Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Tekkies Mar 20, 2017 2:25pm | Post# 77881

{quote} I suggest you look at the picture he posted closely and enlarge..
{quote} I did and I have. This is just not the thread to be discussing it in. This is TMS- I will be following v2's thread with great interest as it seems a good starting point. That said if I wanted to start a discussion about TMS combined with MMath I would start my own thread and not start posting in a TMS or MM thread. You are new here... Learn the dynamics
What would BigE say about that chart and that indicator? What I do know is that I used a indicator that showed also how strong the angle / trend is.
Got focused on the "strength meter" and did not used post#647 as it should be used. Now I only use what is required in this method. The same with ATR used it and dumped it in the dustbin. Indicator's take your attention away from the Price Action.
Candle's whisper what the market does, we only hear the historically screaming of indicator's of what the market has done

BigE would say:"Everyone - Please stop adding anything... stick to the SIMPLE BASIC RULES. That's what makes it work !"

baidovich Mar 20, 2017 2:30pm | Post# 77882

1 Attachment(s)
Euuh , a beautiful simple trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: TWMmxCy.jpg
Size: 119 KB

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 2:30pm | Post# 77883

Apparently, I will not be following any thread of v2 since he put me on ignor list.
What an emotional beeing

hards Mar 20, 2017 2:39pm | Post# 77884

Apparently, I will not be following any thread of v2 since he put me on ignor list. What an emotional beeing
This tread has evolved from being one for all to being full of people hell bent on promoting their own agenda and to hell with the original intent of BigE.

FWT...don't sweat it...V2 is a Troll looking for subscribers probably sitting in a dark dank closet someplace in Russia

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 2:45pm | Post# 77885

{quote} This tread has evolved from being one for all to being full of people hell bent on promoting their own agenda and to hell with the original intent of BigE. FWT...don't sweat it...V2 is a Troll looking for subscribers probably sitting in a dark dank closet someplace in Russia
LOL

mary4x Mar 20, 2017 2:45pm | Post# 77886

Hey, Hards. Have you been able to--or tried to--contact swc by pm? I tried but got an error message. Oh, I see swc is here. SWC, how to I contact you?

hards Mar 20, 2017 2:54pm | Post# 77887

Hey, Hards. Have you been able to--or tried to--contact swc by pm? I tried but got an error message. Oh, I see swc is here. SWC, how to I contact you?
Hi Mary,

Try again and let me know the result please

mary4x Mar 20, 2017 2:58pm | Post# 77888

I keep getting this message: "404 Page Not Found".

v2vboni Mar 20, 2017 3:10pm | Post# 77889

{quote} This tread has evolved from being one for all to being full of people hell bent on promoting their own agenda and to hell with the original intent of BigE. FWT...don't sweat it...V2 is a Troll looking for subscribers probably sitting in a dark dank closet someplace in Russia

What!!!???? Hayzzzzz.... You are such ...!!! I am not even trolling and does'nt care about the number of subscribers.. I just posted a TDI indicators and I am not even hijacking this thread or flood this thread with unnecessary post.... I just shared here the TDI indicators I modified... and not to discuss it here, but instead on the other thread, which is development journal thread of mine... in case of technical questions...

Anyway, I am not from Russia! you need to check your prostate man ... though close, my wife is from Ukraine and speak Russian -

hards Mar 20, 2017 3:26pm | Post# 77890

{quote} What!!!???? Hayzzzzz.... You are such ...!!! I am not even trolling and does'nt care about the number of subscribers.. I just posted a TDI indicators and I am not even hijacking this thread or flood this thread with unnecessary post.... I just shared here the TDI indicators I modified... and not to discuss it here, but instead on the other thread, which is development journal thread of mine... in case of technical questions... Anyway, I am not from Russia! you need to check your prostate man ... though close, my wife is from Ukraine and...

Okay, so you have a Russian wife and you are trading from the Philippines? How does that work?

mary4x Mar 20, 2017 3:37pm | Post# 77891

Hards, any ideas on contacting swc?

swc Mar 20, 2017 3:40pm | Post# 77892

1 Attachment(s)
This was a nice trade on the 1H chart today. Unfortunately I did it on my own 15 min strategy for 30 pips. I wish I'd done it on the TMS strategy for 60 pips. Never mind, I didn't lose and there's another day tomorrow.
https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...9&d=1490038785
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUD 1hr 20.3.17.png
Size: 145 KB

hards Mar 20, 2017 3:47pm | Post# 77893

Hards, any ideas on contacting swc?
My guess is he may get back to you, Mary

mary4x Mar 20, 2017 4:23pm | Post# 77894

{quote} My guess is he may get back to you, Mary
Hope so. Oh, forgot to check my pm's! ewc msg is there. Thanks, hards.

