Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622)

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 6:26pm | Post# 1

Trading Made Simple

1 Attachment(s)
Is that possible? Yes.

Years ago when I retired I was looking for something to do. I attended a free local presentation about trading FX. My mind said "We can do that and make money too... from the recliner"... so the torture began as happens to all newbies...

I bought one sure fire program for $2,300... saving $1,700 off the normal $4,000 price. Man... I'm on my way I thought. It was so difficult to understand and trade that I never made a dime... in fact I lost most of the time. When I called the companyit was all Greek to me... I thought a lot of good that 19 years of education is doing.

I said this is BS and went on to other systems. I switched to Demo trading for several years while studying old charts. What made them tick? Every method had quite a few rules, indicators...on & on.

I finally got fed up with them all... remembering the thoughts years before of "I can do this". Then why was I getting my butt kicked on a regular basis... so frustrating.

I wanted a method that was simple, worked on all timeframes, simple rules, few indicators.... that when looking at my simple chart it just shouted out what I needed to do and developed a method that is 70-80%+ wins for me on a regular basis. It took over 2 years to develop this method. I worked hard... late nights and weekends to. I was so hungry for success.

I hate trading 5min-15min-30min charts. Why? You have to monitor each trade from beginning to end and hope and pray you made a correct entry. I only trade 1hr charts during the the 1st 3 hours of the USA OPEN and 4hr trades at night. I check for set ups at 10pm Pacific,2am and close all 4 hour trades by 6am Pacific.... You ever woke in the morning popping on your puter and find you made 150 pips while you slept... guaranteed to put a smile on your face and a skip in your step.

I post a lot of training charts to drive it into your brains what to look for and how easy it can be... Just open your eyes, brain and pay attention and you'll be making pips soon...

You'll learn down the road that most of the stuff you have learned in the past is crap. I did. The list of rules in most methods will keep most dizzy... never building confidence... without confidence in your entries and exits you have nothing worth while.

We have a group of great traders who have been trading this method for 6-8 months already who will help you jumping in to answer your questions too.

I am very protectful of all our members. We don't have a stressful thread... no name calling allowed. I'll delete anyone who starts any problems. If you have a problem PM me and don't post it. If your not happy... please move on quietly. I'd do the same for you. You want Stress Free learning... come join us...

Really can't understand something... PM me your phone number and best time to call and I'll clear it up for you looking at an FXDD Demo chart so we are looking at the same chart.

You will need a MT4 platform to use our progam.

The key to this method is the Traders Dynamic Index indicator for entries and exits. I also use a Stochastics (8,3,3) indicator. It is ONLY used to confirm direction. Nothing else.

We only use Heiken Ashi candles... that's important.

We want you to be an active member asking questions, posting charts and making observations when possible.

Start trading a Demo account until you build your confidence and only then consider switching to a live account...

Disregard template posted below and see updates... Read the complete thread BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS... YOU WON'T BE SORRY

See post #25 on page 2 for indicators...

Latest update: PAGE 11, Post # 156... thanks Cliff
Another update by Numb3rs - 4/29 - Pg 48, post 713
UPDATE: See post #25
See post 14 & 15 for TDI & HA (APB) candles.
#1 best 5 ma tdi.tpl

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 6:28pm | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
1st Trading Chart... Note on the TDI showing your entry set ups... green crossing red enter on that new PA candle...
Click to Enlarge

Name: u-chf.gif
Size: 33 KB

Divergence Apr 25, 2011 6:38pm | Post# 3

what happened craigs stoc method didnt work?

Forexcube Apr 25, 2011 6:46pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Hi eelfranz

Your statements sounds logically and emotionally correct.

I wish you success & happiness!

Forexcube

Best of luck!

Name:  good-luck.jpg
Views: 1251828
Size:  18 KB

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 6:49pm | Post# 5

Divergence,

That was just one of many methods we discussed. Folks were getting confused by mixing up rules from different methods so this thread will only be about the 5 method.

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 7:01pm | Post# 6

Entries and exits...

We Enter a trade when green crosses red on the TDI at the beginning of that candle... If it's candle 3 or more don't enter... find another trade set up. The only exception is if green bounces off red and continues... it's ok to re-enter on the bounce...

Exit your trade when the green TDI line goes flat, starts to hook over or makes a check mark reversal.

If you add other things it will influence your decisions... usually to your detrament. Don't try to complicate it thinking it can't be this easy.

Important to study TDI entries on old charts, any time frame... Give yourself a chance and trade it like it's layed out...

bigjim1958 Apr 25, 2011 7:04pm | Post# 7

New Thread!

Hi Big E:
Congrats on the new thread, I'm sure it will help people keep from becoming confused. Thanks for all that you give to this forum and good health.

Jim

go4pips Apr 25, 2011 7:05pm | Post# 8

Eelfranz

Congrats on the move and much additional success to all involved now and in the future! Susan~

michaelwen Apr 25, 2011 7:11pm | Post# 9

check in.........

Rille Apr 25, 2011 7:24pm | Post# 10

Template

1 Attachment(s)
Could you please upload your template again cause this is how it looks when I loaded it on my chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 50 KB

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 7:32pm | Post# 11

I prefer to trade the 4hr charts at night. My broker posts new 4 hr candles at 10pm my time (Pacific), 2am my time and 6am my time.

My page when I open up my charts has 8 open charts. I just glance at the TDI for set ups when the new candle opens... If I see a set up... green just crossing red I'll take the trade, turn off the puter and go to bed. Four hours later (1:50am) my alarm goes off for the new candles and I take a peek... if I see a new set up I'll enter and go back to bed with the last alarm at 5:50am my time. I close all trades at that time and go back to sleep... There are enough set ups in a normal week to make 200-500 pips... Stress is zero...

If I do any day trading I'll use 1hr charts at news time. Any method and any timeframes are difficult and fast on the 5-15 min charts. That's where most traders get taken to the slaughter and the dealers know it which puts the odds in their favor...

I hate to monitor charts anyway. Even if I scalp the market I use 4hr charts with success....

4hr charts have less noise, less head fakes, less influence by any news. Just has a lot of benefits...

The key to building confidence is to study old charts... look at the TDI moves and how it looks on PA so every time you see that same set up you will know your odds for success are high.

Vanaris Apr 25, 2011 7:36pm | Post# 12

Thanks

Big thanks to you BigE for all the help ! ! !

Forexcube Apr 25, 2011 7:38pm | Post# 13

May be this could be a help for the TDI & Heikin Ashi

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Systems...mics/TDI_1.pdf

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 7:47pm | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
OK...

TDI Red Green.mq4

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 7:54pm | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
Ok... HA Candles
Synergy_APB.ex4

Forexcube Apr 25, 2011 7:57pm | Post# 16

4 Attachment(s)
I don't know if it's right.

Trial Version.

Need another Heikin Ashi Indicator, please.
Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4
Heiken Ashi.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD, M5, 2011 April 26.jpg
Size: 283 KB
#0 best 5 ma tdi.trial version.tpl

ES Trader Apr 25, 2011 7:57pm | Post# 17

Could you please upload your template again cause this is how it looks when I loaded it on my chart
Mine looks same. I just see the moving Average

eelfranz Apr 25, 2011 7:58pm | Post# 18

Forexcube Apr 25, 2011 8:00pm | Post# 19

OK
Hi Numb3rs!

Could you upload an*.mq4-file please?

Thanks!

Fxcube

Numb3rs Apr 25, 2011 8:01pm | Post# 20

eelfranz is it possible to move the indicators so they are all in the first post?

Thanks!

© Forex Factory