Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/27286-jackos-forex-house-of-pleasure-and-pain)

Danku Apr 21, 2010 4:15am | Post# 10821

All These F**Kin Posts

Guyz/Galz,

First of all, can we all please stop all these accusations.....marketing, Jacko this Jacko that...i need proof, he is a scam etc etc etc.......................we all need to come to agreement that if you follow Jackos style and trade based on his PF posting then you will never make it in this business.....................one should have a mind of their own to see what Jackos posts and check the setup and make an INDEPENDENT decision on whether to go in or out......................i am part of the PF Turtles since February 2010 and i must say i have made some loses and profits following what Jacko posted..............it is not a 100% profit system but you got to do your won analysis...................MAKE YOU OWN MIND UP AND DECIDE WHETHER TO TAKE THE TRADE OR NOT............for one i like the Jacko system and i use it on a different pairs............only difference is....if i do not like the setup...i stand aside and that is what each one of us should be doing instead of a daily F**Kin DOSE of Jacko this Jacko that........Scam, marketing............for crying out......lets stop this and concentrate on trading............cheers..........no offense to anyone............

The problem is, (besides your redundant long winded mess of a post), is the Rambo style attacks and disrespect showed towards jacko. garrye never ASKED for proof, he is trying to demand it, in a "or else" manner. Like his presence here puts some kinda pressure on people to bend his way, which is silly on his part. Jacko doesnt owe him a thing. The information and "PROOF" garrye seeks is already here. Its in the turtle members posts also, but he doesnt want to listen to any of it and calls it marketing. Which is quite juvenlile. If you dont see...

Danku Apr 21, 2010 4:23am | Post# 10822

Totally Agree

AMEN to that DanUK.......the guyz/galz at James16.........they are like no other...always willing to help regardless.....................

Actually I think both sides played a part in the escalation of this row.

In garrye's early days he was in favour of Jacko and used to post helpful things here.

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong but something clearly did and it was probably something that could have been cleared up much sooner but instead people attacked garrye's comments with increasing ferocity and garrye's responses escalated equally.

[color=black][font=Verdana]Anyway......

Pipscalibur Apr 21, 2010 5:00am | Post# 10823

you will not get one ex member or current member of this SHAM posting on here in real time shame on ff jacko i say ur a scam too sheep baa baa fook ff
maybe you just chose to ignore them...

captmilkdud Apr 21, 2010 10:22am | Post# 10824

AMEN to that DanUK.......the guyz/galz at James16.........they are like no other...always willing to help regardless.....................
AMEN and (if I may) add a few hallelujahs!! I concur.

I wonder if they (J-16) have forum crashers too that try their best to ruin a thread, and if so, how do they handle it?

Jacko's on fire this week. Off the top of my head he's at +450 pips. I would be too if I followed his trades to the letter. But I didn't and am glad. I closed one too early and opened another too late. All made pips but not anywhere near what he got. But I'm making my own decisions and learning tons from them that are worth far more than a few extra pips here and there. It's cool that I have his blog entries to confirm/contradict my own decisions and in the end see who's right and who's wrong (take a guess who's winning...a hint...it ain't me

I'd like to throw out a question and see what other's opinions are on this. Concerning averaging down (adding to losing positions), Jacko refers to it as "...give you huge STDs (seductively transmitted debt)." I'm sure he's correct in the strict sense of it but I remember him stating early on either in the blog or in the forum that he noticed that when you first open a position it often goes immediately against you and he would take the better price, not stating if he closed the old one first or just added to it. I would think the closing and reopening would be his preference.

I, being a relative FNG to trading, get the heebeegeebees when this happens and make all kinds of retarded mistakes. One method I've used with pretty good results is to not go in initially with my full 2% but to go in with 1 and leave the rest for adding to the position should it go either way as long as PA says the trade should still work. The heebeegeebees diminish when I would prefer the price to go the opposite way I want it to so I can add more at a better price. So far it has worked out and when it hasn't I've lost less than I would have if I had entered with the whole 2%. If the price goes in my favor and doesn't look back then I would not have made as many pips as I would had I entered with the full 2% but I can still average in and not be too picky as to where. And I get a heebeegeebee-ectomy for my effort.

Any thoughts on this?

DanUK Apr 21, 2010 11:14am | Post# 10825

I wonder if they (J-16) have forum crashers too that try their best to ruin a thread, and if so, how do they handle it?

Jacko's on fire this week. Off the top of my head he's at +450 pips. I would be too if I followed his trades to the letter. But I didn't and am glad. I closed one too early and opened another too late. All made pips but not anywhere near what he got. But I'm making my own decisions and learning tons from them that are worth far more than a few extra pips here and there....
Hi,

Well, I don't like the idea of adding to a loosing position... but I can't see a problem with adding to a winning position... so long as you are trading with the right outlook.

In fact I have adjusted my trading this year... I don't trade H4 charts now, I trade dailies and it certainly lends itself to adding to (winning) positions.

