Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 Nov 30, 2019 6:20pm | Post# 99301

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} its trading oops crapping made easy
Click to Enlarge

Name: ReverseFlash post 81686 06-05-2019 13-57-54.png
Size: 475 KB

emmanuel7788 Nov 30, 2019 6:36pm | Post# 99302

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} "The painful look" of pushing an pineapple.
its more painful when you lose hard-earned money learning hindsight trading

Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E #3287 simple 5Method on all timeframes.png
Size: 184 KB

Tekkies Dec 1, 2019 12:50am | Post# 99303

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} This is Post#98,788 re-posted below. it is reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms. Tekkies trade what you see on your chart ... I have posted many charts to show reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms. Now you show us example with realtime screen capture in live market to show the "Stoch is nothing but confirmation" confirmation of what? you have not been able to show this and explain this with charts. your poor reading skills and selective reading will not make you learn and advance further in your trading....
Are you playing mind games Emmanuel?
Here you do it again, only the post number changed with some eye candy added.
From this Post 647: Does Stoch's confirm the TDI signal
To this Post 99,297: reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms.

Post 99,291 How can the TDI confirm the Stoch?
Having a hard time to answer your own question Emmanuel?
------
BigE clearly stated that Post 1 Stochastics (8,3,3) indicator. It is ONLY used to confirm direction. Nothing else.

With rational thinking and detail study notes and the ability to remember the statement:
"Stoch is nothing but confirmation" would be come understandable. You know how to count? 1+1=2
Post 99,297 confirmation of what?
ANSWER: It is ONLY used to confirm direction.
To make it more understandably: Stoch confirm the direction of the TDI crossover.
You the trader must now decide to place a order or not.

Come to think of it, how many times have you asked that question? Six, tien times or more?
It only show readers you lack rational thinking, detail study notes and the ability to remember.
-----
- you have not been able to show this and explain this with charts.
Here is one for you, from Post 99,197.
For that one you gave me a floating man trophy, which again show how good you can post lie's
Name:  thanks.PNG
Views: 597
Size:  36 KB
-----

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 1:05am | Post# 99304

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Are you playing mind games Emmanuel? Here you do it again, only the post number changed with some eye candy added. From this Post 647: Does Stoch's confirm the TDI signal To this Post 99,297: reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms. Post 99,291 How can the TDI confirm the Stoch? Having a hard time to answer your own question Emmanuel? ------ ...

Tekkies

your poor reading skills is affecting your trading and cause you to lose money month after month since that XM trading competition 2017 which you lost.

here below is one more of Big E' post chart

read, study and learn what the price action shows and when the NFF reversal candle with Stoch cross. When you see a NFF reversal candle, look at the TDI.

remember pay attention to details on the chart and look at the price action first then check each of the indicator below in the sub-window.
logical sequence is price action then Stoch, and price action then TDI.
Do Not look at Stoch then TDI or TDI then Stoch.

Click to Enlarge

Name: NFF reversal vs TMS reversal.png
Size: 231 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 1:15am | Post# 99305

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Are you playing mind games Emmanuel? Here you do it again, only the post number changed with some eye candy added. From this Post 647: Does Stoch's confirm the TDI signal To this Post 99,297: reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms. Post 99,291 How can the TDI confirm the Stoch? Having a hard time to answer your own question Emmanuel? ------ ...

Tekkies

go back and read Post#99,178 again.

That post say .... "Another example of the useless TDI when price make big swing high-low

Follow the higher timeframe Daily...."

Do Not cut out a portion of that post chart and mislead people here.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Emm #99178 usless TDI.png
Size: 207 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 1:28am | Post# 99306

1 Attachment(s)

Tekkies

here I made more details on that same chart just for you to follow easier the price action.

Don't worry, all newbies make the same mistakes at the beginning until they mastered the method. Until then, keep posting any questions and doubts and I will be here to explain things over and over again. I have the patience of Job and Moses. If you still cannot see the NFF reversal candle, please say so. I will explain with live market charts next week.
Now look at my chart below,

1) first the NFF reversal candle with Stoch(8,3,3) signal.

2) then next bar, the APB/HA #1 and the TDI confirms this TMS setup candle APB/HA#1.

Hint: There must be a 'true' reversal with Stoch cross signal. This is what it means the Stoch is for direction... direction of the price momentum. TDI can lag the Stoch. TDI can be same as Stoch. TDI very seldom leads the Stoch.
Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS APB#1 example Edit arrows.png
Size: 70 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 1:33am | Post# 99307

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Are you playing mind games Emmanuel? Here you do it again, only the post number changed with some eye candy added. From this Post 647: Does Stoch's confirm the TDI signal To this Post 99,297: reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms. Post 99,291 How can the TDI confirm the Stoch? Having a hard time to answer your own question Emmanuel? ---------

Tekkies

Nobody is playing mind games here.

