Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Tekkies May 15, 2019 2:24am | Post# 95621

Emmanuel.

What up?
Am I that important to you that you have to follow me everywhere on FF. You must suffering from Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) ? Go see a better dokter, Van Tharp red pills aren't working.
-----
I, see that you are posting now your trading result's with some chart's.
(Are you that desperate to get member's to admire you? or is it to convince members you can trade?)
----
Will that also include them losing ones, like those that took that Trade Explorer down? Very noticeable about them result's there is no losing trade's to mention. After all, it is very easy to program a Trade Report in mql4 to reduce those losing totale's.

You already lied to members about your mental health (what were your words? Something like "I only posted that to have members take pity on me") I think it was between you and Realjumper when he took you to book about misleading members.

Once a liar, always a liar.
--------
Post 95,612 Stop misleading member's Emmanuel, it is not nice and immoral thing to do.
You left out:
Example:
- H1 is the master time frame
- TDI set up on H1 (#post647)
-- Is H4 and D1 same colour as H1 (all going up /down)
(it will be nice when stoch is also in a agreement on those time frames - stronger trend)
-- Jump to M1 or any timeframe lower and enter trade when both TDI green and Stoch is moving from 69 / 80 or 32/20 with the direction of H1, H4. D1
That way the trade moves into profit straight away.
-----
Missed a word or two? That me help you a bit and clarify that post for you:
- It is wise to try and trade with the long term trend : H4 / D1
Sometimes M1/M5 wil tell you not to bother with the crossover because M1 could have crossed over already with a sharp angle and M5 just followed M1 moments ago.
-----
Trying to say that: M1 or M5 can inform you that M15 crossover is a false crossover because both of them are already following H4 / D1 direction again.

many traders have tried this approach. ..believing that a trend reversal starts in the lowest timeframe M1 so they looked for TDI MTF stepping up and down,,,etc. and jump into the market. they all failed in the past 8 years.

Emmanuel take a hint: Bickering is a bad hobby.
------
Post 95,610
Much has changed since a year ago, Emmanuel.
(You should ask admin Twee if they have fixed the server link between FF server and BlackStone.)

a Year ago I was having a hard time with BigE's TMS. Since Aug 2018 that has changed, now with M15H1 that struggle is over.

Have you not notice that my posting have decreased?

With knowledge, experience and understand of BigE's method TMS, the need to convince / validated to member's / reader's alike that I can trade or that M15H1 is profitable by posting trade's or open that TE has demise.
----
(Is that why you post so much Emmanual? You can't trade and now you over- post, trying to convince reader's/ members you can trade?)
----
Have posted enough charts's and post's explaining M15H1. It is up to the reader / member to try M15H1.
- How many times must a successful method be explained?
(Would say about 100 post's, after that it becomes repetitive.)
Is that why old timers are not posting anymore in this thread with trades taken with BigE's method?
----
What made old timers leave this thread for real? That would be because of you, Emmanuel. To get away from your relentless posting, the garbage you spawn everyday.
The main reason would be to avoided your constant "attack's" against us, those that don't agree with you. Like the most recent one's against Tekkies.

Have a nice trading day, Emmanuel.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 2:58am | Post# 95622

{quote} Correct VantHarp. Another proof for him beeing a scammer is that in all this years never one member of his imaginary paid groups showed up. + hes permanent lying. About his age, his deseases, opening a thread... Newbies be warned, dont follow this scammer. Learn the basics and follow Davit. He`s real and making money. Greets and stay save.

Hey Folks,

Just another troll suffering from long term verbal diarrhoea.

we all knew this idiot Malony will show up at some point in time. He is such a loser and he so desperate and he wants me to start a new thread for him. Well, he should start reading this thread from Post#1 to Post#12,912.

he is obsessed with my posts in this thread.

now he is saying learn the basics and follow Davit. He should go and read this thread "False Prophets".
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post12256677

he made just one post in the Pivot Trading thread and obviously he did not understand how Davit trade Pivot with position building with many entries.
he did one trade and that is all. LOL.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post11115666

Now he claims Davit is real and making money but what about he himself? Is he making money that is more important than others making money.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 3:07am | Post# 95623

Emmanuel. What up? Am I that important to you that you have to follow me everywhere on FF. You must suffering from Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) ? Go see a better dokter, Van Tharp red pills aren't working. ----- I, see that you are posting now your trading result's with some chart's. (Are you that desperate to get member's to admire you? or is it to convince members you can trade?) ---- Will that also include them losing ones, like those that took that Trade Explorer down? Very noticeable about them result's there is no losing trade's to...

