Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

DrDave Dec 2, 2019 3:51am | Post# 99341

{quote} DrDave talk crap in every thread he post. He is just another talking head who thinks he knows much more than anyone else in Forex Factory.
HA-HA! Thanks for the laughs! But you made a typo--

DrDave emmanuel7788 talk crap in every thread he post. He is just another talking head who thinks he knows much more than anyone else in Forex Factory.

And thanks for putting me in the league of Copernicus, Newton, and Einstein, et al.

Tekkies Dec 2, 2019 3:56am | Post# 99342

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I wasn't criticizing - just stating what I believe is your strategy - and what seems to work well for you.
Did not see it as criticism, Josi.
MM (Money Management) is a topic that is almost never discussed.
What is the right MM?
- Is it 2% of account, 1% of account per order?
- Is it 2% of account and divide the amount by how much order's you intend to place?
- Do you scale in / scale out the lot size?
- Do you use Account Balance to determine the new lots size or Equity when in profit / loss?
- Do you compound lot size as account grow or stay with a fix lot size?
- Do you de-compound lot size after a loss or do you stay with a fix lot size?
- Do you set a target like 10 pips a day or place no target to reach?
Do you follow the advice of all the countless web-pages with google search / talking heads or do you go with what you find comfortable to trade with.
Click to Enlarge

Name: whybother.PNG
Size: 46 KB

Tekkies Dec 2, 2019 4:07am | Post# 99343

{quote} Tekkies your poor reading skills and your mental state of of mind makes you write such nonsense about me all the time. you talk crap all the time in this thread with your M15H1 V-Line rubbish. many people actually like to read my posts and they learn from my posts. no need to make any distraction now as your sell DE30 is in jeopardy.... floating losses. now go and manage your DE30 trade ... LO candle just took out your entry if you did not move to breakeven.
If you say so.
Post 99,342

Tekkies Dec 2, 2019 4:16am | Post# 99344

{quote} Tekkies Follow TDI is only good idea but you need to learn and know when to trade Follow TDI. I follow TDI too and I buy the dips in M15 when I Follow Post#647. {image}
a Other lie Emmanuel or just a little bit confused?
Post 96,376
that is correct and true.

I removed the training wheels .... exactly what Big E did in his post#2617
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...18#post4619118

I did the same in order to see the price action what TMS traders like X-Man and LE1 mentioned in their threads.

I no longer need use the lagging TDI to pick the best setups which are price action and momentum based.

aaven Dec 2, 2019 4:19am | Post# 99345

{quote} DrDave talk crap in every thread he post. He is just another talking head who thinks he knows much more than anyone else in Forex Factory.
Hi Emmanuel7788,

I don't know what the actual argument is, but doctor Dave is far from a talking head, in fact he is the exact opposite. The man knows his stuff.

Tekkies Dec 2, 2019 4:27am | Post# 99346

{quote} Hi Emmanuel7788, I don't know what the actual argument is, but doctor Dave is far from a talking head, in fact he is the exact opposite. The man knows his stuff.
Agree.
He gave sound advice about 10 pips a day.
Now that has changed how I trade in the past. From TDI crossover to crossover or try to get every pip the market is willing to give.
Today was a good example.
Get in, Get those 10 pips (if you can), Get out.
Emmanuel only showed again how vindictive he can be when members don't agree with him.

DrDave Dec 2, 2019 4:40am | Post# 99347

{quote} Hi Emmanuel7788, I don't know what the actual argument is, but doctor Dave is far from a talking head, in fact he is the exact opposite. The man knows his stuff.
Maybe he has been under life-long pressure to live up to his name--Emmanuel. After all, it means "God is with us", and considered the name of the Messiah. So of course he must kick out the idolaters from his holy temple and rail against their blasphemous pronouncements.

Tekkies Dec 2, 2019 4:47am | Post# 99348

{quote} Maybe he has been under life-long pressure to live up to his name--Emmanuel. After all, it means "God is with us", and considered the name of the Messiah. So of course he must kick out the idolaters from his holy temple and rail against their blasphemous pronouncements.
OUCH!!!!!

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:12am | Post# 99349

sure he knows only his stuff.

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:13am | Post# 99350

{quote} Maybe he has been under life-long pressure to live up to his name--Emmanuel. After all, it means "God is with us", and considered the name of the Messiah. So of course he must kick out the idolaters from his holy temple and rail against their blasphemous pronouncements.

see what I mean. This pseudo doctor knows his stuff i.e. talk crap.