You have not mastered the method so keep posting your questions and doubts like Big E said in his Post#160.

Keep doing demo trading next week.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E #160 mastered the method.png
Size: 41 KB

Tekkies Dec 1, 2019 2:10am | Post# 99308

{quote} its more painful when you lose hard-earned money learning hindsight trading {image}
Now BigE's thread Trading Made Simple has become a hindsight trading method.
What happened to Post 99,060: why do you make such baseless allegations that I hijack this thread?
The other trolls in forexfactory must come and get troll lessons from you. Can't get any better.
------
Tekkies, when are you going to stop responding to this troll baiting?
Look how Emmanuel contradict himself time and time again.
One post BigE's method is hindsight trading, the next post you must go and study them.
Please for .... stop responding to this insanity.

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 2:42am | Post# 99309

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Now BigE's thread Trading Made Simple has become a hindsight trading method. What happened to Post 99,060: why do you make such baseless allegations that I hijack this thread? The other trolls in forexfactory must come and get troll lessons from you. Can't get any better. ------ Tekkies, when are you going to stop responding to this troll baiting? Look how Emmanuel contradict himself time and time again. One post BigE's method is hindsight trading,...

Tekkies

now another hindsight marked-up chart... but there are lessons when we learn from old charts...we just need to know the indicators we use and what it shows on old charts which can be different from live market charts.

the TDI provides different information more than the Stoch?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E #122 TDI feed more information.png
Size: 130 KB

Tekkies Dec 1, 2019 3:25am | Post# 99310

1 Attachment(s)
Keep it simple, follow TDI with post#647 with support/resistance level.
How? read Post 95,596, Post 97,086. Post 97,094

stoch is doing well in this chart. Rather stay focused on what BigE as posted about stoch. Much safer.
Click to Enlarge

Name: stochss.PNG
Size: 34 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 6:24am | Post# 99311

1 Attachment(s)
Keep it simple, follow TDI with post#647 with support/resistance level. How? read Post 95,596, Post 97,086. Post 97,094 stoch is doing well in this chart. Rather stay focused on what BigE as posted about stoch. Much safer. {image}

Tekkies

Why do you post non-TMS chart and manipulate this thread to suit your own method? You have not been profitable trading your own method and yet you hijacked this thread knowing the OP is not around to kick your butt and ban you. Your chart is hindsight trading.

Now will you read these One, Two and Three and post only charts using the OP'chart template.

Example of the OP training chart Post#10,376

E-U Entry training Chart - Examples {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E training chart.png
Size: 158 KB

To continue the legacy of Big E you should at least show respect and post trades using his template to show members here that his thread Trading Made Simple ...Follow One, Two and Three is a good trading methodolgy and can be profitable.

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 6:32am | Post# 99312

2 Attachment(s)
Keep it simple, follow TDI with post#647 with support/resistance level. How? read Post 95,596, Post 97,086. Post 97,094 stoch is doing well in this chart. Rather stay focused on what BigE as posted about stoch. Much safer. {image}
Tekkies'chart is non-TMS.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tekkies #99310 non-TMS chart.png
Size: 167 KB

TMS training chart below

This charts shows 8 instances of reversal candle setup with Stoch cross signal. Note the TDI#25 cross only after the reversal candle.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 POMO Nov 25 to 29 H1.png
Size: 58 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 6:56am | Post# 99313

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Im waiting very much to see how you trade range market condition now because next week is not trending market condition any more im very interested {quote} rick thank you its interesting how this work you target two time how much you risk and lets asume trade one in your chart stoped at 60 pips with profit you look to open another one if daily is not closed? or you wait it to close and only in new day you look to open another position?

Hi forexdg

I just replied your PM. Since you were following my posts the last two weeks and you know how I look at my chart on Weekly and Daily basis when Tokyo market session opens every day. Next week will be the same consistent approach.

I open a new DAX trading account at AMPGlobal and traded the last 2 weeks from Nov 20 till Nov 29, I closed all trades last Friday and my results below.