@Tekkies,

Keep it Simple:

No need to try wriggle your way out of this one. You keep flapping your lips about me and repeat what others said about me.

Now, since you open your big mouth again, just exactly what MoneyZilla created his thread for people like you.

we can see you created another new Trade Explorer May 14 2019 image above.

now take a screen shot and post in the other thread by MoneyZilla title "Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills?"

I did mine in Jan 2018 and Dec 2018... links below.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post10636450

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post11834080

show us that you can trade and if you are really that good in your cherry picking trades

stop making lame excuse about "(You should ask admin Twee if they have fixed the server link between FF server and BlackStone)... etc .

since you have created a new TE, just post the screen shot in that thread and update at the end of the year.

I have done mine for 2019.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12182551

Now it is over to you.

mi5mi6 May 15, 2019 3:29am | Post# 95624

DE30 May 15 H4 continuation with M5 entry {image}
Hi Emmanuel, may i have the indicator H4 high and low line shown on M5 chart? Thank you.

gj7rwt May 15, 2019 4:26am | Post# 95625

Anyone got any good trade entries this morning? Looks like many pairs are in consolidation still. Haven't seen a H1 chart that takes my fancy yet today.

Cheers
Andy

PS can we just start posting trade ideas rather than all this bickering, it's like watching children in the playground. It's becoming a case of wading through all the crap just to get to some decent posts

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:36am | Post# 95626

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone got any good trade entries this morning? Looks like many pairs are in consolidation still. Haven't seen a H1 chart that takes my fancy yet today. Cheers Andy PS can we just start posting trade ideas rather than all this bickering, it's like watching children in the playground. It's becoming a case of wading through all the crap just to get to some decent posts

here is one with some risk, long bottom wick ...

EURJPY May 15 H1 LO+1

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPY May 15 H1 LO1 15-05-2019 16-33-53.png
Size: 60 KB

AUDJPY H4 posted this morning still good.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 4:45am | Post# 95627

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone got any good trade entries this morning? Looks like many pairs are in consolidation still. Haven't seen a H1 chart that takes my fancy yet today. Cheers Andy PS can we just start posting trade ideas rather than all this bickering, it's like watching children in the playground. It's becoming a case of wading through all the crap just to get to some decent posts
and this one does not look very pretty on H1 now, but H4 has some potential

EURAUD May 15 H1 LO+1

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUD May 15 H1 LO1 15-05-2019 16-43-58.png
Size: 57 KB

Tekkies May 15, 2019 4:47am | Post# 95628

{quote} @Tekkies, Keep it Simple: No need to try wriggle your way out of this one. You keep flapping your lips about me and repeat what others said about me. Now, since you open your big mouth again, just exactly what MoneyZilla created his thread for people like you. we can see you created another new Trade Explorer May 14 2019 image above. now take a screen shot and post in the other thread by MoneyZilla title "Verbal diarrhea matches...
What for?
Suffer the same attack's like other member's with outstanding TE's. Being accused of using fake TE's, Photoshop. No thanks. David went through that with Ronda Rousey and other troll's. Can remember how you trolled, mocked David on a daily base like you are doing now with Tekkies.

Anyway it won't stop you from posting.
-----
How about this one Emmanuel.
Before I open M15H1 TE for public viewing you Emmanual have to agree to this terms and conditions:
- You immediately unsubscribe from Forex Factory.
- Never join ForexFactory again under a new user name.
- Don't every post ever again in ForexFactory.
Your last post in ForexFactory will be your post agreeing to above terms and conditions.
-----
Have a nice day Emmanuel.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 5:16am | Post# 95629

[quote=Tekkies;12273085].. What for? Suffer the same attack's like other member's with outstanding TE's. Being accused of using fake TE's, Photoshop. No thanks. David went through that with Ronda Rousey and other troll's. Can remember how you trolled, mocked David on a daily base like you are doing now with Tekkies. Anyway it won't stop you from posting. ----- How about this one Emmanuel. Before I open M15H1 TE for public viewing you Emmanual have to agree to this terms and conditions: - You immediately unsubscribe from Forex Factory. - Never join ForexFactory again under a new user name. - Don't every post ever again in ForexFactory. Your last post in ForexFactory will be your post agreeing to above terms and conditions. ----- Have a nice day Emmanuel.[quote]

@Tekkies,

Stop making lame excuses and try wriggle your way out of this now.
You don't set new rules for that thread Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills? The OP MoneyZilla already wrote the rules for his thread.
If you want to wrote new rules, then start a new thread of your own.

