative post and critics of newbies when they post and ask for help.

Let's keep this thread going by focusing on trading discussions.

Thank you.

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 8:07pm | Post# 102417

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Isnīt that trade right into a recent support area ? (see the last swing low of red HA candles) ...

to the farther left is also a 'strong' Daily resistance 1.97300 where the setup candle occur for this sell.

I open sell positions because it is the H1 bar/candle closed and the next H1 period opens by NY Open.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHF Apr 07 M15 pre-NYO 7-4-2020 7-59-01 pm.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHF Apr 07 M15 NYO BE trade 7-4-2020 8-27-45 pm.png

lddd Apr 7, 2020 8:07pm | Post# 102418

Inserted Video

Also check out the other videos by this guy. I recently stumbled upon his YouTube Channel and learned a few new things.

He has an little accent but a lot of the basics are well covered in a good presentational way.

Regarding to the TMS there is also a video about the Heiken Ashi, the RSI and many more of the 4x basics the OP mentioned several times.

So might be helpful for some of you.

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 8:23pm | Post# 102419

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Samo. I'm not Emmanuel, but I think it means: ATR x2 = Risk in pips If I'm taking a short position at 1.00000 and ATR is 0.01000, my SL will be 1.02000.

Hi Samobeast

Member Yokoten explained that already.

But take a look at the TMS_V19 screen.

It shows the ATR of the selected trading timeframe. The ATR period is 100. *8*selected trading timeframe, not the chart timeframe.

when I input my TP = 5 x ATR, it would be 5 x 66pips as shown. The TP is 330 pips for one single buy entry trade. The SL is 2xATR.

Attachment 3600524
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Apr 08 update ATR 8-4-2020 8-13-46 am.png
Size: 57 KB

emmanuel7788 Apr 7, 2020 8:35pm | Post# 102420

1 Attachment(s)
Trading Hours - DISCIPLINE

One of many discipline traders must have is to observe their own trading hours. We may miss some trade opportunities and that is normal and we must learn to accept as we treat trading as a business.

For example: I have EURAUD setup to trade H1 and it 'missed' a trade setup because I have my trading hours set to trade daily from Tokyo Open till London Close only.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUD Apr 08 missed trade 8-4-2020 8-30-27 am.png
Size: 61 KB

© Forex Factory