Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The ART of trading by Petar_Serbia (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=267631)

Petar_Serbia May 7, 2019 6:25am | Post# 3081

2 Attachment(s)
As I promised yesterday, I am posting my current position on the market. I took sell position on USD/JPY yesterday from 110.87 cause of a few major reasons. I won't go too much with details but with mention some of the major ones. Also, I want to say that all these opportunities were posted for members of www.prosperiumfx.com so join us there and become part of our trading family.

As you already know I cover market profile view with price action structure. Let's start with the price action structure view.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Priceaction.png
Size: 99 KB

USD/JPY did gap down on the Monday opening and it did the break of the few days trading range in the background, which was the sign that there is the good potential of the downward continuation. Gap down resulted in the new momentum on the oscillator and after that, I found that rally to the Medium Keltner and I saw that there is no buying power to rally more so selling was the right decision with the assumption that low at 110.28 will be re-visited. Also, the gap acted like resistance and buyers didn't have the power to go through.

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM30now.png
Size: 88 KB

From the perspective of market profile. I found that the value for Monday was clearly lowered together with POC, which was a sign of the downtrend beginning. Today value is starting to overlap to lower slowly but it started. I expect at least a test of 110.28 and potentially breakout since the low looks weak.

Patience and waiting for the right setup is key in this business. It looks attractive that you can trade anything with one click and open position but good opportunities don't have so often, you need time to set up for something good and our intensive program we teach our students the whole process of analyzing and what we wait before even thinking about entry...

Petar_Serbia May 8, 2019 6:03am | Post# 3082

1 Attachment(s)
As I promised yesterday, I am posting my current position on the market. I took sell position on USD/JPY yesterday from 110.87 cause of a few major reasons. I won't go too much with details but with mention some of the major ones. Also, I want to say that all these opportunities were posted for members of www.prosperiumfx.com so join us there and become part of our trading family. As you already know I cover market profile view with price action structure. Let's start with the price action structure view....
Hello traders,
Another great winner for me and members of www.prosperiumfx.com I closed USD/JPY sell from 110.87 at 110.12 with nice % gain. So far this month I am up about 5% on account. As I mentioned in the previous post, down gap and breakout of the balance were key in this setup + good setup on the price action structure and the profile chart. USD/JPY is now extending some down move but the buy DIV on different frames are building so possible rally in next period, will wait for the initial right moment since there is still some down momentum left and the value is clearly lower. Patience is KEY !!!

The situation on the EUR is pretty neutral so patience is needed. EUR is awaiting some catalyst to move...

Best Regards,
Petar
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM30088.png
Size: 81 KB

Petar_Serbia May 10, 2019 10:48am | Post# 3083

2 Attachment(s)
Hello traders,
Was busy with my trading and preparing reports for members of www.prosperiumfx.com so I didn't post last few days... I will post today one of my current positions on GBP/USD and write the reasons. I am also long on EUR and almost on the target zone...

Let's start with profile :

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPnoww.png
Size: 118 KB

I entered home by taking Long on GBP/USD came off a few reasons. The GBP didn't really for about 5 days and odds were staking for the rally. Yesterday, sellers tried to penetrate the 2 day low at 1.2986 but they failed and which is a very key clue here the POC didn't move with the price, it remained in the middle of the daily range. Yesterday's value also didn't move with the price and it actually remained inside of the previous 2-day value.

Price action structure:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM301010.png
Size: 195 KB

The bullish div on the LBR did set the tone for the near term and after the breakout of the supply trendline, the bullish momentum started to play. Also, the rejection of the PDL confirmed positive price action structure.

Of course, much more detailed and much more opportunities you will enjoy if you join us at www.prosperiumfx.com
The edge and the roadmap that you will have every day together with an intensive educational program that starts in 30 days are priceless...

Best Regards,
Petar

Petar_Serbia May 13, 2019 11:25am | Post# 3084

2 Attachment(s)
Hello traders,
This week started very well so far. The GBP/USD sell that I got earlier this morning started to play out and I did secure a position on the breakeven. Patience is the key. I alerted our clients of www.prosperiumfx.com for the potential drop on GBP/USD and we are seeing that now... Will goes in a few sentences the reasons for entry. Of course, you will find new updates and a much more detailed analysis if you become our member. Try it, you won't regret and it will become your daily routine to check our roadmap first.

