Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

lastingwell Dec 19, 2014 4:11am | Post# 47361

{quote} Thanks LW ... But I do not have any trendine in my Indi's .......... any how ... i'm giving up on this ... Better to worry on analysis and counting pips as you do ....
You do have trendlines, they are the channels you have on there.

lastingwell Dec 19, 2014 4:18am | Post# 47362

hello anyone can help me, change this Trendline indicator I want this indicator just show 10 Candle, not all candle show this indicator anyone can help me,please? thanks so much~ {image} {file} {file}
Why don't you ask on the thread that has that indicator, nobody on here does.

griffinssoul Dec 19, 2014 4:22am | Post# 47363

{quote} EU looks good actually. depending how LO closes that is. but it might continues downward, wont expect a lot of pips, but im seeing downward
You are right Greenb, i was just considering the LO not like stay anyway from EU period... will see what happens @ USO

Everything is going slower than a Tom Cruise action scene...

Haki Dec 19, 2014 4:38am | Post# 47364

[報價= HAKI; 7954771]您好有人能幫助我,我想這個指標只顯示10蠟燭,並非所有的蠟燭顯示這個指標有人能幫助我,請改變這個趨勢線的指標?非常感謝〜{圖像} {文件} {}文件[/報價]

how to set SetIndexDrawBegin
please help me
thanks

emmanuel7788 Dec 19, 2014 4:40am | Post# 47365

{quote} Thanks a lot Em .... The indicator did not work ... Not sure why .... But took your other advice ... Re installed SHI channel on 4H, all over ... It is perfect as far as circles near the window separator ... What are these now? .... again circled one's? {image} {image} {image}

Hi,

That is a script not an indicator.
If you click and select those green objects and tell me what the object name is, I can provide you a proper script to delete those onjects left on your charts.
I am sure they are from your m15_sonic Channel MTF indicator. I think that indicator was poorly coded and did not do a proper chart cleanup.
I tested that SHI channel years back when X-Man introduced that in his S3 thread.
I no longer use that SHI channel because it is not as effective comapred to manually drawn channel using PA waves and TDI cross points to confirm those swing points.

regards,

emmanuel7788 Dec 19, 2014 4:55am | Post# 47366

what usually happens after ABCD is formed?

Good question. Only the market knows what it will do after a ABCD completion.
I will look at the price action and the TDI, of that chart timeframe which has the ABCD then go to the next two timeframes higher to see if there are majpor support and reistance levels closeby. Then back to that ABCD chart and follow the price action there.

The other thing I look at is what the market did before that ABCD, was there an impulse 'XA' wave before that ABCD. If there is a XABCD wave pattern, then I stalk the market when PA is in a PRZ (Price Reversal Zone).

This has nothing to do with TMS but knowing it will help you look for longer term swing and position trades.

jops Dec 19, 2014 5:08am | Post# 47367

[報價= HAKI; 7954771]您好有人能幫助我,我想這個指標只顯示10蠟燭,並非所有的蠟燭顯示這個指標有人能幫助我,請改變這個趨勢線的指標?非常感謝〜{圖像} {文件} {}文件[/報價]...
soo boring today that is why i cannot read this.

Greenb Dec 19, 2014 5:13am | Post# 47368

{quote} You are right Greenb, i was just considering the LO not like stay anyway from EU period... will see what happens @ USO Everything is going slower than a Tom Cruise action scene...

likewise, i think i'll go to bed and wake up for NYO also. prob last week of trading seeing next week is holiday and all.
hopefully market rewards us some pips to close the week

Sesamstrasse Dec 19, 2014 5:26am | Post# 47369

{quote} Hello Michael, This is a very good post. Reading it again and many thoughts come to mind and I remember parts of my trading journey the past years. First, let me comment on your EURAUD H1 trade. When I saw that Day chart APB Pullback Candle at 1.5300, I told myself that must be the first sign of the end of the trending move. Too late to buy and too early to sell, the timing is not good as it is year end closing. But you took that H1 trade very nicely and made good pips. Price now stalled at 1.500 and tempting H4 traders to look for buy setup....
Very good explained, well done !
Specially with the explanation in the chart !

Thereīs always some little extra knowledge when you post .. really apreciatet !
Thanks for sharing it .

griffinssoul Dec 19, 2014 6:17am | Post# 47370

{quote} likewise, i think i'll go to bed and wake up for NYO also. prob last week of trading seeing next week is holiday and all. hopefully market rewards us some pips to close the week
USO might be a bit better but i think thats about it for me for 2014... apart from the US session there is always the beer drinking session which is very important on the financial calendar...

likica Dec 19, 2014 7:20am | Post# 47371

Morning Likcia, According to your rules do you this as a valid setup, if PA closes towards the hourly high and LO breaks FO candle. I also see bullish div, but this would be against y'day bearish bar so only looking for 30 pips. Or would it be best to wait for a reversal and get into that as this would be too risky appreciate your comments I also see GU a potential buy if we see a breakout of the consolidation box its currently in {image}
KingdomK,
sorry was not able to answer about your trade earlier as I was not at my desk. you got the answer by now
I was in both EA & GA long before I left...got home with +60 green from GA but -17 from EA (exited mannually)(my PT was 50 and it only reached 45 ). now in short both on H1 (was late for M30 setup). Let s see how things turn out... will have a look and see if any good set up coming up...

nods80 Dec 19, 2014 7:54am | Post# 47372

{quote} USO might be a bit better but i think thats about it for me for 2014... apart from the US session there is always the beer drinking session which is very important on the financial calendar...
Will you be drinking castlemain forex!

