Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Chenzo25 Aug 13, 2019 8:02am | Post# 97421

{quote} Read behind the sentence Robin. By now Emmanuel has most likely posted by far more post then you. Remarkably how fast he has become the guru in your thread. Almost every time a member does post his or her question/chart Emmanuel answer them for you. All you have to do is sit back and watch the "game" from the bench.
Not to mention he has also changed his trading style that he was killing the market with to Robinhoods style and chart. So this shows you something folks... A trader who is making money wouldn't be jumping around to other threads changing his Proven Winning method to someone else's. You don't see Davit from pivot trading doing that or Strat.

If you're making money and you're confident in your style you don't change. You make better entries and exits.

I'll give Emmanuel the respect that he's finally posting some live trades that I confronted him on 10 months ago.

Tekkies Aug 13, 2019 8:08am | Post# 97422

{quote} Tekkies please look into: wisdom /ˈwɪzdəm/ Learn to pronounce noun the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise. "listen to his words of wisdom" synonyms:sagacity,...
Here we go again.
You left out this part about wisdom:
Wisdom is associated with attributes such as:
unbiased judgment, compassion, experiential self-knowledge, self-transcendence and non-attachment, and virtues such as ethics and benevolence.

Now with that in mind read how many members complained about Emmanual's conduct in this thread. How many members have he "attacked" over the years simply because they disagree with him. Start with Lastingwell
Ask Realjumper, Lisat for a short lesson in history.

Tekkies Aug 13, 2019 8:11am | Post# 97423

{quote} Not to mention he has also changed his trading style that he was killing the market with to Robinhoods style and chart. So this shows you something folks... A trader who is making money wouldn't be jumping around to other threads changing his Proven Winning method to someone else's. You don't see Davit from pivot trading doing that or Strat. If you're making money and you're confident in your style you don't change. You make better entries and exits. I'll give Emmanuel the respect that he's finally posting some live trades that I confronted...
Hi Chenzo
Long time no post. Are you trading again?

Chenzo25 Aug 13, 2019 8:18am | Post# 97424

{quote} Hi Chenzo Long time no post. Are you trading again?
I never stopped. I just don't post. I have been skimming through threads when bored and noticed Mannys action on the other thread. I was just happy someone finally said something that's all. Don't care to be a part of forex factory. Just on here to check calendar and every now and again add my 2 cents.

lisat Aug 13, 2019 8:21am | Post# 97425

{quote} Not to mention he has also changed his trading style that he was killing the market with to Robinhoods style and chart. So this shows you something folks... A trader who is making money wouldn't be jumping around to other threads changing his Proven Winning method to someone else's. You don't see Davit from pivot trading doing that or Strat. If you're making money and you're confident in your style you don't change. You make better entries and exits. I'll give Emmanuel the respect that he's finally posting some live trades that I confronted...
Emmanuel likes to post on threads where there will be lots of newbies, adds to his collection.

emmanuel7788 Aug 13, 2019 8:46am | Post# 97426

hey Chenzo

I think you missed the way how I trade. To you it may be seem that I am jumping from system to system which is not true.
My background has been in momentum based swing trading and using simple price action. When I say price action, it is not what many think it is naked chart trading which is not. I can read naked charts but I am not trading naked charts. I have been trading the early version of the COWABUNGA system and until today it is still the same core system which the Synergy system has some similar features but using the TDI a creation of Dean Malone. Then there is Craig Harris Natural Flow Forex system which Big E also traded in 2008 to 2009.
COWABUNGA uses three sub-indicators - Stochastics, RSI and MACD.
RobinHood' TMS(r) also uses two Stochastics and RSI(14) for its trade setup signal conditions in conjunction with the APB/HA candles plus the HMA(12) and EMA(5).
Very close to what the version of COWABUNGA system I have.
I dropped the TDI at the end of 2017 and revert back to the use of the Fozzy-RSI.
My use of the Stochastics remains the same and you may want to do some research on the Sexy Stochastics system.
The MACD is another story on how I use that. Not going talk about it here but MACD remain in my chart screener.
All these form the basis of a mechanical system but I am a rule-based discretionary trader which Big E was.
I developed 3 systems using different money management strategies and based on this one mechanical rule-based method.

Since you mentioned Davit, if you had followed his trading style in 2012 till about 2015 you will know what type of trader he is. In 2017 you will know how he started with a $10k account trading his weekly pivot strategy and grew that account to near $60k in April/May 2018. Now is Aug 2019, can you imagine if he maintain the account growth rate since Apr 2018 what is his account balance today. I know and I am not telling anyone here.

About strat, well I have not seen him talk much about what account size etc. He often talked about his students are profitable but I have seen any information being posted.

I post many trade live in the past, since 2015 but not many traders were able to follow those posts nor understand how I manage my trades.

