Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 Oct 9, 2019 7:56pm | Post# 98181

{quote} Trader, have a look see at the following indy. Duplicate TDI with RSI and 3 MA's. Seeing that TDI / RSI(dup) is the same would it not be advisable to study both RSI and MA? Understanding RSI only with out the supporting MA would be looking at the forest and not seening the trees. {file}

hey Tekkies

a blast from your past .... not too long ago that was Oct 11 2016 today is Oct 10 2019

TDI RSI indicator in 3 sub-windows for M15 chart timeframe coming up soon...

stay tuned!

neoaus Oct 9, 2019 8:04pm | Post# 98182

AU Short 4h. Major Monthly TF in down trend so plan to ride this wave for as long as it will let me. {image}
Nice Maule

emmanuel7788 Oct 9, 2019 9:42pm | Post# 98183

1 Attachment(s)
Not the best hour to trade this pair DE30, but it is my study everyday 3 to 5 hours ...

using Tekkies TDI RSI from his old post #72,101
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...97#post9190897

and add-on sub-windows with same TDI RSI

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 Oct 10 M15 w 3SW234 10-10-2019 09-30-36.png
Size: 69 KB

Tekkies Oct 10, 2019 3:27am | Post# 98184

{quote} You're either blind or................ You fill in the blank. Here's a couple of random pairs. Does it always work, no, neither does anything else but it works often enough to take notice of the 50 line but that's just me. {image} {image}
Will put brilliant on the dotted line.
-----
It is of no use you plonk two chart's in a post's telling us: it works often enough to take notice of the 50 line.
Please provide additional information.
Why don't you show on those chart's what make you take notice of the 50 line:
- Do you look at %D or %K or must both cross the 50 line.
- How fast or slow does stoch move away from OB / OS towards the 50 line
- Does the slope or angle have any meaning for you.
- BigE use the setting 8,3,3. You use 5,3,3
Which one is better or why do you prefer the latter.
- When do you place a trade or close it.

Tekkies Oct 10, 2019 3:31am | Post# 98185

{quote} hey Tekkies well, it is that same TDI indicator Big E mentioned in his Post#1 updated. <> See post #25 on page 2 for indicators... Latest update: PAGE 11, Post # 156... thanks Cliff Another update by Numb3rs - 4/29 - Pg 48, post 713 UPDATE: See post #25 See post 14 & 15 for TDI & HA (APB) candles. <> or you can post any TDI and I will show you how that can be done without the mq4 source code. stay tuned! I will download one of your many TDI versions posted in this thread and I will show you in 3 different sub-windows ... be prepared ......
Please do Emmanuel.
While you are busy with that remember not to change any setting in TDI in post#25.

Not the best hour to trade this pair DE30, but it is my study everyday 3 to 5 hours ... using Tekkies TDI RSI from his old post #72,101 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...97#post9190897 and add-on sub-windows with same TDI RSI {image}
Having fun Emmanuel?
How many more chart's are you going to post before you tell or show members what you do. Until then your post are "bulshit baffel brains"
Will post it again. Don't change any settings in BigE's TDI Red Green.

Tekkies Oct 10, 2019 3:51am | Post# 98186

1 Attachment(s)
Follow TDI.
Follow only BigE's advice in this thread and you will find that after awhile Trading Made Simple is really that simple.
The key is TDI crossover and the angle of TDI green with stoch confirming direction.
Don't forget to apply Post#647 before placing a trade.
Don't forget support / resistance level which is not mentioned in Post#647.
Enter on the bar as soon as you can see the green on the other side of red.
But hey, am only repeating what BigE already posted about.
Click to Enlarge

Name: oneforyou.PNG
Size: 54 KB

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 3:53am | Post# 98187

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please do Emmanuel. While you are busy with that remember not to change any setting in TDI in post#25. {quote} Having fun Emmanuel? How many more chart's are you going to post before you tell or show members what you do. Until then your post are "bulshit baffel brains" Will post it again. Don't change any settings in BigE's TDI Red Green.
{quote} Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in this thread. When they cannot that will include yourself, you pack your bags and leave. Deal? Any takers? ------ ...l

hey Tekkies

You are still trying to wriggle your way out.

How many times must I repeat there is no need to change anything in the code.
This will work also with compiled file .ex4 files.

DrDave confirmed that in his post above.

Now go back and read the old thread where Big E mention this.

