Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Price Action Trading with Indicators! The Freebie System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=276813)

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 12:10am | Post# 1

5 Attachment(s)
Very Easy System!! & SUPER Profitable!! If Traded Properly!!!

Why is it called "The Freebie Newbie System"? BECAUSE IT IS FREE & Newbie FRIENDLY!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREEN LINES are Buys....RED LINES are Sells in the pictures attached below!

YES THIS IS PRICE ACTION TRADING! HA Candles WILL CONFIRM ANY ....I REPEAT!!! ANY PRICE ACTION SETUP! If you have something to say about repainting indicators....READ MY OTHER THREAD! All ready went over all that BS with other people that DO NOT trade for a living and they do not know HOW TO USE a indicator properly! WE ARE NOT USING THE ZZ indicator or ZigZag indicator to ENTER THE TRADE!!

If you want to call me out on something/be rude or think i am wrong about something....LETS TAKE IT OUTSIDE THE THREAD,LIKE MEN!!(PM me)....Im sure i can PROVE to you how your wrong and im right!! I am here to HELP people not ARGUE WITH IMMATURE NEWBIES that dont know anything!! or IMMATURE OLD TRADERS that are stuck in there OLD WAYS!(Cant Teach an OLD DOG NEW TRICKS!) lol

Here is the LINK to the 1st Freebie System Thread: ~~~http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=276813
I must warn you people there trashed it with alot of the same questions so its full of BS questions that have been answered like 100 times over and over again!
BUT LOOK AT THE POLL!!~~~~ http://www.forexfactory.com/poll.php...lts&pollid=828 (Had over 300 votes, 86+%)

DO NOT post on this thread with questions about OTHER indicators ...THEY ARE NOT NEEDED! I DO NOT add other indicators then find new ones like other thread starters!!!DO NOT ask me if i trade this or if it is profitable! ...look at the other thread i started....ALL ANSWERS are there....DO NOT post asking for the indicators..DO NOT post asking others for indicators, PM THEM!!.IF you DO NOT know what is on my charts PM me...these indicators ARE FREE and CAN ALL be SEARCHED AND FOUND on this forum or any other forum about investing! KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN OF BS QUESTIONS!!!! PLEASE!!

** IF YOU DO ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU WILL BE PUT ON IGNORE!**

**What is a BS question you ask? ANY QUESTION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED MORE THEN ONE(1) TIME!**

INDICATORS
1) Stoch (10,3,3,...Simple, Close/Close) or pick your own!
2) Heiken Ashi (HA CANDLES!!)
3) ZZ Semafor
4) ZigZag
5) Pivot & Mid Pivot Points(Any Pivots WILL WORK!)
6) Daily Range Calculator

There are only 4 SIMPLE RULES!

DONT Trade with EMOTIONS!! If your SCARED TO LOSE MONEY....YOUR TOO SCARED TO MAKE MONEY!!

RULES:

SELL
Trade With The Trend
1) ZZ Semafor On TOP(Within 1-3 Candles)
2) Failed At Pivot
3) Stoch Crossed DOWN
4) HA Candle Closed RED
SL= Last High(ZZ Semafor Dot)
TP= 1:1-1:4(risk/reward) or Use Other Pivots(The Daily Range indicator will tell you what pivot to MAX PROFITS)
DONT BE GREEDY!

BUY
Trade With The Trend
1) ZZ Semafor On BOTTOM(Within 1-3 Candles)
2) Failed At Pivot
3) Stoch Crossed UP
4) HA Candle Closed GREEN
SL= Last Low(ZZ Semafor Dot)
TP= 1:1-1:4(risk/reward) or Use Other Pivots(The Daily Range indicator will tell you what pivot to MAX PROFITS)
DONT BE GREEDY!

Money Management/Break Even/Lot Size...etc......is up to YOU! The Freebie System will get you in the trades you just have to manage them properly!!
I will add the MM/BE/TSL and other parts of how i trade my system as this thread picks up.

*If you DO NOT KNOW what a "FAIL AT PIVOT" means.. GOOGLE it or look it up here on FF...or better yet...JUST DONT USE IT..my system WILL STILL WORK WITHOUT IT*

It can be used on ANY TF......ANY Session......ANY PAIR or STOCK!!....that is up to you and what you like to trade! The higher the TF the more pips....just as any other system! I use it on the M15 for Day Trading myself and i also use it on the H1-D1 for longer TERM TRADES! You Will Have Losing Trades....Nothing is 100%

Trend= More Pips
Counter Trend= Less Pips

For which way to trade, buy or sell......GO WITH A HIGHER TF TREND! HUH? WHAT? I dont understand?..........TREND is up to you, i look for higher highs or lower lows....TOO HARD? Then use a Moving Average or some kind of TREND indicator you are comfortable with like SuperTrend,TopTrend,Trend Strength,HMA,Parabolic SAR,A higher TFs HA CANDLE COLOR!!!...ETC...If you cant find the TREND...stick with your day job cause trend is not that hard...

