Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/27286-jackos-forex-house-of-pleasure-and-pain)

garrye Apr 16, 2010 10:31am | Post# 10781

It will be interesting to see what we have for a gap on market open next week. As Jacko pointed out long ago, the gap will more often than not close at sometime during the week (as it has today). I'm hoping it gaps upward so I can get another short position opened.

Thanks once again for your invaluable insight Jacko.
i hope it does gap up as im long good trading

eurotrash Apr 16, 2010 10:49am | Post# 10782

It will be interesting to see what we have for a gap on market open next week. As Jacko pointed out long ago, the gap will more often than not close at sometime during the week (as it has today). I'm hoping it gaps upward so I can get another short position opened.

Thanks once again for your invaluable insight Jacko.
On Oanda you can see price move up i.e. last weekend, no gap, price feed starts earlier than at least my demo MT4 account (used for charts only), so on MT4 there was a large gap but on Oanda there was none. So is there really a gap to be closed?

Pipscalibur Apr 16, 2010 11:22am | Post# 10783

i still do not understand the gap. my live account with gft has shown a 160 pip difference on the 10min chart. some people however are saying they had no gap. Makes no sence... anywho i have closed out my breakout trade from 1.3575 and am off out on the town. Have good one

captmilkdud Apr 16, 2010 11:23am | Post# 10784

On Oanda you can see price move up i.e. last weekend, no gap, price feed starts earlier than at least my demo MT4 account (used for charts only), so on MT4 there was a large gap but on Oanda there was none. So is there really a gap to be closed?
Interesting. I'll have to check Oanda out. I use MB Trading for my live account and Ikon for my demo.

I'd say there is a gap for most people and they react accordingly. I've spent a lot of time back testing gaps and found them to close at least half way 80% of the time and all the way 65-70% of the time.

I'd love to know how people can still trade after market's close.

captmilkdud Apr 16, 2010 11:25am | Post# 10785

This is from the private blog but I think it should be fine for me to post it here:
[/b]
I wouldn't be posting anything from Jacko's blog on here. Unless you get his permission first. It's private.

garrye Apr 16, 2010 11:36am | Post# 10786

This is from the private blog but I think it should be fine for me to post it here:
[/b]
and i will give jacko 5000$ if i can fly to hongkong and see evidence that he trades 200 lots mick fxtrader might not be him but all work for his marketing company u have my phone number jacko give me a call if im wrong i will come on here say so and ban myself.that cheap trick dont wash with me lets see if the pied piper of ff calls

Trader KGB Apr 16, 2010 12:48pm | Post# 10787

To say Oanda had no gap is not quite accurate. First, I believe they use a charting methodology similar to indexes like the SPX, where by default, the candle open is always the previous candle close (the first tick might be 5 points/20 pips away, but the opening print is always the previous close). Also, they opened "flat" at noon EST, but with 20-pip spreads..

jonpoler Apr 16, 2010 12:57pm | Post# 10788

Hey Garrye,

What's your problem with Jacko? And don't you have anything else (like trading) to do with your time than to fly to another country & check out whether someone is legit or not???

If you don't like Jacko or his method, don't join his group, or don't rejoin his group. How about that???

I joined the group in January, because I was intrigued by his following. And if the people following Jacko were really just marketers, then my hat is off to them and they did an excellent job. Good marketing is a cornerstone of good business (of course you might know that if you're a business man).

As a full time trader, always looking to increase my skill set and understanding of the market, I took the risk of wiring $700 to Jacko. I've certainly made some trades myself that cost more than that. So, that was a good deal for me.

While my opinion of Jacko and his style of trading is currently neutral (again, I only joined his group in January and have been waiting to see if this style performs to my expectation), you really need to find something more productive to do with your time.

Jon Poler

coscorp Apr 16, 2010 4:37pm | Post# 10789

It's possible garrye merely has a keen sense of irony. After all, he also has forexmick and jacko on his buddy list.

How's it goin' Tom? Life in Euroland treating you well I trust? Getting dicey as hell back here in the States.
Hi - hadn't seen this earlier

Life here ok - sure, could be we'll have toilet paper as a currency sooner than y'all go down the path to economic oblivion...so we're all dancing it just that the tunes are a little different.

