Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Britpip7 Aug 30, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 97721

{quote} Emmanuel, Emmanuel you really are a mean little old man. One that can not think father or look past the point of his nose. If and when Hikaru do feel like to elaborate on how he use BigE's post's, Hikaru could or might help one or two or many trader's to better them-self with the TDI cross-over. In case you missed it: Post 97,694 : Rick, I would rather stick to what I know and understand. In case you missed it : That will be to follow TDI:...

Oooh - predictive TDI? Sounds like fun - look forward to seeing the Beta testing - best of luck

Tekkies Aug 30, 2019 2:33pm | Post# 97722

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Oooh - predictive TDI? Sounds like fun - look forward to seeing the Beta testing - best of luck
Emmanuel has been harping so much about a "predictive" TDI, now he has a valid reason.
"Predictive" does not exist, used it as a catchphrase to rattle 7788 small narrow world.
-------
Have only tried to get BigE's TDI Red Green to work on MT5 with them V-lines. and what you see is the result.
For the last 30min it has been working like a charm.
Name:  speking1.PNG
Views: 1491
Size:  4 KB
edit: Sorry Brit my MT5 coding sucks big time. No beta testing Now and then the Viline gives a false signal.
Name:  speking2.PNG
Views: 1545
Size:  4 KB

shahab24s Aug 31, 2019 1:24am | Post# 97723

{quote} Hi Hikaru Well done! You have developed your own winning money management MM system using the same 5-Method which Big E shared with us. You will continue and work on enhancing your entries and exits with MM variations Next, you will work on developing the mental strategies in the coming months. With profit lock feature we do not have to close the basket in profit. We lock the basket/positions which are in profit while we continue and open new basket with new positions. Once a basket/positions are in locked...
hi
tanx for sharing thread
may i have your expert and template?

zackjack Aug 31, 2019 1:43am | Post# 97724

Thax alot.

Tekkies Sep 2, 2019 9:47am | Post# 97725

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Emmanuel has been harping so much about a "predictive" TDI, now he has a valid reason. "Predictive" does not exist, used it as a catchphrase to rattle 7788 small narrow world. ------- Have only tried to get BigE's TDI Red Green to work on MT5 with them V-lines. and what you see is the result. For the last 30min it has been working like a charm. {image} edit: Sorry Brit my MT5 coding sucks big time. No beta testing Now and then the Viline gives a false signal. {image}
Looks like "Predictive" can do BigE's Trading Made Simple with M15H1.
Follow TDI with dot's?
(need some more coding)
Click to Enlarge

Name: looklike.PNG
Size: 66 KB

chemoil Sep 4, 2019 1:35am | Post# 97726

1 Attachment(s)
USDCAD H4, good cross (1hour)+Stoch
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 86 KB

DrDave Sep 4, 2019 8:42am | Post# 97727

1 Attachment(s)
Canooks on holiday, or what? USDCAD--the long flat road to nowhere.

Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB

jyotheswarg Sep 4, 2019 8:59am | Post# 97728

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} so , first it need to wait for tdi red cross tdi blue and then wait candle to close below EMA(anyway , what i know this MA are SMA from the template do u change it?) and confirm stochastic slope crosses too at h4? {file}{file} anyway here's some support resistence :THE Red line of #NFX LEVEL SR is strong thats what i know. and as for #NFX profit level is my favorite , if u active this at ur chart u will see line that say ' buy ' or 'sell' when price pierce these lines , the price tend to follow trend till target 1 i suppose . Hope this help...
#NFX_profit_level-2 (1).ex4

Hi,
if you are having this indicator pls share me.... pls...
Click to Enlarge

Name: #NFX_profit_level 2 (1).jpg
Size: 135 KB

emmanuel7788 Sep 4, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 97729

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD Week 36 Sep 04 -06, timeframe: H8

Trading Made Simple ... Keep It Simple follow One, Two and Three

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD Sep 05 H8 trade 05-09-2019 07-54-12.png
Size: 46 KB

emmanuel7788 Sep 4, 2019 10:11pm | Post# 97730

1 Attachment(s)
some say trading H4 is boring and it is like waiting for the paint to dry... but what about trading once every 8 hours?

AUDUSD Week 36 Sep 02 to 06, H8 timeframe, same setup every day,...

doing the same thing day-in day-out .... follow One, Two and Three

pick only the best reversal setups using Common Indicators like the Stochastics and RSI...