Any questions look at my other thread for this system....I KNOW THE ANSWERS ARE IN IT! LOL....

Attached is the Indicators & BASIC TEMPLATES! YOU MUST ADD your Trend INDICATOR! If you do not want to use the MTF HA indicator!

************* Please Take The Poll On This Thread Or The First "Freebie" Thread & Please RATE MY THREAD************
Click to Enlarge

Name: fgbp.jpg
Size: 149 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbp.jpg
Size: 157 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd.jpg
Size: 84 KB
Money Management.zip
Freebie Newbie System.zip

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 12:47am | Post# 2

its a cracker, reminds me of "I spent most of my money on beer and women. The rest I wasted"

lol sounds about right

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 2:09am | Post# 3

Dredding thanks for your system, some examples will be appreciated!
Load the indicators on your chart...Watch your chart.......its very simple, The best way to learn to trade is to watch the charts and see how price acts.

Ezzy Jan 18, 2011 3:49am | Post# 4

Load the indicators on your chart...Watch your chart.......its very simple, The best way to learn to trade is to watch the charts and see how price acts.
Hi dredding

Whilst it is appreciated that you share your system with this community, perhaps more information on how to use the system would be appreciated, particularly by those newbies that are reading your thread.

I agree that screen time is a great way to learn, however in many occasions it is not that easy to trade profitably from just looking at chart with lines, and thus some further explanation to details would likely be appreciated by many.

Cheers

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 8:22am | Post# 5

The semafor indi do repaint even after few candle later

Once again.....all the BS traders telling people repainting is bad...Learn to use it RIGHT and its a GIFT!!

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 8:22am | Post# 6

Thanks I will keep an eye on it, if you get a chance posting a few examples would be nice.
Check out the new .tpl file i loaded and pick makes it way easier for you guys

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 8:24am | Post# 7

Hi dredding

Whilst it is appreciated that you share your system with this community, perhaps more information on how to use the system would be appreciated, particularly by those newbies that are reading your thread.

I agree that screen time is a great way to learn, however in many occasions it is not that easy to trade profitably from just looking at chart with lines, and thus some further explanation to details would likely be appreciated by many.

Cheers
Read quote above that should help

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 8:27am | Post# 8

Hi Dredding82, I've been trading for 2 years now and still I'm just not getting ahead, I would really like to trade full time but need some help, I'm testing out systems and programs and I've tried to setup my own trading system but I always seem to make it to complicated with all the indicators I add on. I really like your zigzag system, but how do I know when to enter and exit with your system or do I only go on pin candles? What do you combine it with on your charts? How do you know when the direction is going to change of the zigzag?
Looking...

Check out the quotes above that should answer those questions

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 8:29am | Post# 9

Hi

Thanks for your contribution to the forum. Yes, that will easy for you but not for the majority of people here asking for more details.
Would be so kind to be more specific about how to trade your system?

Meaning of each indicator, best time frame/s, best pairs, entry rules, exit rules.

We'll all appreciate that.
Rules are stated above in another quote, Pairs really dont matter neither does TF....each trader trades different TFs...want you need to ask YOURSELF is how long do you want to trade per day/week? How many pips do you want per trade? etc..... I tend to trade M15 for intraday and also H1-D1 for weekly and monthly trades

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 8:54am | Post# 10

Thanks I will keep an eye on it, if you get a chance posting a few examples would be nice.

Check first post....bet you didnt make those easy pips today. BUT GUESS WHAT!! you will now!!

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 9:59am | Post# 11

2 Attachment(s)
The red lines are where the zigzag gave me a heads up"zz dot" price bounced off of the fib pivot there was a red candle....The second pic is a few candles later both were not good for enter
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdchfm15.gif
Size: 29 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdchfm15-2.gif
Size: 26 KB

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 10:15am | Post# 12

the semafor repaints,and the zigzag lags,how can we fully profit from this?
Please read the past questions, yes it repaints but that is not your "trigger" to enter the trade it is just a heads up you might have a trade and how far it might go at the time of the trigger. Repainting indicators as i keep saying are LEADING INDICATORS.
This means they are made to repaint to tell you that there might be a enter soon...This is like looking at the reports that are about to come out and trading on the forcast instead of doing your homework.
By that i mean if you take past reports that have already been released eariler in the week,month,year you can tell if the forecast is going to be as they say. I do trade also with FA but TA is much more easier for intraday trading i use FA for longer term trades.