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:14am | Post# 99351

{quote} OUCH!!!!!

Tekkies

love people who talks crap in this thread becasue these crap people supports his crap nonsense M15H1 TDI V Line.

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:17am | Post# 99352

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} a Other lie Emmanuel or just a little bit confused? Post 96,376 that is correct and true. I removed the training wheels .... exactly what Big E did in his post#2617 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...18#post4619118 I did the same in order to see the price action what TMS traders like X-Man and LE1 mentioned in their threads. I no longer need use the lagging TDI to pick the best...

Tekkies

after that losinbg trade he took today, he needs to create distraction and divert atttention fro his poor trading skills

once again very poor reading comprehension skills.

only wants to read people support his Follow TDI green cross red trade.... everything else he mentally filters out.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Follow TDI Tekkies.png
Size: 502 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:20am | Post# 99353

{quote} HA-HA! Thanks for the laughs! But you made a typo-- DrDave emmanuel7788 talk crap in every thread he post. He is just another talking head who thinks he knows much more than anyone else in Forex Factory. And thanks for putting me in the league of Copernicus, Newton, and Einstein, et al.

no typo it is you who post in many other threads and talk like an expert in others' trading systems.

I dont post in those thread you did.

I post mostly in TMS related thread.

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:23am | Post# 99354

{quote} Did not see it as criticism, Josi. MM (Money Management) is a topic that is almost never discussed. What is the right MM? - Is it 2% of account, 1% of account per order? - Is it 2% of account and divide the amount by how much order's you intend to place? - Do you scale in / scale out the lot size? - Do you use Account Balance to determine the new lots size or Equity when in profit / loss? - Do you compound lot size as account grow or stay with a fix lot size? - Do you de-compound lot size after a loss or do you stay with a fix lot size?...

Tekkies

very good. now that you mention money management.

surely a lot of thinking for 10 pips a day.

that was my conclusion that you spend too much time on TDI ...

Tekkies spends too much on his TDI and Stochastics, now on his M15 & H1 V-lines gimmicks.
Tekkies did not spend enough time on Post#647 to learn Price Action, Support & Resistance and Market Consolidation.
Tekkies should spend more time on Money Management, Risk management for entries and exits.
Tekkies should learn to reduce his large number of BE trades, and How to Let Profits Run.
Tekkies will one day learn Post#2617 and he will realize that he can strip the TDI and Stochastics from his trading charts and he would then realize that taking trades would be a breeze and that the TDI is not in his WINNING EDGE equation.

DrDave Dec 2, 2019 5:27am | Post# 99355

{quote} Tekkies love people who talks crap in this thread becasue these crap people supports his crap nonsense M15H1 TDI V Line.
The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:32am | Post# 99356

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Did not see it as criticism, Josi. MM (Money Management) is a topic that is almost never discussed. What is the right MM? - Is it 2% of account, 1% of account per order? - Is it 2% of account and divide the amount by how much order's you intend to place? - Do you scale in / scale out the lot size? - Do you use Account Balance to determine the new lots size or Equity when in profit / loss? - Do you compound lot size as account grow or stay with a fix lot size? - Do you de-compound lot size after a loss or do you stay with a fix lot size?...
Tekkies

The TDI is not part of the winning edge. The TDI is also no longer king.

Price action is king. RSI(3) is the 'queen'...

Craig NFF reversal candle with Stoch cross signal at support is great.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 Dec 02 BUEB BUOB RSi(3).png
Size: 41 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 2, 2019 5:33am | Post# 99357

{quote} The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

you read too much between the lines and think too much.

you get permanent brain damage.

Tekkies Dec 2, 2019 5:35am | Post# 99358

Dave can you post again: Tekkies you promised.
Must say Emmanuel outdone himself this time with all those negative post's.

DrDave Dec 2, 2019 5:47am | Post# 99359

Dave can you post again: Tekkies you promised. Must say Emmanuel outdone himself this time with all those negative post's.
Remember, even God lost his temper with the Israelites.

Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah emmanuel7788 only.
1 Kings 17:18

DrDave Dec 2, 2019 5:50am | Post# 99360

{quote} Tekkies The TDI is not part of the winning edge. The TDI is also no longer king. Price action is king. RSI(3) is the 'queen'... Craig NFF reversal candle with Stoch cross signal at support is great. {image}
Oh, I missed that posting of BigE's! Could someone put up a link to that?

© Forex Factory