Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT4 Order Plugin: Trade by lines with risk based lot sizing (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=281772)

sheepy Oct 9, 2015 9:18am | Post# 1001

Hi Sangmane,

thank You for this plugin, its exxelent. Best plugin ever :-)
I would like to ask if its possible also to add this feature : Put pending orders over weekend. So the plugin would just remeber the values of pending order and when market opens on Monday, pending order will be activated.
Thank You and I appreciate Your efforts a lot

maxximuz Oct 13, 2015 9:46am | Post# 1002

Hi,

I encounter problem with the EO script, I tried set the EO_ALLOWTRADING with value 1 at the Global Variables but still I get the message "This Version is under testing"

am running on MT4 Version 4.0 Build 890 with Window 8.1

Please help.

thank you

Pipskateer Oct 19, 2015 9:46am | Post# 1003

1 Attachment(s)
I am directing several people to this thread to use this EXCELLENT indicator and script combination. I know Sangmane is very busy and has been gracious enough to share this wonderful software solution with the ForexFactory community free of charge. For that, I'm sure we are ALL very appreciative!

That said, for someone just now coming to this thread, the process for installing this solution and figuring out which files to use is a bit unclear. So, I have taken the liberty of archiving the most current updated files (Sandmane's updates through 5/1/2015) into a single zip file along with some simple instructions on how to install and use it. Please find the archive attached.

THANK YOU, Sangmane, for all you've done! This technology should be STANDARD in MT4... Hats off to you!
EasyOrder_ALLUPDATES_2015.05.01.zip

sangmane Oct 23, 2015 6:48pm | Post# 1004

I am directing several people to this thread to use this EXCELLENT indicator and script combination. I know Sangmane is very busy and has been gracious enough to share this wonderful software solution with the ForexFactory community free of charge. For that, I'm sure we are ALL very appreciative! That said, for someone just now coming to this thread, the process for installing this solution and figuring out which files to use is a bit unclear. So, I have taken the liberty of archiving the most current updated files (Sandmane's updates through 5/1/2015)...

Dickxy Oct 29, 2015 12:43pm | Post# 1005

Hi sangmane
thanks for your indi unfortunately when I load it onto a chart I get a "This version is under testing" message?

clint2008 Oct 30, 2015 8:54am | Post# 1006

Hi Sangmane,

Idownloaded the latest zip file EasyOrder_ALLUPDATES_2015.05.01and installed as per instructions EasyOrderEasyOrder_Installation_README.txt.
When i drag the indy to the chart it doesn't giva a popup, but it is instantly removed (no errors MT 4 build 902)
2015.10.30 13:22:59.471 Custom indicator EasyOrder GBPUSD,M15: loaded successfully
2015.10.30 13:22:59.471 Custom indicator EasyOrder GBPUSD,M15: removed
No popup showed up.

Then i tried it also with the zipfiles from post 1 and that didn't help also but with error
2015.10.30 13:51:51.746 Expert 'EasyOrder' is not custom indicator and will be removed
2015.10.30 13:51:51.746 Custom indicator EasyOrder GBPUSD,M15: removed

dazzdude Oct 30, 2015 10:50am | Post# 1007

Hi sangmane thanks for your indi unfortunately when I load it onto a chart I get a "This version is under testing" message?
Yes, I get the same?

fxtracer Oct 30, 2015 11:23am | Post# 1008

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I encounter problem with the EO script, I tried set the EO_ALLOWTRADING with value 1 at the Global Variables but still I get the message "This Version is under testing" am running on MT4 Version 4.0 Build 890 with Window 8.1 Please help. thank you
, Hi, put on this GV setting in the script, then do the GVCheck, it will be a " no setting" prompt , put the GVset script next, it should prompt setting ok. Now u should be able to utilise for the trade setup. regards....
GVCheck.ex4
GVSet.mq4

dazzdude Oct 30, 2015 11:29am | Post# 1009

{quote} , Hi, put on this GV setting in the script, then do the GVCheck, it will be a " no setting" prompt , put the GVset script next, it should prompt setting ok. Now u should be able to utilise for the trade setup. regards.... {file} {file}

dazzdude Oct 30, 2015 12:04pm | Post# 1010

{quote} thanks :-)
I love it.

Be awesome if on this version a GV could be added to not draw the arrow and tp/sl markers

decades Nov 1, 2015 1:57am | Post# 1011

I made it to step 8 in the instructions ..when I click the hotkey.. ..alt 0..... .a.pop up window come up ..Custom Indicator- EasyOrde Ind....is that right so far?
apologize for my lack of computer skills.. I click on ok but no lines appear

made a mistake , went back and removed hotkey for EasyOrder indicators (above)

went to navigator> scripts > set hot key for easy order and not the other three ( EO close , EO draw ,EO submit)

when I hit hot key now I get pop up box that says Script-easy order

not getting the easy order pop up box to appear as it should

decades Nov 3, 2015 3:54am | Post# 1012

tools>options > EA's > allow dll imports

so now get easy order pop up box and the lines to come up , but when I try to submit a buy/sell stop order I get ....Alert sell stop order failed invalid stops

mortentrap Nov 3, 2015 6:54pm | Post# 1013

Great script!

Is there a way to remove the confirmation tab and execute the trade directly, to save time when scalping?

reykuizon Nov 4, 2015 2:15am | Post# 1014

Mortentrap, read the instruction!!!!

mortentrap Nov 4, 2015 3:37am | Post# 1015

Mortentrap, read the instruction!!!!
oh yeah, i found it now

zzmadd Nov 11, 2015 2:49am | Post# 1016

Hi,
I'm looking to modify the distance of the drawn SL, TP and STOP orders levels.
I tried modifying an old EasyOrder_Draw.mq4 file available in this thread but then the script doesn't work anymore.
Basically Easy Order, out of the box, draws the 3 lines using the ATR of the time frame.
I would like to use instead a fixed number of pips, Sangmane described how to do this at Page 9 of this thread, but probably I need a current EasyOrder_Draw.mq4 file.
Can anyone, or Sangmane help me on this?

Thanks a lot for the reply and for the free plugin!

MJ12 Nov 12, 2015 6:12pm | Post# 1017

Thanks for the Amazng Plugin. Unfortunately i can't use the update as i have to use White chart backgrounds and can't see the yellow entry line or its corresponding value clearly enough in the heat of battle due to the yellow color on the white background. It would be perfect if i could just change this one thing or there was a version with a darker entry line color. Was really looking forward to auto TP's and multiple orders! Hope something can be done but back to the old version for now. Thanks Sangmane - you have certainly made my life and many others a lot easier.

MJ12 Nov 13, 2015 4:55am | Post# 1018

Hi sangmane thanks for your indi unfortunately when I load it onto a chart I get a "This version is under testing" message?
This solved this issue for me.

To allow trading in real account, add Global Variable "EO_ALLOWTRADING" and set it to 1.
Please see screenshot in post #1

To do this you press F3 in MT4 and add the variable on the global variables popup box.

Surgefx Nov 14, 2015 9:23am | Post# 1019

Can the pairs on which order should be executed be entered. I mean Multi-pair entry function.

winnrtrader Nov 16, 2015 10:41am | Post# 1020

Sangmane,
Just writing to express my utter gratitude. This is the most thrilling piece of code ever written, for me at least. May the force be with you!

© Forex Factory