Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:14pm | Post# 95661

{quote} What is wrong with you? Your reply is about Tekkies, don't see any explanation about becoming a profitable fundamental trader. Does "my reply, start with these:" mean this? Here is my option about Tekkies, while you read that, I will google for answers about fundamental trading, doing it that way won't tar my image in this thread. Really Emmanuel, back-off, go seek some professional medical advice. You have become irrational with your postings. --- Sorry, you back on mental ignore, I would like to keep my sanity intact and post only about...

@Tekkies,

You first quoted Direwolf's TMS and Me thread but you did not read the entire thread and taken notes. Your problem is you do selective reading and pick on words and phrases which has TDI in them.

now do the hard work and read the entire thread from Post#1 to Post#306. This time pay attention to what he did, his answers to other members questions and posts, and pay attention to posts when he removed the TDI from those charts he posted in 2015.

Hint: there is another thread in FF he visited.

BTW, your mental ignore had not worked. I don't think it will work this time. I am counting the number of days...

I read every thread in FF where members uses the TDI. I am very hungry for knowledge and I want to learn EVERYTHING members post about the TDI and how they use the TDI. I study these traders trading behaviour and see if those things written on trading psychology by authors like Ari Kiev, Brett Steenbarger, Van Tharp, etc. are accurate and worth my time to help me develop myself.

Talk again soon,

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:17pm | Post# 95662

Big E' three amigos - AUDUSD, EURUSD and GBPUSD,

it is about time I spend more time on these three pairs and start preparing for some short term buys.

WAITING ....

kette May 15, 2019 8:48pm | Post# 95663

2 Attachment(s)
dax currently
Click to Enlarge

Name: [DAX30]M15.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: [DJI30]M15.png
Size: 72 KB

kette May 15, 2019 9:10pm | Post# 95664

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 86 KBClick to Enlarge

Size: 73 KB

tdi

Malony May 16, 2019 2:01am | Post# 95665

I read every thread in FF where members uses the TDI. I am very hungry for knowledge and I want to learn EVERYTHING members post about the TDI and how they use the TDI. I study these traders trading behaviour and see if those things written on trading psychology by authors like Ari Kiev, Brett Steenbarger, Van Tharp, etc. are accurate and worth my time to help me develop myself. Talk again soon,

Sure you do. Thats what milliondollar traders do. Reading FF threads and running mt4 backtest. Thanks again for the morning laugh.

Do you have a ghostwriter for all this bullshit?

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 2:37am | Post# 95666

{quote} Sure you do. Thats what milliondollar traders do. Reading FF threads and running mt4 backtest. Thanks again for the morning laugh. Do you have a ghostwriter for all this bullshit?
Good morning Malony

I'm glad that I could make your morning laugh. You need to be happy both in life and when trading in order to reach peak performance in your trading.

In case you have not read Direwolf's trading journey with TMS, here is the link to his thread title "TMS and Me". You will learn that he is a happy person when he shared his journey with TMS back in 2014. Try be like him, be happy and find more things that can make you happy person every day. Discard those things that made you unhappy.

TMS and Me by Direwolf.

And, BTW did you see that post by hilmy83? Did you get that message?
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11431583

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 2:45am | Post# 95667

{image}{image} tdi

Nice trades.

I have not done any DE30 trades today. No time to babysit trades in M5.
Today I have FEAR when I look at the Weekly price bar and HA average price. Read a few market analysts reports and they all say long term bullish, so I am WAITING for the right moment to buy again like the previous weeks.

hikaru259 May 16, 2019 5:09am | Post# 95668

2 Attachment(s)
Big E' three amigos - AUDUSD, EURUSD and GBPUSD, it is about time I spend more time on these three pairs and start preparing for some short term buys. WAITING ....
Hi All,
Among EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, NZDUSD will be my first pair for short term buy.
- Seeing it stuck at RN 0.65500 and no down momentum while EURUSD & GBPUSD, AUDUSD went strongly down.
- (1) divergence on Daily chart, so I know down momentum is almost exhausted, we should prepare for reversal.
- (2) divergence on H4
- TDI crosss with nice angle + MEME i'm ready to catch this reversal.
Cheers,
Son Nguyen
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 135 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 109 KB

kette May 16, 2019 6:29am | Post# 95669

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Nice trades. I have not done any DE30 trades today. No time to babysit trades in M5. Today I have FEAR when I look at the Weekly price bar and HA average price. Read a few market analysts reports and they all say long term bullish, so I am WAITING for the right moment to buy again like the previous weeks.
everything went in tp, thanks
Click to Enlarge

Size: 81 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 71 KB

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 7:03am | Post# 95670

{quote} everything went in tp, thanks {image} {image}

Now I see the weekend gap just got filled. So I open H4 buy now.

