Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT4 Order Plugin: Trade by lines with risk based lot sizing (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=281772)

alizali Aug 2, 2016 7:51am | Post# 1081

1 Attachment(s)
any solution for this?
Name:  message.png
Views: 2998
Size:  10 KB

countex Aug 6, 2016 7:52am | Post# 1082

{quote} , Hi, put on this GV setting in the script, then do the GVCheck, it will be a " no setting" prompt , put the GVset script next, it should prompt setting ok. Now u should be able to utilise for the trade setup. regards.... {file} {file}
I was getting the same error as everyone on a live account.
The solution I found is GVCheck from post 1008.

Thank you OP for a great tool.

subthanos Aug 29, 2016 3:28am | Post# 1083

Sangmane what a great script! This is exactly what I have been looking for you are a lifesaver.

I know you must be very busy but I was wondering if there is any way you could show me how to make the Red stop loss line have a fixed amount of pips relative to the percentage risk chosen. For example when the script generates a market order, the lot size is calculated by a fixed stop loss of 5.8 pips (line could be fixed or an option to input stop loss in pips).

Awaken Sep 21, 2016 8:00am | Post# 1084

I would really appreciate if the EA could show somewhere the number of pips we're moving the SL or TP when using the tool.
Any change of getting this simple add-on?

regards

winnrtrader Sep 26, 2016 9:22am | Post# 1085

I added EO_ORDERCOUNT = 2 to global variables but EO does not take two trades simultaneously. Anyone know what the hitch may be? It works fine otherwise.

EnkiJr Oct 4, 2016 9:58am | Post# 1086

From Canada to Indonesia...
- Hi Sangmane... we, all the readers / traders are thankful to you for the sharing of your creations...
there is nothing on the web, as simple and easy, as your old (Apr7, 2010) HiddenSL for MT4...
- http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...68#post9107568

I see from your profile that you still visit forexfactory.com ...
- please let me know what will it take for you to upgrade HiddenSL to HiddenSL$TP ?
- or is your MT4 Order Plugin: Trade by lines with risk based lot sizing...
already has the HiddenSL$TP functionality ?

Thank you,
- EnkiJr

sangmane Oct 4, 2016 11:38am | Post# 1087

From Indonesia to Canada...
- Hi EnkiJr, Easy Order doesn't have hidden sl/tp functionality. I'll code a hidden sl/tp EA and post here later today.

Thank you,
- sangmane

winnrtrader Oct 4, 2016 12:17pm | Post# 1088

Sangmane,
If it's not too much to ask, can you please look at my post 1085 I can't figure why it doesnt work?
Thanks so much!

EnkiJr Oct 4, 2016 12:52pm | Post# 1089

Sangmane,
- there are a few brilliant coders (their creations) I came across in my trading venture, whose goodness of sharing, helped me to put together my trading system... and you are one of them...

- I am not a coder, just a user of information / technologies graciously sherd with the world by the creators...
Trust one day I will be able to personally say THANK YOU to you all ...

Thank you Sangmane,
- EnkiJr

Ato Oct 4, 2016 2:07pm | Post# 1090

From Indonesia to Canada... - Hi EnkiJr, Easy Order doesn't have hidden sl/tp functionality. I'll code a hidden sl/tp EA and post here later today. Thank you, - sangmane
Hi Wizard! tis been a while
Enjoy ur day
:agree:

sangmane Oct 4, 2016 3:29pm | Post# 1091

Sangmane, If it's not too much to ask, can you please look at my post 1085 I can't figure why it doesnt work? Thanks so much!
Hi winnrttrade, I'll take a look at the order count problem tomorrow

sangmane Oct 4, 2016 3:31pm | Post# 1092

{quote} Hi Wizard! tis been a while Enjoy ur day :agree:
Tiiiimm, enjoy your flight

winnrtrader Oct 4, 2016 4:07pm | Post# 1093

Sangmane,
The order count problem fixed itself when I changed brokers. Just wanted to let you know so you don't waste your precious time.
But I'm glad I grabbed your attention because I can't tell you what a boon you are to us traders. Thanks for all you do for us! Ain't nothing better than nifty little easy order!

faroutxxx Oct 5, 2016 6:27am | Post# 1094

I want an order placed without a TP and without having to remove the blue TP line manually all the time.

Anyone know how I can remove the TP line from getting drawn on automatically? So when I select an order I want that the TP (take profit) line doesnt appear automatically.

removing line 72 doesnt work. Any ideas?

Line 72: else DrawLine("TP",ticket,tp);

sangmane Oct 6, 2016 6:33pm | Post# 1095

1 Attachment(s)
@EnkiJr
HiddenSLTP.ex4

EnkiJr Oct 6, 2016 8:27pm | Post# 1096

Sangmane...
- much anticipated and much appreciated...
Thank you! -You are on my list of good people...

pmus2015 Oct 18, 2016 5:09am | Post# 1097

Sangmane. Just wanted to say a huge thankyou for this excellent tool. In combination with a slightly adapted fib tool to display risk/reward distances I am able to quickly consider and then place trades even on lowertimeframe charts with a few mouse moves & clicks and no tedious calculations. I couldnt trade the way I do without it.
Thanks mate

arezab Oct 24, 2016 8:04am | Post# 1098

Dear Sangmane,

can you create this tool for MT5 also?

ekud87 Nov 7, 2016 1:44pm | Post# 1099

It is possible to use in backtest?

capoeira Nov 7, 2016 4:19pm | Post# 1100

Dear Sangmane, can you create this tool for MT5 also?
+1

© Forex Factory