Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Seshwaan Jun 9, 2017 4:47pm | Post# 80161

1 Attachment(s)
Was on late shift at work and decided to play around with the GBPUSD M1 using TDI and PA. First entry admittedly wasn't using TDI but simply my gut feeling that it would not drop below 1.27000 BRN. Reasoning behind this is that although the UK elections have caused some weakness in GBP this is only temporary and USD is weak at the moment too so I could not see a continuation of the down trend. Second and 3rd entries were as I was sure it was going reverse as TDI hit 32 level. After my 2nd entry it did continue down again but I was confident in my...

Further supporting this is the fact this most recent up move pulled back and respected, almost to the pip, the 61.8 Fib level.

If you cant really see on this chart let me know and I can redo -

Will be interesting to see what will happen at at 1.27750 ish level as there has been two bounces from there today.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD fibo.PNG
Size: 55 KB

ktrader532 Jun 9, 2017 7:26pm | Post# 80162

Hello all, I've been reading the TMS system by Eelfranz and love it because of its simplicity. I've traded demo trading it and now want to go live. Does anyone know which broker Eelfranz used?

Thanks

emmanuel7788 Jun 9, 2017 8:51pm | Post# 80163

1 Attachment(s)
babypips.com has a new fresh look

Click to Enlarge

Name: Forex Education BABYPIPS.png
Size: 58 KB

https://www.babypips.com/learn

emmanuel7788 Jun 9, 2017 10:39pm | Post# 80164

Hello all, I've been reading the TMS system by Eelfranz and love it because of its simplicity. I've traded demo trading it and now want to go live. Does anyone know which broker Eelfranz used? Thanks

if you have read all his posts and written your own notes, then you would have known.
Post#1 clearly stated that use FXDD for a demo, make a guess which broker he used for his live trading.

seriously, all new traders coming to this thread being attracted to the thread title "Trading Made Simple" must do the following:

Pick one of these three options:

Option #1: Go to this post link, read and follow that post.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...80#post9661780

Option #2: Go to this post link, download and read those two pdfs files.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...31#post9656031

Option #3: Click and read One, Two and Three

the market will teach you that trading isn't simple, neither it is easy.

ktrader532 Jun 9, 2017 11:57pm | Post# 80165

Thank you, I missed the reference to fxdd when reading it through

Kavithz

caledonia Jun 10, 2017 7:09am | Post# 80166

babypips.com has a new fresh look {image} https://www.babypips.com/learn
Yeah and I don't like it. Now they are just like any other. Thing I liked about the old format was it was really easy to navigate, fun to look at and it was very different from all the rest. Now its not so user friendly and way to polished. Bring back the old. If it ain't broke why fix it?

Pipb0y Jun 10, 2017 7:41pm | Post# 80167

What is a good EA / script that can be used to stack orders in the same direction as the original position? Cave Manager can only manage one open position. Plus I would prefer an EA so it can be used on one chart to control all trades. Steve Hopwood's EA's can hedge losers using martingale but I'm mainly needing the ability to scale in to increase profitability. Please send me PM with ideas, thanks traders.

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 12:53am | Post# 80168

What is a good EA / script that can be used to stack orders in the same direction as the original position? Cave Manager can only manage one open position. Plus I would prefer an EA so it can be used on one chart to control all trades. Steve Hopwood's EA's can hedge losers using martingale but I'm mainly needing the ability to scale in to increase profitability. Please send me PM with ideas, thanks traders.
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10832
Try these scripts for average up positions.
You may need to make your own customization to suit your own money management. Good if you know how to make simple coding changes.

You also need other scripts to manage SLs and TPs of all orders if you do not have a trade manager EA to do the job.
You do not have to average down if you do not want to. But average down do have its advantage when trading TMS higher timesframes setups like H4 and D1.
Using a basket trade manager can make trade management easier and less time at your computer.

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 12:57am | Post# 80169

{quote} Yeah and I don't like it. Now they are just like any other. Thing I liked about the old format was it was really easy to navigate, fun to look at and it was very different from all the rest. Now its not so user friendly and way to polished. Bring back the old. If it ain't broke why fix it?

I agree. The old format was much easier after I got used to navigating through it.

Now the new layout looks strange and unfamiliar. Thanks to abundance of web tools and plugins.
But the contents remains the same.

Anyway, new traders must spend time studying there and have good basic knowledge.

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 7:07am | Post# 80170

1 Attachment(s)
GBPUSD Week 24 June 12 to 16 sell only

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD Week 24 June 12 Sell.png
Size: 22 KB

okoso Jun 11, 2017 7:11am | Post# 80171

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} XAUUSD Week 23 June 5 to 9: Last week it struggled near that resistance and only with Friday' NFP did it managed to break higher. Now we have those target levels - 1283 and 1293 in sight. {image}
Hi Emmanuel,

It looks like we are having a PAC D1 sell setup on XAUUSD. PA got rejected from those historical levels 1283 and 1293. Last time when PA was rejected from those levels it moved quite well. PA looks good to me, D1 we have confirmed swing high, W1 we have a BEEB which also looks like a Pin bar. Yes we have a nearby choppy area around 1263. In fact when I see a setup THERE IS ALWAYS A SUPPORT OR RESISTANCE nearby, but I hope to see PA repeats itself this time again.