John

PS: Tdion - as I've stated umpteen times before - yes for me it was worth it - albeit I don't trade his method specifically (having developed my own which
is gleaned partly from his - as well as others - and my own personal experience), nor have I ever followed his trades blindly. AH has worked and saved my butt in the past and it has also failed - do i use all the time? No - will I keep it in my arsenal for the future? Definitely. In the end it's all relative - just having the possibility to interact with Wayne and gain his insight was worth it. Whether or not he's making a fantatrillion bucks or not, make no difference to me. He delivered what I expected and then some.

But that's me. Other's may or may not feel the same way - it's their prerogative.

Cheers

capitalx Apr 16, 2010 7:47pm | Post# 10790

I have spent some time reading all of ForexMicks posts and I can't see what has got your panties in a twist. He has opened a thread where he is posting all his trades live. More traders here should do that instead of all the rubbish that gets posted on this forum.
Garrye, instead of ranting here because jacko wouldn't renew your membership, why dont you start a live thread like forexmick and show us how good a trader you are. Or are you too scared?

PS you come on here ranting that forexmick and forextrader29 is jacko. Now you admit that they are not. Now you are raving about a marketing company. I haven't seen any proof of that anywhere. Do you have any proof? Because I would like a $5000 trading account.

Cocoflanel Apr 17, 2010 11:33am | Post# 10791

Does Jacko gives out in advance trades ?

kenkomo Apr 17, 2010 8:35pm | Post# 10792

Does Jacko gives out in advance trades ?
Yes he does. About 24 hours in advance. Then about 10 minutes to 1 hour before the trades are done, depending on how fast the prices are moving. And again as the trades are done.

kenkomo Apr 17, 2010 8:43pm | Post# 10793

A good thread to read about Wayne
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=13081

garrye Apr 19, 2010 3:49am | Post# 10794

WOW

A good thread to read about Wayne
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=13081
FANTastic thread just goes to show how long the capers been going on and is it me are all the same old names popping up on all the threads and all members of the club fighting anyone who dont fall for the shit nice work guys top notch marketing have a great week trading everyone

BullsAndBear Apr 20, 2010 4:39am | Post# 10795

and i will give jacko 5000$ if i can fly to hongkong and see evidence that he trades 200 lots mick fxtrader might not be him but all work for his marketing company u have my phone number jacko give me a call if im wrong i will come on here say so and ban myself.that cheap trick dont wash with me lets see if the pied piper of ff calls

You know when you can tell someone is doing well, when everyone wants to hate on him. Just because you cannot grasp the system, dont brow beat jacko. So you cant trade like him, move on. Everyone is good at something and youll find it one day.

You know Garrye, you fail to recognize when making that post, Jacko doesnt owe you a damn thing. He doesnt owe you a phone call, nor proof of a single solitary thing. Jacko shared a system he developed and proved already many times over that he got rich from it, and its all laid out here and on another forum as well. If your new here, your supposed to take as long as it takes to LEARN to trade, and not by taking signals from someone else. You can take a winning system and give it to 1000 people and only 5% will still succeed. Its the trader that blows it, not the system. Its the trader that over leverages, gets emotional and scared, or too excited like a gambler. Its the lack of control of the trader that loses money. Until you can enter and exit the market and it feels as exciting as eating oatmeal in the morning, then you probably dont have it yet. and by your conduct, you do not sound like a trader of self control or experience either. I have been a member of jackos group ofr awhile and not once have i recieved any type of solicitation to spend money or send money. Jacko did what he said, share his trading style, answer my questions, and teach me a winning system. So shut the hell up about marketing gimmicks and all the trash and venom you trying to spew out here. Act like you have dignity and just move on. we have trades to discuss here...

BB

Dupont Apr 20, 2010 5:17am | Post# 10796

1 Attachment(s)
we have trades to discuss here...

BB
Yes, exactly.

