Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   MT4 Order Plugin: Trade by lines with risk based lot sizing (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/281772-mt4-order-plugin-trade-by-lines-with-risk)

icpp May 23, 2020 1:27pm | Post# 1221

Does anyone else have the issue where you cannot move the orders? I try to set up a buy limit and the lines appear on the chart but i cant move them anywhere like they are locked. Is there a setting or something i am missing here?

eldritch Jun 9, 2020 7:29am | Post# 1222

HELP! I've installed Easy Order and it all works fine. Just testing it out in a demo account with Ģ1000 and whatever stop size or risk I enter it says Buy / Sell order failed: Not Enough Money. The lot sizes it's trying to place are 0.1 - 0.3 and it's still failing. I've been placing test orders using MT4's interface with higher lot sizes so I'm completely stumped why it isn't working. Anyone have any suggestions?

eldritch Jun 12, 2020 4:45am | Post# 1223

Okay, I've installed it on MT4 running on a Mac. All fine, except when I click on the dropdown to place an order, the ONLY option is NEW ORDER. This might be quite cool for Peter Hook fans, but it's pretty useless as a lot calculating MT4 script.

artie1 Jun 15, 2020 12:46pm | Post# 1224

hi guys, just downloaded the zip file, installed all indicators and scripts correctly, dll in library,cant get anything to Launch, when I drag a script on the chart its saying this version is under testing, when I launch the easyorder undi nothing happens, must be doing something wrong cheers

amir.gha Jun 23, 2020 6:51am | Post# 1225

Hi
Would you please help me to clear below error?

This version is under testing..

Shabs19 Jun 23, 2020 8:01am | Post# 1226

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Would you please help me to clear below error? This version is under testing..
11. Message "This version is under testing"
A. Press F3 to open Global variables List, press Add and type in and save the following...
B. "EO_ALLOWTRADING"....and set the value to "1"
C. "EO_NOCONFIRMATION"....and set the value to "1"
D. "EO_ORDERCOUNT"....and set the value to "4"
You only need to have the EO Indi from the Indicators file dropped onto 1 chart only for the Script
to work once you have added the lines into GLOBAL VARIABLES.

EasyOrder_Installation_README.txt

amir.gha Jun 25, 2020 8:23am | Post# 1227

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} 11. Message "This version is under testing" A. Press F3 to open Global variables List, press Add and type in and save the following... B. "EO_ALLOWTRADING"....and set the value to "1" C. "EO_NOCONFIRMATION"....and set the value to "1" D. "EO_ORDERCOUNT"....and set the value to "4" You only need to have the EO Indi from the Indicators file dropped onto 1 chart only for the Script to work once you have added the lines into GLOBAL VARIABLES. {file}
Dear Shabs
Many thanks for your kind support. But it is not working! I copied 4 files to Scripts, DLL file to liberary and ex4 to indicator directory. And 3 lines scripts in global variables.
All steps one by one is done. and it is not working! I am confused.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Global Va.PNG
Size: 11 KB

Shabs19 Jun 25, 2020 11:21am | Post# 1228

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Dear Shabs Many thanks for your kind support. But it is not working! I copied 4 files to Scripts, DLL file to liberary and ex4 to indicator directory. And 3 lines scripts in global variables. All steps one by one is done. and it is not working! I am confused. {image}
Final steps apparently missed out on the text doc.

Go to Tools tab > Charts Tab , tick "Show Trade Levels"

Tools tab >Expert Advisors Tab tick "Allow automated trading" & "Allow DLL imports"

Global variables setting looks OK, now drag the Easy Order Script onto a chart. You can set a hotkey also.

I have tested this on a clean install on a new demo platform

Click to Enlarge

Name: Easy Order MT4.png
Size: 254 KB

Amended the text doc:
EasyOrder_Installation_README.txt

amir.gha Jun 25, 2020 12:00pm | Post# 1229

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Final steps apparently missed out on the text doc. Go to Tools tab > Charts Tab , tick "Show Trade Levels" Tools tab >Expert Advisors Tab tick "Allow automated trading" & "Allow DLL imports" Global variables setting looks OK, now drag the Easy Order Script onto a chart. You can set a hotkey also. I have tested this on a clean install on a new demo platform {image} Amended the text doc: {file}
I am so appreciated to have your support. I have forgotten to tell you expert adviser and The trade level check mark was done before.
Now easy trader is working on Demo Account correctly. But it is not working in Real Account! Is it possible that broker stopped it?
Name:  charts.JPG
Views: 403
Size:  32 KB
Name:  Experts advisor.JPG
Views: 401
Size:  38 KB