Sesamstrasse Dec 19, 2014 8:06am | Post# 47373

1 Attachment(s)
Thatīs my EJ H1 today. ( demo )
touched the 200 Ema , clear break in my TDi .. triggered after 20 pips to BE and got stopped.

Itīs a sloppy business these days!
And I think it was my last TMS trade this year .

I would thank the senior members like Phx, Emmanuel and Snarly for all the knowledge and sharing it with us ,
but I donīt want to forget also LW , Scorps , omonisha and Likica and AussieFX ( and of course all my buddies ), keep on track ..
Specially a big Thanks for my buddy Lorbax and our 4 eyes princip, that makes absolutely sense .

I wish you all a merry Xmas and next year we can share our trades again here .
With these kind words Iīll say we se us here next year and work on our smile .
Kind regards Guido
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYH1.png 19.12.png
Size: 50 KB

griffinssoul Dec 19, 2014 8:21am | Post# 47374

{quote} Will you be drinking castlemain forex!
... very clever nods80 mate - thanks for all the laughs and for making trading fun...

... and my favorite German beer, Schofferhofer...

Was watching AJ (AChf... etc) but has now formed sym triangles ... Griff exists left...

redcloudxlll Dec 19, 2014 8:23am | Post# 47375

{quote} ... very clever nods80 mate - thanks for all the laughs and for making trading fun... ... and my favorite German beer, Schofferhofer...
it's friday so I'm do for a Boddington. Haha.

griffinssoul Dec 19, 2014 8:27am | Post# 47376

{quote} it's friday so I'm do for a Boddington. Haha.
English Pale Ale beer... nice... What temperature? Room or cold?

nods80 Dec 19, 2014 8:39am | Post# 47377

{quote} ... very clever nods80 mate - thanks for all the laughs and for making trading fun... ... and my favorite German beer, Schofferhofer... Was watching AJ (AChf... etc) but has now formed sym triangles ... Griff exists left...
I couldn't resist.

RedPhoenix Dec 19, 2014 8:54am | Post# 47378

1 Attachment(s)
EurCad +40 CadJpy +40 with a little help from fundamentals
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 147 KB

emagine Dec 19, 2014 9:12am | Post# 47379

3 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, I ve been following this thread silently for quite some time now. Its really great having such a supportive group here..!

I ve been studying most of Big E's posts, Phx62's pdf-s, Lastingwell's posts and many other senior traders here.
I adopted Big E's TMS, Phx62's studies and Lastingwell's HTF MTF TDI and her supp/demand indicator for S&R levels into my trading plan.
I enter mostly on H1 during the London session.

I am having difficulties trying to be profitable with TMS and I sincerely hope my fellow seniors here could share their views on my trades.

I have taken the following three trades that were consecutive losses for me in the past few days.

Attached are the snapshots of the trades at time of entry.
Would greatly appreciate if you guys could advise me on your views of my entries and analysis and whether you would have taken the trade.

Trade 1 GBPJPY H1 Entry:
2014.12.17 14:00 (LO + 4hrs) - BUY

Analysis:

Entry: H1 TDI Green crossed above red, 50 and MBL at 2nd Blue APB. Classic TMS cross.
Higher Timeframe (H4): MTF TDI is in agreement (Green above Red). PA bounce off EMA 200
Exit: Loss exit at -25 pips when H1 candle closed as Red APB candle.

(Screenshots at time of entry attached)

Trade 2 EURJPY H1 Entry: 2014.12.18 10:00 (LO) - SELL

Analysis:

Entry: H1 LO Continuation trade. LO candle crossed below Frankfurt candle low. H1 TDI in agreement (Green strongly crossed yellow and 50 below Red)
Higher Timeframe (H4): H4 TDI stepping down with H4 PA as PRCF formation with pullback candle and inside bar previously.
Exit: Loss exit at -35 pips when H1 candle closed as Blue APB candle.

Trade 3 GBPNZD H1 Entry: 2014.12.19 14:00 (LO + 4hrs) - SELL

Analysis:

Entry: H1 TDI green crossed red and yellow below 50. Classic TMS Sell Signal. H1 PA previous candles were Triple Tops and pullback candles = Sell.
Entered at H1 TDI Cross at 2nd Red APB Candle.
Higher Timeframe (H4): H4 TDI is in agreement (Green below Red for sell)
Exit: Hit Stop loss at -50 pips and in next hour H1 TDI Green sharply crossed above Yellow and Red for BUY.

Since the indicator repaints itself throughout the live candle, the APB color and TDI cross could change upon candle close. A strong TMS cross at time of entry may turn out to be a bounce off the red. Does this seem to be a problem for you guys? How do you guys overcome it?

Thanks in advance for your replies guys. I greatly appreciate it..!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPY -2014.12.17 - Wed - 2nd APB - LOSS.jpg
Size: 1.5 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPY -2014.12.16 10.00 - Thurs - LO Cont - LOSS -35.png
Size: 26 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD - 2014.12.19 - 2nd APB - loss -50.jpg
Size: 1.2 MB

MrAussieFX Dec 19, 2014 9:14am | Post# 47380

1 Attachment(s)
GA M30 Sell Trade

Took this trade in the Asian session before going to work. Luckily, I could manage to see my 1st TP hit and moved my 2nd position SL to BE which eventually got hit while I was at work.

Click to Enlarge

Name: M30 sell entry and PT.png
Size: 305 KB

Kindest regards

© Forex Factory