Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Price Actions- EurUsd (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=272239)

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 11:41am | Post# 961

{quote} cool, will try and get the timing sunk in, Im still miles off getting it. Going to be hard picking ones tonight, lot of signals from last night have reversed.
When you forecast the trade, it doesn't mean you are wrong, it means you need to adjust to the way the market is setting up. When you are in the wrong trade and you realise you didn't see something you were meant to consider and now you are clearly exposed, then, try to cut your loss short and forget about that trade. If you get 10 good runs and one bad run, over the month, you will be positive in your account.

oblong Apr 8, 2019 12:05pm | Post# 962

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Everything purple, the price in this region, as time lapsed, the signal changed. With your analysis, this makes it valid. So this is why I keep repeating, check your price with time. Over time, while studying it, you will notice it naturally. {image}
based on the CADCHF analysis, could the same of been applied to EURGBP this morning?
The grey box is start of Asia rolling into London open, you can see spike in the morning (circle blue) would that of been clude to go long?
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADCHF.SBM5.png
Size: 39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP.JPG
Size: 211 KB

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 963

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Everything purple, the price in this region, as time lapsed, the signal changed. With your analysis, this makes it valid. So this is why I keep repeating, check your price with time. Over time, while studying it, you will notice it naturally. {image}
Here is a picture for you to work it out. Try and see similar figure to the one I showed you earlier. And tell me when will this picture be ready!
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.SBM5.png
Size: 45 KB

oblong Apr 8, 2019 12:35pm | Post# 964

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Here is a picture for you to work it out. Try and see similar figure to the one I showed you earlier. And tell me when will this picture be ready! {image}
Would it be around Asia Close / London Open tomorrow, based on previous Asia close session?

Red Vertical Bar = London Session
Blue Vertical Bar = US Session
Yellow vertical Bar = Asia Session
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.JPG
Size: 213 KB

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 12:38pm | Post# 965

{quote} Would it be around Asia Close / London Open tomorrow, based on previous Asia close session? Red Vertical Bar = London Session Blue Vertical Bar = US Session Yellow vertical Bar = Asia Session {image}
Lets call it the purple trade! The purple trade will always be ready to trade at 1PM (London-NY session)

oblong Apr 8, 2019 12:39pm | Post# 966

{quote} Lets call it the purple trade! The purple trade will always be ready to trade at 1PM (London-NY session)
Ha thought I was onto something there, miles out. Why/how do you get the 1PM and not London Open if price is there at resistance around 1.50166

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 12:46pm | Post# 967

{quote} Ha thought I was onto something there, miles out. Why/how do you get the 1PM and not London Open if price is there at resistance around 1.50166
Between Asian Open and London Open, the price should be in the green zone area, not passed the purple. So the best price available will be around Asian and London open sessions. At 1PM the movement will start and the take off will happen around that time. So it's better to wait till NY open and see where the other prices lie. Once confirmed, then pull the trigger at reasonable price, closest to the green zone will be fine.

oblong Apr 8, 2019 12:49pm | Post# 968

{quote} Between Asian Open and London Open, the price should be in the green zone area, not passed the purple. So the best price available will be around Asian and London open sessions. At 1PM the movement will start and the take off will happen around that time. So it's better to wait till NY open and see where the other prices lie. Once confirmed, then pull the trigger at reasonable price, closest to the green zone will be fine.
ah sorry I just changed my horizontal purple line on previous chart I uplaoded to one you can see now. So you would still short around 1.50169 mark?

swagat555 Apr 8, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 969

{quote} Would it be around Asia Close / London Open tomorrow, based on previous Asia close session? Red Vertical Bar = London Session Blue Vertical Bar = US Session Yellow vertical Bar = Asia Session {image}
Hello < I am also using Tradingview. Can you tell me which indicator exactly you are using for Forex session. Also I am in Germany Timezone. Please let me know the time settings as well

oblong Apr 8, 2019 1:03pm | Post# 970

{quote} Hello < I am also using Tradingview. Can you tell me which indicator exactly you are using for Forex session. Also I am in Germany Timezone. Please let me know the time settings as well
Hi Swagat555 - its not a buy or sell indicator. I just coded it so i know quickly the different sessions. Its based on "CM Time Based Vertical Lines" from that I recoded for my use for Forex sessions, but this depends on on exchange when you select your pairs, mine is setup for FXCM pairs, using Oanda it becomes out of sink.

oblong Apr 8, 2019 1:09pm | Post# 971

Throw me another one to work out please Abajiga, I need to get my head around this, its frustrating i dont see it.

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 1:14pm | Post# 972

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} EurCad is currently inviting sellers. Can't see it going further up. {image}
Sellers took it all ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.SBM5.png
Size: 46 KB

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 1:22pm | Post# 973

1 Attachment(s)
Throw me another one to work out please Abajiga, I need to get my head around this, its frustrating i dont see it.
Here is another one for you...
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD.SBM5.png
Size: 75 KB

oblong Apr 8, 2019 1:24pm | Post# 974

{quote} Sellers took it all ... {image}
Yeah you where spot on at the time, maybe should of done a small sell punt. How did you know earlier that they were inviting sellers?

swagat555 Apr 8, 2019 1:26pm | Post# 975

I am bit new to this group.. Is there any thread or price action need to learn here ? or is it based in complete Session based trading

oblong Apr 8, 2019 1:27pm | Post# 976

{quote} Here is another one for you... {image}
ah this is a tricky one, pretty much whip saw past 4 periods. Will have a go.

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 1:28pm | Post# 977

{quote} Yeah you where spot on at the time, maybe should of done a small sell punt. How did you know earlier that they were inviting sellers?
I was anticipating what happened on Friday. The time that lapsed, buyers couldn't push it further passed the line (highest price for that day). Remember that day (Friday) made more than 3 days higher, higher prices. Monday morning at London to NY open, sellers were ready, the moment NY opened, they reversed that hard passed all days' open price.

oblong Apr 8, 2019 1:40pm | Post# 978

{quote} I was anticipating what happened on Friday. The time that lapsed, buyers couldn't push it further passed the line (highest price for that day). Remember that day (Friday) made more than 3 days higher, higher prices. Monday morning at London to NY open, sellers were ready, the moment NY opened, they reversed that hard passed all days' open price.
No idea how you read that though, it could of continued up. Fridays is similiar to what happened on the Thursday, high during London then dropped.

abajiga Apr 8, 2019 1:41pm | Post# 979

{quote} No idea how you read that though, it could of continued up. Fridays is similiar to what happened on the Thursday, high during London then dropped.
LOL...I'm synchronised with the market. I see what others don't see easily. You should see things like this and have a sound vision/strategy for you to make consistence amount of money in order to build your account. Otherwise this kind of opportunity will come and go and you will be in many losing trades because you didn't actually see the valid trades.

oblong Apr 8, 2019 1:49pm | Post# 980

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} LOL...I'm synchronised with the market. I see what others don't see easily.
You definatley got gut instinct for this and nailed it from what my perspective.......how long did it take you to get this technique (give me hope !!)

This used to be a typical chart I used to use, although recently since getting back into it, just been focusing on FIBS and Trends.

But the below chart is enough to make you dizzy!

Going take half hour to grab bite to eat then work out the GBPNZD chart you posted.
Click to Enlarge

Name: old chart.JPG
Size: 249 KB

© Forex Factory