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD Sep05 H8 05-09-2019 10-05-04.png
Size: 53 KB

hikaru259 Sep 5, 2019 12:01am | Post# 97731

1 Attachment(s)
some say trading H4 is boring and it is like waiting for the paint to dry... but what about trading once every 8 hours? AUDUSD Week 36 Sep 02 to 06, H8 timeframe, same setup every day,... doing the same thing day-in day-out .... follow One, Two and Three pick only the best reversal setups using Common Indicators like the Stochastics...
Hi Emmanuel,
I have some question:,
1. Why you didn't pick the setup at the arrow in attached image?
2. I remembered that Fozzy RSI used RSI 8, do you have any suggest on RSI (8) or (10) or (14) for H4 and D1 timeframe?
3. Can you share me your RSI arrow indicator?
Thank you
Click to Enlarge

Size: 114 KB

emmanuel7788 Sep 5, 2019 8:24pm | Post# 97732

{quote} Hi Emmanuel, I have some question:, 1. Why you didn't pick the setup at the arrow in attached image? 2. I remembered that Fozzy RSI used RSI 8, do you have any suggest on RSI (8) or (10) or (14) for H4 and D1 timeframe? 3. Can you share me your RSI arrow indicator? Thank you {image}
Hi Hikaru

Asnwers:

1) Was not at my computer at that hour. Even If I were, that was not best REVERSAL CANDLE setup. Has to do with bar/candle 1 and 2...(old thread)
remember this by Big E Post#261 "If there is a reversal do I have a TDI signal to enter."
What defines a reversal? You will learn that reversal in the old thread how Big E pick the reversal and he used the TDI signal to confirm that REVERSAL.
The TDI is just another variant of the Fozzy-RSI and it shows the price momentum using the RSI data..nothing more nothing less. What the RSI data parameter used is important. The key thing is still the price action of the reversal candle.

2) Fozzy-RSI has several variants, RSI(8) MA(8) is just one of them. I recall Synergy' TDI started with RSI(13)MA(2)xMA(7), then to RSI(10)MA(2)xMA(7) with different RSI price type changed over the years. When you use RSI(14) make sure to back-test and forward-tests to validated test results in your system development.

3) MT5 version RSI with signal,
see this post in the TradingMadeSimple(r) thread. Post#3509
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post12477828

ateurusd Sep 6, 2019 2:54am | Post# 97733

1 Attachment(s)
EurUsd daily
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDDaily06.png
Size: 54 KB

Maule Sep 6, 2019 6:20am | Post# 97734

1 Attachment(s)
back from a long rest, reflect & study period.
Saw and took this awesome setup.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUD 2019-09-06 Entry Short (4h).png
Size: 240 KB

Britpip7 Sep 6, 2019 9:57am | Post# 97735

2 Attachment(s)
This was my last trade for the week for 44pips Entered from the Day Chart- exited on H1 when PA ran into the resistance zone, which was the plan for this trade

Now that PA has cleared that zone, it'll be worth watching for a re-entry on the H4 chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDDaily9-6-2019.png
Size: 44 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH4 9-6-2019.png
Size: 45 KB

DrDave Sep 6, 2019 11:55am | Post# 97736

Here's another example of the EUR/GPD on the four hour chart. The pair is looking like it may jail break shortly. {image}
Please be so kind as to point out where you used something from the TMS system. I don't see anything from it marked on your charts.

PokerChip Sep 6, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 97737

I'm not using the TMS System. I using a system I've developed that works for me and I'm sharing it with everyone that needs help making a profit in forex. I've been developing this system for a few years. I call it " the jail break system ".

DrDave Sep 6, 2019 1:57pm | Post# 97738

I'm not using the TMS System. I using a system I've developed that works for me and I'm sharing it with everyone that needs help making a profit in forex. I've been developing this system for a few years. I call it " the jail break system ".
Then if it has no connection to TMS, why don't you start a new thread of your own?

emmanuel7788 Sep 6, 2019 9:30pm | Post# 97739

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3433243

well, TMS is a simple method by the OP and is not a system and never will be a system.

but when I saw your several posts which you now deleted and you use Stochastics(24,6,3) which visually resembles very closely the default TDI(2,13,2,0,7) which is the RSI(13)MA(2) and MA(7)
first thing that came to mind was that is yet another fresh idea.
and looking at your price chart where you marked the blue zones, those look like consolidation areas where we can apply Post#647 and trade the breakouts of those consolidation areas.

just an opinion, if you use TMS' 5EMA, Typical Price, Shift+3, you see the price swings much easier. Those moving averages you have on your price chart probably give a view of different timeframes and the 10EMA, 50EMA and 200EMA are commonly looked at as confluence of dynamic support and resistance by many long time TMS traders.

anyway, the Stoch(24,6,3) is very close to one of Spudfyre' multiple stochastics setup which uses up to different Stochastics parameters. That is an interesting study.

good share and thank you.

below compare Stoch(24,6,3) with TDI(2,13,7)

Attachment 3433251
Spuds Stochastic Thread Theory.pdf

PokerChip Sep 6, 2019 9:35pm | Post# 97740

Thank you for you're comments. I deleted my post because guys keep asking what this has to do with TMS. I guess it didn't fit here.

© Forex Factory