Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Price Actions- EurUsd (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=272239)

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:07am | Post# 1001

Took around 10pips profit. I had to clear my table before 8pm. I should have added at the highest point but I just wanted to see the current trade out to be honest. Some days it does catch enough some days few catch. As long as it's a profit with consistency, that's all we need. {image}
Nicejob, profit is a profit and not a risky position then a loss.

CADCHF going on right direction for that ice cream melt :-)
Would enter that soon as it breaks or wait for it to break come down then back up again to short?

CADCHF and GBPNZD lloks likes one likely to playout in short term.

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:10am | Post# 1002

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I forgot to add the ex girlfreind ice cream melt....CADCHF for short. Reason I added AUDUSD and CADJPY for short is because chart looked similiar to CADCHF
CADCHF entered past the solid line and hanging there. It looks like it took it's time to get there and waited around London open. I will hold to my gun because it did hang there for quite sometime now. This kind of timing has it's reasoning at times. I would stay away from it.
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADCHF.SBM1.png
Size: 37 KB

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:14am | Post# 1003

{quote} CADCHF entered past the solid line and hanging there. It looks like it took it's time to get there and waited around London open. I will hold to my gun because it did hang there for quite sometime now. This kind of timing has it's reasoning at times. I would stay away from it. {image}
CADCHF- Look at the high on 1st April I reckon it will need to take that out first before it drops.

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:15am | Post# 1004

{quote} CADCHF- Look at the high on 1st April I reckon it will need to take that out first before it drops.
would have jumped in if it did go in past the solid line hard yesterday, but it did hang around that price for sometime and slowly crept in. It might drop a little bit down, but I think it might come back and make higher highs.

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:18am | Post# 1005

{quote} would have jumped in if it did go in past the solid line hard yesterday, but it did hang around that price for sometime and slowly crept in. It might drop a little bit down, but I think it might come back and make higher highs.
yeah, i dont think its quite done yet.
From the choices it only leaves GBPNZD for possible 12-US Open trade as far as i can see at moment.

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:21am | Post# 1006

1 Attachment(s)
GbpNzd would be good one to watch and buy as the buyers are sniffing around.

I will watch and hunt EurCad for sale around lunch time. So far it's looking good
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.SBM5.png
Size: 51 KB

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:24am | Post# 1007

{quote} yeah, i dont think its quite done yet. From the choices it only leaves GBPNZD for possible 12-US Open trade as far as i can see at moment.
yes....buy looks on the way for this

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:27am | Post# 1008

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} yes....buy looks on the way for this
What do you see that made you change GBPNZD from Sell to BUY,

I had as a sell last night, so far it looks like its playing out?
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD.JPG
Size: 269 KB

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:32am | Post# 1009

{quote} What do you see that made you change GBPNZD from Sell to BUY, I had as a sell last night, so far it looks like its playing out? {image}
The time!
Time is everything in this game. It made 3 days lower lows and it's now right time to make a buy for it.

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:34am | Post# 1010

{quote} The time! Time is everything in this game. It made 3 days lower lows and it's now right time to make a buy for it.
I thought thats what we look for, 3 days of lower lows or higher highs to go with the direction on any pullbacks?

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:39am | Post# 1011

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I thought thats what we look for, 3 days of lower lows or higher highs to go with the direction on any pullbacks?
LOL, sell expired.
what can I say...
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD.SBM5.png
Size: 35 KB

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:42am | Post# 1012

{quote} LOL, sell expired. what can I say... {image}
I suppose you could argue the lower lows only had few pips in it for past 3 periods and built more of a support/bounce region.

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:43am | Post# 1013

{quote} I suppose you could argue the lower lows only had few pips in it for past 3 periods and built more of a support/bounce region.
yes ...that's pretty much the picture here. But if you go in, put the stop loss under yesterday's low

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:51am | Post# 1014

{quote} yes ...that's pretty much the picture here. But if you go in, put the stop loss under yesterday's low
I would leave GbpNzd for tomorrow, for today only look to sell EurCad

oblong Apr 9, 2019 3:57am | Post# 1015

{quote} I would leave GbpNzd for tomorrow, for today only look to sell EurCad
Yeah, looking at past 3 days its really just rip sawing

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 3:58am | Post# 1016

{quote} I would leave GbpNzd for tomorrow, for today only look to sell EurCad
Time will always be on your side if you play all the trades according to it. Give the pairs their time and respect it.

oblong Apr 9, 2019 4:04am | Post# 1017

1 Attachment(s)
EURJPY - Long
Listed this last night, it slowly heading to purple line buy area. How would you see this play out before entering?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPY.JPG
Size: 237 KB

swagat555 Apr 9, 2019 4:10am | Post# 1018

Good call on EG guys !!..
Are you holding it to next session ?

oblong Apr 9, 2019 4:16am | Post# 1019

Good call on EG guys !!.. Are you holding it to next session ?
I didnt enter, I was waiting for pullback to the purple line. I would close before midday to be safe. Or trailing stops.

abajiga Apr 9, 2019 4:24am | Post# 1020

1 Attachment(s)
EURJPY - Long Listed this last night, it slowly heading to purple line buy area. How would you see this play out before entering? {image}
Pink day formed solid resistance to go down from above. Based on that price region, Gold day will not go up easily. Instead it formed the highest of prices around Asian open. If it continues go down by NY open, for the rest of the day it will go down and close as a sell day.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPY.SBM15.png
Size: 50 KB

© Forex Factory