Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The ART of trading by Petar_Serbia (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=267631)

CoolTrader Feb 21, 2011 10:23pm | Post# 481

EU buy

Entry 1.3580 SL 1.3480

cannarek Feb 22, 2011 3:05am | Post# 482

1 Attachment(s)
First USDJPY pair i dont trade but i created chart for you,what i see currently..I expexted to test very good projection on H1,we are now in one chanel wich is good for sell becouse we rejected from 161.8.My advice for this pair,stay away for now but i see more sell than buy currently..
I will repeat again,i cant explain how i draw projections becouse i dont have strict rules for that,my eyes look price action and i just do what my exp and eyes said...

Cheers

Petar
today (at the begining of asian session) i closed my long trade. here is the chart how i see it, details on my blog.
Petar - if you do not want me to say about my blog - its ok for me, just say.
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy.jpg
Size: 105 KB

Petar_Serbia Feb 22, 2011 3:52am | Post# 483

OK guys i thought yesterday that maybe we wont have setup but i found one solid setup on EURJPY and that will be last setup for this week.That mean we have 2 positive trades and 200 pips in profit now and we have 2 AUDUSD and this setup.

Last setup is EURJPY buy at 113.30 SL 112.30 TP 114.30

Cheers and green pips

Petar
Morning guys,

I see abnormal run on Asia but that is ok,all that is Forex...
OK Eurjpy closed at BE that mena we earned +450 pips for last week...Also today i we will open 2 setups..

Cheers

Petar

Petar_Serbia Feb 22, 2011 4:08am | Post# 484

Hi Petar,

I would like to ask you to take a look at these channels (if you have couple mins for me ) Here is 1H chart AUDNZD (I draw 3 channels). There is no setup intended, I don't want to trade this exotic pair, I just want to get into your mind and see, which of these channels would be your favourite one (if any ...). Thank you Petar, I try to get the best from your ART !
From charts you posted yellow one is ok...

Cheers

Petar

kapybara Feb 22, 2011 4:20am | Post# 485

proper channel

From charts you posted yellow one is ok...

Cheers

Petar
Hi Petar,

I think I understand, yellow channel is drawn following general rules about outer TL (starting from the first low of that trend move). Thanks for your PRO comment

Petar_Serbia Feb 22, 2011 4:56am | Post# 486

We start new week !

1 Attachment(s)
Hello guys,

We start new week..I opened 2 buy positions on Cable at 1.6170 and TP1 is 1.6280 TP2 1.6350,SL is 1.6070

I see 2 solid projection on Cable wich tell me that we can see more UP side..ALso low Stoping volume on projection...Chart is H1,i entered on M15 as always...

Cheers and wish you good pips

Petar
Click to Enlarge

Name: cable.gif
Size: 39 KB

mfinab Feb 22, 2011 7:13am | Post# 487

AUD USD

Hi Petar,

Take a look on that chart and tell me if this is a good signal for you ?

It's seems to be a good one

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/4229/201...br8p-800kb.jpg

Thanks again have a good day and green pips !

Petar_Serbia Feb 22, 2011 7:26am | Post# 488

Hi Petar,

Hmm,i dont like that setup becouse you also can see that AUDUSD can test lower chanel and also i dont like smaller chanel you show us,i see one better chanel for me but now i am neutral on AUDUSD...

Anyway wish you good pips..

Cheers

Petar

mfinab Feb 22, 2011 7:31am | Post# 489

Hmm,i dont like that setup becouse you also can see that AUDUSD can test lower chanel and also i dont like chanels you show us,i see one better chanel for me but now i am neutral on AUDUSD...

Anyway wish you good pips..

Cheers

Petar
Hi Petar,

Thanks again for your quick reply!

Don't worry I'm not trading that one

Mfinab

Petar_Serbia Feb 22, 2011 7:41am | Post# 490

Hi Petar,

Thanks again for your quick reply!

Don't worry I'm not trading that one

Mfinab
You are welcome,
Look every analsy can be good and every time when you test your setups,write on paper and also you can put in printer...

Cheers

Petar

CoolTrader Feb 22, 2011 9:01am | Post# 491

update

Entry 1.3580 SL 1.3480
closed for 100pips 1.3680

GU long still running. as seen target as petar's projection

coopersjcw Feb 22, 2011 9:30am | Post# 492

closed for 100pips 1.3680

GU long still running. as seen target as petar's projection

cannarek Feb 22, 2011 11:30am | Post# 493

Hi Petar,

imo - the upper one it is not a channel (you need 2 highs + 2 lows to draw it)
it could be rather broading triangle which suggests the price will go down
greetings

Ifee Feb 23, 2011 2:06am | Post# 494

Morning Petar,
Thanks for all your time and help here.
I am a new trader with very small equity and trying to learn using micro lots.
Your comments and remarks about the charts posted by fellow bloggers are helping me in learning the trade and I am concentrating on your way of trading.(If I could do it at all)
A question about EUR:
Any reason you did not take EUR yesterday ?

Ifee Feb 23, 2011 2:14am | Post# 495

imo - the upper one it is not a channel (you need 2 highs + 2 lows to draw it)
it could be rather broading triangle which suggests the price will go down
greetings
Hi Cannarek,
I am trying to learn trading and your comments are very helpful in this process.Thanks
Can you pls suggest any web resource about drawing Trend Lines and channels?

Link to your Blog is not working.Can you pls update it?

cannarek Feb 23, 2011 2:37am | Post# 496

Hi Cannarek,
I am trying to learn trading and your comments are very helpful in this process.Thanks
Can you pls suggest any web resource about drawing Trend Lines and channels?

Link to your Blog is not working.Can you pls update it?
thks. to be honest imo the best source is this forum you will find some very good threats about TA - take a look also at Igrok method where proper drawing of lines is crucial
regarding my blog - it is here: cannarek.com
greetings

kapybara Feb 23, 2011 2:52am | Post# 497

Good teacher

Hi Petar /and all thread contributors/,

yesterday I was able to see and predict the same projection on Cable, before I verified w/ you (one channel little bit differently, but still in learning process ). What I'm still missing, is the determination of your SLs and TPs (TP1 and TP2). Yes I know, you have said it many times - you have variable ways to set them on setups, but I would really appreciate if you could add comments to your setups for setting SLs and TPs. It would be definitely genius learning setup not only for me here

For example ... yesterday Cable: I think SL is set a bit under 38.2 Fibo (no point of price return) and TP1 set to testing HIGH from 3.2.2011 ... am I right? no clue about TP2)

Thanks for all you're doing here Petar.

Ifee Feb 23, 2011 2:59am | Post# 498

thks. to be honest imo the best source is this forum you will find some very good threats about TA - take a look also at Igrok method where proper drawing of lines is crucial
regarding my blog - it is here: cannarek.com
greetings
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I am going to read your recommended resource.
Come back to you afterwards

CoolTrader Feb 23, 2011 3:31am | Post# 499

Morning Petar,
Thanks for all your time and help here.
I am a new trader with very small equity and trying to learn using micro lots.
Your comments and remarks about the charts posted by fellow bloggers are helping me in learning the trade and I am concentrating on your way of trading.(If I could do it at all)
A question about EUR:
Any reason you did not take EUR yesterday ?
Well, i think he missed the timing and setup. which is ok. to let go one setup than being in a wrong setup.

cannarek Feb 23, 2011 4:09am | Post# 500

Well, i think he missed the timing and setup. which is ok. to let go one setup than being in a wrong setup.
true. if you have good method and you are patient and discipline - you will have hundreds of setups and missing one of them should not be the problem for you, at all

© Forex Factory