Post#3523
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...93#post4404893
"
The last video by Dean on the TDI without the red line... I'm going to stack TDI's and check it out...
"

Post#4059
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...29#post4510029

Post#452
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...83#post3345383

Post#453
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...10#post3345410

Post#454
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...34#post3345434

When you are done reading and watching those videos, just do it with your own version of your TDI.

Here below another example trading M15 chart with only one version of your TDI RSI.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 Oct 10 M15 with TDI in 3SW234 10-10-2019 15-48-53.png
Size: 69 KB

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 3:58am | Post# 98188

Follow TDI. Follow only BigE's advice in this thread and you will find that after awhile Trading Made Simple is really that simple. The key is TDI crossover and the angle of TDI green with stoch confirming direction. Don't forget to apply Post#647 before placing a trade. Don't forget support / resistance level which is not mentioned in Post#647. Enter on the bar as soon as you can see the green on the other side of red. But hey, am only repeating what BigE already posted about. {image}

hey Tekkies

yes you said "Follow only Big E's advice ..."

but you ignored his Post#261

The TDI is the heart of our method. It tells you when to enter and where to exit any trades... so review previous posts and learn it good.

HA Candles are important because it makes your trading way less stressful... use them.

Stoch's is nothing but confirmation. If Stoch's & the TDI give different signals... lights flash off and on warning me to take a closer look before entering.. and usually I look for another trade.

5 ema... shows direction currently... only wanting to enter on candle 1 or two. If there is a reversal do I have a TDI signal to enter... if not and all looks strong then enter on candle 2... use some discretion... practice on Demo... take some chances and see if yor head computer was right... it's free.

HA Candles... What are their size? If they are small I will usually go find another set up... Look for consolidation... look for how close PA is to supp/res levels... use your brain !

Believe it or not you have to participate and think... until it's so second nature... there is nothing to it... it's so simple... don't complicate it or you will lose...

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 4:02am | Post# 98189

2 Attachment(s)
EURCAD Oct 10 H4 ... I see a breakout! previous 2 days were range trading within the high -low of the H4 Master Candle.... support & resistance... sell high at resistance, buy low at support where you see them. {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD Oct 09 H4 review and breakout 10-10-2019 06-41-39.png
Size: 68 KB

EURCAD Oct 10 H4 breakout trade

that breakout was good except it pulled back during early Sydney/Tokyo morning session ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD Oct 10 H4 trade 10-10-2019 15-59-38.png
Size: 36 KB

Tekkies Oct 10, 2019 4:17am | Post# 98190

{quote} hey Tekkies yes you said "Follow only Big E's advice ..." but you ignored his Post#261 The TDI is the heart of our method. It tells you when to enter and where to exit any trades... so review previous posts and learn it good. HA Candles are important because it makes your trading way less stressful... use them. Stoch's is nothing but confirmation. If Stoch's & the TDI give different signals... lights flash off and on warning me to take a closer look before entering.....
Find your post ironic Emmanuel
Why do you ignore his Post 486

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 4:31am | Post# 98191

{quote} Find your post ironic Emmanuel Why do you ignore his Post 486

No Tekkies.

I read from Post#261 up to Post#12,912 and that covered Post#486.

You are still trying to wriggle your way out after you flap your fat lips with your Post#98,058

{quote} Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in this thread. When they cannot that will include yourself, you pack your bags and leave. Deal? Any takers? ------ ....
-----
Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in this thread. When they cannot that will include yourself, you pack your bags and leave. Deal? Any takers? ------
-----
{quote} .... Is this you last post in this thread? You did accept the challenges and lost.

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 4:36am | Post# 98192

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Find your post ironic Emmanuel Why do you ignore his Post 486

Here Tekkies

another example where HA candle close REVERSAL candle with Stoch cross up signal, the TDI green is later ...

trade what you see

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 M15 M30 setup 10-10-2019 16-32-18.png
Size: 42 KB

now we look carefull if M30 and H1 makes higher high with higher Close, we look for the momentum setup candle.

Tekkies Oct 10, 2019 4:39am | Post# 98193

{quote} No Tekkies. I read from Post#261 up to Post#12,912 and that covered Post#486. You are still trying to wriggle your way out after you flap your fat lips with your Post#98,058 {quote} ----- Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in...
Post what you did Emmanuel.
Let the readers judge for themselves.