Market Profile view:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM30test.png
Size: 322 KB

From the perspective of the market profile, we found that last Friday we got a strong selling tail and hesitation from buyers to go into any significant rally, which was strong sign coming into today that selling is a more likely scenario. Today, I found early in the morning that POC is building lower and that value is unchanged, which provided a good base for the potential drop. Also, I did record a poor low early in the morning.

Price action chart:

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDnami.png
Size: 103 KB

Beautiful setup on H4 time - frame cause there was pinball setup and rejection from the Keltner median. Additionally, there was a buying climax and broken support in the background.

We will see how much GBP can go but it is important that position is now risk-free... Downward references are set a: 1.2956, 1.2932, 1.2920 and 1.2906 (Main objective)

Have a good day,
Petar

Petar_Serbia May 21, 2019 2:58pm | Post# 3085

2 Attachment(s)
Hello good people
Didn't post for a while due to really lack of time since I am working every day on prosperiumfx (daily reports) and I am doing analysis for Insta and doing the trading for the fund. Anyway, got some time to post you update on the market. I am long on USD/JPY from 110.12 and currently, my position is secured on BE and awaiting the potential test of 110.96.

Will go into an explanation of my reasoning of entry. I want to notice that all these calls on the market and daily update you will find if you become our member www.prosperiumfx.com

Let's start with the profile chart:

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM3021update.png
Size: 260 KB

After the period of 3-day balance, there was the breakout of the resistance of balance at 109.84 last week. The value started to move higher (overlapping), which was the first sign of a potential good break. Monday also made higher value and higher point of control and on that way confirming the break of the balance. Balance and excess are the two most important things that we can have.

Price action chart suggested beautiful entry as well due to underlying weakness on the JPY (futures). We got a breakout of key support and nice rejection flag from the mid-Keltner.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Jap.png
Size: 137 KB

Petar_Serbia May 27, 2019 5:59am | Post# 3086

1 Attachment(s)
Hello dealers,
Found some time today to post one idea that is in the play on the GBP. According to the profile view, the GBP did extended Friday on the upside but the buying was mostly done from weak traders, which resulted down move today. GBP looked above weekly high at 1.2734 and fail to sustain. That was the sign of the underlying weakness on the GBP.

Responsive sellers entered the market and we might expect potential test of 1.2673 and 1.2662 (weekly POC)

If you want to be updated on the market and find new opportunities, my advice is to join us www.prosperiumfx.com
There you will find daily reports service and intensive program (great education for traders who want to learn real stuffs)

Best Regards,
Petar
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBP.png
Size: 139 KB

Petar_Serbia Jun 4, 2019 6:51am | Post# 3087

3 Attachment(s)
Hello good people,
Due to my very busy schedule, I didn't have time to update you on the market but found some time now and wanted to share with you. WIll post you 2 charts and little explanations. The first one is the trade that I am currently in and that was posted yesterday for members of www.prosperiumfx.com and the second is present opportunity and situation.

AUD/USD did create a nice opportunity for long yesterday, so we took the trade. The trade is currently in good plus and it is secured on BE awaiting for a potential target. The trade was triggered due to breaking out of the 5-day balance and nice bull flag on lower frames. On the profile chart on the moment when we took a position, the value was clearly higher and it was the first clearly higher value after the 6-7 days period, which did indicate short-term long orientation.

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30now.png
Size: 187 KB

On the price action chart we did found a nice bull flag, so that was our trigger...

Click to Enlarge

Name: reason.png
Size: 129 KB

The next chart will show you today's opportunity that we posted for our members. It is about USD/JPY. It was a nice short-opportunity and it is still active. We got a few reasons for our entry and we will mention few. According to the market profile, we found that today's value is moving clearly lower relative to yesterday, which is a sign of the weakness on the USD/JPY. Also, we did a record that fails from buyers to go deeply inside of the previous day value, which is another sign of the weakness. Additionally, USD/JPY got poor low at 107.84.

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM3004.png
Size: 68 KB

Downward references on USD/JPY are set at:
107.84 - Poor current low
107.50 - Daily swing low from the background

Anyway, there is much bigger potential for the larger down move in case of new supply...