Regards,

Dan

goodfellow Apr 21, 2010 12:38pm | Post# 10826

good post

Jacko's on fire this week. Off the top of my head he's at +450 pips. I would be too if I followed his trades to the letter. But I didn't and am glad. I closed one too early and opened another too late. All made pips but not anywhere near what he got. But I'm making my own decisions and learning tons from them that are worth far more than a few extra pips here and there....
im a member of jackos group and james16,and a avid reader of danuks thread i trade the daily chart also,why they dont get the same reaction on the threads because they are clean of hype and trader helping trader.imho the way it should be good this week that jackos got out the hole he was 360 pips in the red so getting 450 pips this week was great to see, and i liked the fact that he had a gut feeling to short after the big gap the week before it had to be filled and good on him thats trading so in the real world after missing the 2000 pip move down and messing up(he even got hassle off his wife which is funny for all us guys with wifes)the fact remains over the last 3 months of losses he has made 30 pips a month in the last 3 months about 3.5 pips a week so if you were following his calls to the letter you would have had the same and like me you are not trading 200 lots one day i hope,im short also so fall down baby or the latest trade will put him back in the red.my strat i use is when i enter the trade and it goes against me i first go in with 2 lots and add at the higher price depending on pa then every 100 pips down i add the last move down from 13800 was perfect example which made me more in two weeks than i made the 2 months before. we have too beat the market not each other lets all try to be like dans and james 16 threads.it is a funny game my trading buddy has been going long ive been short and both making money like bull said its all down to the trader i hope it goes up again 13480-13500 area so i can short again.lets all move forward

captmilkdud Apr 21, 2010 12:45pm | Post# 10827

Hi,

Well, I don't like the idea of adding to a loosing position... but I can't see a problem with adding to a winning position... so long as you are trading with the right outlook.

In fact I have adjusted my trading this year... I don't trade H4 charts now, I trade dailies and it certainly lends itself to adding to (winning) positions.

Regards,

Dan
Hey Dan.
Concerning trading only one time frame.
Check this out and tell me what you think.
http://www.forextradingseminar.com/b...f-your-charts/

Thanks

coscorp Apr 21, 2010 3:10pm | Post# 10828

well well...sure look like goodfellow and garrye were one and the same...

next.

Dan Gilbert Apr 21, 2010 6:44pm | Post# 10829

well well...sure look like goodfellow and garrye were one and the same...

next.

LOL.... Ok well honestly this garrye situation has been just hilariously dumb lol. I don't even know what to think right now, so I'll lay it out how I see it:

1. Garrye at first liked jacko's group and even sent me some helpful PM's in regards to approximately how many trades jacko takes per month.

2. out of the blue, garrye starts to label jacko's group as a scam and a market scheme set by wayne, and getting helped by forexmick.

3. forexmick's thread starts to look like BS when garrye raises his points about how it doesn't make sense.

4. garrye posts huge run on sentences that make no sense, swearing and being obnoxious, and gets banned.

5. all of garryes old posts are NOT deleted, this leads me to believe that the jacko turtles group is NOT a scam (otherwise, all of garryes posts would have been deleted)

6. garrye opens up another account under the name "goodfellow" and continues to question the validity of the group

7. other turtles come in and don't seem to be able to make sense of the garrye situation. It seems as though garrye is just upset that he didn't make 500% returns using the method. (duh)

8. after stating that jacko has had his first losing quarter, garrye now posting under the username "goodfellow" states:

imho the way it should be good this week that jackos got out the hole he was 360 pips in the red so getting 450 pips this week was great to see, and i liked the fact that he had a gut feeling to short after the big gap the week before it had to be filled and good on him thats trading so in the real world after missing the 2000 pip move down and messing up(he even got hassle off his wife which is funny for all us guys with wifes)the fact remains over the last 3 months of losses he has made 30 pips a month in the last 3 months about 3.5 pips a week...

so essentially: Jacko, as a professional trader had a bad stretch, and made it back.... Isn't this what trading is about?

very hilarious how fast garrye's (goodfellow) tone changed when jacko was back into profit LMAO....

All I can say is that Garrye seems like a nut case. Jacko is legit.

As far as the J16 thread being clean of this type of garbage, I think that the hard rules on page 1 of the J16 thread prevents the stupid concept of over-leveraging and crying about going bust in the process. The rules also on page one discourage newbies from coming in and acting like idiots. Jim gives more reasons why NOT to start trading, than reasons to START trading, and I thank him so much for giving his time to make me and all of his followers realistic.

Garrye was not realistic, and when he discovered that he wasn't going to become a millionaire overnight, he lost it.

capitalx Apr 21, 2010 8:52pm | Post# 10830

Garrye, instead of ranting here because jacko wouldn't renew your membership, why dont you start a live thread like forexmick and show us how good a trader you are. Or are you too scared?
Garrye got his panties in a twist because Jacko wouldn't renew his membership after the 12 months was up.

capitalx Apr 21, 2010 9:01pm | Post# 10831

Hi,

Regards,

Dan
Jacko adjusted his trading to Dailies from the 4H charts last year too.