Sup3rnov4 Mar 20, 2017 4:32pm | Post# 77895

This was a nice trade on the 1H chart today. Unfortunately I did it on my own 15 min strategy for 30 pips. I wish I'd done it on the TMS strategy for 60 pips. Never mind, I didn't lose and there's another day tomorrow. {image} {image}

Knew this was coming... had to go back to work at 5.30 :'( fortunately I trade the the uk evenings so my trade day is still to come and I got a cheeky 12 pips at crack of dawn this morning lol

James81 Mar 20, 2017 4:41pm | Post# 77896

Love the basic Big E method as he laid it out. Simple and it works but it does take practice to recognize the proper set ups.

v2vboni Mar 20, 2017 4:52pm | Post# 77897

{quote} {quote} What would BigE say about that chart and that indicator? What I do know is that I used a indicator that showed also how strong the angle / trend is. Got focused on the "strength meter" and did not used post#647 as it should be used. Now I only use what is required in this method. The same with ATR used it and dumped it in the dustbin. Indicator's take your attention away from the Price Action. Candle's whisper what the market does, we only hear the historically screaming of indicator's of what the market has done BigE would say:"Everyone...
Hayzzz... All started with screenshots of ONE TDI indicator on each chart that I shared. ... and I am not even discussing my strategy... Just sharing my modified TDI indicators, that even some posters here were using the same type of TDI indicator (Classic RSI/RT versions.... some with/without Trend Alerts, TDI bounce info... etc... then shared together with a DzPolychromatic TDI-RSI. All without hidden agenda of sort.
... If you think some of the people here are blatantly disrespecting Big E's thread.... Then I think you need to create a new thread ... and title it like "Strictly Big E's TMS method"... or something to that effect.... Then, make your own rules like what other thread admins do... be strict and order the member to stick to the rules... or else - ... That way, you can control everything or whoever can post to your own thread. I am not sure who actually the sudo admin of this thread since... But, Mr. Big E's legacy is still here.... his charts ...trading method...and even some of his thoughts.. All of them still lives on including the basic ones or the original ones.. or some variations that I have seen here on this thread.... even the original from Dean Malone.
Anyway, If you are not able to create a new thread, of your own then simply stop the bickering here... and simply share your positive thoughts and ideas with good sense of healthy discussions and not a destructive ones. Share your charts using Big E's method or variations of sorts... Who knows, if Big E is still here.... he may have developed an updated version of his methods by now, but still, no one can tell. If you noticed, his initial method developed in the long run... So please, don't act like a guardian of legacy of sort here... I suggest, don't waste your time doing or acting like that. If you are not aware, there is an "Ignore" feature here at FF... Thus, for some guys, just move on and start evolving...

hards Mar 20, 2017 5:17pm | Post# 77898

{quote} Hope so. Oh, forgot to check my pm's! ewc msg is there. Thanks, hards.
Okay Mary. Glad it is working out.

hards Mar 20, 2017 5:19pm | Post# 77899

{quote} Hayzzz... All started with screenshots of ONE TDI indicator on each chart that I shared. ... and I am not even discussing my strategy... Just sharing my modified TDI indicators, that even some posters here were using the same type of TDI indicator (Classic RSI/RT versions.... some with/without Trend Alerts, TDI bounce info... etc... then shared together with a DzPolychromatic TDI-RSI. All without hidden agenda of sort. ... If you think some of the people here are blatantly disrespecting Big E's thread.... Then I think you need to create...
Okay, so you have a Russian wife and you are trading from the Philippines? How does that work?

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 5:26pm | Post# 77900

{quote} Hayzzz... All started with screenshots of ONE TDI indicator on each chart that I shared. ... and I am not even discussing my strategy... Just sharing my modified TDI indicators, that even some posters here were using the same type of TDI indicator (Classic RSI/RT versions.... some with/without Trend Alerts, TDI bounce info... etc... then shared together with a DzPolychromatic TDI-RSI. All without hidden agenda of sort. ... If you think some of the people here are blatantly disrespecting Big E's thread.... Then I think you need to create...
Emm.. This is you too isn't it?

© Forex Factory