This analysis was only half of what you will see in the detailed report every single trading day on our website www.prosperiumfx.com.
My advice is to don't waste your valuable time on other stuff and join us for a very cheap price. Also, you can sign for our intensive educational program, which will start in 3 months and learn all the models that we are using together with a full understanding of market profile.

We awaiting you !!!!

Best Regards,
Petar

Petar_Serbia Jun 11, 2019 6:47am | Post# 3088

1 Attachment(s)
Hello dear traders,
I found some time now to post the current situation on the EUR/USD and maybe help you avoid being in a bad spot/situation. I wanted to post this cause it is a clear example when you shouldn't trade. Will mention the main reasons why is not a good time to trade intraday EUR/USD at this stage.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30now.png
Size: 113 KB

Let's start with the EUR/USD is trading in balance for 2 days already. After the strong push-up, EUR found a hard time to continue with up momentum and we created inside days relative to up day from 2-days ago. Balance is a sign of neutral stance.

The second reason why today is not good to touch EUR/USD is because of very fat POC at 1.1316. You will notice that current POC is already wider than yesterday's POC, which is an indication of the big balance and indecision on the market.

It is almost equal importance to recognize when is a good time not to trade and when is a good time trade. Wanted to post this example cause it is a great representation of when not to trade.

Join us on www.prosperiumfx.com and start to enjoy our daily analysis together with our education program. We do have one position now but will post later...

Best Regards,
Petar

Petar_Serbia Jun 24, 2019 6:07am | Post# 3089

2 Attachment(s)
Hello traders,
I decided to post today the same analysis that I posted today for our www.prosperiumfx.com members so you can check how it looks like.

USD/CAD did up day on Friday but the value stayed inside of the previous day and the POC migrate lower.

Market Profile view:

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM3024.png
Size: 77 KB

According to the market profile, We found today that there is potential for double distribution down trend day with the single prints in F prints. Value is building inside relative to Friday’s value.

Downward references are set at :
1.3162 – Friday’s low
1.3149 – 2day low

Upward references are set at:
1.3193 – Today’s POC
1.3204-1.3207 – Single prints zone

Price action chart:

Click to Enlarge

Name: canadaaaa.png
Size: 154 KB

Notice that this is the Canadian dollar futures chart and that it is inverse to the USD/CAD spot price. We found that there is a potential end of the downward correction on 120M. Also, by our models, we expect to buy day on Canadian dollar futures chart (sell day on USD/CAD). There is also a new momentum up on the oscillator in the background, which is a sign of the strong demand for the Candian dollar currency.

Don't forget to join us at www.prosperiumfx.com and enjoy daily analysis and live commentary. Also, you will be able to learn our models that we are using together with in-depth market profile for very fair price. Visit our website for more info....

Petar_Serbia Jul 10, 2019 8:03am | Post# 3090

1 Attachment(s)
Hello traders,

Didn't post for a while due to my very busy schedule every single day. I am involved in a few different projects now and found a very hard to post analysis there but got some time now. First of all, if you are interested in learning in-depth market profile and my way of observing or if you are interested in a daily market report, join us at

www.prosperiumfx.com

Today, EUR/USD gave me a great example to mark you the things you can spot using the profile and how it can increase your market understanding.

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30now.png
Size: 74 KB

As you can see from the picture I did mark major things on the EUR/USD. Let's start first and foremost with the developing value. The value is overlapping to higher relative to yesterday's, which is the first warning of the potential change in trend dynamic from bearish to bullish. Next important thing is that we got a fake breakout of the 2-day balance in the background, which is another clue for us that downside is limited at the moment and that buyers start to join. I also saw the weak current high at the price of 1.1230 cause it is exactly at the Value High from 2 days ago... 3 days ago I found poor high at the price of 1.1234. Another important aspect is that we got single prints from 3-days ago, which may be the task for the test. If you calculate all the clues you will have a good picture of what is EUR trying to do now. It is always important to identify a few data points so you can have a better understanding of the market. There are high odds the EUR trades higher and take these upward references that I mentioned.

