Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Vladbold Dec 11, 2014 4:39am | Post# 46341

4 Attachment(s)
Just a short post from a noob'ist TMS user.

Confidence is key.
Knowing your pairs is key.
Patience is key.
Execution is key.

I had a horrible day yesterday - took some heavy losses.
Back to TMS today, took 4 trades AT LO.
Here they are :

E/A (Just like Likica, and Ballistical i'm sure).
Took +30 at 1/2, +50 at the rest. Very nice trade, i think i exited early though. Pips are pips.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1.png
Size: 37 KB
G/A.
Took +60, moved so fast i couldn't move my TP to 100.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDH1.png
Size: 35 KB
E/J.
CLEAR PANIC TRADE.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM15.png
Size: 40 KB
Took of a M15 entry, put a tight stop, no clear TMS signal there. I panicked, exited early. I could have put a stop below the RN, and just play it along. Didn't happen. Took a loss.

G/J.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYH1.png
Size: 39 KB
Took a FO short. Against everything i believe in, i just wanted to be in the trade. We all know Phx62's fact that FO is often a fake, and set the high or low for the day, and after the price changes direction and goes normal ADR.
Disregarded that, really wanted to avenge yesterday's losses, took another loss.

I'm up for the day about 80 pips. It's a good result, i'm closing my laptop. But if i just had discipline, i could have walked with a lot more pips.

Green pips to all, and i hope these rookie mistakes will teach me and everyone a lesson - not to make them again.

LATER EDIT : Can't wait to see 100 pip trades from the seniors !

Landline Dec 11, 2014 4:43am | Post# 46342

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all

UJ long...4hr chart attached

TDI, Line & Gann, Zone, Green Candle

Name:  USDJPYH4.png
Views: 700
Size:  14 KB

Greenb Dec 11, 2014 4:49am | Post# 46343

110% scared for EA, in approx 27 mins, LTRO announcement.....it either sky rocket or drown like a lead; both can be accompanied by see saw knee jerk.....
maybe take profit on the hour? what do you guys think?

Greenb

lastingwell Dec 11, 2014 4:49am | Post# 46344

2 Attachment(s)
Accidentally put in 2 trades on the same currency, not sure how that happened, but as my target is 100 pips a day, I set the take profit at 50 pips each. Reasons for taking it, 2nd go at big round number 1.50, higher low, and h4 flicked up after bouncing off the mbl. There was resistance above but it hadn't kicked price back too much last time, so worth a try.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH111-12.png
Size: 47 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1(2).png
Size: 25 KB

RedPhoenix Dec 11, 2014 4:50am | Post# 46345

1 Attachment(s)
Firs good morning all and good job. My fist trade this week because I was out of town most of the week. There were great trades
Nevertheless GBPAUD +70
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 151 KB

nods80 Dec 11, 2014 4:53am | Post# 46346

1 Attachment(s)
Just the on trade today AUDUSD 48 pips. Took it of the TDI Bounce.

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD1HR.PNG
Size: 47 KB

griffinssoul Dec 11, 2014 4:55am | Post# 46347

110% scared for EA, in approx 27 mins, LTRO announcement.....it either sky rocket or drown like a lead; both can be accompanied by see saw knee jerk..... maybe take profit on the hour? what do you guys think? Greenb
...they are loading it up by the look of it... EG has frozen...EU?

toledoFX Dec 11, 2014 4:55am | Post# 46348

2 Attachment(s)
Hard morning, but good in the end. Took 2 trades at once this morning, which i usually never do. Yes, there is a possibility to twice your profit, but i don't like to twice my risk also. But in a hurry i did it and at first that looked like not a good decision. So i took GBP/AUD and EUR/AUD. After small retracements and some drawdown 2 trades went in small profit, but still no clear direction. Closed GA very and very quickly with what i had that moment. Now i see how bad that decision was, but nothing i can change for now. It could have hit my TP 50 in few mins after i closed it, also it gave up to +100 pips from my entry... Lack of discipline was always my problem. But i closed it because it's really hard to manage 2 quick trades at once for me at this stage. So i let EA run and it hit my TP +60 later. Generally, +80 pips and done for the day. But could get much more from these trades...
I am sure someone cought +100 from GA, right?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDM15.png
Size: 28 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDM15.png
Size: 29 KB

adikashyap Dec 11, 2014 4:57am | Post# 46349

1 Attachment(s)
FIRST 50+ on a full lot ....
Dedicated to Big E and Phx62 .....
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1.png
Size: 48 KB

nods80 Dec 11, 2014 5:03am | Post# 46350

FIRST 50+ on a full lot .... Dedicated to Big E and Phx62 ..... {image}

Greenb Dec 11, 2014 5:06am | Post# 46351

{quote} ...they are loading it up by the look of it... EG has frozen...EU?
right now everyone is scared, i do have my EA still on with trail 20 pips, so worse to worse it will kick me out at 30 pips.
if its continuation on the same direction, welll...lets not talk about it until the results come...no use counting eggs.

omonisha Dec 11, 2014 5:07am | Post# 46352

1 Attachment(s)
GBPAUD..
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUD_DC.png
Size: 41 KB

Greenb Dec 11, 2014 5:09am | Post# 46353

GBPAUD.. {image}
incredible................

griffinssoul Dec 11, 2014 5:11am | Post# 46354

{quote} right now everyone is scared, i do have my EA still on with trail 20 pips, so worse to worse it will kick me out at 30 pips. if its continuation on the same direction, welll...lets not talk about it until the results come...no use counting eggs.
Hoping it goes in the right direction for everyone !!! I'm way too for this ... LOL!

adikashyap Dec 11, 2014 5:12am | Post# 46355

{quote} right now everyone is scared, i do have my EA still on with trail 20 pips, so worse to worse it will kick me out at 30 pips. if its continuation on the same direction, welll...lets not talk about it until the results come...no use counting eggs.
EA on trial ? I closed mine (for 56 pips) ... as I thought it might have already tested LO High ....

Greenb Dec 11, 2014 5:12am | Post# 46356

{quote} Hoping it goes in the right direction for everyone !!! I'm way too for this ... LOL!
here is a funny thing, i have linked my pc mt4 to my mt4 on my iphone. and i made sure to have notification set on.
so everytime that EA tick up, i get notification.....usually comes in a batch of....alot...

EDIT: its funny how i dont want to see this ltro, but my phone keep pinging me.......
EDIT#2: here comes the nade!! fire in the hole for EUR cross

griffinssoul Dec 11, 2014 5:12am | Post# 46357

GBPAUD.. {image}
Wow! Congrats!...

griffinssoul Dec 11, 2014 5:13am | Post# 46358

{quote} here is a funny thing, i have linked my pc mt4 to my mt4 on my iphone. and i made sure to have notification set on. so everytime that EA tick up, i get notification.....usually comes in a batch of....alot
LOL! Amazing idea...

griffinssoul Dec 11, 2014 5:16am | Post# 46359

{quote} EA on trial ? I closed mine (for 56 pips) ... as I thought it might have already tested LO High ....
...they are pushing it higher/loading it up so to say, all rules out the window...

toledoFX Dec 11, 2014 5:18am | Post# 46360

GBPAUD.. {image}
I knew that you would get that 100 from GA Congratulations, really well done

© Forex Factory