Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:19am | Post# 95641

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} DE30 May 15 H4 setup: @Tekkies, Keep It Simple: BACK TO THE BASICS.... no need for your M15 H1 V-Line gimmicks nonsense. Follow Big E Post#261. Look for reversal candles which has the same Stochastics and TDI signals. {image}

How I use M5 PA for entry when I see H4,

MACD(2,13,7) to replicate the TDI.

M5 entry when MACD falls below its 00-level.... usually an entry within the MACD first 3 bars below he 00-level.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M5 entry with H4 15-05-2019 20-12-27.png
Size: 31 KB

kette May 15, 2019 8:27am | Post# 95642

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} How I use M5 PA for entry when I see H4, MACD(2,13,7) to replicate the TDI. M5 entry when MACD falls below its 00-level.... usually an entry within the MACD first 3 bars below he 00-level. {image}

Click to Enlarge

Name: [DAX30]M30.png
Size: 104 KB

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:32am | Post# 95643

{quote} {image}

I LIKE...

kette May 15, 2019 8:36am | Post# 95644

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I LIKE...

only work on mt5 dax
Click to Enlarge

Name: [DAX30]M15em.png
Size: 92 KB

The Cableguy May 15, 2019 9:26am | Post# 95645

Hi guys!

I wasn't going to post this before now. Of course it contains a lot of personal info about me, but the more i think about it, the more i realise that i have nothing to lose anymore. Everybody here, as traders, are more like family to me than anything else! Afterall, we're all trying to achieve the same target - success during trading.

My life has taken a very different direction at the mo. Despite the (apparent) statistics saying that almost no-one defies a stage 4 glioblastoma, i'm determined to prove that it is possible.

Rather than re-write all the details, i'm gonna include the link to my campaign below;

https://www.gofundme.com/stage-4-gli...cancer-fighter

Basically, what i am asking is, if anyone is happy to and can share this around social media for me, the more chance there might be of success. If so, it will be much appreciated.

I'm trying to make sure that i will have funds as it is required to fight this fight. I'm planning sessions of Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers and combine them with Ketogenic esters. All the details are in the article and there are links at the end to some websites & pages from some truly great experts in this field.

Thankyou in advance guys and as always, don't live with the stress that i have for so many years. Relax, take the losses with the gains. It's impossible to win win win and never take losses alongside it. It's part & parcel of the game.

Good luck and best wishes.

CG

Rathgar May 15, 2019 10:21am | Post# 95646

Hi guys! I wasn't going to post this before now. Of course it contains a lot of personal info about me, but the more i think about it, the more i realise that i have nothing to lose anymore. Everybody here, as traders, are more like family to me than anything else! Afterall, we're all trying to achieve the same target - success during trading. My life has taken a very different direction at the mo. Despite the (apparent) statistics saying that almost no-one defies a stage 4 glioblastoma, i'm determined to prove that it is possible. Rather than re-write...
I may sugguest to look into the Wim Hof method if not already know. Its used to flood the body with oxygen, yet almost actively controls adrenaline and other Biochemicals within your body strengthening ones immune system and make it much more efficient. His stuff is scientifically proven and makes alot of sense if you think about. Putting your body in an alert state triggers certain mechanism, which were lost a long time ago due to humans comfortable life.

Here is a link to his video
Inserted Video

I wish you all the best my friend.

Malony May 15, 2019 11:17am | Post# 95647

The idiot Emanuelle keeps on lying. How dump must one be? Everbody knows you promised to open a thread not for me, but for pissing off this former nice thread. Everybody can read it in the past of this thread. Also your disaster trading, lack of manners etc etc.

However as long as you stay only in this trashed thread no one realy cares anymore. Always good for some laughing between trading. The likings of some people are bizarre. Every normal person would have been off long ago. But the scam must go on, right? Life is hard in Indonesia.

akizama May 15, 2019 2:11pm | Post# 95648

Hey guys i just want to say sumthin im not much on speaking in behalf of others. However i come to this thread to learn a system by Big E no one else.. I apreicate everyone who is keeping the thread alive but stick to the rules Big E left us he has been trading this system for years and making profits. He spent countless of hours honing it down so we can better understand. He stated dont switch up this system keep it simple dont complicate things. But here we have other members in the forum tweaking the system to there liking does not mean everyone else will feel confident with that. I stuck to the very system he used in first post and with discipline one can master this very easy system. As im typing im up $800 USD on a few trades. Stick with it guys! many pips to all.

