Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   EXNESS official representative (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=266015)

rockthepips Dec 12, 2018 7:35am | Post# 1041

{quote} Yes , NZDCAd is now trading , Thanks , Please do XRPUSD for all of us ,
It seems they added XRP ! I see it on my webterminal = https://photoshar.in/exness-xrpusd-webterminal

terminator12 Dec 16, 2018 12:49pm | Post# 1042

{quote} It seems they added XRP ! I see it on my webterminal = https://photoshar.in/exness-xrpusd-webterminal
Still cannot trade Ripple , Its close trade , Dont understand why Exness wont open it for us ,

kulme Jan 3, 2019 9:24pm | Post# 1043

My large withdrawal is processed in just a few hours. So cool

Magicman1 Feb 26, 2019 3:21pm | Post# 1044

I have been trading with Exness

From 8/2018 EXNESS not accepted withdrawals from my account with an amount of 29893.06USD

I do not know what the solution with them has been communicating with them more than once in the last 6 months without a solution so far

saveinves Feb 27, 2019 4:31am | Post# 1045

I have been trading with Exness From 8/2018 EXNESS not accepted withdrawals from my account with an amount of 29893.06USD I do not know what the solution with them has been communicating with them more than once in the last 6 months without a solution so far
Whats their reasons declined your withdrawals?

Magicman1 Feb 27, 2019 7:42am | Post# 1046

{quote} Whats their reasons declined your withdrawals?
I do not know exactly, but they say it's a technical mistake but so far the problem has not been resolved

flofri Apr 10, 2019 8:40am | Post# 1047

I have been positive about Exness for years and have traded with them quite harmoniously. But now, due to some regulation change, the Skrill deposit/withdrawal options vanished form their site, just like that. Without warning. Now this is absolutely customer unfriendly. I contacted customerservice through live chat:

Ex: I confirm that you will be no longer able to use Skrill and Neteller
Me: ah ok, interesting. A notice before the event would have been nice. Now what?
Ex: You can use any other electronic payment system in order to withdraw, after a minimum deposit
Me: Ok, well thanks then. Of course customer friendly wise this is below zero.
Ex: Please note that we sent an email to your registered email address with the notification
Me: oh really? Do you have a date? I can look it up then
Ex: Today
Me: ToDAY! you are kidding me! Effective today, we notify you today...ok...how is that
Ex: Yes, we sent the notification today
Me: even that is not true, I searched my mail and have none!

Anyone else got this mysterious mail? Thanks!

The matter complicates, for now I have no withdrawal options anymore, I just found out. There is not even a wire withdrawal left. They only have Webmoney and Perfectmoney, of which I tried Webmoney and their half Russian/half functioning site didn't really look inviting. I couldn't even open a wallet! With the fact that the message above this one, which is way more alarming, has no response from Exness....I wonder!

salimc Apr 12, 2019 2:42pm | Post# 1048

I have been positive about Exness for years and have traded with them quite harmoniously. But now, due to some regulation change, the Skrill deposit/withdrawal options vanished form their site, just like that. Without warning. Now this is absolutely customer unfriendly. I contacted customerservice through live chat: Ex: I confirm that you will be no longer able to use Skrill and Neteller Me: ah ok, interesting. A notice before the event would have been nice. Now what? Ex: You can use any other electronic payment system in order to withdraw, after...
Why don't you complain to CYSEC !

salimc Apr 12, 2019 2:44pm | Post# 1049

My large withdrawal is processed in just a few hours. So cool
How did you make that possible?

salimc Apr 14, 2019 2:56pm | Post# 1050

Is there any representative from Exness Brokers here?

princesammy Apr 15, 2019 2:16am | Post# 1051

Hello fellow traders! I knew there are many Exness clients here, but something strange happen on EUR/JPY today 15/04/2019. There was a huge spike, and I checked other brokers platform to confirm, unfortunately it only Exness platform that has such spike.