Shabs19 Jun 25, 2020 5:41pm | Post# 1230

{quote} I am so appreciated to have your support. I have forgotten to tell you expert adviser and The trade level check mark was done before. Now easy trader is working on Demo Account correctly. But it is not working in Real Account! Is it possible that broker stopped it? {image} {image}
I don't know about any broker stopping it. It's working on your Demo so do the same settings, should work.

I am using an earlier version of Easy Order on my Live account, so don't really want to mess anything up.

amir.gha Jun 25, 2020 9:19pm | Post# 1231

{quote} I don't know about any broker stopping it. It's working on your Demo so do the same settings, should work. I am using an earlier version of Easy Order on my Live account, so don't really want to mess anything up.
Dear Shabs
Would it be possible to share the earlier version file? Maybe it is working on my account!

amir.gha Jun 26, 2020 2:51am | Post# 1232

{quote} I don't know about any broker stopping it. It's working on your Demo so do the same settings, should work. I am using an earlier version of Easy Order on my Live account, so don't really want to mess anything up.
Dear Shabs
Would you please share your Meta trader source file to install it? Maybe the problem is related to it!
Share the source file link please

furgz1129 Jun 28, 2020 12:27pm | Post# 1233

Just trying to understand this correctly. This risk field if i set it to 5, it means that the position open will be 5 percent risk of my account?

Daccer Jun 28, 2020 4:26pm | Post# 1234

{quote} Dear Shabs Many thanks for your kind support. But it is not working! I copied 4 files to Scripts, DLL file to liberary and ex4 to indicator directory. And 3 lines scripts in global variables. All steps one by one is done. and it is not working! I am confused. {image}

I never put order count to anything other than 1. Risk is in percent so if you put a 5 in there it is a 5% risk, if you have it set to risk, otherwise as it says it is in lots. I recommend taking many demo trades before attaching it to a real money account.

samorai Jul 1, 2020 6:28pm | Post# 1235

Hi
I have the same problem it works perfectly on a demo account but on a real it just says this version is under testing
I am so confused what to do
please help me
would you please share a source that is possible to compile and check the error
or share us any other version
thanks

rover99x Aug 11, 2020 8:34am | Post# 1236

{quote} Hi I have the same problem it works perfectly on a demo account but on a real it just says this version is under testing I am so confused what to do please help me would you please share a source that is possible to compile and check the error or share us any other version thanks
EAs can, and often are, be written to just work on Demo and not on a real account! Or as some who write them here for free, is to make them time-limited...........

Kenneth Aug 11, 2020 7:33pm | Post# 1237

Hello everyone and Grandmaster Sangmane! Excuse my English (google translator ...) I have been using your plugin for years, all perfect, no problem, but 2 weeks ago, something has changed! The plugin does not respect the risk-based management option, move stop line and dramatically increase risk, never respect 1% risk. I insist; plugin work perfect for years, i am very confused, canīt work, please help. Has anyone had this same problem for 2 weeks? Can the world coronavirus crisis affect this ?, brutal increase in spread, swap and other things?...
Hi All,

Apologies if this appears twice - it is my second attempt at a reply.

I have had this script installed across various computers & brokers (both demo & live) for a number of years and never experienced any issues, although I haven't really used it much. The only changes I have made are to the line colours, due to my chart colours & less-than-perfect colour vision !

I was sure it was calculating risk% correctly, but on testing today it is not. It appears to be assuming that my accounts are in USD (they are actually in AUD). I haven't checked the code to see if I can figure out whether there is a currency conversion in there. So, in the meantime, if I wish to use the risk based option, I will just adjust my risk% to USD (eg: 2% risk AUD * approx 0.70 (AUDUSD) = 1.4% risk USD).

RE: DEMO vs LIVE accounts. Again, I have never had this issue, but I do recall messages about this quite some time ago (don't remember the solution). For those with this issue, I would suggest re-installing the latest version package (scroll back to find) or scrolling (may be a long way) to find answer.

Cheers,
Kenneth
(Aus)

© Forex Factory