Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   M&W-Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=276971)

vincentj Feb 21, 2019 9:56pm | Post# 1641

nice M trade setup on usd/chf on 12.08.13 {image}
@ djmoloy71

Could you assist me where i can find the indicators & Template to download as I am now learning how to understand the Maker Maker movements.

Thank You, Awaiting your reply.

Blasterh22 Feb 22, 2019 3:53am | Post# 1642

{quote} @ djmoloy71 Could you assist me where i can find the indicators & Template to download as I am now learning how to understand the Maker Maker movements. Thank You, Awaiting your reply.
man I posted a link a post ago, you can find all of that there, and even more.

mtruefx Mar 14, 2019 5:22am | Post# 1643

I watched some of the material and they are mentioning a 5/13 crossover on the hour as being a powerfull signal. Can anyone please explain exactly what this is?

MadMig Mar 15, 2019 2:57am | Post# 1644

5/13 crossover refers to the crossover of the 5 and 13 EMAs on the 1hr timeframe.

mtruefx Mar 15, 2019 7:01am | Post# 1645

Thanks, have you tried this out yourself? I wonder if it's any good.. the strange thing is that I don't see anywhere in the material where they really talk about it.
I was thinking that these ema's should at least be in the templates if they are using them.

5/13 crossover refers to the crossover of the 5 and 13 EMAs on the 1hr timeframe.

Techanalyst Mar 15, 2019 10:06pm | Post# 1646

{quote} @ djmoloy71 Could you assist me where i can find the indicators & Template to download as I am now learning how to understand the Maker Maker movements. Thank You, Awaiting your reply.
If you want to trade like MM or professional traders, you do not need indicators. Just learn to read charts and candlesticks, get use to it, adapt to it. Trade safe.

milicentfx Mar 15, 2019 10:49pm | Post# 1647

{quote} If you want to trade like MM or professional traders, you do not need indicators. Just learn to read charts and candlesticks, get use to it, adapt to it. Trade safe.
Um...thanks for spamming....move along

Techanalyst Mar 16, 2019 2:41am | Post# 1648

{quote} Um...thanks for spamming....move along
Go away rookie.

milicentfx Mar 16, 2019 8:49am | Post# 1649

{quote} Go away rookie.
no offense intended. this thread is regarding a specific way of trading. if you or anybody shows up to a thread and disrespects, that's spam. not saying your trading is valid or not, simply that this isn't the place for your comment.

safe journey and green pips to you!

Techanalyst Mar 16, 2019 5:01pm | Post# 1650

{quote} no offense intended. this thread is regarding a specific way of trading. if you or anybody shows up to a thread and disrespects, that's spam. not saying your trading is valid or not, simply that this isn't the place for your comment. safe journey and green pips to you!
I did not disrespect anyone. I was strictly talking about indicators. That is a fact, indicators are lagging and useless. Trade safe.

milicentfx Mar 16, 2019 7:15pm | Post# 1651

{quote} I did not disrespect anyone. I was strictly talking about indicators. That is a fact, indicators are lagging and useless. Trade safe.
you as well!

MadMig Mar 18, 2019 9:40am | Post# 1652

Thanks, have you tried this out yourself? I wonder if it's any good.. the strange thing is that I don't see anywhere in the material where they really talk about it. I was thinking that these ema's should at least be in the templates if they are using them. {quote}
I don't trade btmm any more. Gave it a shot back when but it wasnt for me, dont even remember most of the material anymore. I just haven't bothered to unfollow this thread . Having said that I did pick up some useful stuff from Steve. I trend trade using the 13ema off the 4hr and using the 5min for tight entries which allows for capture of big moves with big RR and tight SLs. I'd messed around with trend trading and tried a lot of emas and liked the 13 after doing SMs course.

wajiappricot Apr 2, 2019 11:47am | Post# 1653

https://t.me/btmmasia

JOIN

coreylavish Apr 12, 2019 4:59am | Post# 1654

I have been searching for hours, and downloading various MQ4 templates but I can't find anything with the "Stop Hunt Box" ... Can anyone tell me where to find this indicator that will draw stop hunt boxes for me as seen in peoples screen shots??

Techanalyst Apr 12, 2019 7:30am | Post# 1655

2 Attachment(s)
I have been searching for hours, and downloading various MQ4 templates but I can't find anything with the "Stop Hunt Box" ... Can anyone tell me where to find this indicator that will draw stop hunt boxes for me as seen in peoples screen shots??
You don't need it. Just learn to see it for yourself on the candlestick charts. Trade safe.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDH1.png
Size: 42 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDM15.png
Size: 38 KB

Jgrindz Apr 26, 2019 3:30pm | Post# 1656

Is anyone still trading this successfully in 2019? If so who are you guys learning from besides this forum thread?
Yes

Ronald123 Jul 18, 2019 4:51am | Post# 1657

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

I've tried all the trading strategies of Jason Sweezey (and all the other 'Forex Gurus' on the internet) and the one
that works best for me personally is 'Strategy 2' of Jason Sweezey's 'Forex Trend Master'.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Fibonacci Strategy - 01.png
Size: 279 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Fibonacci Strategy - 02.png
Size: 279 KB

I'll just post the link here where you can download it for free (Manual, Indicators, Templates and Video Tutorials):

https://forexwinners.org/forex/forex-trend-master/

Just follow the instructions (manual/video's) to a T - don't start improvising or adding stuff - and you will become
a profitable trader. Your wins will be much more frequent than your losses and that's the definition of a winning strategy.

Wish you all the best!

Helperer Jan 14, 2020 9:32am | Post# 1658

Late reply but if u already have the mmm template, then u already have it. It just doesn't show up just when u add it to the chart. Needs time for it to start showing. Maybe sometimes even a day I don't know Y but just keep it on the chart n it will start showing up.

Helperer Jan 14, 2020 9:33am | Post# 1659

Btw guys, anyone using similar pivot indicator of mmm on mt5? I need one.

© Forex Factory