Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Daily Chart Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=246328)

tradpat Dec 4, 2011 4:11am | Post# 321

Made a few pips after the Engulfer, but this thing decided to run up. well, It can only get better if a divergence occurs on the D1 charts.
still watching and patiently waiting.
50d, u r good.
what MA shown in your chart?
and what chart program is that?
cheers

tradpat Dec 4, 2011 4:16am | Post# 322

3 Attachment(s)
my 2 cents;
cad-j, gbp-j, eur-j potentially to short
happy pipping

Click to Enlarge

Name: cj.gif
Size: 24 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: ej.gif
Size: 23 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gj.gif

tradpat Dec 4, 2011 6:07am | Post# 323

2 Attachment(s)
here 2 gbp pairs i like due to pa:

gu potential to short after wed candle rebound at weekly RL (also at middle band), then a body doji follow by a bearish candle after +ve nfp last fri, all follow the downtrend.

ga potential to long as 3 reversed pb shown on h1, h4 and last fri d candle, plus it is around the event area or SL.

just my 2 cents.

Click to Enlarge

Name: gu.gif
Click to Enlarge

Name: ga.gif

50d Dec 4, 2011 7:33am | Post# 324

50d, u r good.
what MA shown in your chart?
and what chart program is that?
cheers
Tradpat... no special MA's. one is SMA 20 which mimics the mid band line of a normal bollinger band while the other is EMA10. I guess you know what happens when they cross each other.
Again, nothing special in the MA but PA and candles are key to deciding when and how to trade. I skipped the bullish fakey setup in oil of which we are seeing a run towards the 103 level. I have my eyes on 103-105 and then something might happen there.
Did u see UCAD PB? I prefer it to GAUD.

tradpat Dec 4, 2011 8:16am | Post# 325

2 Attachment(s)
my last 2 pairs for next week to trade.

uchf is seen potentially to go long due to the ib follow by last fri bullish candle shown after +ve news out of nfp, all follow the up trend, rebound at 20ma or middle band.

ujpy looks potential going long due to the same reasons as above (ib, bullish candle).

just my 2 cents.

now my headache is which are the 2 pairs to trade out of 7 pairs above.

any help / comment before the market open?

cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: uf.gif
Size: 20 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: uj.gif
Size: 22 KB

tradpat Dec 4, 2011 9:21am | Post# 326

1 Attachment(s)
Tradpat... no special MA's. one is SMA 20 which mimics the mid band line of a normal bollinger band while the other is EMA10. I guess you know what happens when they cross each other.
Again, nothing special in the MA but PA and candles are key to deciding when and how to trade. I skipped the bullish fakey setup in oil of which we are seeing a run towards the 103 level. I have my eyes on 103-105 and then something might happen there.
Did u see UCAD PB? I prefer it to GAUD.
tq 4 telling.
u rite with sma20.
that's y i use bb many times recently.
to suit my eyes i already removed rn.
i may just incorporate one ma.

for ucad, pb is shown at h4 before fri closing, u r rite potentially moving up.
gaud is a better "looking" technically!

good pipping for you next week.
Click to Enlarge

Name: uc.gif
Size: 23 KB

tradpat Dec 5, 2011 6:19pm | Post# 327

wow... many IB seen like in AU,AJ,EU,GU,GJ,UC,UF!

happy trading!

50d Dec 12, 2011 5:38am | Post# 328

oil

1 Attachment(s)
seems we are beginning to pave the way.
Name:  oil divergence..JPG
Views: 928
Size:  63 KB

50d Dec 17, 2011 3:22pm | Post# 329

seems we are beginning to pave the way.

One lesson of note here is to BE PATIENT with the market and trade according to some established rules no matter the whipsaw/ noise in price. Was not around to take advantage of this expected move. if we get a retracement to support (turn resistance) at 97... i will consider shorting and looking at 90.

Good trading to all.

50d Dec 17, 2011 3:40pm | Post# 330

Silver

1 Attachment(s)
Took advantage of the daily pinbar looking candle on silver. It worked out wellPinbars and engulfers in line with the trend are my best rewarding patterns.
cheers.
Name:  silver - 14122011.GIF
Views: 870
Size:  7 KB

50d Dec 19, 2011 2:39am | Post# 331

Took advantage of the daily pinbar looking candle on silver. It worked out wellPinbars and engulfers in line with the trend are my best rewarding patterns.
cheers.

some profit taken at 28.7 as it tends to react here. Little profit is profit. Will wait to see how we close today.
cheers.

50d Dec 27, 2011 1:49pm | Post# 332

oil bull flag???

1 Attachment(s)
Hi can you confirm if this is a valid bull flag pattern? broken to the upside?
Name:  oil bull flag.JPG
Views: 1053
Size:  30 KB

francmorio Dec 8, 2015 6:03am | Post# 333

1 Attachment(s)
USD/JPY Technical View:
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy-h4-instaforex-group.png
Size: 32 KB
Despite strong movements of major pairs last week, this currency trading instrument merely moved sideways. There were short-term upswings and downswings in the market, which made the market condition great for scalpers and intraday traders. The bias is neutral, and it may continue as such until there is a movement of at least 200 pips upwards or downwards.

renasdad Jan 16, 2016 10:00pm | Post# 334

1 Attachment(s)
So, I was bored and figured I'd put a few lines on a chart to kind of show what I'm seeing and thinking may happen. I've been short now for about a week. Not much in case I'm wrong but once those lines are broke, I'm getting in some more.
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy weekly.png
Size: 46 KB

tradpat Aug 9, 2018 3:07am | Post# 335

2 Attachment(s)
A few pin bars seen on D like EUR/CAD/ AUD/CAD USD/CAD coming down
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCADDaily.png
Size: 19 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADDaily.png
Size: 18 KB

Mr.N Aug 9, 2018 4:26am | Post# 336

1 Attachment(s)
GBPAUD very good buy in my opintion

COLORS + SMA300 + ARROW that show Previous traders buy positions by equal distances from the Colors pattern.

GL HF
Name:  gbpaud buy 9 8 2018.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  77 KB

Mr.N Aug 18, 2018 6:10am | Post# 337

GBPAUD very good buy in my opintion COLORS + SMA300 + ARROW that show Previous traders buy positions by equal distances from the Colors pattern. GL HF {image}

Told you

© Forex Factory