Show us that your M15H1 VLine method is profitable first. Post the screen shot of your TE which you just created.
I posted mine here and will post that again at the end of 2019, just like what i did end of Dec 2018.

and here

And it is Davit not David. Learn to pay attention to details like what Davit always emphasize in his posts.
Davit and I came a long way from the TMS M15 thread since 2012. We had our differences for years. I know how he trade from his other threads.

I don't mock you. You make a fool of yourself everyday with the way you write.

You now make this very obviously, you now want me out of FF so that you can continue with your own agenda and mislead others. LOL.
<>
Before I open M15H1 TE for public viewing you Emmanual have to agree to this terms and conditions: - You immediately unsubscribe from Forex Factory. - Never join ForexFactory again under a new user name. - Don't every post ever again in ForexFactory. Your last post in ForexFactory will be your post agreeing to above terms and conditions. -
<>
You don't need to open your TE or public viewing. You can make your TE open to your FF Buddies only, its your choice which I did.
Or, just make a screen shot and post it now. Post that update at the end of Dec 2019.
Another solution is to use FX Blue and allow members into your own whitel list. I have my FX Blue white list for those who follows my TMS MEME Evo trades.

Tekkies, you are i no position to demand this. FF is a public forum free for all.

gj7rwt May 15, 2019 5:23am | Post# 95630

{quote} here is one with some risk, long bottom wick ... EURJPY May 15 H1 LO+1 {image} AUDJPY H4 posted this morning still good.
Thanks Emmanuel for the chart. Just looks a bit range bound at the moment for me. I think for me it's a case of just being patient and wait for the market to come to show some better entries

Cheers
Andy

hikaru259 May 15, 2019 5:26am | Post# 95631

{quote} Hi hikaru259, I love Dr Van Tharp and reads all his books. One of my favourite book, {image} and also this, {image} and this, {image}
Thank you Emmanuel,
I surely spend my time for reading these golden books.
Cheers,
Son Nguyen

Tekkies May 15, 2019 6:20am | Post# 95632

[quote=emmanuel7788;12273151]
Tekkies, you are i no position to demand this. FF is a public forum free for all.
Then you can not demand to see my TE either.
Seeing that you are unwilling to agree to those terms and conditions that TE will stay closed.
----
Have posted that M15H1 must prove it self.
- It does not need me or my TE to do that.
BigE has made trading simple with TDI. M15H1 has confirmed that it is that simple.
(Take note: Did not typed easy)
-------
You don't like it, for the very reason it goes against everything you have been posting over the years. Now you troll this thread with your post's trying to convince member's your way is the only way.
----
You should try M15H1.
It does work: Post 95,596

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 7:08am | Post# 95633

{quote} Then you can not demand to see my TE either. Seeing that you are unwilling to agree to those terms and conditions that TE will stay closed. ---- Have posted that M15H1 must prove it self. - It does not need me or my TE to do that. BigE has made trading simple with TDI. M15H1 has confirmed that it is that simple. (Take note: Did not typed easy) ------- You don't like it, for the very reason it goes against everything you have been posting over the years. Now you troll this thread with your post's trying to convince

@Tekkies,

your are still trying to wriggle your way out ot this.

have your forgotten what you posted in that thread Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills? The OP MoneyZilla already wrote the rules for his thread.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post10603802

here re-quoted below:

Trade Rules:
1. Live account
2. Deposit $100 (amount does not matter really or does it?)
- not all members can afford $$$$ account's
- small account will margin call those that can not apply basic money management, over trade, ..................
3. Trade Explorer
- Start date (say 08/01/2018) End date (say 21/11/2018)
- no hidden values
- when you do wanna brag about account open trade explorer for 30 min and close again
---- reason: prevent trade copy
Entry rules: None and open to any FF member
- You (no need to tell anybody -Test your trading against yourself
- Invite those on your ignore list
- Invite trolls
- Invite members that always post a lot of ?????????? garbage
- Invite that "wise guy" that always tell other's what to do.