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 7:11am | Post# 95671

1 Attachment(s)
DE30 May 16 H4 Master Candle breakout with TDI bounce

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 16 H4 MC breakout 16-05-2019 19-07-23.png
Size: 35 KB

mi5mi6 May 16, 2019 8:30am | Post# 95672

1 Attachment(s)
Managed to find the H4 high low indicator.
!# H4 OHLC Hi Lo only.ex4

kette May 16, 2019 9:50am | Post# 95673

DE30 May 16 H4 Master Candle breakout with TDI bounce {image}
well watched, great

fxpiplove May 16, 2019 12:37pm | Post# 95674

2 Attachment(s)
I have been testing different MAs with HullMA,JurikMA,TilsonMA,WMA,EMA,LWMA etc.. Recently I came across Snake indicator. It looks interesting. With due credit and kudos to the person who originally coded it, may I ask the experts on FF to see if it is possible to make a few modifications? The changes that I seek are as follows on MT4 platform;

1. Change the color of the indicator line depending on slope. If the slope is greater than previous value, it will be one color, if the value is same, it will keep the same color of the previous value and if the value is less than the previous value, it will be another color. The colors will be selected in the settings.

2. Add a up or down arrow when the line color changes.

3. It creates an alert (text, email, pop-up and sound) depending on the values selected in the settings.

I am attaching the snake indicator that I downloaded from FF forum. Thank you in advance!
Snake.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 97 KB

Tekkies May 16, 2019 1:50pm | Post# 95675

I have been testing different MAs with HullMA,JurikMA,TilsonMA,WMA,EMA,LWMA etc.. Recently I came across Snake indicator. It looks interesting. With due credit and kudos to the person who originally coded it, may I ask the experts on FF to see if it is possible to make a few modifications? The changes that I seek are as follows on MT4 platform; 1. Change the color of the indicator line depending on slope. If the slope is greater than previous value, it will be one color, if the value is same, it will keep the same color of the previous value and...
You are asking in the wrong thread for a few modifications.
Post your request in this thread https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758

There are better indicators then Snake.ex4 which have already some of the points you seek. Off-hand here are four:
- Slope Direction Line
- NonLagMa
- SuperTrend
- TrendMagic

fxpiplove May 16, 2019 2:14pm | Post# 95676

{quote} You are asking in the wrong thread for a few modifications. Post your request in this thread https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758 There are better indicators then Snake.ex4 which have already some of the points you seek. Off-hand here are four: - Slope Direction Line - NonLagMa - SuperTrend - TrendMagic
@Tekkies, Thanks a lot for your time to read my post and and answer. The thread you have pointed is a treasure. I will definitely look at indies you suggested. I am new to forum and out of ignorance I posted my question here. I apologize.

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 7:48pm | Post# 95677

2 Attachment(s)
back to the basics ...

Post#956 below
Example chart - This is a good Bounce Trade off of candle #1. When the last trade is seperated by a blue candle or more... it's like starting over... looking for a set up trade off the new candle #1 or #2... even a bounce trade. {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: Big E post956 chart.png
Size: 127 KB

Notes taken:
1) candle#1 after a good bounce

2) established trend continuation 'separated by a change in APB/HA change in color' ...

3) after a bounce (price pulled back) the HA candle count starts with #1, #2, ...

Below is DE30 Weekly update May 17 still active.... do we have more buys next week?

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 17 Weekly update 17-05-2019 07-44-15.png
Size: 53 KB

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 8:02pm | Post# 95678

1 Attachment(s)
DE30 May 16 trades closed using the MACD to replicate the TDI seen here ins M5. Trade once every 4 hours.

MACD above 0.00 level, price action is 'good', take an entry once every 4-hours.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 16 trades closed reopen M5 follow H4 17-05-2019 07-57-54.png
Size: 27 KB

emmanuel7788 May 16, 2019 8:08pm | Post# 95679

I have been testing different MAs with HullMA,JurikMA,TilsonMA,WMA,EMA,LWMA etc.. Recently I came across Snake indicator. It looks interesting. With due credit and kudos to the person who originally coded it, may I ask the experts on FF to see if it is possible to make a few modifications? The changes that I seek are as follows on MT4 platform; 1. Change the color of the indicator line depending on slope. If the slope is greater than previous value, it will be one color, if the value is same, it will keep the same color of the previous value and...

since you like the Snake, here is the Snake Trading System ....using Snake Force.

Study carefully and how you can treat a lagging indicator that re-paints itself.... and yet make some money.

https://www.forexstrategiesresources...rading-system/

anti-flash May 16, 2019 8:11pm | Post# 95680

Trading Made Snake

© Forex Factory