Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT4 Order Plugin: Trade by lines with risk based lot sizing (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=281772)

ekud87 Dec 11, 2016 8:52pm | Post# 1121

{quote} Hi MJ12, I see that you use Black on White color scheme, and EO was designed in Green on Black color scheme. I hope I can release the new EO in the next week. In this version you can define the color of each lines. Regards, sangmane

Please add risk based on money

Thank you very much for your work, this script is an excellent tool

acelfx Dec 15, 2016 5:51am | Post# 1122

how much accuracy of this system?

Pipskateer Dec 19, 2016 7:56am | Post# 1123

Sangmane. Just wanted to say a huge thankyou for this excellent tool. In combination with a slightly adapted fib tool to display risk/reward distances I am able to quickly consider and then place trades even on lowertimeframe charts with a few mouse moves & clicks and no tedious calculations. I couldnt trade the way I do without it. Thanks mate

That's an excellent use of the fib tool! I've set forex trading to the side for now, but I was using the fib tool in this exact same way for a few years.

papayaman Dec 19, 2016 11:29am | Post# 1124

Sangmane; awesome script. I have a problem though with it, when I use it in demo account it works fine but when I try to use it with live account it tell me "this version is under testing"
any ideas?

Thanks a lot

sabar786 Dec 19, 2016 4:44pm | Post# 1125

saying "this version is under testing"

please help

Cis Dec 22, 2016 8:23am | Post# 1126

Its not working under testing also

Shabs19 Dec 22, 2016 10:25am | Post# 1127

saying "this version is under testing" please help
All the answers are within the thread itself.......if you care to look for them

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...79#post8386779

This script will do it for you.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...94#post8247994

Cis Dec 23, 2016 12:56am | Post# 1128

1 Attachment(s)
I managed to get the thing to work but i having some problem, when i delete the blue line for the 1st order, subsequent order the blue line totally dissapear when i tried to place a new buy order. Only the red line(sl) is visible whenever i select the buy order. Anyone know how to get that blue line back??

Then i also keep getting this error stop loss invalid. Why do i keep getting this error??
Click to Enlarge

Name: image.png
Size: 408 KB

kamb Feb 18, 2017 9:15am | Post# 1129

Great Job, thanks for this awesome script

krisr Feb 22, 2017 9:14am | Post# 1130

Everytime I change the order type or move a line the script pop comes up. How do I stop that and what options should be checked on/off in the script pop up?

maddog72 May 17, 2017 7:02am | Post# 1131

This is fantastic tool for swing traders but needs a few extras for day traders. Here goes,

1 - Break even button set to a variable depending on pair traded. From -5 to + 5 full pips
2- Flatten all. Closes all open positions.
3- Flatten 50. Be able to take off 50 % or some other % of the trade
4- Be able to auto break even in 2 modes
1= break even at x pips 2= break even x pips % of the trade off.
I trade in 2 modes break even at 8-10 pips and also take off 50 % at 10 but leave stop at original position so as to be at break even. This second mode would really need to consider the pip setting of the stop to take off the first 50% of the position. I hope my explanation is clear,
5- Trail behind prev bar 1 to 5 bars behind / OR trail x pips behind moving average x timeframe.

its fantastic to be able position size on the fly. I have been using it now for 6 months and loving it. But one really needs to add and subtract ie why institutions they say "working a position" This certainly is able to give us retail traders and edge. As if your either in or out you need to be 70% right to win long term which is a pretty tough ask and the reason most fail.

Is this software open code. Could someone code this for me at a reasonable price or could it be done myself with some study.If someone knows of software to do what I am asking please point me in this direction aswell.

Thanks again for this great software. I have had the joy when adding to my position due to the fact of small stops. The broker called me to stop adding Ha ha and that was with using easy order

dorst Jun 15, 2017 9:01am | Post# 1132

hello guys love this tool but is there a way to put off the take profit level so i only have a stoploss and a entry im trading news and need to be quik to enter the levels and this take profit leave me using to much time to adjust it thanks for advance !

hadi.t Jul 3, 2017 6:12am | Post# 1133

1 Attachment(s)
Hello friends
I need an EA which takes double pending order just by one click . .

easy order is great but it's not fast enough for scalping ..

I also got an EA that takes double sell or buy , can anybody add pending orders to this EA ?
Masood Auto Trade control.ex4

SniperNZ Sep 27, 2017 4:40pm | Post# 1134

Hi Sangmane,

I just wanted to say thank you for making this plugin , its exactly what i wanted and it makes setting my trades on different pairs with different pip values so simple!...i love it!...thank you sooooo much for making this!...using the risk factor only and the plugin does the rest, its great!

Cheers
Sniper

JonoWatty Sep 27, 2017 8:37pm | Post# 1135

This plugin is just what I've been looking for!! But...has anyone worked out how to run this on a Mac?
Cheers

owneroxxor Sep 29, 2017 10:36am | Post# 1136

1 Attachment(s)
I'am getting this message when I drag to my chart:

This version is under testing...

What I have to do?
Name:  1.PNG
Views: 2072
Size:  8 KB

owneroxxor Sep 29, 2017 2:46pm | Post# 1137

1 Attachment(s)
FIXED this Testing version message downloading this version:

EasyOrder_2015.04.22.zip

Now I'am getting this error

[EDIT]: IT WORKS ONLY IN DEMO ACCOUNT. How to make it work in the live?
Name:  1.PNG
Views: 2059
Size:  13 KB

sabar786 Oct 1, 2017 6:33pm | Post# 1138

script has stopped working....any solution plz?

Foxtrod89 Oct 3, 2017 12:21pm | Post# 1139

Seems like not working at all! Any suggestions? MT4 v 4 1090

enochben Nov 6, 2017 6:27pm | Post# 1140

just curious - was the new updated version ever released?

© Forex Factory