Traders! Are we trader save with Exness?

nangkring Apr 15, 2019 2:24am | Post# 1052

Hello fellow traders! I knew there are many Exness clients here, but something strange happen on EUR/JPY today 15/04/2019. There was a huge spike, and I checked other brokers platform to confirm, unfortunately it only Exness platform that has such spike. Traders! Are we trader save with Exness?
EN, EJ, & EC weird movement. Some floating trades of mine was close. But wierd always weird.

princesammy Apr 15, 2019 2:44am | Post# 1053

{quote} EN, EJ, & EC weird movement. Some floating trades of mine was close. But wierd always weird.

I contacted Exness customer center regarding the weird movement, and I was told it was a technical issue, that all the affected traders will get their money back. I wasn't in any of those trades, but all affected traders should please keep us updated on the issue. Because this is becoming suspicious and scary.

Moreso, if their is more issue you guys have been noticing about Exness, please notify us here on this platform, so we can be vigilant or find replacement.

Thanks and happy green pips week.

nangkring Apr 15, 2019 2:59am | Post# 1054

{quote} I contacted Exness customer center regarding the weird movement, and I was told it was a technical issue, that all the affected traders will get their money back. I wasn't in any of those trades, but all affected traders should please keep us updated on the issue. Because this is becoming suspicious and scary. Moreso, if their is more issue you guys have been noticing about Exness, please notify us here on this platform, so we can be vigilant or find replacement. Thanks and happy green pips week.
I'm already contact Exness via chat too and I waiting for Exness responsible to give my money back.

msqtrader Apr 15, 2019 3:27am | Post# 1055

{quote} I contacted Exness customer center regarding the weird movement, and I was told it was a technical issue, that all the affected traders will get their money back. I wasn't in any of those trades, but all affected traders should please keep us updated on the issue. Because this is becoming suspicious and scary. Moreso, if their is more issue you guys have been noticing about Exness, please notify us here on this platform, so we can be vigilant or find replacement. Thanks and happy green pips week.
You are right Exness movements are highly suspicious, sudden freezing of platform is one of them at a crucial point. It's not at all a technical fault, it's a deliberate practice used by Exness. I m very sad no client/trader are complaining about all these practices, right now I m using real 3 server of EXNESS.

mmo1991 Apr 15, 2019 3:56am | Post# 1056

I had the same problem
huge spike with uj and now my money gone. I contacted with them and ưaiting...

princesammy Apr 15, 2019 4:17am | Post# 1057

Fellow traders, we all need to come together and raise an alarm regarding this Exness issue, why is it only Exness encountering the spike from Euro pairs to USD/JPY.

EXNESS official representative here on ForexFactory, I demand and call you out for the ongoing unnecessary spike/weird price movement on some of your trading pairs such as Eur/Jpy, E/N, E/C, U/J etc. we demand for a reasonable explanation. I believe this Thread is created by Exness Representative, which you definitely receive notification on every post on this thread. You're given few hours to respond before this issue is taken to a new level.

mmo1991 Apr 15, 2019 4:20am | Post# 1058

1 Attachment(s)
I uploaded my pic and you can see the spike of Uj from 112 to 55 but this is purely technical error because there was no such spike happened.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 364A9E62-3BDE-4113-B436-354D400A1222.jpeg
Size: 74 KB

kaleng11 Apr 15, 2019 5:05am | Post# 1059

1 Attachment(s)
USD/JPY is so weird. The today range is 56168 and you can see this Candlestick in Monthly timeframe.
I dunno what happened but I hope some Exness staff could explain to me
TY
Click to Enlarge

Name: ex.png
Size: 213 KB

pulscorn Apr 15, 2019 7:20am | Post# 1060

5 Attachment(s)
This is from exness real 2 server. It is really weird, if this problem is not resolved, then i will change my broker
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDGBPmDaily.png
Size: 26 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYmDaily.png
Size: 24 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDmDaily.png
Size: 23 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADmDaily.png
Size: 23 KB