Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 6:48am | Post# 96101

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Confusion happens when you try to be a wise guy. Why do you ignore this: Post#6................. If you add other things it will influence your decisions Post#486 ............. I don't want to see any more posts that discuss other indicators ............. If you want to share your other ways or indicators then PM the person that is interested. Don't post it on our thread Which TDI did BigE used? Remove the other one. ----------------- Is Tekkies telling the truth in this thread? {image}

why this evasive response?

the question was simple.
if you are using the TDI version from Post#25, simply say YES.

if you are using another version of the TDI, simply so NO.

as usual you would quote the OP post ###, cut-and-paste a few words and divert the attention from the topic and question asked. Casting aspersion to distract attention and deflect the subject onto others.

we all have seen enough of your posts charts with M15 and H1 VLines. We can see the details of the TDI. You conflicted yourself by lying that your use the TDI Post#25 in your Post 96064
BP
Do you just glance at what get's posted, not really paying attention to the contents? Doing that will only increase the learning curve.

Have already answered that question in Post 96,024
I am using:
- the indicator from Post#25
- the rules from Post#647"

then in another posts you said your TDI is non-lag, is on time every time, etc.

anyway, its month end and we know you are not profitable this month.

those street performers are very clever to distract the people with their colourful costumes and theme.

Click to Enlarge

Name: genie levitation.png
Size: 656 KB

have a nice trading day.... NY will close as usual at 5PM.

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 7:00am | Post# 96102

{quote} Tekkies, right now i donīt have a lot of time to do so. I did so a couple of times in the past testing your M15/H1 setup idea based on the TDI crossover, and all other rules you refer to by post 95,596. You cannot deny the simple fact that on M15 even if using H1 to filter out potential trade entries you get "faked out" multiple times a day. In conclusion i guess your success (if so) is more like a matter of experience and cherry picking. Otherwise IF the TDI + angle and other rules you keep defending so hard is such a high percentage winning...
So how can you say TDI + angle + your other rules give any kind of personal edge / success if you are not even able to prove that with a longer term tracked down accounts record where you make use of this strategy. Again, posting single winning trades means absolute nothing and wonīt help anyone here EVEN if he wishes to copy/learn your "strategy" trading style of the TMS.

He was asked by Davit that he should post his results using the Trade Report and not make claims of making profits.

Davit post
{quote} Hi Tekkies Not trying to attack you just trying to be objective.Since you say you are growing your account daily weekly monthly. Could you post your stats like this month so far? or last month. Use this indicator drop it on chart whatever period you select on account it will show.Example below from mine.Its important to back up the claims you make because we got people trading this and its important to see merits of it.Personally I don't think its profitable system unless lots of discretions are made and certainly its not trading made simple...

Tekkies reply:

As usual, Tekkies has been evasive and make lamed excuses

See Post#94,777

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12121471

Well, today is month end. If he has any integrity , he should show us that those cherry picked trades which he has been posting every week are indeed real and profitable. Until he does so, no one will every believe him.
Alternatively, he can consider using FX Blue and create his own white list for those members who are following his M5H1 Vline method and to help them learn that his method indeed works.

Have fun.

Tekkies May 31, 2019 7:35am | Post# 96103

{quote} why this evasive response? the question was simple. if you are using the TDI version from Post#25, simply say YES. if you are using another version of the TDI, simply so NO. as usual you would quote the OP post ###, cut-and-paste a few words and divert the attention from the topic and question asked. Casting aspersion to distract attention and deflect the subject onto others. we all have seen enough of your posts charts with M15 and H1 VLines. We can see the details of the TDI. You conflicted yourself by lying that your use the TDI Post#25...
What simple question?
Can you high light it please
(re-post only the the high light)

Tekkies May 31, 2019 7:48am | Post# 96104

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} So how can you say TDI + angle + your other rules give any kind of personal edge / success if you are not even able to prove that with a longer term tracked down accounts record where you make use of this strategy. Again, posting single winning trades means absolute nothing and wonīt help anyone here EVEN if he wishes to copy/learn your "strategy" trading style of the TMS. He was asked by Davit that he should post his results using the Trade Report and not make claims of making profits. Davit post {quote} Hi Tekkies Not trying to attack...
It never stop does it Emmanuel.
Two three post's in a row. Mostly about what Tekkies did or not did, very little about trading. Have got nothing better to do with your time beside trolling, bickering at every post of Tekkies?
-------
Really don't care if member's belief me, ignore me or what every they might think or do.
Post 95,596 is there for the taking.
Use it or lose it.