Now in the TMS(r) thread, RobinHood is trading with emphasis on using risk R and making profits in multiple of Rs. This is s good way to grow an account. I am in that thread to share some of the tools being used by TMS traders in the past years. One of the tool is THV CaveManager to manage trades.
I do not interfere with the trading chart templates set by RobinHood and I can see the price action in the background of all the 7 indicators and I odn't make any mention of that. Also the member TheSpoof is making money growing his account using the R multiple method. I talked about R and R-Multiple in this TMS thread for years but people did not want to listen.

How is your own trading going? I know you trade big money much bigger than most people here in TMS thread.

Trade Well.

emmanuel7788 Aug 13, 2019 8:48am | Post# 97427

{quote}Emmanuel likes to post on threads where there will be lots of newbies, adds to his collection.
hey lisat,

You are very wrong.

There is no benefit to me doing that.

You insulted all the newbies that they are collection. What collection?

Yet another conspiracy theory about me.

Chenzo25 Aug 13, 2019 8:56am | Post# 97428

{quote} hey Chenzo I think you missed the way how I trade. To you it may be seem that I am jumping from system to system which is not true. My background has been in momentum based swing trading and using simple price action. When I say price action, it is not what many think it is naked chart trading which is not. I can read naked charts but I am not trading naked charts. I have been trading the early version of the COWABUNGA system and until today it is still the same core system which the Synergy system has some similar features but using the...
You should open up your own thread to show your trading style. Maybe some newbies might benefit from it. Since you have a style different than Big E I belive its only right for you to shine through your own thread and be able to add all your indicators.

Im doing well. Still trading and improving everyday.

emmanuel7788 Aug 13, 2019 9:08am | Post# 97429

{quote} You should open up your own thread to show your trading style. Maybe some newbies might benefit from it. Since you have a style different than Big E I belive its only right for you to shine through your own thread and be able to add all your indicators. Im doing well. Still trading and improving everyday.

I started one thread for CUG in another forum but that has moved because that Owner/Admin asked for more money to co-host space.
Now we have Telegram and WhatApps groups only for activce live traders only.

I asked FF to allow members to have CUG but they have no plan at the moment.
FF has become very toxic forum place.
Have you been to SHF? http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com

Chenzo25 Aug 13, 2019 9:13am | Post# 97430

{quote} I started one thread for CUG in another forum but that has moved because that Owner/Admin asked for more money to co-host space. Now we have Telegram and WhatApps groups only for activce live traders only. I asked FF to allow members to have CUG but they have no plan at the moment. FF has become very toxic forum place. Have you been to SHF? http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com
No,,, I don't try and get too involved in FF. Anyway, good luck and hopefully you will open up a thread and show everyone your exact trading style. IM sure you will have lots of followers to help grow in to traders. I have heavy shorts on EURUSD at the moment and need to monitor them closely. Take care

Malony Aug 13, 2019 9:32am | Post# 97431

{quote} I started one thread for CUG in another forum but that has moved because that Owner/Admin asked for more money to co-host space. Now we have Telegram and WhatApps groups only for activce live traders only. I asked FF to allow members to have CUG but they have no plan at the moment. FF has become very toxic forum place. Have you been to SHF? http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com
You have to say why its important to you to have a CUG. Otherwise people dont understand. Its important for you because there the users have to sign a contract that they never will talk about your trading and scamproducts you offer. Thats the reason why not one single member of the groups showed up in here over all the years.

The real traders here like Davit and strat have no problems running good threads here on FF. You see only liars and scammers are not able to run a public thread.

Btw you are the only reason why this place is poisend. Thats what happens when one loser thinks he stands above the rules and manners.

lddd Aug 13, 2019 11:58am | Post# 97432

What type of news / event cause such a reaction? {image}
Tekkies, find that mentor going to help you

Its "news", did you ever heard of it? I wonder how you can actually trade the Dax without looking at fundamental impacts. The Dax is made by the major german companies. If they are doing well or announcing good data (Dax is going up). Is there is nothing (Dax is going flat). If they suck (Dax is going down).

Today BMW, Henkel, Lufthansa and also some news regarding the trade war with china made prices rally/move upwards. If you would have preferred for it you would have had a better edge than trying to find some green and red line crossing on your chart...

regards.

BlueBull Aug 13, 2019 12:43pm | Post# 97433

{quote} hey lisat, You are very wrong. There is no benefit to me doing that. You insulted all the newbies that they are collection. What collection? Yet another conspiracy theory about me.
Hi emmanuel,

I thank you for showing newbies the way, I am sure you are not perfect (who is) but I am learning a lot from you. Thank you for your perseverance.