- will the competition prove anything?
- will the member's that flap those lip's about other members participate?
- will the member's that the lip flapping is aimed at participate?

Judge:
Summary of Trade Explorer

Aim of competition:
- Show me your trade explorer
- Oh I see.
- Here is mine.
- Now shut up, go to baby-pips and learn to trade

<>

Your Post Post 95,596 is nonsense... In the past years, many traders have tried the same MTF approach and they have all failed.
Now if you have any integrity left, just post a screen shot of your new TE in that thread ... Verbal diarrhea matches trading skills?

I posted mine there and will post that again at the end of 2019, just like what I did end of Dec 2018.

and here

The ball is now in your court.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 7:29am | Post# 95634

3 Attachment(s)
AUDJPY H4 May 15 not the best time of the day to trade, but if we are back to the basics, H4 is sell, use a SL above the most recent siwng high, that is your risk R and do your trade Position Size. if you risk 1% of your account, you will lose maximum 1% no matter how many pips is the risk. let the market decide you final TP, but I would target Risk:Reward 1:1.5 minimum. {image} Focus on your trading tasks and manage your trades.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPY H4 15-05-2019 09-03-35.png
Size: 36 KB

AUDJPY May 15 H4 update

This was the best looking setup among all the 8 JPY pairs today. It turn out not too bad despite the lack in momentum to push lower.

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPY May 15 H4 update 15-05-2019 19-22-31.png
Size: 58 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS Monitor JPY pairs 15-05-2019 19-26-49.png
Size: 52 KB

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 7:40am | Post# 95635

1 Attachment(s)
It get's kind of boring to post day in day out the same chart's, same rule's for entry, basically the same words as-well. Follow TDI. 1. M15 chart: a. Move V-line to every TDI crossover. V-Lines /Trend Lines: Only for visual aid, not required or needed to trade this method. b. Check TDI green line for correct angle - It is a visual representation of the old clock or watch: 12 o'clock, 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 5 o'clock and 6 o'clock - It represent the strength of the momentum that caused TDI green to cross over red. The steeper...
DE30 May 15 H4 setup:

@Tekkies,

Keep It Simple: BACK TO THE BASICS.... no need for your M15 H1 V-Line gimmicks nonsense. Follow Big E Post#261. Look for reversal candles which has the same Stochastics and TDI signals.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M15 H1 H4 TDI cross 15-05-2019 19-35-02.png
Size: 72 KB

gj7rwt May 15, 2019 7:55am | Post# 95636

{quote} here is one with some risk, long bottom wick ... EURJPY May 15 H1 LO+1 {image} AUDJPY H4 posted this morning still good.
I should have just gone for it ! Some 40 green pips since your post.

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:11am | Post# 95637

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I should have just gone for it ! Some 40 green pips since your post.
Here is my EURJPY POMO.

You may want to consider the use of 10EMA, Close price, Shift+0 instead of the 5EMA,Typical Price, Shift+3.

In the other TMS threads by LE1 and X-Man, we use the 10EMA when we trade M15 and H1. Look at PA setup around the 10EMA and how we trade away from the 10EMA.

note, there were consolidation high-lows seen on H4 with a Master Candle and also H1, then the breakout of the H4 and H1 lows.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPY May 15 H1 POMO w 10EMA.png
Size: 59 KB

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:19am | Post# 95638

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} DE30 May 15 H4 setup: @Tekkies, Keep It Simple: BACK TO THE BASICS.... no need for your M15 H1 V-Line gimmicks nonsense. Follow Big E Post#261. Look for reversal candles which has the same Stochastics and TDI signals. {image}

How I use M5 PA for entry when I see H4,

MACD(2,13,7) to replicate the TDI.

M5 entry when MACD falls below its 00-level.... usually an entry within the MACD first 3 bars below he 00-level.

Click to Enlarge

Name: DE30 May 15 M5 entry with H4 15-05-2019 20-12-27.png
Size: 31 KB

kette May 15, 2019 8:27am | Post# 95639

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} How I use M5 PA for entry when I see H4, MACD(2,13,7) to replicate the TDI. M5 entry when MACD falls below its 00-level.... usually an entry within the MACD first 3 bars below he 00-level. {image}

Click to Enlarge

Name: [DAX30]M30.png
Size: 104 KB

emmanuel7788 May 15, 2019 8:32am | Post# 95640

{quote} {image}

I LIKE...

© Forex Factory