Here is something for you Emmanuel.
Wonder if you will know which TDI indicator is real time or update on bar close.
Enjoy.
Click to Enlarge

Name: something.PNG
Size: 51 KB

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 7:56am | Post# 96105

{quote} It never stop does it Emmanuel. Two three post's in a row. Mostly about what Tekkies did or not did, very little about trading. Have got nothing better to beside trolling, bickering at every post of Tekkies. ------- Really don't care if member's belief me, ignore me or what every they might think or do. Post 95,596 is there for the taking. Use it or lose it. Here is something for you Emmanuel. Enjoy. {image}

hi Tekkies,

we have 6 entries at around 11698 and 11701 ...

we found it .. simple reverse engineering

your Post 95596 is a diversion to distract people. Someone already provided the heads up and exposed you.

just post more of your M15H1 Vline ... your trickery will be out soon.

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 8:04am | Post# 96106

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} What simple question? Can you high light it please (re-post only the the high light)

@Tekkies

here your post reply to BlondePeach.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Tekkies post 96064 31-05-2019 19-58-33.png
Size: 41 KB

are you using TDI Red Green from Post#25?

Now answer the simple question ?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Tekkies post May30 H1 31-05-2019 19-49-41.png
Size: 159 KB

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 8:12am | Post# 96107

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} It never stop does it Emmanuel. Two three post's in a row. Mostly about what Tekkies did or not did, very little about trading. Have got nothing better to do with your time beside trolling, bickering at every post of Tekkies? ------- Really don't care if member's belief me, ignore me or what every they might think or do. Post 95,596 is there for the taking. Use it or lose it. Here is something for you Emmanuel. Wonder if you will know which TDI indicator is...

@Tekkies

DE30 M15 only one signal cross and you have several orders between 11698 and 11701 ... we know your M15H1 VLine nonsense which is not TMS.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 31 M15 cross 31-05-2019 20-08-14.png
Size: 30 KB

broker's price data Open High Low Close do not lie.

indices futures traders uses tick charts....

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 31 M15 cross 31-05-2019 20-08-14.png
Size: 30 KB

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 8:18am | Post# 96108

{quote} It never stop does it Emmanuel. Two three post's in a row. Mostly about what Tekkies did or not did, very little about trading. Have got nothing better to do with your time beside trolling, bickering at every post of Tekkies? ------- Really don't care if member's belief me, ignore me or what every they might think or do. Post 95,596 is there for the taking. Use it or lose it. Here is something for you Emmanuel. Wonder if you will know which TDI indicator is...

Hey Tekkies,

at NY Open now, we have 7 buy 7 sell entries between 11679 and 11684 ...

please post your DE30 M15H1Vline charts and show us your TDI Vlines trades.

Tekkies May 31, 2019 8:20am | Post# 96109

{quote} hi Tekkies, we have 6 entries at around 11698 and 11701 ... we found it .. simple reverse engineering your Post 95596 is a diversion to distract people. Someone already provided the heads up and exposed you. just post more of your M15H1 Vline ... your trickery will be out soon.

How soon can that "Someone" post his witch hunt?
Witch hunt? Where did I hear that? OH yes, the dem's of USA. Peddling Trumps collision for two years. Remarkable similarity between you and them
Both of you are spreading lies with out proof.
----
What are you flapping about Emmanuel. You are the one that knows everything, tell everyone what they should do or not do.
If you can not understand simple plain English word's I will speak Zoeloe to you
Yeka ukuba imbongolo umgodi
(Stop bening a asshole)

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 8:24am | Post# 96110

2 Attachment(s)
@Tekkies

It never stop does it Emmanuel. Two three post's in a row. Mostly about what Tekkies did or not did, very little about trading. Have got nothing better to do with your time beside trolling, bickering at every post of Tekkies? ---

it is to expose scam like this!

using this thread to prey on innocent people.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GilR nonsense predictive TDI.png
Size: 951 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS bullshit found online 20-04-2016.png
Size: 719 KB

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 8:27am | Post# 96111

{quote} How soon can that "Someone" post his witch hunt? Witch hunt? Where did I hear that? OH yes, the dem's of USA. Peddling Trumps collision for two years. Remarkable similarity between you and them Both of you are spreading lies with out proof.
@Tekkies

no more of your evasive and distraction post

you have been exposed and as usual you were evasive.

this ,

at NY Open now, we have 7 sell entries between 11679 and 11684 ...

please post your DE30 M15H1Vline charts and show us your TDI Vlines trades.