I drew this chart with the support/resistance lines.
I see that the resistance is just above 1.3600.
So the right thing to do, would be selling at 1.3600 with a stop loss at 1.3700.
At least, that's what i intend to do (that is if the market retraces back).

Is there anybody agreeing with me, or am i wrong?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2010-04-20.jpg
Size: 30 KB

Pipscalibur Apr 20, 2010 5:55am | Post# 10797

Nice chart.

I'll be looking for a re-entry at 1.3550 at the 50fib(february 9th - March 22nd). SL at 3650, should be enough to avoid the upward spike of resistance.

cliffedwards Apr 20, 2010 9:09am | Post# 10798

Like all followers..

You know when you can tell someone is doing well, when everyone wants to hate on him. Just because you cannot grasp the system, dont brow beat jacko. So you cant trade like him, move on. Everyone is good at something and youll find it one day.

You know Garrye, you fail to recognize when making that post, Jacko doesnt owe you a damn thing. He doesnt owe you a phone call, nor proof of a single solitary thing. Jacko shared a system he developed and proved already many times over that he got rich from it, and its all laid out here and on another...
BB...like all followers you dont address the issues raised by the objector.
However rude or ill-infomed Garrye (or as some yoyo contributed.. how bad the typing may be)..in your eyes..hes raised a question, and is willing to be convinced.
All hes doing is asking for proof. Thats a problem? REALLY..THATS A PROBLEM???? Oooh sorry.. its all private now???

Mate ..believe it or not Ive a LOT of respect for Jacko. I dont, nor ever have, nor ever will trade his system. But the **** that goes on in these forums, the master-follower s*** makes me sick.

With great respect ...Butt-out mate. Garryes post, however misguided you may as a "believer" think, is addressed to Jacko.
Not to you.
If he wishes to respond he will. If Not , he wont. These matters are not well served by what youve posted. Im tempted to say that you are a yoyo that didnt know how to make money from fx before Jacko gave you a simple system to follow, and now believe that in the "World according to Jacko" there exists no other or better system??? But having read your post history that may be a misjudgement. So I respect your record.

But Look...Jacko published a system that was well known to professional traders for a lot of years. He explained it well. He was a really nice guy in sharing it with a lot of newbies here. Sadly as happens in retail forums he attracted indiscriminating critics for his efforts. And, as I can understand, got sick of having to respond to amateurs. As it happens.. response would have been easy. A simple demo account on MyFxBook or MT4Stats would have solved the whole credibility problem.

But he chose not to do that.

Maybe as a "believer" you will fill that gap? Till then as someone, who doesnt give a flying ****, about the system, and as a simple observer, Im waiting for Jacko to answer Garrye s challenge. Seems quite straighforward? No?

One of the truths of life as Jacko well knows..is that when you put yourself up there as a Guru.. youve got to have the ****s to answer the critics and the questions??? or dont do it. Otherwise whats the point?

garrye Apr 20, 2010 10:52am | Post# 10799

some facts

i asked jacko to live trade on here last year with me i have asked forexmick to post live trades with him on his bullshit thread screenshots of trades trading the method he says he trades with stop loss go look at his thread and look at the replys he has given today when his trades went 130 odd pips in the red after he states on here he uses 50-100 pips to trade the method all smoke and mirrors.ALL YOU PROUD TO BE JACKO TURTLES keep on coming im not going away the forexfactory pied piper has not called let him be a man and stand by his product he sells on here. im flying to hongkong 15th of may to do my visa i will meet him and stand by my word the guys never never ever shown he trades he says he does.just like when we were kids noahs ark 200 year old man built a big ship and put two of all the animals on the planet for 40 days and not one ate the other millions of people belive it but its in the bible so it must be true.heard a great quote today from a good guy, it takes two people to lie one to say it the other to listern we can all belive what we want i like proof cos im sick off all the crap false marketing u fookers do to hoodwink newbies and you sheep are all as bad show us all how proud you are and show us all how your trading of the method works.hell will freeze over first

garrye Apr 20, 2010 10:54am | Post# 10800

micks words

Maximum Stop Loss is 50-100 pips, depending on how you trade the system.
full of shit

© Forex Factory