Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=27286)

BullsAndBear Apr 20, 2010 1:18pm | Post# 10801

All hes doing is asking for proof. Thats a problem? REALLY..THATS A PROBLEM???? Oooh sorry.. its all private now???
The problem is, (besides your redundant long winded mess of a post), is the Rambo style attacks and disrespect showed towards jacko. garrye never ASKED for proof, he is trying to demand it, in a "or else" manner. Like his presence here puts some kinda pressure on people to bend his way, which is silly on his part. Jacko doesnt owe him a thing. The information and "PROOF" garrye seeks is already here. Its in the turtle members posts also, but he doesnt want to listen to any of it and calls it marketing. Which is quite juvenlile. If you dont see it his way, then you wrong. He is BLIND right now and cant see. He simply cant trade like jacko and most likey lost some money and now has a vendetta. A real trader will accept the loss and the responsibility of the trade and move on. To those of us that CAN trade, its very obvious what garryes all about. It takes alot of work and determination to learn to trade even with a winning system handed to you. Because trading is about the "TRADER" more than it is about the system.

Now hush, be quiet. this is like a library. People are studying trading here.

bulls

garrye Apr 20, 2010 2:02pm | Post# 10802

The problem is, (besides your redundant long winded mess of a post), is the Rambo style attacks and disrespect showed towards jacko. garrye never ASKED for proof, he is trying to demand it, in a "or else" manner. Like his presence here puts some kinda pressure on people to bend his way, which is silly on his part. Jacko doesnt owe him a thing. The information and "PROOF" garrye seeks is already here. Its in the turtle members posts also, but he doesnt want to listen to any of it and calls it marketing. Which is quite juvenlile. If you dont see...
hot air u cant see the wood for the trees,im asking for proof you want live trade on here step up to the plate.im ready lets set the rules and you and me will do the business on here right now.maybe you might be the first jacko trader to do this,i have beat jacko every month so lets see what you can do.thanks for having some balls lets get it on with it

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 3:26pm | Post# 10803

shame on forexfactory

just goes to show when jacko and co dont like it,someone gets banned twee its not right.put lipstick on a pig its still a pig shame on you im out out of here

DanUK Apr 20, 2010 3:40pm | Post# 10804

just goes to show when jacko and co dont like it,someone gets banned twee its not right.put lipstick on a pig its still a pig shame on you im out out of here
Hmmmm... I hope that's not what really happened but if it is; scam comes immediately to mind.

I don't want to get involved in who said what but if you can't question a paid service without getting shut down then the integrity of this forum itself becomes suspect.

I don't suppose we will get to find out what really happened though!

Regards,

Dan

lovejoy80 Apr 20, 2010 3:52pm | Post# 10805

I don't think questioning the service was the issue, it was the way Garrye went about it.

He was completely rude, obnoxious and immature and ready to attack anyone that dared to share their view in support of Jacko.

He offered no constructive critiscism and just kept attacking and making accusations with no proof or backup.

At the end of a day if you are not happy with a service you dont pay anymore for it and ask for your money back. Jacko states on his blog what he offers in his service and if people have any questions then the correct thing to do would be to ask him or other members for their views.

Whenever a member of his group posts their experiences in support he attacked them wihtout any basis.

To be honest his behaviour was akin to what I would expect to see in a school playground.

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 3:57pm | Post# 10806

I don't think questioning the service was the issue, it was the way Garrye went about it.

He was completely rude, obnoxious and immature and ready to attack anyone that dared to share their view in support of Jacko.

He offered no constructive critiscism and just kept attacking and making accusations with no proof or backup.

At the end of a day if you are not happy with a service you dont pay anymore for it and ask for your money back. Jacko states on his blog what he offers in his service and if people have any questions then the correct...
come on lovejoy why did you not say this before business has won .what you asked he did people even brought his family into it

lovejoy80 Apr 20, 2010 3:59pm | Post# 10807

come on lovejoy why did you not say this before business has won .what you asked he did people even brought his family into it
Can you explain, I don't understand your point?

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 4:00pm | Post# 10808

live trading

at least he was a man and said if he was wrong he would say so still no proof ban me ff a sham and im upset

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 4:05pm | Post# 10809

open your eyes

Can you explain, I don't understand your point?
the guy was slaged off his family was brought into it all he said was i will go to hongkong and if jacko trades he will admit he was wrong and give 5000 to who ever this bullshit shows ff supports this scam

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 4:08pm | Post# 10810

he was marked

everytime he posted jackos members jumped on him.and whats happened.banned fook ff

DanUK Apr 20, 2010 4:09pm | Post# 10811

At the end of a day if you are not happy with a service you dont pay anymore for it and ask for your money back. Jacko states on his blog what he offers in his service and if people have any questions then the correct...
Actually I think both sides played a part in the escalation of this row.