Best Regards,
Petar

Petar_Serbia Jul 10, 2019 9:27am | Post# 3091

1 Attachment(s)
Hello traders, Didn't post for a while due to my very busy schedule every single day. I am involved in a few different projects now and found a very hard to post analysis there but got some time now. First of all, if you are interested in learning in-depth market profile and my way of observing or if you are interested in a daily market report, join us at www.prosperiumfx.com Today, EUR/USD gave me a great example to mark you the things you can spot using the profile and how it can increase your market understanding....
Whoa, right on the spot SIngle prints filed as expected. You can exit longs partial here or even full position... Members of www.prosperiumfx.com are happy today

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30single.png
Size: 110 KB

Tripletease Jul 24, 2019 1:56am | Post# 3092

Do you still use Multi session profile?

Petar_Serbia Jul 25, 2019 7:23am | Post# 3093

Do you still use Multi session profile?
Hello Tripletease,
I am very busy with a few projects atm. so didn't post a lot here but will try to find some time to post again... I don't use that often Multi-Session profile, I mostly use 24 profiles and merger profiles. My level of trading got also a new dimension by adding more models into my trading... Will try to post some charts later...

Best Regards,
Petar

Petar_Serbia Sep 9, 2019 7:40am | Post# 3094

1 Attachment(s)
Hello guys,
Long-time I didn't post here due to my projects and institutional trading that I am involved but I didn't forget you I found very little time to post interesting chart on EUR/USD and some levels that in play.

You can always ask any question related to trading here or join us at www.prosperiumfx.com

EUR/USD>
We found that EUR/USD did a fake breakout of the 2-day balance low at the 1.1016, which is a sign that there is potential for the rally.

Market Profile view:

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30aha.png
Size: 128 KB

Friday’s profile left us a neutral day with POC at 1.1034, which is a sign that there were no winners on any side. Today, EUR did look below the two days low and failed to sustain the break, which is for us to sign for the potential rally. The value is still overlapping to lower and the POC is moving lower relative to Friday’s profile but we give more importance to fake breakout of the 2-day bracket.

Upward references points:

1.1041 – Current daily high
1.1055 – Friday’s high

Downward reference points:

1.1016 – Current daily low
1.1007 – Bottom of the distribution in the background

Petar_Serbia Nov 7, 2019 7:20am | Post# 3095

1 Attachment(s)
Hello gang,
Due to very limited free time, I didn't post regular updates but wanted to tell you that I am here and most recently found some time to update you on the markets

EUR/USD did interesting stuff today. After the Chinese Commerce Ministry: China And US Have Agreed To Cancel Existing Tariffs In Different Phases -If China And US Reaches Phase 1 Trade Deal, Both Sides Must Cancel Existing Tariffs At The Same Time, With The Same Proportion Based On Agreement . EUR,BP and AD reaction positive after the announcement but most recently they lost momentum on the upside and became way overbought on intraday prospective.

You can easily see that by watching that price traded most of the time in the recent few hours above current day value. Today, the value is overlapping to lower

We got some important daily nodes at 1.1068 and 1.1060. Overall there is a chance for the rotation back into today's value and an eventual test of these nodes.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30nodes.png
Size: 68 KB

Petar_Serbia Nov 7, 2019 7:31am | Post# 3096

1 Attachment(s)
GBP/USD Wohooo drop after the breakout of a 2-day perfect bracket. I see some nodes down there at 1.2780 and 1.2760
Click to Enlarge

Name: wohooo.png
Size: 243 KB

Petar_Serbia Nov 18, 7:11am (15 hr ago) | Post# 3097

2 Attachment(s)
Hello gang
I found an interesting situation on the EUR/USD. I found interesting potential on EC coming into the beginning of this week. EC filled and rejected so far from important POC from 2 weeks ago. Last week was very balanced with a close near the high but it left us a few very visible nodes down there and there is potential for rotation back or at least for the potential test. So far on 30m, we got 3 pushes up and 120 bear div, something is cooking here for the downside. To confirm anything on the upside, I would like to see break trough POC from 2 weeks ago and new momentum up, otherwise chances are more for downside rotation.

In order to receive every day these kinds of updates, you can join us at www.prosperiumfx.com

Best Regards,
Petar
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM3018.png
Size: 144 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3pushess.png
Size: 93 KB

© Forex Factory