I will continue trading this account for the next 2 weeks from Dec 02 to Dec 13. I don't trade from Dec 16 onwards till Jan 06 2020.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DAX ###0327 Trade closed Nov 18 to Nov 29 01-12-2019 19-43-35.png
Size: 54 KB

DrDave Dec 1, 2019 7:11am | Post# 99314

{quote} Tekkies'chart is non-TMS. {image} TMS training chart below This charts shows 8 instances of reversal candle setup with Stoch cross signal. Note the TDI#25 cross only after the reversal candle. {image}
Please be so kind as to post a link to any postings that Eric made about "reversal candle setup with Stoch cross signal". I don't remember him discussing that.

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 7:16am | Post# 99315

{quote} Please be so kind as to post a link to any postings that Eric made about "reversal candle setup with Stoch cross signal". I don't remember him discussing that.
here

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=211188

Go and read his old thread where the 5-Method started.

forexdg Dec 1, 2019 7:53am | Post# 99316

{quote} Hi forexdg I just replied your PM. Since you were following my posts the last two weeks and you know how I look at my chart on Weekly and Daily basis when Tokyo market session opens every day. Next week will be the same consistent approach. I open a new DAX trading account at AMPGlobal and traded the last 2 weeks from Nov 20 till Nov 29, I closed all trades last Friday and my results below. I will continue trading this account for the next 2 weeks from Dec 02 to Dec 13. I don't trade from Dec 16 onwards till Jan 06 2020. {image}
thank you emmanuel
I like your result and I hope to do like you some day
first I will try to make demo account grow

Tekkies Dec 1, 2019 11:30am | Post# 99317

{quote} Tekkies Why do you post non-TMS chart and manipulate this thread to suit your own method? You have not been profitable trading your own method and yet you hijacked this thread knowing the OP is not around to kick your butt and ban you. Your chart is hindsight trading. Now will you read these One, Two and Three and post...
Follow One, Two and Three is a good trading methodolgy and can be profitable.
- Is that now with or without the laggard TDI indicator?
- Is that with Does Stoch's confirm the TDI signal or with "reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms."?

No thank you, Emmanuel. I am doing just fine with M15H1.

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 4:28pm | Post# 99318

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Follow One, Two and Three is a good trading methodolgy and can be profitable. - Is that now with or without the laggard TDI indicator? - Is that with Does Stoch's confirm the TDI signal or with "reversal candles with Stoch signals and the TDI confirms."? No thank you, Emmanuel. I am doing just fine with M15H1.

Tekkies

Very good that you confirmed again that you do not trade TMS the way the OP had laid out in this thread. You are here as a troll and hijack this thread to promote your own M15/H1 method.

Of course you are doing fine when you are doing hindsight paper trading on history charts (below example) and when you are demo trading. Anyone who promote their trading method in public forums always claim to be profitable.

You can stop lying now. Start this week and post only with the OP TMS 5-Method chart template and support the legacy of Big E and his 5-Method.

Tekkies Non-TMS chart ... hindsight paper trading!

Click to Enlarge

Name: Tekkies #99310 non-TMS chart.png
Size: 172 KB

TMS chart below ... Follow Post#261

Note:
1) the reversal candle with Stoch (8,3,3,) signal. This is the Natural Flow of the market by Craig Harris as the OP shared in his old thread.

2) the same reversal candle and the TDI #25 signal after that reversal candle. In most cases the TDI signal lags the Stoch signal. You can zoom in the chart below and learn this.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 POMO Nov 25 to 29 H1.png
Size: 58 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 4:38pm | Post# 99319

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} thank you emmanuel I like your result and I hope to do like you some day first I will try to make demo account grow
don't thank me.
remember to thank the market for every dollar you make.

CONSISTENCY is one of the key to profitable trading.

it does not come easy. it take lots of hours to practice, practice, practice ... it is DEEP PRACTICE.

you need to have your own Blueprint for Trading Success.

when you have done the hardwork ... one day you will make it.

Name:  tip of the iceberg success.png
Views: 300
Size:  333 KB

Name:  Blueprint for Trading SUCCESS.png
Views: 262
Size:  295 KB

emmanuel7788 Dec 1, 2019 4:44pm | Post# 99320

1 Attachment(s)
DE30 Week 49 Dec 02 - 06

As usual after the markets closed on Friday I do my homework - the same top down analysis and update my Big Picture then decide on my trade plan for the new week.

Doing my weekly top down analysis I know what the market type condition is and trade according to the market type conditions. TMS 5-Method only work well in two market type conditions. There is one market type condition where TMS 5-Method will fail and you will lose money.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 Weekly and Daily Big Picture Dec01 01-12-2019 20-07-43.png
Size: 93 KB

Trade Well Folks and Trade Safe, always have an initial Stop Loss and know when you have to cut-losses short.

© Forex Factory