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 4:54am | Post# 98194

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Post what you did Emmanuel. Let the readers judge for themselves.
well Tekkies

yes, "Let the readers judge for themselves".
here is your own post#98,058 below.

you challenged the people here and you lost.
<>
Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in this thread. When they cannot that will include yourself, you pack your bags and leave. Deal? Any takers? ------
<>

{quote} Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in this thread. When they cannot that will include yourself, you pack your bags and leave. Deal? Any takers? ------ ...l

I have proven that.... over and over again.

DrDave has also proven that.

Now, do the right thing. Be a MAN.

You have no integrity and no decency.

Name:  be a man do the right thing Russell.png
Views: 193
Size:  59 KB

DrDave Oct 10, 2019 4:57am | Post# 98195

When you are done reading and watching those videos, just do it with your own version of your TDI.
Now go back and read the old thread where Big E mention this. Post#3523 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...93#post4404893 " The last video by Dean on the TDI without the red line... I'm going to stack TDI's and check it out... " Post#4059 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...29#post4510029...
It is not clear why you think the links in those threads to Compass FX videos are valid, when you already know that material was taken down.

Why don't you just post the details of how to do it instead of sending people off on a wild goose chase? This is not a learning experience about TDI, but it is a learning experience about how to waste people's time.

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 5:06am | Post# 98196

{quote} It is not clear why you think the links in those threads to Compass FX videos are valid, when you already know that material was taken down.

I watched all the videos at that CompassFX for years.

Only recently their videos pages were made non public. But most of those videos are available on several youtube channels.

I also posted some examples how to add Moving Averages like a 20-period SMA to the Daily TDI some years back.

Example this old post June 12, 2015

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...85#post8321785

DrDave Oct 10, 2019 5:12am | Post# 98197

{quote} Will put brilliant on the dotted line. ----- It is of no use you plonk two chart's in a post's telling us: it works often enough to take notice of the 50 line. Please provide additional information. Why don't you show on those chart's what make you take notice of the 50 line: - Do you look at %D or %K or must both cross the 50 line. - How fast or slow does stoch move away from OB / OS towards the 50 line - Does the slope or angle have any meaning for you. - BigE use the setting 8,3,3. You use 5,3,3 Which one is better or why do you...
You know by now that typically, "helpful" information is helpful only to one person--the poster.
From what I could see, it looks like he overlaid the stoch(5,3,3) for H4 timeframe onto the chart and is using the %D line cross 50. Apparently, a simple explanation like that is just too many words to write for some people.

But because most of the VLines he drew are actually right on the crossings of the two lines in the price window but don't coincide well with any stoch lines crossing 50, it is not obvious exactly what he is looking at in the stoch window.

Tekkies Oct 10, 2019 5:15am | Post# 98198

{quote} No Tekkies. I read from Post#261 up to Post#12,912 and that covered Post#486. You are still trying to wriggle your way out after you flap your fat lips with your Post#98,058 {quote} ----- Anyone go to my second post and use the Traders Dynamic Index with those setting 13,0,2,0,7,0 and do what Emmanuel did on M15 chart Post 98,054 two bottom sub-windows, I will never again post in...
Still have not explain why you ignore Post#486.
Will be highly amusing how you explain "I don't want to see any more posts that discuss other indicators... other ways... ".
Should I refer members to your old post's? Acutely they only have to keyword search what Realjumper, LastingWell and other members wrote, to know that you totale ignore those post's that is not in agreement with your propaganda.

emmanuel7788 Oct 10, 2019 5:18am | Post# 98199

1 Attachment(s)
DE30 Oct 10 M15 Price Action

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 Oct 10 M15 Price Action with view to H1 10-10-2019 17-14-23.png
Size: 74 KB

now we wait for the next entry possibility... can be a M30 Close in the current H1 period.

DrDave Oct 10, 2019 5:21am | Post# 98200

I watched all the videos at that CompassFX for years.
Great. I'm sure it added to your trading knowledge.
Only recently their videos pages were made non public.
You should have checked links if you are expecting people to use them.

But most of those videos are available on several youtube channels.
That is only marginally helpful.

I also posted some examples how to add Moving Averages like a 20-period SMA to the Daily TDI some years back. Example this old post June 12, 2015 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...85#post8321785
How much simpler it would have been to just post what you did instead of making this a game. I would think you would find your time better spent with a very short and concise answer than looking up a load of references, posting them, then wasting more of your time replying to the problems with the content that you posted.

© Forex Factory