DrDave Aug 13, 2019 1:17pm | Post# 97434

{quote} Tekkies, find that mentor going to help you Its "news", did you ever heard of it? I wonder how you can actually trade the Dax without looking at fundamental impacts. The Dax is made by the major german companies. If they are doing well or announcing good data (Dax is going up). Is there is nothing (Dax is going flat). If they suck (Dax is going down). Today BMW, Henkel, Lufthansa and also some news regarding the trade war with china made prices rally/move upwards. If you would have preferred for it you would have had a better...
Yet another widespread fallacy. One cannot predict the reaction to the news of the people making trades. Do I need to make a list of the cases where positive news resulted in large drop? Or how about terrific news and the market simply shrugged its shoulders and trundled along? It is very easy accept and add to memory a positive (negative) news report and see price soar (plummet), but how quickly we dismiss from our memory the events of positive (negative) news report when price plummets (soars).

Britpip7 Aug 13, 2019 9:10pm | Post# 97435

{quote} Yet another widespread fallacy. One cannot predict the reaction to the news of the people making trades. Do I need to make a list of the cases where positive news resulted in large drop? Or how about terrific news and the market simply shrugged its shoulders and trundled along? It is very easy accept and add to memory a positive (negative) news report and see price soar (plummet), but how quickly we dismiss from our memory the events of positive (negative) news report when price plummets (soars).
Dr Dave - I have never had success in forecasting which way the market will go based on news- unpredictable at best. Flip a coin - same odds.
Because I focus on longer time-frames, news is a tad easier to ignore but you can still get stopped out by wild swings, such as NFP, or FOMC announcements. Depending on how a trade is going, I have chosen to exit before a news event and wait and see where Price Action goes.

Tekkies Aug 14, 2019 3:05am | Post# 97436

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Tekkies, find that mentor going to help you Its "news", did you ever heard of it? I wonder how you can actually trade the Dax without looking at fundamental impacts. The Dax is made by the major german companies. If they are doing well or announcing good data (Dax is going up). Is there is nothing (Dax is going flat). If they suck (Dax is going down). Today BMW, Henkel, Lufthansa and also some news regarding the trade war with china made prices rally/move upwards. If you would have preferred for it you would have had a better edge...
Already have two mentor's Iddd. BigE and TDI. They are very good. (edit: Stoch / Post#647 included)
Told me to look at:
M15
- Green bounce red
- Just below consolidation
- Frankfurter might have set the breakout for the day to the down side. Will London agree that DE30 must go down after yesterday?
H1
- Green cross red with angle at 4:45. (Can also be a bounce)
Both stoch confirm direction
No wicks to speak about indicating that traders are wary to what might happen after yesterday. (I know I am.)
Just some of the many points they whisper in my mind. They are very adamant in that I must strictly follow the rules of the game.
That will be my rules how I understand what BigE has posted: TDI: Post 97,086, Post 97,098
As to "news" something to be aware of. Post 97,434 / Post 97,435 is the right way to go.
Keep in mind Iddd at any time after a trade has been placed a "news" event can and will happen caused by nature or human. Where is the "edge" in that?
Click to Enlarge

Name: follow.PNG
Size: 52 KB

Tekkies Aug 14, 2019 4:57am | Post# 97437

1 Attachment(s)
Why can't it be everyday like this?
Question: Is it a good idea to place a fourth trade on M15 cross over at level 32?
Click to Enlarge

Name: elke dag.PNG
Size: 55 KB

Alicudi Aug 14, 2019 5:33am | Post# 97438

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I'm new to this tread. I read the first 50 pages and I am trying on a demo account. Can someone explain me if there is a way to check the entry signal on TDI? I attach the GBPUSD 4h chart. As you can see there are a lot of crossing points, but many of them are not a profitable trade. Thank you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd3.jpg
Size: 459 KB

Tekkies Aug 14, 2019 7:13am | Post# 97439

Hi, I'm new to this tread. I read the first 50 pages and I am trying on a demo account. Can someone explain me if there is a way to check the entry signal on TDI? I attach the GBPUSD 4h chart. As you can see there are a lot of crossing points, but many of them are not a profitable trade. Thank you. {image}
Eager to trade?
Your question have been asked and answered many times before.
Top right (paper clip) download BigE full or go to BigE's profile and use search function.
You will find your questions answered the right way in that pdf. Not some distorted replay by members (mine include)
Try again to figure out on your own why those cross over's are unprofitable using the information in that pdf.
(Pay attention to post#647. Do you understand the point's in that post?)
There is no short cut.
- You don't even give a little bit background on what you know about trading.

Alicudi Aug 14, 2019 7:53am | Post# 97440

{quote} Eager to trade? Your question have been asked and answered many times before. Top right (paper clip) download BigE full or go to BigE's profile and use search function. You will find your questions answered the right way in that pdf. Not some distorted replay by members (mine include) Try again to figure out on your own why those cross over's are unprofitable using the information in that pdf. (Pay attention to post#647. Do you understand the point's in that post?) There is no short cut. - You don't even give a little bit background on what...
ok ty for the pdf!

© Forex Factory