He doesn't like to add to a losing position.

He can't see aproblem adding only to winning positions.

Therefore you must be Jacko too

Someone tell schitzo Garrye - Goodfellow

capitalx Apr 21, 2010 9:09pm | Post# 10832

All I can say is that Garrye seems like a nut case. Jacko is legit.
Every member of his training group knows that.

DanUK Apr 22, 2010 2:59am | Post# 10833

Therefore you must be Jacko too
I wish I was! He's got much more than me!! And a much better grasp of the fundamentals!!

camptrader Apr 22, 2010 12:01pm | Post# 10834

Averaging down

I'd like to throw out a question and see what other's opinions are on this. Concerning averaging down (adding to losing positions), Jacko refers to it as "...give you huge STDs (seductively transmitted debt)." I'm sure he's correct in the strict sense of it but I remember him stating early on either in the blog or in the forum that he noticed that when you first open a position it often goes immediately against you and he would take the better price, not stating if he closed the old one...
Hi capt,
IMHO As usual Jacko is correct, averaging down is a losing game.
It is seductive because most of the time it works but it is the one time that it doesn't work that empties out your account.

I am sure that if you have a trading plan that includes averaging down and your total risk does not exceed 2% of your account then it could work for you. By doing this you sacrifice profits since your position size is much smaller to account for the additional trades. Good luck Capt.

To all of the Jacko doubters, you do not see many Turtles responding to your juvenile posts, we know from experience what Jacko has given us. Jacko is one of the most honest and giving people you will ever encounter.
If he didn't care he would just shut the forum down but I think his desire to help the few that really want to be successful makes him keep the forum open. The fee is just to weed out the "weeds". If you have any doubts there are no chains keeping you here or forcing you to join, I know you enjoy arguing but we are quite frankly busy consistently making pips while still having plenty of free time to spend doing constructive things.

DanUK Apr 22, 2010 5:01pm | Post# 10835

The fee is just to weed out the "weeds".
Hi camptrader,

Let me just say that I have nothing against Jacko and have nothing against people who run a paid service. I fully support the idea that if you provide something of value you should be rewarded for it. I also don't wish to bring another argument to this thread but please don't insult our intelligence with this old line.

People who provide a paid service do not do it out of charity; they do it for the money (nothing wrong with that in my opinion). I'm sorry but that is the truth of it. If someone simply wanted to keep the "weeds" out they could do it by pruning them back themselves.

Again, no disrespect meant but sometimes I would like to see a bit of honesty about the "paid service".

Regards,

Dan

DanUK Apr 22, 2010 5:17pm | Post# 10836

Hey Dan.
Concerning trading only one time frame.
Check this out and tell me what you think.
http://www.forextradingseminar.com/b...f-your-charts/

Thanks
Hi,

I agree to some extent with what this guy is saying. Although my preferred way to do it is to have a timeframe that I would trade from (currently daily) but I would form the basis of my opinions of that timeframe from what I see on the weekly charts.

Hope that makes some sense!

Regards,

Dan

captmilkdud Apr 23, 2010 5:52am | Post# 10837

I am sure that if you have a trading plan that includes averaging down and your total risk does not exceed 2% of your account then it could work for you. By doing this you sacrifice profits since your position size is much smaller to account for the additional trades. Good luck Capt.
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I do have a plan and it's been working very well. Still have a lot more back testing and demoing to fine tune it. Because of the way this works, I never have to risk 2% but my reward is as if I used more than 2% should the trade pan out as expected. If it doesn't work out, I'm down much less than 2%.

captmilkdud Apr 23, 2010 5:53am | Post# 10838

Hi,

I agree to some extent with what this guy is saying. Although my preferred way to do it is to have a timeframe that I would trade from (currently daily) but I would form the basis of my opinions of that timeframe from what I see on the weekly charts.

Hope that makes some sense!

Regards,

Dan
Yes it makes sense.
Thanks Dan.

captmilkdud Apr 23, 2010 6:04am | Post# 10839

Hi camptrader,

Let me just say that I have nothing against Jacko and have nothing against people who run a paid service. I fully support the idea that if you provide something of value you should be rewarded for it. I also don't wish to bring another argument to this thread but please don't insult our intelligence with this old line.

People who provide a paid service do not do it out of charity; they do it for the money (nothing wrong with that in my opinion). I'm sorry but that is the truth of it. If someone simply wanted to keep...
I agree with you wholeheartedly. As Wayne says, this (Forex) is a business. I'm very happy to help his business with my fee because it's helping mine.

TGpop Apr 29, 2010 6:10pm | Post# 10840

1 Attachment(s)
why is everyone bitching?
sell limit 1.35, 5% account risk, stop loss 1.3810, target 1.3160 (DEMO)

i thought long and hard about whether or not to use trailing stops and AH ; decided not to as it does not suit me: 'different strokes for different folks' eh?
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd jacko.JPG
Size: 108 KB

© Forex Factory