In garrye's early days he was in favour of Jacko and used to post helpful things here.

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong but something clearly did and it was probably something that could have been cleared up much sooner but instead people attacked garrye's comments with increasing ferocity and garrye's responses escalated equally.

Anyway... I don't want to argue about it, that's not my point.

I think this is one area where James16's chart thread excels like no other - they are all in it together, helping each other out regardless of who is a paying member and who isn't. No wonder that thread does so well.

It's a shame there is not more of that kind of spirit in this thread. I still believe this is a great way to trade and this thread could be so much more.

Regards,

Dan

coscorp Apr 20, 2010 4:16pm | Post# 10812

though i had decided not to flog a horse thats been dead and buried for ages (or should be) - I feel I need to say this - for anyone to think that Wayne had anything to do with what happened (a ban I take it) imho is wrong - and by a mile.

Wayne doesn't even come on here anymore from what I understand and no wonder.

Now some charts would be nice.

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 4:16pm | Post# 10813

the funny thing

you will not get one ex member or current member of this SHAM posting on here in real time shame on ff jacko i say ur a scam too sheep baa baa fook ff

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 4:17pm | Post# 10814

[quote=coscorp;3655221]though i had decided not to flog a horse thats been dead and buried for ages (or should be) - I feel I need to say this - for anyone to think that Wayne had anything to do with what happened (a ban I take it) imho is wrong - and by a mile.

Wayne doesn't even come on here anymore from what I understand and no wonder. i wonder why tom

coscorp Apr 20, 2010 4:23pm | Post# 10815

interesting...anycase.....cleanup report sent....

DanUK - wise words and I second them - but life's a b*** at times

Trade well

goodfellow Apr 20, 2010 4:24pm | Post# 10816

good point he never asked for his money back chump change good on you garrye shows what this ff is all about,im angry twee your out of order

lovejoy80 Apr 20, 2010 4:37pm | Post# 10817

Actually I think both sides played a part in the escalation of this row.

In garrye's early days he was in favour of Jacko and used to post helpful things here.

I'm not sure exactly what went wrong but something clearly did and it was probably something that could have been cleared up much sooner but instead people attacked garrye's comments with increasing ferocity and garrye's responses escalated equally.

[color=black][font=Verdana]Anyway......
I think that's part of it...despite all his rants and raves, he never clearly stated what his problem was...he never offered any constructive critiscism, just constantly attacking.

I used to post a fair while ago...but I remember as soon as I did he verbally attacked me with no bases...behaviour like that and the language he used is completely unprofessional, chilidish and does not belong on this forum.

If you have a problem or a bad experience you share your views in a coherent professional manner...but Garrye did the exact opposite and was ready to attack anyone who dared to disagree with his views

That is my point...no matter what your experience you share them in a professional manner so others can gain from your experience.

I still don't get what his problem was despite his numerous posts...

Agree with you about J16.

eurotrash Apr 20, 2010 4:39pm | Post# 10818

you will not get one ex member or current member of this SHAM posting on here in real time shame on ff jacko i say ur a scam too sheep baa baa fook ff
What is it you want? Do you want members posting here in real time, i.e. posting Jacko's trades in real time when they're made?

cyberfx Apr 20, 2010 8:05pm | Post# 10819

A good thread to read about Wayne
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=13081
thanks a good post

BullsAndBear Apr 20, 2010 11:12pm | Post# 10820

Alright gentlemen,

I respect that some of you who i can only guess are somewhat new here, want proof, and were in favor of garrey pushing for it. But his behavior was appauling. Whos going to respond to that really? Not I, and certainly dont blame jacko for not acknowledging him. the proof is already in this thread. im sorry to say there is no short cut to studying this thread in its entirety. i cant even begin to estimate my time studying this thread. Many hundred hours at least. A winning trader doesnt just have a winning system, but is also in complete control of his emotions, at least to a high enuff degree that he is able to enter and exit the market consistently while following the rules of his sytem. those of you studying this system might also research trading psychology. Now that the drama will die down we should get back to trading. You never know, if we can get the positive atmosphere here again, like last year, jacko may even bless us with his presence and we can again learn from the master himself.

btw, i am flat in the market, have been for awhile. Didnt get the retracement level i wanted and so i am waiting for the market to give me the next opportunity and i dont mind waiting because i cant force the market to do anything.

© Forex Factory