Thanks for your comments,

Okoso
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDDaily11.06.17.png
Size: 46 KB

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 8:15am | Post# 80172

{quote} Hi Emmanuel, It looks like we are having a PAC D1 sell setup on XAUUSD. PA got rejected from those historical levels 1283 and 1293. Last time when PA was rejected from those levels it moved quite well. PA looks good to me, D1 we have confirmed swing high, W1 we have a BEEB which also looks like a Pin bar. Yes we have a nearby choppy area around 1263. In fact when I see a setup THERE IS ALWAYS A SUPPORT OR RESISTANCE nearby, but I hope to see PA repeats itself this time again. Thanks for your comments, Okoso {image}

I am going to give this a miss until I see opportunity to buy again.

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 8:21am | Post# 80173

{quote} Hi Emm. How could you know about that timing?? Really curious, a unexpected 40 pips move in 4 minutes took my SL ( BE+4) I was wabout 40 in green and tried to hunt the GAP. Im really intrested about your answer. Stay tuned Guido

Hi Guido,

Seshwaan is right. I was following the election results and the major announcements on Friday UK times. Also the timing of the NY opening.
At the hour of my post, the price did not seem to settle down with very low tick volume despite the price fell sharply.

{quote} Hi Guido, While Emm is not here i'd like to offer my thoughts, could be wrong obviously. The elections last night caused a big down move for all GBP pairs. At lunch time today the leader of the party with the most votes and the current prime minister, Theresa May, visited the queen to request the permission to form a new government. There was the possibility that the queen could refuse ( Among other reasons, Theresa called this election to try and win more seats but it kind of backfired on her and she actually lost seats to the main opposition...

chnp Jun 11, 2017 8:24am | Post# 80174

{quote} I am going to give this a miss until I see opportunity to buy again.
hi emmanuel,
what is your view on nzdusd next week?
thanks

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 8:25am | Post# 80175

Next week 24 and following week 25 looking to long EURUSD and ERJPY pairs.... probably until the June month end.

Listen to the market what it tell us and not listen to anyone including me....

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 8:37am | Post# 80176

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} hi emmanuel, what is your view on nzdusd next week? thanks

Hi,

I am still bullish with NZD. Friday was some profit taking as price move down briefly which tempted short term sellers to jumped in and sell.

With open buy positions held over the weekend, I have my protective SL below last Wednesday low. Since Friday did not make a higher high, I could not move my SL.
If Monday makes a higher high, then I can possibly move my SL to below last Thursday low. Not very much, only 15 pips higher.

Not to chase after NZDUSD next week, but safer trade next week would be to sell GBPNZD.

Trade Well, be safe and always trade with SL.

Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD Week 24 open positions.png
Size: 56 KB

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 9:03pm | Post# 80177

3 Attachment(s)
EURGBP Week 24

I know some traders sold EG at those levels 0.8500and 0.8525. Some build their sell positions as the market trended upwards.
If they survived last Friday spike up, where did they place their final stop loss to save their trading account?
That spike made a new high for 2017.

Look at Weekly, TMS traders were buying above the PAC for 3 weeks.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP Week 24 W1 June 12.png
Size: 48 KB

Look at D1 below, was there any sell setup according to TMS and the add-on use of the PAC?

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP Week 24 D1 June 12.png
Size: 61 KB

No selling until we see a strong reversal. Until then, it is buy only but with caution for major correction.
Follow the Dominant trend which is the Weekly and the major correction of the 2016 trend is perhaps over.
So be prepared for some sideways movements as Brexit negotiations starts and will take dominance until 2019.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP Week 24 MN BPP.png
Size: 68 KB

emmanuel7788 Jun 11, 2017 9:18pm | Post# 80178

2 Attachment(s)
EURUSD Week 24

Are you among the traders who were chasing after that price gap to be closed?

Does it looks like it is going to happen any time soon? 300 to 400 pips drawdown, how do you deal with such huge big move against your many small positions?

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Week 24 June 12 to 19.png
Size: 62 KB

Look at Weekly, there is an Inside Bar last week's W1. Is this an opportunity? Buy of Sell?

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD Week 24 W1 Insdie BAR.png
Size: 29 KB

s854110 Jun 12, 2017 1:03am | Post# 80179

EURUSD Week 24 Are you among the traders who were chasing after that price gap to be closed? Does it looks like it is going to happen any time soon? 300 to 400 pips drawdown, how do you deal with such huge big move against your many small positions? {image} Look at Weekly, there is an Inside Bar last week's W1. Is this an opportunity? Buy of Sell? {image}
hi emmanuel

Filter D1 transaction loss
Go W1 Find Candle Settings, SR, PAC Location

thanks for your answer

Seshwaan Jun 12, 2017 1:55am | Post# 80180

{quote} Further supporting this is the fact this most recent up move pulled back and respected, almost to the pip, the 61.8 Fib level. If you cant really see on this chart let me know and I can redo - Will be interesting to see what will happen at at 1.27750 ish level as there has been two bounces from there today. {image}

Had to re-enter this morning.. Opened with a 30 pip gap down, pretty sure this was a stop hunt and it worked on me at least.

© Forex Factory