Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Let's find your indicator-ebooks for mt4 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=246111)

KevinSt9 Nov 17, 2015 7:45am | Post# 741

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

Please view below image.

I am looking for an indicator with alert that will alert me on the close of the 2nd bar when either of the following happens:

1. Bar 1 engulfs bar 2. Open & Close of either bar doesn't matter only requirement that Bar 1 engulfs bar 2. Pink Example. Not the best example, but it is a very familiar price action tool ,think its called a Harami.
  2. Bar 1's OPEN & CLOSE engulfs bar 2's OPEN & CLOSE. Blue Example

Have a look at my trading style, kevinfxtrader.blogspot.com

Many thanks
Kevin
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20151117 GOLDmicroM15.PNG
Size: 59 KB

rhari139 Nov 20, 2015 2:52am | Post# 742

Kudos to all the GURUS in this thread.
You guys don't know how valuable it is for a new comer who enters into the forex world without any knowledge.
99% of the information which I came across this thread, I don't know. But happy to let me know what I don't know and what need to know.
Thanks again.
Please continue this good work. It will benefit for future traders for sure.....

roughtrader Nov 20, 2015 6:59pm | Post# 743

6 Attachment(s)
Great initiative for this thread, subscribing

btw, I have tousands of indicators and ebooks,
I will make sure to keep my eyes open if anyone needs something,
please also make requests in the thread.

here is something to start with and something you can't find anywhere else.
the GRaB in 50 periods rather than the standard 34.
make sure you eh"grab" all of them,
range, short, and long, is actually 1 indicator
and all 3 needs to be plotted on the chart.

I also have 10,27,100,200 periods if anyone is interested
GRaB Candles Long 50sma.ex4
GRaB Candles Long 50sma.mq4
GRaB Candles Range 50sma.ex4
GRaB Candles Range 50sma.mq4
GRaB Candles Short 50sma.ex4
GRaB Candles Short 50sma.mq4

loureed10 Nov 20, 2015 7:47pm | Post# 744

3 Attachment(s)
Dolly 17 from the great cja. http://www.forexfactory.com/cja
Dolly Graphics v17.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: 17.gif
Size: 367 KB
Name:  Dolly Pass.png
Views: 3467
Size:  27 KB

KevinSt9 Nov 21, 2015 2:40am | Post# 745

Hi RoughTrader,

Please have a look at my request. I posted it about 2 posts before your post.

Maybe you can assist?

Many thanks!

PS. If you do have, I am looking for a good non-repainting scalping indicator with alerts, please, pretty please, please?

ZanzibarFX Nov 21, 2015 8:20am | Post# 746

Hi RoughTrader, Please have a look at my request. I posted it about 2 posts before your post. Maybe you can assist? Many thanks! PS. If you do have, I am looking for a good non-repainting scalping indicator with alerts, please, pretty please, please?
Try this indicator with settings (100, 20, 13)

Hi RoughTrader, Please have a look at my request. I posted it about 2 posts before your post. Maybe you can assist? Many thanks! PS. If you do have, I am looking for a good non-repainting scalping indicator with alerts, please, pretty please, please?
Sorry, I can't upload the indicator for some reason...You can find it in this link, it's called 'FN Signal'http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114251

loureed10 Nov 21, 2015 8:32am | Post# 747

1 Attachment(s)
That one.
FN Signal.mq4

KevinSt9 Nov 21, 2015 10:06am | Post# 748

That one. {file}
Hi,

Thank you, will go give it a test run soon.

Many thanks!

loureed10 Nov 21, 2015 7:53pm | Post# 749

{quote} Try this indicator with settings (100, 20, 13) {quote} Sorry, I can't upload the indicator for some reason...You can find it in this link, it's called 'FN Signal'http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114251

...thanks to ZanzibarFX who post the link.

Good luck.

KevinSt9 Nov 22, 2015 2:26am | Post# 750

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Try this indicator with settings (100, 20, 13) {quote} Sorry, I can't upload the indicator for some reason...You can find it in this link, it's called 'FN Signal'http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114251
Hi,

You mentioned 100, 20, 13. AM I correct below?

Thanks!
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20151122 GOLD.JPG
Size: 119 KB

roughtrader Nov 22, 2015 9:06am | Post# 751

Kevin, I have never seen what you are asking for, so sorry I can't help you, I am pretty sure that you have to do some custom coding to your indi to get that alert

KevinSt9 Nov 22, 2015 9:29am | Post# 752

{quote} Kevin, I have never seen what you are asking for, so sorry I can't help you, I am pretty sure that you have to do some custom coding to your indi to get that alert
No problem, thank you for all your help! Much appreciated.

ZanzibarFX Nov 22, 2015 9:46am | Post# 753

{quote} Hi, You mentioned 100, 20, 13. AM I correct below? Thanks! {image}
No...That's incorrect. It should be Fast EMA=20, Slow EMA=13, Deviation=5.0

It's best applied to 15 minutes time frame and above...It's a little bit lagging, but it's an excellent tool in detecting big moves and long-term trends on any time frame/currency you're trading...The indicator doesn't repaint; once candle closes, it never changes or re/draws itself...It's pretty much similar to MACD, but with the settings mentioned above the indicator could filter most spikes and fake moves which keeps you focused on the main trend...You can use it as a stand alone strategy ( I don't recommend it)...Or you can use it with another filter or price action strategy to confirm your analysis. Regards

ZanzibarFX Nov 22, 2015 9:52am | Post# 754

{quote} ...thanks to ZanzibarFX who post the link. Good luck.
You're welcome, bro

KevinSt9 Nov 22, 2015 11:03am | Post# 755

{quote} No...That's incorrect. It should be Fast EMA=20, Slow EMA=13, Deviation=5.0 It's best applied to 15 minutes time frame and above...It's a little bit lagging, but it's an excellent tool in detecting big moves and long-term trends on any time frame/currency you're trading...The indicator doesn't repaint; once candle closes, it never changes or re/draws itself...It's pretty much similar to MACD, but with the settings mentioned above the indicator could filter most spikes and fake moves which keeps you focused on the main trend...You can use...
Thanks ZanzibarFX! Very kewl.

Let me know if you would like to see they way I use it?

fxrambo Nov 22, 2015 12:04pm | Post# 756

i was just wondering does anyone have a barros swing indicator that is mtf and is compatible the current version of mt4 the one i have doesnt work

loureed10 Nov 22, 2015 12:34pm | Post# 757

1 Attachment(s)
i was just wondering does anyone have a barros swing indicator that is mtf and is compatible the current version of mt4 the one i have doesnt work
This is the one i have.
barros-swing.mq4

loureed10 Nov 22, 2015 12:53pm | Post# 758

1 Attachment(s)
Found another one.
Barros_Swing_Fix.mq4

ZanzibarFX Nov 22, 2015 5:07pm | Post# 759

{quote} Thanks ZanzibarFX! Very kewl. Let me know if you would like to see they way I use it?
Yeah sure...That's kind of you to show me your method/strategy

loureed10 Nov 22, 2015 7:46pm | Post# 760

1 Attachment(s)
For newcomers. 133 Trading Tips.

Something that Kill56 post in another thread.
133 Trading Tips.doc

© Forex Factory