Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 5:03am | Post# 100061

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD Jan28 H1 London session 2 hours later,

the TDI#25 shows a nice bounce off the red line,

the other TDI shows different ...

but other factors say no trade. .. when we follow Post#261 basics.

e.g. Stoch and TDI show different signals, market in consolidation, etc.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Jan28 H1 TDI 25 bounce 28-1-2020 6-00-05 pm.png
Size: 44 KB

DrDave Jan 28, 2020 5:06am | Post# 100062

No Tekkies, there is still a lot to discuss about the original 5-Method in this thread for new traders to follow and learn.
If new traders would put in the time to read the entire thread and the other thread references that it contains, there would be very little to discuss about the original 5-method.

The Stoch(8,3,3) must show the %K cross %D to set the new direction. The cross of the %K and %D has a reversal candle setup and the TDI#25 will show the same signal.... read and follow Post#261.
Are you sure that you read and understood post #261?
If there is a reversal [candle] do I have a TDI signal to enter... if not...
It is clear from this that there are instances where he found a reversal candle but not a corresponding TDI cross.

Tekkies Jan 28, 2020 5:07am | Post# 100063

1 Attachment(s)
As to all your post Emanuel

"You are afraid to discuss details with charts because you are afraid to face the truth when you have been proven wrong again."
It is not you who will prove me right or wrong only price can do that.

Nice try Emmanuel. Must say you have a big option about yourself.
Take a hint: Get rid of the ego

You can't judge me only price can.
-------
Rather simple
Follow TDI.
Use post#25 TDI, refresh chart, use that TDI or this TDI don't refresh chart, refresh chart.
Eventual the trader using this method will realis price is not concern about what TDI is used or whether you refresh the chart or not.
It is what is done after TDI indicate a possible trade entry
Click to Enlarge

Name: simpleaa.PNG
Size: 72 KB

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 5:39am | Post# 100064

As to all your post Emanuel "You are afraid to discuss details with charts because you are afraid to face the truth when you have been proven wrong again." It is not you who will prove me right or wrong only price can do that. Nice try Emmanuel. Must say you have a big option about yourself. Take a hint: Get rid of the ego Y...
hey Tekkies

Good try and divert the topic subject matter to ego.

it is not about ego.

it is fact established that the different TDI versions will show differently with the same market price.

this is reason why you lost money for years and will continue to lose money.

live with it. face the hard truth.

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 5:41am | Post# 100065

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If new traders would put in the time to read the entire thread and the other thread references that it contains, there would be very little to discuss about the original 5-method. {quote} Are you sure that you read and understood post #261? {quote} It is clear from this that there are instances where he found a reversal candle but not a corresponding TDI cross.

here again Post#261 in it original form.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E Post261.png
Size: 124 KB

DrDave Jan 28, 2020 6:26am | Post# 100066

{quote} here again Post#261 in it original form. {image}
Please refrain from reposting long, old posts in their entirety, especially when your purpose is to have it read in its entirety. A simple link to it is sufficient for anyone that is interested in reading it.

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 6:32am | Post# 100067

{quote} Please refrain from reposting long, old posts in their entirety, especially when your purpose is to have it read in its entirety. A simple link to it is sufficient for anyone that is interested in reading it.

here, this link specially for you.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...85#post5067585

So many new traders... Do not think you can trade with us without reading the thread and taking notes. READ & STUDY. Snarlyjack - Good to hear from you old friend. We have stood back to back in battle more than a few times. May your trades be blessed buddy. Come visit more often. Big E

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 6:47am | Post# 100068

2 Attachment(s)
As to all your post Emanuel "You are afraid to discuss details with charts because you are afraid to face the truth when you have been proven wrong again." It is not you who will prove me right or wrong only price can do that. Nice try Emmanuel. Must say you have a big option about yourself. Take a hint: Get rid of the ego You can't judge me only price can. ------- Rather simple Follow TDI. Use post#25 TDI, refresh chart, use that TDI or this TDI don't refresh chart, refresh chart. Eventual the trader using this method will...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tekkies 100063 chart 28-1-2020 7-04-00 pm.png
Size: 241 KB

hey Tekkies

your TDI Red Green VLine is flawed... they show BUY????

arbinka' TMS Monitor
shows the H4, D1 and W1 APB/HA candles are RED i.e bearish
and
the Price Action is HA below the 5EMA.

Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS Monitor  JPY pairs 28-1-2020 7-42-57 pm.png
Size: 86 KB

DrDave Jan 28, 2020 6:49am | Post# 100069

{quote} here, this link specially for you. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...85#post5067585 {quote}
Why do you you think that I need the link? You didn't already see that I took an excerpt from it? How do you think that I made that quote? Oh, maybe you think that I found one of the REPEATED POSTINGS of that post and copied it from there?

If you really want to make that link worthwhile, go back and clean up post #100,065.

Tekkies Jan 28, 2020 6:49am | Post# 100070

{quote} If new traders would put in the time to read the entire thread and the other thread references that it contains, there would be very little to discuss about the original 5-method. {quote} Are you sure that you read and understood post #261? {quote} It is clear from this that there are instances where he found a reversal candle but not a corresponding TDI cross.
Not matter how BigE's post's are bend, twist, debunk, persuade it can not change what BigE posted.

Every time a member post only asked:
> The TDI is the heart of our method. It tells you when to enter and where to exit any trades...
Are you doing that?
> HA Candles are important because it makes your trading way less stressful... use them
mmm only good to lessen stress levels. Why are you placing so much attention to HA?
> Stochs is nothing but confirmation.
Ok why do you say that TDI confirm stoch?
> 5 ema... shows direction currently... only wanting to enter on candle 1 or two. If there is a reversal do I have a TDI signal to enter...
What about post#307
I don't worry about PA crossing the 5 ema. I totally depend on the TDI for my entry signals...
Always entering when green crosses red and only on candle 1 or two depending what the TDI shows... otherwise I pass and look for another set up...

If insist that candles size mentioned in #261 is important then what does post#647 say about them
Are the previous candles small...
Look at the candles on the last reversal... big, little, what

Dave, no matter what I post, you post, Emmanuel post or any member for that matter.
Price has the last say about the trade enter

Like your slogan: The markets are speaking to you. Do you know their language?

Does TDI obey when the market has spoken?

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 6:58am | Post# 100071

{quote} Not matter how BigE's post's are bend, twist, debunk, persuade it can not change what BigE posted. Every time a member post only asked: > The TDI is the heart of our method. It tells you when to enter and where to exit any trades... Are you doing that? > HA Candles are important because it makes your trading way less stressful... use them mmm only good to lessen stress levels. Why are you placing so much attention to HA? > Stochs is nothing but confirmation. Ok why do you say that TDI confirm stoch? > 5 ema... shows direction currently......

hey Tekkies

your preaching sounds somewhat like GilR... are you another of his reincarnation here?

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 7:05am | Post# 100072

1 Attachment(s)
A H1 candle closed and a new H1 open,

but it is one hour to New York open - danger hour!

Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS Monitor pre-NYO 28-1-2020 8-00-32 pm.png
Size: 88 KB

Tekkies Jan 28, 2020 7:25am | Post# 100073

{quote} {image} hey Tekkies your TDI Red Green VLine is flawed... they show BUY???? arbinka' TMS Monitor shows the H4, D1 and W1 APB/HA candles are RED i.e bearish and the Price Action is HA below the 5EMA. {image}
So what Emmanuel?
TDI only indicate a possibility of a trade that can or could be placed.
-------
Do you see any trades entered.
You should have asked "why did you not placed a trade Tekkies"
Instead you screamed "TEKKIES your TDI is flawed"
How pathetic is that?
------
Tekkies looking at the AUDUSD alert signal (using post#647)
> Is the TDI angle above 2? ........... No
> Does stoch confirm direction? ....... No
> Where is SR levels................. do not see any
> With long term / short term trend........... No
> where is consolidarion ---------------- yes
> candle size ................... not so good
Post#117..... If I'm not sure because of what I'm seeing I'll pass and find another set up.
-----
Of course you will try and say it is hindsight trading, then explain why no trade is placed.