Edit: your breakeven EA will move the SL quickly to show profits.... LOL.

emmanuel7788 May 31, 2019 8:35am | Post# 96112

Tekkies: "2. Present the graphs in their entire length and see how it works step by step, this is important to see the trend, the supports and resistances, etc." At this point I meant to expand the screen to see it in its entirety, this because since I do not have DE30c in my metatrader and in its graphics I can not see much to the left, ...., but please do not give it much importance to this, thank you very much

if you want same DE30 price data

you can use either blackstonefutures.co.za

or www.finsa.com.au

Tekkies May 31, 2019 8:36am | Post# 96113

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Tekkies, at NY Open now, we have 7 buy 7 sell entries between 11679 and 11684 ... please post your DE30 M15H1Vline charts and show us your TDI Vlines trades.
Say again Emmanuel stop benig asshole.
Click to Enlarge

Name: poeple.PNG
Size: 51 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: pick.PNG
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 48 KB

Tekkies May 31, 2019 8:55am | Post# 96114

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} @Tekkies no more of your evasive and distraction post you have been exposed and as usual you were evasive. this , at NY Open now, we have 7 sell entries between 11679 and 11684 ... please post your DE30 M15H1Vline charts and show us your TDI Vlines trades. Edit: your breakeven EA will move the SL quickly to show profits.... LOL.
Of course it did Emmanuel.
You must wait for it to happen. Sometime it is very fast, times not so fast
---
please take note: the trades from Post 96,104 got taken out.
Hope this four trades will run the distance to the next H1 TDI crossover.
If not, last trade of the day. Next week the same: Follow TDI.
Click to Enlarge

Name: forgot.PNG
Size: 68 KB

lddd May 31, 2019 10:17am | Post# 96115

1 Attachment(s)
Tekkies trading against the overall trend is fine on M15/H1 in your opinion? See this GU example. Price Action is below the EMA 200, you donīt care about that right?

Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd-m15-fxopen-investments-inc.png
Size: 35 KB

And if you take TDI setups for entries on M15/H1, there are quiet a lot possible entries on a daily base. (mentioned this many times before). How do you manage not overtrading especially if you suffer a losing strike period?

You must have some fixed targets at least on a weekly or monthly base? For e.g if 100 Pips profit / Week you stop. If 100 Pips Minus, what then?...

lddd May 31, 2019 10:44am | Post# 96116

Hereīs a quote by the OP from the Craig Harris Thread.

The reason for the Tokyo/Asian Channel 40+ pips from top to bottom is because if you don't have at least that minimum amount... the swings we are trading after that with Craigs method won't be large enough to make you 20-40 pips per trade.

Has this ever been a criteria for trading TMS or is it something which is up to the trader to decide like most of the other rules here?

hikaru259 May 31, 2019 10:57am | Post# 96117

{quote} Hi hikaru here's quick reply before I have to run some errant and go look for my dog, she left home early and has not return... maybe she found a new love and decided ... Could you please guide me the way you trade D1 swing? I'm learning D1 trading with position building. I feel that fit me and my experience in May-2019 trading provide potential results. I have time to manage trade hourly or intraday. (1) How you define swing on D1? (2) How you use RSI/Stoch with MACD to build more positions on M5/M15/H1 D1 swing trading is medium term position...
Hi Emmanuel,
Thank you for you sharing. I wish your dog is good and she will come back.
God bless her.

lddd May 31, 2019 11:24am | Post# 96118

1 Attachment(s)
Hereīs one example @Tekkies where the TDI green angle on the entry candle (marked by horizontal violet line) was sharp at 5-6 a clock...

Click to Enlarge

Name: gu.png
Size: 33 KB

Ross88 May 31, 2019 11:46am | Post# 96119

{quote} Say again Emmanuel stop benig asshole. {image} {image} {image}
You two have probably had the longest argument in forex factory history and I do not see it being resolved I have read your argument over an extended period of time and do not really know who is right would you to be prepared to put up a trade explorer and battle it out???

Tekkies May 31, 2019 12:20pm | Post# 96120

{quote} You two have probably had the longest argument in forex factory history and I do not see it being resolved I have read your argument over an extended period of time and do not really know who is right would you to be prepared to put up a trade explorer and battle it out???
Any time Ross.
Will you stipulate the rules?
-----
Don't think it will work.
- Poor old Emmanuel is already confused which TDI Tekkies is using.
Are you prepared to read the flood of post's from him because the TDI I use is a "predictive TDI" and the one he use is a lagging TDI?

© Forex Factory