If you would put it on one of your charts and every time a candle closes check your chart, if all conditions are met as i stated on page 2 then mark it and check your charts later. You will have loss...nothing is 100% but your loss will be very small to your gains

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 10:50am | Post# 13

live trade just Took

1 Attachment(s)
Just took this live trade.....lets see already in profit SL is 51 pips my TP is 115 pips, If H1 changes for a sell signals i will move my TP for even more pips

Enter was 1.3419 SL 1.3466 TP 1.3303
Click to Enlarge

Name: live euro m15.gif
Size: 26 KB

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 11:07am | Post# 14

H1 changing

1 Attachment(s)
H1 euro is changing and looking for a good setup also now but too early to tell till after candle close
Click to Enlarge

Name: live euro h1.gif

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 12:03pm | Post# 15

Looks good

1 Attachment(s)
H1 just closed in 20 pips profit going to keep the trade and see if TP is hit with the Jap and Auzzie sessions. It will more then likey go since it needs to retrace some if not and i get a different signal i will open a buy.
Click to Enlarge

Name: live euro h1.gif

Cubbybgood Jan 18, 2011 12:12pm | Post# 16

Hi Dredding82,

I'm been a poster on this forum for over a year and I've posted systems as well.

I would like to thank you for your system. I think it has good premise. The reason I'm posting is that I couldn't agree more about what you've been saying about repainting. So people just don't understand that repainting indicators can actually been useful in trading if used correctly. My system threads are full of the same kind of complaints about repainting. I mean if one indicator out of the 5 in my system is repainting it's like all hells broken lose! It's ridiculous!

Anyway, I will test your system. Give it an honest try on top of modifying my own.

Note,
Your first post only has the template file. Did you accidentally remove the attached indicators?

Hang in there buddy, Posting on these forums can be a lot of work and also very irritating some times with some of the things that people say. Trust me though. This is still one of the nicest forums out there. I've had way worse things said to me on others.

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 12:37pm | Post# 17

Hi Dredding82,

I'm been a poster on this forum for over a year and I've posted systems as well.

I would like to thank you for your system. I think it has good premise. The reason I'm posting is that I couldn't agree more about what you've been saying about repainting. So people just don't understand that repainting indicators can actually been useful in trading if used correctly. My system threads are full of the same kind of complaints about repainting. I mean if one indicator out of the 5 in my system is repainting it's like all hells broken...
Thanks man! yea if people only really knew how to use the indicators then they wouldnt lose so much money. I wish people on here would understand every indicator was made for a reason and there is a proper way to use it but there always loaded on to these forums by newbies asking how to use them.
Then you have those guys that say and think they know it all but have been in forums trying to learn how to make profits for years and years but when there is a real system thats so simple it makes them mad they never thought of it.
hope you really do check out my system it does have small losses but you will be in all the big trends without a doubt if you follow the 4 rules which couldnt be more simple.

PS....my live trade is up 56 pips now, which started as a M15 but has moved to a H1 trade for even more pips i hope! bet that jerk is choking on it now lol

gogoprovost Jan 18, 2011 12:47pm | Post# 18

Is there something called a fib pivot point or do you mean the regular pivot points? I was looking at your method and it seems to have great R/R potential

Cubbybgood Jan 18, 2011 12:48pm | Post# 19

Thanks man! yea if people only really knew how to use the indicators then they wouldnt lose so much money. I wish people on here would understand every indicator was made for a reason and there is a proper way to use it but there always loaded on to these forums by newbies asking how to use them.
Then you have those guys that say and think they know it all but have been in forums trying to learn how to make profits but when there is a real system thats so simple it makes them mad they never thought of it.
hope you really do check out my system it...
There will be more people questioning your system and there for possibly more people that feel they have to state there mind about how to trade. Try to have patience with these people as they will try to prove that your system does not work even if it does.

Dredding82 Jan 18, 2011 12:51pm | Post# 20

There will be more people questioning your system and there for possibly more people that feel they have to state there mind about how to trade. Try to have patience with these people as they will try to prove that your system does not work even if it does.
Oh i know it works and really well....but if people keep doubting without trying it then im just going to pull the pics and everything and let people keep losing money while i make it. lol but im sure there will be alot of people saying it doesnt work or blah blah blah...if they would just look at what the indicators were made for then they would understand it works in ranging/trending markets any TF and any pair which is what you want in a complete trading system. But really thanks for your words of encouragement..

© Forex Factory