Have nice day Emmanuel

Tekkies Jan 28, 2020 7:34am | Post# 100074

{quote} hey Tekkies your preaching sounds somewhat like GilR... are you another of his reincarnation here?
Emmanuel, we are not allowed to refer to religion in FF
Reincarnation is a religion for some people and your remark is offence, degrading to those people and myself

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 7:35am | Post# 100075

{quote} So what Emmanuel? TDI only indicate a possibility of a trade that can or could be placed. ------- Do you see any trades entered. You should have asked "why did you not placed a trade Tekkies" Instead you screamed "TEKKIES your TDI is flawed" How pathetic is that? ------ Tekkies looking at the AUDUSD alert signal (using post#647) > Is the TDI angle above 2? ........... No > Does stoch confirm direction? ....... No > Where is SR levels................. do not see any > With long term / short term trend........... No > where is consolidarion...

hey Tekkies

so now you are saying the TDI only indicate a possibility of a trade... LOL. what happen to TDI is king belief?

yes, your TDI Red Green VLine is flawed just like the other versions posted in FF.

AUDUSD and AUDJPY are both counter-trend at the moment.
And there is sudden surge in USD demand at this moment.

better stick to the way Big E posted and learn by following his trading journey in Forex Factory.

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 7:39am | Post# 100076

{quote} Emmanuel, we are not allowed to refer to religion in FF Reincarnation is a religion for some people and your remark is offence, degrading to those people and myself

I was not talking about religious beliefs in my post.

just using the term reincarnation does not make it a religion discussion.

some members creates new username after when they are unable to log in after sometime with their old username.

emmanuel7788 Jan 28, 2020 7:53am | Post# 100077

1 Attachment(s)
3 *STRONG BUY* as the HA candle crosses the 5EMA with TDI PL threshold above 4 and crosses the TSL ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS Monitor strong buys 28-1-2020 8-50-19 pm.png
Size: 95 KB

Tekkies Jan 28, 2020 9:00am | Post# 100078

{quote} hey Tekkies so now you are saying the TDI only indicate a possibility of a trade... LOL. what happen to TDI is king belief?
yes, your TDI Red Green VLine is flawed just like the other versions posted in FF. AUDUSD and AUDJPY are both counter-trend at the moment. And there is sudden
surge in USD demand at this moment. better stick to the way Big E posted and learn by following his trading journey in Forex Factory.
I still belief in it.
Next time you ask what happened to TDI is King read:
Post 119........ On this method the TDI is King. All trades are signaled by it as well as exits...

mmmmm I see. Some post by BigE you use like post#261 and other post's you mock.
Enjoy your day Emmanuel

Edit: Forgot to mentioned:
Post 647.......... When wanting to enter a TDI trade... take a moment first to observe basic 4x things... like:
What does the word "wanting" mean?

lddd Jan 28, 2020 10:54am | Post# 100079

Most market price trend will end and you need to find a consistent approach how to identify the end of the trend and the market go sideways. One approach is to look at the price action and price momentum. I do this on my Weekly chart timeframe becasue I trade the Daily TF.

Thanks Emm for your detailed feedback to my questions.

I think identifying the right overall condition of the market i want to trade for the timeframe i want to enter is one of the hardest part to me. I would highly appreciate some live charts where price action to the right is not there already and some explains how i should actually start analyse once i got that TDI crossover or bounce situation on my prefared time frame i would like to trade (M15 during 8 AM - 5 PM GTM).

Also no answer found yet how to deal with the situation i just want to trade one market, following one strategy for a fixed amount of time per day. If this is even possible and if so, what market could be recommended to do just that while keeping my goals and risk level in mind.

What i noticed is, that itīs very difficult to find consistent results when pre-selecting a market i want to trade every day but there is simply no volatility. So i wait watching just that one market M15 chart for 8 hours during the London session where only 1-2 days per week showing hat perfect entry situation maybe good for a 20 Pips move. But on the other hand I already booked in countless of trades that got lost because of false TDI cross overs or at least signals i was not able to filter out for a high probability. So i take many losers that donīt compensate with even one 2R 20 Pips trade (won) if having like 20 losers booked in -5 Pips (-100).

Like said trading multiple markets or higher time frames (even with a dashboard) is no alternative (not at the moment). Because of mainly two reasons.

- Forward learning on a Daily Chart (i will get no feeling for a market and waiting for consistent forward tested results could take up years)
- Profit Goals and Risk would probably not work with account size.

DrDave Jan 28, 2020 11:17am | Post# 100080

... because of false TDI cross overs ...
There is no such thing as a false TDI cross over. Green crosses red, period. There is no such qualifier as TRUE or FALSE to the crossover.

© Forex Factory