Akizama

Tekkies May 15, 2019 3:15pm | Post# 95649

Hey guys i just want to say sumthin im not much on speaking in behalf of others. However i come to this thread to learn a system by Big E no one else.. I apreicate everyone who is keeping the thread alive but stick to the rules Big E left us he has been trading this system for years and making profits. He spent countless of hours honing it down so we can better understand. He stated dont switch up this system keep it simple dont complicate things. But here we have other members in the forum tweaking the system to there liking does not mean everyone...
Akizama
Here is something for you: Post 4

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:15pm | Post# 95650

1 Attachment(s)
The idiot Emanuelle keeps on lying. How dump must one be? Everbody knows you promised to open a thread not for me, but for pissing off this former nice thread. Everybody can read it in the past of this thread. Also your disaster trading, lack of manners etc etc. However as long as you stay only in this trashed thread no one realy cares anymore. Always good for some laughing between trading. The likings of some people are bizarre. Every normal person would have been off long ago. But the scam must go on, right? Life is hard in Indonesia....

Hey Malony,

You are a very unhappy person and trader.

Go back to see this post by hilmy83:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11431583

here a screenshot to make that easy for you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: hilmy83 TMS post 90331 16-05-2019 04-11-43.png
Size: 324 KB

your next post, I will reply and explain to you why you are losing in all your trades and that makes you very unhappy.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:16pm | Post# 95651

Hey guys i just want to say sumthin im not much on speaking in behalf of others. However i come to this thread to learn a system by Big E no one else.. I apreicate everyone who is keeping the thread alive but stick to the rules Big E left us he has been trading this system for years and making profits. He spent countless of hours honing it down so we can better understand. He stated dont switch up this system keep it simple dont complicate things. But here we have other members in the forum tweaking the system to there liking does not mean everyone...
I LIKE.
Good post. Encouraging... back to the basics.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:20pm | Post# 95652

{quote} Akizama Here is something for you: Post 4

from Post#4 and he progressed on to Post#304 after ....

"My method has changed a lot however. Today I rarely use any indicator but instead make trade based more on fundamentals."

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:26pm | Post# 95653

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} DE30 May 15 H4 setup: @Tekkies, Keep It Simple: BACK TO THE BASICS.... no need for your M15 H1 V-Line gimmicks nonsense. Follow Big E Post#261. Look for reversal candles which has the same Stochastics and TDI signals. {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M15 H1 H4 TDI cross 15-05-2019 19-35-02.png
Size: 72 KB

back to the basics ... the market is very brutal if you don't trade with stop loss.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M15 H1 H4 update 16-05-2019 03-53-40.png
Size: 68 KB

now back to the planning table, looks like the Weekly uptrend is still intact. ... tricky bastard!

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:35pm | Post# 95654

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} USDCAD Week 20 May 13 to 17 USDCAD is trading in a narrow range, the Week 17 High Low. Just be patient with this until we see a Weekly bar/candle close either above the Week 17 High 1.3522 or the Week 17 Low 1.3335. There are two gray zones where price can eventually move to and clear those gray zones. It may take days and weeks, we do not know how long and when. This week, I position myself to sell, sell, sell... with TMS MEME Evolution. Worst case scenario - cut losses if the market presses higher above the Week 17 High. Currently...
USDCAD Week 20 May 15 Update

slow week for USDCAD, but it gets moving sooner or later, still trading in narrow range.

I am feeling GREEDY now seeing some money on the table...

