Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

Uk1 Mar 20, 2017 7:13am | Post# 77861

{quote} @Deichind, read your PM first before you read this post. I explained this before and I can explain again and again, until this get driven into your brain. Dynamic SMART cut loss is just another way of using trailing stop. SMART - it must be Simple, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-based. traders rely a lot on indicators to make trading decision. indicators are based on price. price is dynamic, it moves and that is what it should be so that we can make money. when we trade with multiple positions, we have the average entry price base...
Emm, when trading the weekly setups, do you use this ADR100 x 2 dynamic cutloss rule above / below the weekly 10EMA or daily 10EMA? - Thanks

emmanuel7788 Mar 20, 2017 7:17am | Post# 77862

{quote} Emm, when trading the weekly setups, do you use this ADR100 x 2 dynamic cutloss rule above / below the weekly 10EMA or daily 10EMA? - Thanks

Yes. But use this only on D1 chart for trade management and not on the Weekly chart. The reason is the 10EMA on D1 is different from the 10EMA on Weekly.

emmanuel7788 Mar 20, 2017 7:18am | Post# 77863

1 Attachment(s)
Trading Made Simple must also have Back-testing Made Simple.

Here is what I did with a simple back-testing solution.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Back-testing made simple.png
Size: 103 KB

mazibee Mar 20, 2017 7:28am | Post# 77864

Last week Emmanuel shared idea about Dynamic trailing loss using ATR and EMA on daily Time frames

I found a good article might be of interest to fellow TMS traders

Trading-moving averages in conjunction with ATR

emmanuel7788 Mar 20, 2017 7:30am | Post# 77865

{quote} Hi Emmanuel, could I get the weekly candle indicator? thanks and happy week, thanks for every thing.

Hi blueman,

Yes. You will get the complete package when it is ready. I will PM you.

I completed the new versions Weekly and Daily candles in background mode for MT4 build 1045 .
I still need to finish a new version of the HA candles to go with that W1&D1 b/g candles.

I have some small problem with the 4K UHD 3840x 2160 display to show correctly. No problem with FHD 1920x1080.

emmanuel7788 Mar 20, 2017 7:32am | Post# 77866

Last week Emmanuel shared idea about Dynamic trailing loss using ATR and EMA on daily Time frames I found a good article might be of interest to fellow TMS traders Trading-moving averages in conjunction with ATR

good stuff, right?

but some will say nothing to do with TMS....

Uk1 Mar 20, 2017 8:24am | Post# 77867

Trading Made Simple must also have Back-testing Made Simple. Here is what I did with a simple back-testing solution. {image}
Emm,
Is this something you coded yourself? I am looking to get something similar coded for back-testing / optimising ME/ME, (I PM'd you on this).

blueman Mar 20, 2017 8:38am | Post# 77868

{quote} Hi blueman, Yes. You will get the complete package when it is ready. I will PM you. I completed the new versions Weekly and Daily candles in background mode for MT4 build 1045 . I still need to finish a new version of the HA candles to go with that W1&D1 b/g candles. I have some small problem with the 4K UHD 3840x 2160 display to show correctly. No problem with FHD 1920x1080.
Thanks Emmanuel

pips29 Mar 20, 2017 10:28am | Post# 77869

1 Attachment(s)
very quiet on this thread today..here's one...beware:I am sniper sharp with this pair...100% success EDit: taken my first loss on this pair -39,..Monday blues
Click to Enlarge

Name: CHFJPYH1.png
Size: 50 KB

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 12:46pm | Post# 77870

Hi all,
Anyone else thinks the GBPUSD looks good on 1H, 4H and daily? - From a TMS view
https://charts.mql5.com/14/450/gbpus...ivision4-2.png
https://charts.mql5.com/14/450/gbpus...ivision4-2.png
https://charts.mql5.com/14/450/gbpus...ivision4-4.png

Sup3rnov4 Mar 20, 2017 12:49pm | Post# 77871

Personally I would say it's running out of steam

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 12:57pm | Post# 77872

Yes- It looks like a good time to short

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 1:12pm | Post# 77873

Dz TDI PolyChromatic indicator ... just an experiment using Dyanamic Zone with TDI RSI. This is just a hybrid version of Dynamic Zone PolyChromatic Momentum Indicator originally developed by Dennis Meyer, and a newer version made by mr. mladen. I simply combined the TDI RSX plus the DzPolyChromatic indicator features/functions... Then, I stripped it down to three options with an added commonly use TDI classic RT version. Note: The DLL file (dynamicZone.dll) must be save under .../MQL4/Libraries You may ask technical questions only on this FF thread...
Hi mate,
It sounds really interesting but I know that you are in the wrong thread

v2vboni Mar 20, 2017 1:24pm | Post# 77874

{quote} Hi mate, It sounds really interesting but I know that you are in the wrong thread

okay dude... as you wish

ensale Mar 20, 2017 1:25pm | Post# 77875

{quote} okay dude... as you wish
no your in the right place.. he is new..

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 1:42pm | Post# 77876

{quote} no your in the right place.. he is new..
Sorry ens but how on earth do you connect this with the origins of this thread?

v2vboni Mar 20, 2017 1:46pm | Post# 77877

{quote} no your in the right place.. he is new..
hi ensale, thanks.

I understand. anyway, here are my modified version of TDI indicators >>> Dev. Journal here at FF thread... LINK

updated version... Dz TDI RSI - RSX - PolyChromatic Indicators 2017

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 1:58pm | Post# 77878

{quote} hi ensale, thanks. I understand. anyway, here are my mod versions of TDI indicators >>> FF thread... LINK updated version... Dz TDI RSI - RSX - PolyChromatic Indicators 2017
It looks wonderful v2. If I can ask then what is your incentives to post this indi in a thread that clearly states that we should not introduce any new indicators? - You know it's called Trading Made Simple
I can only assume that you are either hyper-intelligent and thinks that something called a RSX - PolyChromantic Indicator falls under the Trading Made Simple or have a rather serious cognitive challenge.

Anyhows all the best to you mate
@ ens - Yeah.. lol

ensale Mar 20, 2017 2:03pm | Post# 77879

{quote} It looks wonderful v2. If I can ask then what is your incentives to post this indi in a thread that clearly states that we should not introduce any new indicators? - You know it's called Trading Made Simple I can only assume that you are either hyper-intelligent and thinks that something called a RSX - PolyChromantic Indicator falls under the Trading Made Simple or have a rather serious cognitive challenge. Anyhows all the best to you mate @ ens - Yeah.. lol
I suggest you look at the picture he posted closely and enlarge..

ftwforex Mar 20, 2017 2:13pm | Post# 77880

{quote} I suggest you look at the picture he posted closely and enlarge..
I did and I have. This is just not the thread to be discussing it in.
This is TMS- I will be following v2's thread with great interest as it seems a good starting point.
That said if I wanted to start a discussion about TMS combined with MMath I would start my own thread and not start posting in a TMS or MM thread.

You are new here... Learn the dynamics

© Forex Factory