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD Week 20 May 15 LC 16-05-2019 04-30-35.png
Size: 53 KB

Tekkies May 15, 2019 5:15pm | Post# 95655

{quote} from Post#4 and he progressed on to Post#304 after .... "My method has changed a lot however. Today I rarely use any indicator but instead make trade based more on fundamentals."
Shit, Emmanuel are you still trolling?
It does not matter what get's posted Mister Emmanuel KNOWALL must lay an egg (post) to each post any member post's. You are surely hungry for the attention it might give you.
------
Well, now you can explain to members what does it take to become a profitable fundamental trader. You might get some more attention that way.
----
Funny you left this titbit out: Post 8
I didn't have a whole lot of funds left in my trading account now, but what I had left, I almost doubled it in 4 months with TMS alone.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 5:21pm | Post# 95656

{quote} Shit, Emmanuel are you still trolling? It does not matter what get's posted Mister Emmanuel KNOWALL must lay an egg (post) to each post any member post's. You are surely hungry for the attention it might give you. ------ Well, now you can explain to members what does it take to become a profitable fundamental trader. You might get some more attention that way.
@Tekkies,

asked:

Well, now you can explain to members what does it take to become a profitable fundamental trader. You might get some more attention that way

did you not read Direwolf thread which you provided that Post#4 link? He moved on to trading with fundamentals in 2015. Adn you came to this thread in 2016 and started teaching people about the TDI. LOL.

<>
Funny you left this titbit out: Post 8
I didn't have a whole lot of funds left in my trading account now, but what I had left, I almost doubled it in 4 months with TMS alone.
<>
you need to read on how he grow his account... Post#272.

my reply , start with these:

Tekkies spends too much on his TDI and Stochastics, now on his M15 & H1 V-lines gimmicks.
Tekkies did not spend enough time on Post#647 to learn Price Action, Support & Resistance and Market Consolidation.
Tekkies should spend more time on Money Management, Risk management for entries and exits.
Tekkies should learn to reduce his large number of BE trades, and How to Let Profits Run.
Tekkies will one day learn Post#2617 and he will realize that he can strip the TDI and Stochastics from his trading charts and he would then realize that taking trades would be a breeze and that the TDI is not in his WINNING EDGE equation.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 7:39pm | Post# 95657

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} How I use M5 PA for entry when I see H4, MACD(2,13,7) to replicate the TDI. M5 entry when MACD falls below its 00-level.... usually an entry within the MACD first 3 bars below he 00-level. {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M5 entry with H4 15-05-2019 20-12-27.png
Size: 31 KB

market was very brutal and we must be very quick in our trading reflexes.... quick exit before bad news

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M5 w H4 123 exit 16-05-2019 04-40-29.png
Size: 34 KB

Tekkies May 15, 2019 7:50pm | Post# 95658

{quote} @Tekkies, asked: Well, now you can explain to members what does it take to become a profitable fundamental trader. You might get some more attention that way did you not read Direwolf thread which you provided that Post#4 link? He moved on to trading with fundamentals in 2015. Adn you came to this thread in 2016 and started teaching people about the TDI. LOL. my reply , start with these: Tekkies spends too much on his TDI and Stochastics, now on his M15 & H1 V-lines gimmicks. Tekkies did not spend enough time on Post#647 to learn Price Action,...
What is wrong with you?
Your reply is about Tekkies, don't see any explanation about becoming a profitable fundamental trader.

Does "my reply, start with these:" mean this?
Here is my option about Tekkies, while you read that, I will google for answers about fundamental trading, doing it that way won't tar my image in this thread.

Really Emmanuel, back-off, go seek some professional medical advice. You have become irrational with your postings.
---
Sorry, you back on mental ignore, I would like to keep my sanity intact and post only about TDI / M15H1.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 7:52pm | Post# 95659

2 Attachment(s)
GBP crosses - GBPAUD, GBPCAD and GBPNZD. Look to sell on Daily... {image} {image} {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCAD Week 20 trade closed and open May14 15-05-2019 01-39-06.png
Size: 57 KB

GBPCAD Week 20 May 16 UPDATE - trades closed and new basket open...

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCAD Week 20 May 16 update new basket 16-05-2019 07-47-39.png
Size: 53 KB

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 7:58pm | Post# 95660

Week 20 May 16 Thursday,

EURAUD and EURNZD moving again ... but not EURCAD.

Trade Safe Folks,

© Forex Factory